Rhythm of Heartbreak (COMPLET...

avidnovela द्वारा

Jess is an innocent soul that only wants one thing in her life and that is to be bound with Shaun forever. Sh... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 25

34 4 2
avidnovela द्वारा

Jess felt the blinding lights in her eyes, she slowly opened it and noticed the massive brightness of the sun as it cast the entire corner of the room. She stretched her arms when suddenly her hands caught an unfamiliar frame. She readily turned around and saw the sleeping figure of Rick.

She gasped as a shock was evident on her face. How did this happen? She distanced herself from him occupying the edge of the bed, she roamed her eyes around and noticed that they were staying in a hotel. She tried to recall what had arrayed the night prior.

She checked herself and was relieved to see that she was still fully clothed. She touched her chest as she tried to calm her senses. Her eyes went to the sleepy figure just right beside her and Jess was drawn to his well-crafted face. How can this even be fair? Even in his sleeping form, Rick looked strikingly handsome. His long lashes were evident, Jess was holding onto the last string of self-restraint before she fully crumbled on the temptation of touching it with her fingertips.

His lips were slightly parted, and Jess gulped as she felt her throat run dry. She watched Rick intently this time. He looked so peaceful.

She gently touched the hair that covered his forehead, and it made him stir a little bit. She paused her movements, afraid that he might wake up.

"What are you dreaming about?" She whispered. She smiled at Rick.

Moments passed and Jess decided to move adjacent to Rick, she wanted to have a clearer view as she continued to spectate the sleeping form of Rick. She advanced her face closer and suppressed her giggles in the process when out of nowhere his eyes snapped open leaving Jess in a state of surprise, she blushed uncontrollably, Rick caught her reprehensible act, and she had no excuses to tell him.

"Sorry, I was about to..." she attempted to get up but was pinned in place when Rick's arms went around her. He moved closer to her and snuggled like it was the most natural thing to do. She held her breath.

"Stay for a little while..." he whispered sexily in her ears.

Jess felt a tingling sensation at the back of her neck as he uttered the words. She lay there still unable to move an inch. Rick couldn't get enough of the proximity so he pulled her even closer to him.

She gulped.

All her senses were heightened as she felt his face on her neck, breathing directly into her warm skin. This is torture! Jess thought.

"Rick" she called.

"Yes?" he answered under his breath. He didn't move at all.

"What happened last night?" She dared ask.

"What did you remember?" He asked back.

"I'm not sure..." she answered truthfully.

He moved away from her neck and stared at her eyes. "You are banned from taking any alcohol anymore unless you're with me, you do have a habit of forgetting things when you get drunk" he stated.

She was wide mouth after hearing his comment, how could he possibly know about that?

"Are you experiencing any headache right now?" he asked as his eyes softened.

"No, no headache" she confirmed.

He then messes her hair as he flashes a smile in her direction. "I am glad." He then paused with all seriousness uttered. "How are you feeling after last night?"

She tilted her head and saw his expression. Could he be referring to Shaun? Her memory trailed on the events that happened that night.

Rick and her were on the beach as he took his time making sure she felt better at least, she had no more energy to talk but wanted to drown herself in alcohol.

She remembered asking Rick to take her to a bar which he obliged. They hopped into his car and drove somewhere she didn't pay much attention to. She recalled drinking some vodka while Rick was keeping her company. She remembered that it was like a VIP bar, there were only a few people around who seemed oblivious to the popular Rick Reed.

"I'm good now, I guess, thank you for keeping me company last night Rick, and I'm sorry to load it off on you" she genuinely said.

He nodded, but his eyes were not showing much emotion. Jess was wondering if he was mad or upset with her.

He cleared his throat. "Although that's not what I was hoping to get as a thank you" he stated. It was too late for Jess to react when Rick captured her lips igniting an ever-bright flame in the depths of her core. It was a quick peck on the lips, but it was enough for Jess to get a shot of adrenaline as she readily removed herself from the bed and cast a dreadful glare at Rick.

"What was that for?" she asked unable to steady her voice.

Rick pushed himself up and rested his back on the headboard. His eyes darkened.

"Can you move back here and let's talk?" he asked gently. Jess can't trust herself to be rational when this enigmatic man is using all his bewitching to capture her right into his hands. "Please?" He added.

She sighed and followed his request. She went back to bed but placed a significant distance between them.

He laughed. "Are you afraid of me Jess?" His voice sounded raw.

She raised a brow. "Don't play with me Rick" she responded sounding more confident than what she originally felt. 

He raised both his hands gesturing surrender, but humor stayed in his eyes. "I want us to talk about what happened the night we first kissed..." he started the conversation.

Jess's eyes widened and a painful cough broke.

"What, what about it?" She replied.

She surprised her when Rick instantly changed position and came face to face with her.

"I'm sorry about that night, that wasn't what I had hoped for. You were drunk and I should not have taken advantage of the situation."

Wait what? Apologizing for the kiss was not what Jess expected. It wasn't true that he took advantage of the situation. She was the one who pushed for it to happen.

"There might be a bit of misunderstanding here" she responded. "You didn't take advantage of me; I was the one who dared you to do it" she defended.

He suddenly brushes her cheek and traces the softness of her skin; Jess draws some air as her eyes are fixated on Rick.

"I want to kiss you again..." he whispered, sending hot flashes to her face.

"You already did, earlier" she responded softly as she tried to be funny.

Her humor didn't affect him, his gaze continued to linger, never leaving hers. "I want another kiss from you and another one after that... you make me long for you Jess."

He lowered his gaze and cupped the sides of her nape, slowly caressing it, when his hot lips touched her exposed neck, it started a fire within her that no one else could ever ignite before.

She gasped when that little ticklish sensation made her toes curl, she shut her eyes, and she felt drunk once again. His scent fills her nostrils numbing her thoughts and only allows her to focus on the sensation he's giving her.

"Rick..." she panted. She realized her voice sounded from within, her inner desires.

He moves to the sides of Jess's face, leaving traces of his exploration. Rick's lips alight on her cheek like a dew-freckled petal caught in a breeze, so soft and with the smallest hint of coolness.

"Jess..." he uttered her name.

He tilted her face slightly and captured her lips once again, Jess was burning from within. She felt his lips were as good as his eyes in painting a picture of his emotions. She wondered what she looked like at that moment too.

Jess wanted to feel Rick's warmth even more and without a second thought, she stroked his hardened chest gently and realized how it greatly felt under her skin.

"Ohhhh Jess... you are beautiful" came his heavy breathing.

Jess never quite figured out if the beauty of his lips was more of its softness or the association of the words he spoke towards her, either way, it was making her feel intoxicated. His touch burns through the skin as her desire for him continues to build.

She felt his hands touch her naked back as it made its way under her garments, the string of her wrapped summer dress was untangled exposing herself to Rick. As his lips made their way to her bare shoulders, she felt vulnerability, passion, and a promise of sweetness.

He paused for a moment and stared at her. Jess saw the striking change in his hazel eyes. His eyes moved to her face and her naked body. She suddenly felt self-conscious.

Rick smiled. He moved his lips closer to her ears and whispered. "Lovely..."

As his eyes continued to blaze in different hues, Jess was gaining more confidence in her womanhood, she deliberately removed Rick's shirt as she feasted her eyes on his well-toned body, he sat there motionless allowing her that opportunity to memorize every piece of him.

Jess noticed a large scar on Rick's abdomen, she had no idea where he got it from, but it made him stiffen. She fluttered her lashes and looked at him and before he could even react, she lowered her head and kissed the scar gently.

Rick shut his eyes from the unsuspecting contact. He trailed his fingertips to her spine and smirked when he heard her groan.

The teasing was too much for Rick to take in any more, he touched Jess's chin once again and made her look at him intently.

"I want to make love to you Jess Lynn..." he stated and saw how she sensually bit her lips it made Rick almost lose all his self-control. Her face was flushed with embarrassment and desire, her hair was weighing down her face, and that made the scene even more erotic.

Jess was confused about how to respond to Rick's statement, should she say "Yes you can? Go ahead and make love with me?" Or should her actions speak louder than her actual words? 

Rick brushes her lips using his fingertips as he traces every angle of it. She closed her eyes in that split second Rick could touch every nerve in her body and have her brain massively electrified. The anticipation of being together in a way that's more than words, being here with him, feeling him in a completely tangible act is something that Jess cannot phantom.

She snapped her eyes open when the last piece of his clothes was thrown away, she swallowed hard.

"I want you..." his voice sounded raspy.

Jess and Rick were now facing each other, her back was hitting the soft bed as Rick positioned himself on top of her, as the initial pain of his penetration happened, she drew a sharp breath as she tried to adjust to his length.

Jess was writhing underneath him, the sensation was too much for her, and foreign voices were coming out of her mouth as each movement electrified her. One touch and her intoxication tripled in an instant. Whatever Rick wants to do is what she'll do and there isn't a thing that can stop her - not that she wants to stop. Just his scent sends her into a heady trance, one that doesn't end until their bodies are still once more, just warm and snuggled in as close as two souls can be.

As the final thrust transpired, Jess abandons all her inhibitions as she welcomes a new world beyond. Rick collapsed right beside her as he tried to steady his breathing. He moved closer to her and gave her sweet little kisses on the lips. She smiled.

In the brightened room their fingers caressed each other's skin as if afraid a heavier touch would break the heady magic. They became one, one mind with one goal and purpose, each utterly drunk with admiration for the other. 

Jess closed her eyes as she tried to sense the ache in her body. It's a beautiful pain, to say the least.

She noticed two eyes studying her. She uttered. "What?"

Rick folded his arm and supported his head to elevate it. "You didn't tell me..." he stated.

She raised a brow, not fully understanding what he meant.

"You are a virgin" he plainly said.

She moved her eyes from him and after a few moments, she looked at him again.

"Yes, I was" she responded. She watched Rick's eyes as she waited for any reaction, but he remained passive.

He smiled eventually and kissed her seductively on the lips.

"I got to stop, or else, I will have to make love to you again" he uttered, not stopping the torturous touch he was doing to her body. 

She jokingly added, "You must have self-control at some point, Rick Reed."

A hefty laugh erupted from Rick's mouth and with the final kiss, he whispered. "Thank you for giving yourself to me..."

Jess nodded unable to reply to his words... 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

My Sexy Classmate! Human द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

25.8K 539 23
What happens when you're in love with two guys at the same time. You love them both but you can't be with both because thats not right. Relations bec...
626 47 24
Meet Ella Marcus, a young inconvenienced teenager who became what she didn't want to be at such a young age. Meet Gabriel Jerry, a teenage playboy wh...
Damaged . द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

564 51 11
"You fed me fear, I spoke to God I was living my dreams through your eyes Building my life on your lies, yeah You just laughed when I cried.. " Jess...
244 59 46
*First in the Fire Whiskey series* 'What if I was making the wrong choice again, picking the bad guy over the steady and reliable one? Because as I...