Scarlet Flower

By deadofwritesx

Hanabi × Hanzo More

Shattered Scarlet Flower :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #01 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #02 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #03 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #04 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #05 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #06 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #07 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #08 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #09 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #10 :
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷𝟷:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷𝟸:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷3:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷4:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷5:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷7:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷8:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷9:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸0:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟷:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟸:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟹:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟺:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟸𝟻:
Chapter #26:
Chapter #27:
Chapter #28:
Chapter #29:

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #𝟷6:

508 18 10
By deadofwritesx

IT HAS BEEN A WEEK since that confession in Hanabi's room happened.

Hanabi and Hayabusa had gotten closer every time they spend time with each other, talking about some stuff that they both find interesting.

Usually, they spend most of their time training and sparring.

Just like now.

" arghh! " Hanabi grunts as Hayabusa hit her back. She hadn't trained for almost a month so her body finds it odd to throw a kick or punch or avoid an attack.

Hanabi hissed seeing his smirk, never leaving his face.

Hanabi grip the dagger tighter as she blink behind Hayabusa and was about to slash it on his lower back but the man immediately grabs her wrist noticing her presence behind him and abruptly twist the female ninja's arm making her whimper as she promptly taps the ground, a gesture for surrender.

Heavy pants escape Hanabi's lips as soon as Hayabusa lets go of her. Hayabusa extended his hand to help her stand up and she reach for it.

" are you alright? " Hayabusa asked. Hanabi just nodded as a response and headed to the shade of a tree near her, reaching for the wooden bottle on the ground and drinking from it.

She massages her arm and stretches it, trying to aid the pain away.

Hanabi closed her eyes and lift her head as heavy pants continuously escapes her lips. She feels tired and her body so heavy. Lately, her body can't cope with the draining activities, she wasn't doing anything when Hanzo kept her away for almost a month anyway, except for laying on the bed the whole time. So maybe her body got used to it.

A smile escapes Hanabi's lips unknowingly, her eyes still closed. The scene of Hanzo and her whenever they're arguing entered her mind. A chuckle escapes her lips when Hanzo's frowning face came into the scene.

" Hanabi "

Hanabi flinched, suddenly hearing Hayabusa's voice. She immediately opens her eyes and Hayabusa's baffled face was the first thing she saw, his brows furrowed as he wets his lip.

Hanabi fidgets, her face flushed while thinking how can he be so damn attractive just by doing the normal thing that people usually do.

Life is unfair, indeed.

" are you alright? " he asked. Hanabi nodded and looks away. Her heart hammered seeing the faint smile on his lips.

" Hanabi.. can I ask you something? " he asked once again. Hanabi lifted her gaze and finds into his eyes. Hanabi gulped as their eyes met.

Hanabi nodded before speaking.

" Uhm yeah, what is it? "

Hayabusa's brows furrowed as his facial expression turned serious. He steps closer, staring at her intently. His questioning stares were making Hanabi quiver, her fist clenched fighting the urge to look suspicious. She hasn't even know what his question was, but the look in his eyes tells it all.

" Mina has uhm... told me some details the day you went missing," he muttered, staring at her with dismay looking for the reaction he wanted to receive from the female ninja upon mentioning the topic.

Hanabi gulps. " w- what about that? " she responded, forcing a smile.

" She mentioned that before they thoroughly get far from the training ground, they came back to persuade you. Thinking that you might change your mind and go with them instead. " Hayabusa uttered.

Hanabi swallowed the lump in her throat as her hands started shaking caused by the fast beating of her heart. Her heart pounding hastily that she won't even wonder if Hayabusa might hear the loud beating of it.

" But when they're about to call for you... you weren't there anymore and they got apprehensive cause they hadn't even seen you steps out of the training ground. Tomorrow came and your father was anxious about your whereabouts so they assumed that someone abducted you. " he resumed.

Hanabi gulped, sweats forming on her forehead feeling got interrogated for a moment. Hanabi hid her trembling hands on her back and force a smile toward Hayabusa.

" well, I- I decided to train all by myself, and I- I am also stressed at that time so I.. conclude to stay away for a while and get on my thoughts " Hanabi chuckles her eyes never leaving the shadow ninja stares.

Hanabi swallowed greedily as Hayabusa narrowed his eyes at her. Staring at her with suspicion. Hanabi scratches the back of her neck and lets out a deep sigh.

" Are you certain? " Hayabusa asked, his eyes looking at her like she was some kind of a suspect in a crime.

Hanabi nodded promptly as she forced a tight smile. Hayabusa narrowed his sights on her but instantly nodded. Somehow got convinced.

A relief sigh escapes Hanabi's lips seeing the faint smile drawn on his face. Hanabi's conscience was urging her to tell the truth to Hayabusa and she doesn't even get why she was covering the crime that Hanzo did to her. She's having this foreign feeling towards Hayabusa. She unknowingly doesn't trust him whenever he was mentioning a topic that involves Hanzo. It just.. doesn't feel right and her mind is a mess right now, speculating why she has this feeling to keep Hanzo away from him. Keeping Hanzo safe from him.

"let's go, I'll escort you home" he muttered as he turned his back on her. Hanabi fidgets, followed and stood up beside him. Their steps in unison, silently sauntering towards the village.

The loud beating of Hanabi's heart was making her hands tremble. Many thoughts poured into her mind while taking a glimpse at the man beside her. Many emotions messing up with her head. Assuming so many things as her hopes increased that it might still be possible for Hayabusa to notice her, not just as a rival, companion, or a friend but as a woman. A woman whom he'll cherish, adore and love.

A smile escapes her lips at the thought of her and Hayabusa being together. Hanabi lifts her gaze to glance at him but to her surprise, he was also looking at her. His eyes were so full of anonymous emotions.

" Hanabi " he says as the fast beating of Hanabi's heart increases hearing her name coming out of his bow lips.

Hanabi can only 'hmm' as her whole body feels like going to collapse any longer. " can I ask you a question? "

Hanabi just nodded, catching his gaze as their eyes met.

" This is a bit odd, hope you won't judge me " he speaks as he lifts his hand and scratches the back of his head, feeling so embarrassed at what he's about to say.

Hanabi chuckled at the sight. It's rare to witness the 'shy Hayabusa'.

" How... How can you know if... if you like someone?" he asked, his brows furrowing while waiting for her answer.

Hanabi's breath hitched as she halts. Her heart hammered out of her chest as her face flushed. Wondering why the shadow ninja asked about that all of a sudden. She sees him as a cold man who looks like don't have any idea about that thing.

Hanabi looks away and continues on her way, seeing the crease in the shadow ninja's forehead. Hayabusa followed, eager to hear the answer.

Hanabi clears her throat before speaking. " well... Everything feels more exciting. You start to like the things they like even if you used to hate them. You're thinking is focused on every little detail about them. Your thoughts return to them regularly and the fast beating of your heart whenever they're around. Also, you get jealous whenever someone else was having their attention. " she told.

Hayabusa halted, dumbfounded at what he just heard. Hanabi stops too, noticing the shadow ninja looks so lost behind her.

" are you alright? " Hanabi asked, her brows wrinkled.

Hayabusa slowly lifts his gaze at her. He was looking at her like he had just found out that she used to live with Hanzo. He was surprised, unknowingly.

" How did you know that? " he asked.

Hanabi's gaze turned soft, her eyes never leaving his. " I just know " she responded in a soft affectionate voice.

Neither of them was avoiding stares. Hanabi was looking at him with affection, wanting to confess the emotions that he was making her feel through it.

Hayabusa clears his throat before speaking. " that's odd, indeed "

They continued on their way, finally entering the village.

" do... do you perhaps like someone now? " Hanabi asked curiously, staring straight at the busy market.

Hayabusa turned his gaze at her, gulping before speaking.

" I guess "

Hanabi immediately snaps her gaze towards him as her heart skips a beat. His intense stares worsen what she feels at the moment.

" w- who is she? " she stutters, swallowing the lump in her throat.

Her eyes were begging, wanting to hear her name on his lips. Hayabusa's stares soften, noticing her anxious eyes. He was about to open his mouth but a voice made him stop.

" Hayabusa! "

Both their attention swiveled to the corner of the busy street as their eyes darted to the blonde-haired woman, holding an umbrella, resting against her shoulder, blocking the sun's heat contact on her skin.

The blonde-haired waves her hand as she started walking in their direction. Hanabi felt her heart sink with every step she makes, getting closer to them.

Hanabi gradually turned her gaze toward the man beside her. She held her chest tight and gave it a squeeze seeing the admiration drawn in his eyes while looking dearly at the umbrella girl. Her heart drops along with the tears in her eyes as she heard Hayabusa utter the girl's name " Kagura " with so much affection and tenderness.

Hanabi lifts her gaze back to Kagura, jealousy, and enviousness consuming her system. She swallowed greedily, her teary eyes never leaving the girl whom the man beside her desires.

" so she was the she " she mumbled through gritting her teeth.

She hastily wipes her tears as soon as Kagura arrived in front of them. Hanabi's facial expression turned cold, looking straight at the onmyouji master.

" where are you going? " Kagura asked, soft smiles drawn on her face. Hayabusa was about to talk but Hanabi suddenly clung her hands to his arm.

A vicious smile escapes the female ninja's lips seeing the gloom in her eyes while darting her stares to Hanabi's hands clinging to Hayabusa's.

" he's going to accompany me home " Hanabi says, the smirk never leaving her lips.

Kagura snaps her gaze towards the female ninja and eventually looks away, uttering " oh... "

" I... I'll go ahead then. My mother was waiting for me " she giggles awkwardly and looks at Hayabusa. " I'll see you later " she added.

Hayabusa just nods at her. She waves her hand dismissively and gave Hanabi a forced smile before walking away.

Hanabi rolls her eyes skyward as she rips off her hands to Hayabusa's arm.

" I'll go ahead too. Don't bother to escort me" she said. Her stares were emotionless ice crystals glancing at the shadow ninja.

Hayabusa frowned, wondering why she was acting like that all of a sudden.

" Are you sure? " he asked. Hanabi just nodded and turned her back dismissively.

She heard the man call for her but she didn't bother looking back and headed straight in the direction of her house.

A SERIES OF KNOCKS made Kagura nail in her place. She leaves the table for a while and headed to the door. She wears her contagious smile before sliding it open, expecting the shadow ninja behind the wooden door.

" Haya--- " her smile gradually fades away seeing Julian ( changing the character Yuri into Julian hezhez ) instead of Hayabusa.

Kagura smiles and invites him to get inside. " who is that? " Kagura's mother asked. " a friend" she answered.

Hanabi's father only glimpses at the newcomer and eventually continues having his dinner. Julian only nodded to Kagura's parents as he sits on the chair that Kagura pulled for him, Kagura sat beside him as she gestures for Julian to eat.

After their dinner, Julian invited Kagura to have a night stroll to the market.

" so... what brought you here? " Kagura started the conversation.
" nothing" he responded, his eyes looking straight to the road.

Kagura frowned as she steps ahead of him, facing him and halting. Julian did the same. His brows creased, wondering why she stop.

" you came barging into our house for nothing? " Kagura asked, a crease visible on her forehead.

Julian nodded hesitantly as he looks away. Kagura only giggled finding him weird. Kagura continues walking and Julian walks beside her.

A deafening silence engulfed the two of them, not knowing where they were heading.

Julian turned his gaze towards the woman beside him, unnoticed. A smile tugged on the side of his lips as it slowly turned into a tight smile. His heart skips a beat while looking at her innocent features. Her eyes admiring the lanterns outside the stores.

They were not even that close so Julian was still surprised that she accept his request. He only used to look at the onmyouji master from afar so he feels odd having her walking beside him.

He wanted to get close to her that's why he came barging into their house after admitting to himself that he was crushing on the lady.

They halted at a street food stall with Julian insisting to pay for it. They sat on a long stool and waited for the food.

Kagura talks about random stuff and Julian only nods as a response, chuckles escaping his lips while listening to her babbling. Silence prevails between them again as Julian put both of his hands on his thighs. They were trembling all the time. He's nervous that the onmyouji master might get bored even at his company, though Kagura seems to get comfortable with him.

He lifts his gaze towards the lady when she clears her throat.

" do you ever got attracted to someone? " she mumbles out of nowhere.

Julian bow down as their gazes met. He felt his throat getting dry as he nods his head hesitantly, can't find the right words to say.

Kagura let out a deep sigh as she folded her arm to the table and rest her chin on her hand. Her lips pouting, staring at nothing. Julian swiveled his attention to her as she heaves a deep sigh once again.

" what's the matter? " he asked, a tone of worrying in his voice.

Kagura just shrugged her shoulder and heaves a deep sigh again. " I like someone but another girl seemingly got his attention and... and it hurts especially here" she uttered as she pointed her finger at her chest.

Julian just stared at her with no reaction visible on his face. Can't find the right words to say. He already has a clue who she was talking about but he stops the urge to mention it.

" just confront him " he muttered coldly as he ran his fingers through his velvet locks.

Kagura snaps her gaze upon him, her eyes glinting." S- should I? "

Julian met her stare as he lick his lower lip and eventually rolls his eyes skyward as he nodded promptly.

" tell him what you feel about it and it all depends on him how to handle it and if he'll do something about it" he said through gritted teeth as he murders Hayabusa inside his mind for making Kagura jealous.

IT HAS BEEN A WEEK since Kagura and Julian met. The ninja was busy with his training routine. Kagura could only frown, sitting on the exact long chair where she and Julian occupied that night. The owner asks her if she was going to order but Kagura just heaves a deep sigh as she stands up lazily, her lips pouting.

She was strolling alone in the village, hoping to see even just a glimpse of Hayabusa. They weren't seeing each other lately and Kagura could barely see his presence. She misses him so much.

She was humming silently as the crowd glanced at her, without her knowing. Her bright lovely ambiance was making the people fix their attention on her.

Her feet lead her to the flower stalls. Her eyes were in awe staring at the different types of flowers. How she wishes she could buy all these.

While she was roaming around the flower stalls, a familiar silhouette caught her eyes. She narrows her sight trying to recognize the man who was standing from afar.

" Hayabusa? " she whispered and the man turned his attention to her.

Her eyes widen recognizing the shadow ninja. He was holding a bundle of carnation flowers. Kagura swallowed the lump in her throat feeling so nervous all of a sudden. Their eyes never left each other gaze as her heart started racing so fast. Her heart unknowingly felt so happy seeing the man she's been missing.

A smile slowly draws across her face as she waves her hand towards the shadow ninja.

She was about to step closer but was immediately taken aback when a  woman suddenly clung beside Hayabusa, snatching the shadow ninja's attention.

Her heart sinks at the scene. Hanabi was holding a bundle of red roses as they chat about something that made the shadow ninja chuckle. Kagura gulped as she turned her back and walks away. Not knowing where to go as she holds back the tears that kept tempting to slide down her eyes.

She wanted to scold herself so bad. Assuming things between her and Hayabusa. Assuming that maybe, the shadow ninja also feels the same way. Assuming that he also feels the fast beating of the heart whenever she's around or they're together. And seeing him with another girl shatters her heart so bad. They have been friends since they were just kids and she's been keeping the attraction that she feels towards the man since then.

So seeing the man you love for a long time with another girl whom you thought was your friend just hurts so bad. She can't blame Hanabi for liking Hayabusa, who wouldn't right? She just can't accept the what-ifs that have been playing through her mind.

A sob escapes her lips as she can no longer hold back her tears. They weren't seeing each other lately and it was not the meetup she was expecting.

Kagura continues to stride down the street as her tears never stop escaping her eyes. She also doesn't mind the attention that she was receiving. The people around her were wondering what could have happened that made this sunny girl cry, along with pity in their eyes.

She was about to step across the street when a strong hand suddenly hold her wrist and drag her into the dark alley on the street. She was about to call for help but the man suddenly embrace her.

" Why didn't you walk towards me? "

Kagura felt her knees weak hearing the voice she's been longing for. Sobs continuously escape her lips recognizing his warmth. " Hayabusa" she whispered.

" I missed you " she added as she circled her arms around his waist.

Hayabusa only nodded and embrace her tighter, telling her he missed her too through it.

" can I ask you something? " Kagura says, her hug tightening around him.

Hayabusa nodded. Kagura buried her face in his chest and gulped before speaking. " do you like Hanabi? "

Hayabusa stilled in his place, thinking why she would ask that kind of stuff.

" I... I didn't come towards you cause she was with you. It really hurts seeing you with her, giving her the smile that you used to give to me and I... I walked away. " she confesses.

Hayabusa let go of Kagura and stared at her innocent face, her eyes were filled with tears.

Hayabusa lifts his hand and wipes the tears on her face using his thumb. Kagura flinched, and her heart started racing so fast again.

Kagura steps back as Hayabusa steps closer. Her heart throbbed really fast as if wanting to get out of her chest. The way he stares wasn't helping at all. Kagura swallowed the lump in her throat when he saw him wet his lips along with Kagura's gasp, her back finally hitting the wall behind her.

" can I ask you a question? " Kagura shivered hearing his hoarse voice. She only nodded, can't find the right words to say.

She saw Hayabusa gulp before speaking. " are you jealous of Hanabi? "

Kagura's eyes widen as she shakes her head promptly. " n-no of course"

Hayabusa finds himself smirking unknowingly. He finds it cute when she was denying it but her eyes totally tell the opposite answer.

" then why did you walk away after seeing us together? " the smirk on his lips never fades away as he props his both hands on the wall, cornering Kagura on purpose.

Kagura looks down, feeling intimidated by his stares. She gulped before answering." Well... yes I am. Just a little bit" she says in a low voice as her cheeks started burning. She heard Hayabusa chuckle thus she immediately lift her gaze toward him.

" what's funny? " her brows wrinkled as she says. " nothing" he responded.

Hayabusa finally steps away and his eyes turned soft while staring at hers.

" I'm sorry. I didn't give you time lately, it was just that... Hanabi needs someone right now. After knowing that she was stressed and it urge her to escape from the village and spends time with herself, I feel pity for her that's why I stayed by her side almost most of the time. " Hayabusa muttered.

Kagura gradually nodded.

" I feel bad for her " she spoke.

Her gaze snaps to Hayabusa when he pulled something behind his back. Her eyes widen seeing the carnation flower he was holding earlier.

Hayabusa scratched the back of his head as he lift his hand in front of her, holding the flower. " here, a peace offering"

A smile escapes Kagura's lips sensing that he was shy cause he can't even look at her in the eyes. Kagura reached for it and tip-toed, reaching for his lips. Her face flushed feeling her lips brushes against his soft one. It was just a peck but Kagura feels like they just make out or something.

Kagura looks down when Hayabusa snaps his shocked gaze towards her. The shadow ninja was too stunned to speak.

" I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--- " Kagura's words cut off when Hayabusa suddenly cupped her face and lean his face closer to hers. Her eyes widen feeling his lips touch hers.

She can't explain the different stirring emotions inside her but she immediately snaps those emotions out of her mind as she felt Hayabusa's lips move against her. She doesn't care about anything else anymore. The fast throbbing of her heart is what matters the most, the man causing it is what matters the most.

Kagura closed her eyes as she finds herself so drown from his lips.

🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287 20 7
When Hanzo, the Akuma King appeared, it brought a huge threat to the Scarlet and Shadow Sect. Following a tragic event, Hayabusa - as one of the sect...
996K 24.3K 109
Kakegurui Imagines • • • Momobami Kirari Jabami Yumeko Saotome Meari Momobami Ririka Yomozuki Runa Ikishima Midari [ さぁ.. ] [ 賭け狂いましょう! ] ___________...
81.8K 1.8K 19
(*╹▽╹*) anime x blackreaders
212K 6K 39
'𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗲..' 𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗶 𝘅 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗿𝗲𝗮�...