Superficial | [duncan X Trans...

By Codykiniies

Updates not likely, I'm sorry 💔 Start: May-6-22 #2 in totaldrama 8/17/22 #3 in Totaldramaisland 10/7/22 End:... More

[1] welcome to camp♡
[2] Welcome to exhaustion</3
[3] Welcome to dodgeball ☹
[4] Welcome to mediocre talent😰
[6] Welcome to your worst nightmare😈
[7] Welcome to bony island ☠
[8] Welcome to Deerhood- 😦
[9] Welcome to cooking :D
[10] Welcome to some quality time :P
[11]Welcome to.. the chapter you've been waiting for.

[5] Welcome to camping🐻

3.1K 89 82
By Codykiniies

Ep:the sucky outdoors

You groaned as you woke up, dreading another day of challenges.

"I know my lap is a nice place to lay but we have to go get ready for today's challenge." Someone spoke to you as you woke up.

You opened your eyes and Duncan was there, you were currently still laying on his lap but you quickly lifted yourself up off him.

"I sacrificed my back for your comfort I at least expect a thank you." He seemed a bit annoyed at how fast you got up and then he got up to leave.

"You look fine to me." You followed behind him.

You guys arrived at the elimination area which doubled as a meeting area, everyone else had already gathered there. Chris then explained the challenge which basically was that each team had to use a map to find your groups camping area. It was a basic survival challenge. Just spending one night in the forest was not that big of a deal, you had gone camping before although that was a while ago. Chris threw the map and compass he provided to the teams, Courtney held her hands out to catch ours but duncan got it instead. First team back would win invincibility.

Courtney was leading the team through the woods, fortunately it was still daylight for now. Eventually you got to camp and some of the others had set your tent up. As of now you were standing by Courtney who was beside Duncan.

"What's for dinner woman? I'm starving." Duncan said to courtney, just when he was getting better he starts to get worse as well.

"I hope you don't expect me to dignify that with a response." Courtney replied with an annoyed look on her face.

Just then D.j had come back with a bunny in hand saying he'd found it. Duncan said how he had never eaten rabbit before, the bunny was D.j's new pet instead of food. You didnt mind though since the bunny was very cute.

"Why would you even eat a bunny?" You asked and went to pet the bunny.

"Well do you see any other animals to eat around here?" Duncan replied and gestured to the camp and woods.

"Well no but leave the bunny alone." You patted the bunny on the head and then went back to your tent.

A little time had passed and everyone gathered around the fire, Bridgette was a little bit scared of being in the dark woods.

"This reminds me of this really scary story I heard once." Duncan spoke with a smile on his face and Geoff told him to tell it.

You sat as he told the "scary" story about some killer hook guy. He ended the story saying that the killer could be anywhere and then pulled out a hook that was on his hand, scaring courtney a lot and making him laugh.

"Duncan that was so not funny!" Courtney angrily approached him.

"Oh yes it was, I just wish it was all on camera. Oh wait, it is." Duncan said as he smiled.

"You are so vile, do your parents even like you." Courtney angrily replied.

"I don't know jumpy mcchicken I haven't asked the lately." He replied.

An animal made a noise nearby scaring courtney and making her cuddle up to duncan as he smirked. You rolled your eyes at this and went into your tent. Soon after courtney came in and sat beside you.

"It's getting pretty late." You huddled you knees close to your chest.

"Yeah, tired?" Courtney replied looking at you.

"Always am." You laid back feeling the tent's tarpy material underneath you.

Courtney laid back as well, she was still next you.

"It seems like we're always looking up whenever we're together." You spoke and stared at the top of the tent.

"Well that's not such a bad thing is it?" Courtney replied, you could see her looking up as well out the corner of your eye.

"Suppose not." You spoke with a smile on your face.

Everyone on your team was now in the tent all huddled together. You had closed your eyes but couldn't sleep properly with everyone so close to you. It made you feel warm at least. As you laid there you heard bridgette saying she had to pee but was scared to leave, D.j said he felt like that too. You opened your eyes watching her leave the tent and then a second later there was a shadow outside your tent of what looked like bridgette, she seemed to be having some difficulties. As you laid in your tent it suddenly bursts into flames and luckily the flames went out very quickly after, leaving your team with no shelter. Bridgette sat by the fire and about your whole team looked at her with annoyance and or anger. Your team moved out of the burnt area and onto a clear space on the ground. Some of the others fell asleep on the ground but you had a harder time doing so. It was cold outside and your were even colder, duncan sat next to you.

"Can't handle some cold?" Duncan noticed you slightly shivering.

"Oh please this is nothing." You replied and acted as normal.

Duncan placed his hand on yours.

"Well your body temperature seems to be telling a different story." He kept his hand on yours, it was warm and felt nice.

After a while you had fallen asleep along with the rest of anyone who was still awake. The cold didn't wake you up, you slept surprisingly fine.

---

In your sleep you heard the voices of courtney and duncan, they seemed to be having a discussion or an argument about something. While trying to stay asleep someone pulled your arm, it was courtney and she made you stand beside her.

"What's going on?" You looked at courtney in confusion.

"Morning, sunshine number two." Duncan had a sketchy smile on his face, as always. You looked at him in confusion.

"I was saving you from duncan, he was cuddling both of us while we slept." Courtney crossed her arms and looked away from duncan.

You assumed that was why you were warm last night in your sleep, you also wondered what Duncan's angle was.

"I wasn't cuddling anyone, you two were cuddling me while I tried to catch some Z's." Duncan stood up off the ground while he spoke.

"Whatever." Courtney replied in a snarky tone.

"Well I was warm so uh, thanks for that." You awkwardly joined in the conversation.

"No problem, Sweetheart." He winked at you and smiled. In return you rolled your eyes.

"Come on y/n." Courtney grabbed your hand as your team started heading back to the elimination area.

You and courtney were now holding hands, you didn't mind much at all. Her hands were a bit cold but they warmed up in no time as you held them. Eventually your team made it to the elimination area and the other team quickly caught up. Just when your team thought they won, Chris realised your team was still missing a couple people. Just then katie and sadie ran to camp and started saying how much they love each other or something. Courtney let go of your hand and walked over to them saying how they cost us the challenge.

Now at elimination time you could already assume who was getting sent home, either katie or sadie. Chris quickly handed out the marshmallows to everyone and then it got to the last one. Katie had been voted off and saide sobbed all the while as her bestie drove home on the boat.

[ "to be honest I wasn't sure which one to vote, saide and katie are like carbon copies of each other. I just did some eenie meanie miny moe and landed on katie." ]

You stood outside your cabin and watched as duncan apologized to courtney for scaring her and then proceed to do so again. Courtney then screamed in fear and walked away after telling duncan she hated him. You sat down next to duncan and looked up at the stars, he stared at you for a moment. Duncan moved closer to you and rested his head on you shoulder, you were a bit surprised by this but thought it was sweet. You ran your fingers through his hair as he rested on you, when you looked at him he had closed his eyes. He seemed to be opening up to you slowly.

"You awake?" You put your hand on his shoulder. He groaned and hugged you close keeping his eyes closed

You took that as a signal that he was but you could tell he didn't wanna move so you kept sitting there. The light from the cabin window was the only thing lighting the outside world in front of you. You eventually wanted to head inside so you woke duncan who tiredly followed you inside, surprisingly quiet as he did so. You sat on you bed and duncan did as well.

"Why don't you go to your own bed?" You laid down on your pillow and got under the covers while duncan sat beside you.

"Well I like yours better." He laid beside you on top of the blanket.

You were too tired to respond and closed your eyes, you felt him put his arm around you as you fell asleep.

A/N: Couple of homies.😉 I think my fan is breaking. Anyway you and duncan need to get a room- courtney is being quite friendly with you hmmm? 🧐 guys there is a spider loose in my house:((

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 11.2K 71
Oh boy I'm trying again Edit: updates are slow due to school
11.1K 199 26
GWUNCAN one shots, posted on my previous account @dragonqueen83107
323K 7.9K 30
⚠️Completed⚠️ I've done Trans Male Reader (Ftm) oneshots in my other books, but someone suggested that I make a whole book about trans reader, and I...
13.7K 226 23
Because my last one-shot book for Total Drama filled up, I decided to make a second book! Please only request on the request page, otherwise it does...