𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓 ( finn wol...

By milesfairchildspider

❝ 'Cause - I wanted you to know, that I am ready to go, heartbeat, my heartbeat. ❞ ♔ Imagines of our favori... More

ʳᵉqᵘᵉˢᵗˢ
ᶜˡⁱⁿᵍʸ
ᵃ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵐᵉˢˢ
ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵒᵘ, ⁱ'ᵐ ʰᵃᵖᵖⁱᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵉᵛᵉʳ
ᵗʳᵃⁱᵗᵒʳˢ.
ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵈᵈⁱᵉ ᵐᵉᵉᵗˢ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵈᵈⁱᵉ ⁻ ᵐ.ʷ
ᵇᵉʰᵉᵃᵈᵉᵈ ⁻ ᵐ.ᶠ
beheaded part 2 - m.f
ᵈᵉˢⁱʳᵉ
ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵈ
ᵖʳᵉᵍⁿᵃⁿᵗ
ˢᵃᵛᵉ ʰⁱᵐ
ⁿᵒʳᵐᵃˡ
ᵖʳᵉᵍⁿᵃⁿᵗ ᵖ. ²
ᵈᵉʲᵃ ᵛᵘ
ᵖʳᵉᵍⁿᵃⁿᵗ ᵖ.³
ˢⁿᵘᵍᵍˡᵉˢ
ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ⁻ ᵐ.ᶠ
ʲᵉᵃˡᵒᵘˢ
ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ᵖʳᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵘʳᵈᵉʳ ⁱˢ ʰᵃʳᵈ
ᵖᵘˢʰ ⁻ ᵗ.ˢ
ⁱⁿˢᵉᶜᵘʳᵉ
ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ⁻ ᵐ.ʷ
ʰᵒˡˡʸʷᵒᵒᵈ ˡⁱᶠᵉˢᵗʸˡᵉ
ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ⁻ ᵗ.ˢ
ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᵖ.² ⁻ ᵗ.ˢ
ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᵖ.³ ⁻ ᵗ.ˢ
ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ
ᶻᵃᵈᵈʸ
ⁱ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ⁱᵗ
ᵗʰᵉᵐ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ᵈʳᵘⁿᵏ ⁽ᵖʳᵉᶠ.⁾
ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʷᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵐ
ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵐʸ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ
ᵗʰᵉᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ˢᵒⁿᵍˢ ⁽ᵖʳᵉᶠ.⁾
ᶠᵒʳᵇⁱᵈᵈᵉⁿ ᵉˣᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉˢ
ᵐᵒⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉᵗ
ˢʰᵒʷᵉʳ ⁻ ᵐ.ᶠ
ᵗʷᵒ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵈᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ⁽ᵖʳᵉᶠ.⁾
ⁿᵒ ᵗⁱᵗˡᵉ
Dude
ʳᵃⁿˢᵒᵐ
ˢⁱʳ⁻
ˢⁱʳ⁻ ᵖ.²
ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ
ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ - ᵗ.ˢ
ᵗᵉᵃᶜʰᵉʳ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ᵘᵖ
ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵃⁱⁿ'ᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᵗʰᵉ ʸᵉᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵉⁿᵈˢ ⁻ ᵐ.ʷ
ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜʳʸ ⁽ᵖʳᵉᶠ.⁾
ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᵒᵘᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵒ
ᵐʸ ᵇᵃᵈ
Dude p.2
ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐⁱⁿᵍ
ʳᵒᶜᵏ ᵇᵒᵗᵗᵒᵐ
Screaming and crying
ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʸᵃˡˡ ᵈᵒ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʳᵉˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢʰⁱᵖ ⁽ᵖʳᵉᶠ.⁾
ˢʰⁱᵗ
Unpublished Books
Book Recommendations
ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇᶠᶠ ⁽ᵖʳᵉᶠ.⁾
about me :p
ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁱˢ ᵃˡˡ ʳᵉᵘˢᵉᵈ
ʷʰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ᵐᵒᵛⁱᵉ (ᵖʳᵉᶠ.)
HELP
ᵐⁱⁿᵈ ᵍᵃᵐᵉˢ ⁻ ᵐ.ᶠ
ᵈᵒᵒᵐˢᵈᵃʸ
ᵍʰᵒˢᵗᶠᵃᶜᵉ ⁻ ᵐ.ʷ
ᵐᵉᵃⁿⁱⁿᵍˡᵉˢˢ ⁻ ᶻ.ᵏ.
ᵇⁱᵗᵗᵉʳˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᵇᵃᵇʸ
ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵏⁱᶜᵏ ⁱᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ᵖⁱᵐᵖᵉᵈ⁻ᵒᵘᵗ ᶜʰᵉᵛʳᵒˡᵉᵗ
Screaming
Sorry
ᶠᵃˡˡ ᵇᵒᵈⁱᵉˢ

ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʰᵉ ᵏⁿᵉʷ⁻

1.4K 22 48
By milesfairchildspider

please buckle your seat belts, this one's gonna be a ride <3

also there will be multiple pov changes

(Finn's POV)

Tonight was the most important night of the year—well, at least Y/n deems it as so. She was chosen to host and organize the rising young actors campaign (idfk this is made up and everything here is fiction so don't come for me cuz i rlly have no answers, anyways-).

She's been talking about how everything has to be perfect for months. This clearly means a lot to her. She rants to me all the time about how this is her chance to be taken seriously as a nineteen year-old actress. I always assure her that people do love her and take her seriously, and that she's one of the best actresses of this generation.

She thinks her reputation is fucked up because I got her pregnant a couple years ago and now everybody kinda knows and it's really awkward, but—anyways... She's gonna do great, I know she will.

She invited basically every young actor, since this campaign is for them as well. I even managed to convince her to invite my best friend Jack, and they hate each other. And when I say 'hate', I mean hate hate hate hate. Like despise. They used to be close friends but fell out. Now it's weird 'cause Jack is my best friend and Y/n is my girlfriend. Awkward, right?

They're probably gonna avoid each other all night, and to be honest, I can't blame them.

We're at the stadium right now as me and a couple of other friends help Y/n get ready. I helped Caleb set some of the tables as Y/n got changed for the night. She came out in this dazzling summer style blue dress that fell just above her knees. She's absolutely precious, per usual. Especially when she goes all boss mode.

"Guys, everything has to be perfect," she lectured with brows raised, "The food just got delivered, can you guys please go get that while I make sure we have enough seats?"

Caleb nodded, "You got it."

Noah followed after him before I trailed along side as well. Y/n grasped onto my arm and briefly stopped me.

"Hm?" I hummed with confusion.

"Look," she declared with a deep breath, "I'm trusting you on what you said about Jack, but I can already tell you guys are goofing off—and that's fine but, please don't let that be a distraction for tonight, Finn. Please, I'm begging you."

"Don't worry, baby. Everything's under control."

She lifted one brow and gave me a look before letting go of me, allowing me to resume my actions.

I went and got a tray of appetizers as Jack helped me carry it. We kept purposely bumping into each other and chuckling like two dumb idiots about it. We then stole two french fries from the tray and made it a competition to catch the food with our mouths. I know it's childish, but it's also really fun.

"Babe," Y/n scolded, completely ignoring Jack's presence, "The food is for the campaign, not for you right now."

"Sorry, uh—we got carried away."

"Well maybe don't?" She scoffed before grabbing the tray from us and walking away.

"Damn, she's so proper now," Jack nudged my shoulder with a grin, "Remember when she didn't give a shit about anything?"

I shrugged, "Yeah, this means a lot to her. I'm really proud."

"Awh, you big sap," he stood on his tippy-toes and started tampering with my hair, "...You think she'll ever talk to me again?"

My eyes widened, "Oh hell no, buddy, trust me."

"Finn! Please get the sodas!"

"On it, babe."

I quickly ran out to retrieve the fountain drinks and carefully walked back into the backstage area. I took steps with caution before Jack called out my name from behind me.

I turned my head as my steps continued forwards, seeing as Jack made a sucking dick motion with his hand. I loudly snickered, returning the motion with one hand before I spun back around and bumped into someone.

Oh shit.

I fucked up.

The tray with the sodas lost balance in my hand as my body turned around and collided with another, spilling all the Pepsi and Cokes on a certain someone.

Oh actually fuck me, out of everybody I could've spilled on!

Y/n let out a sharp gasp, filled with surprise, suddenly she was covered in fizzy liquid. My mouth fell agape and I swear I could hear Jack laughing in the background.

Y/n held her hands out, looking down at herself with utter shock, "Oh! My god!"

"Sorry!" I blurted, internally panicking, "Oh lord, I am so so sorry—"

"Oh my fucking god!"

"Y/n, I'm so sorry—"

"Get out of my face! Why are you even still talking to me?! Help me clean this shit!"

She didn't have to tell me twice, I raced to find some towels. Sheesh, I really need to be more careful.

When I came back I found a now sobbing Y/n, mascara running down her pretty face as Millie stood by her and comforted her.

"Everything's ruined!" She sobbed into her hands as Mills hugged her.

"Yikes..." I muttered, bringing over the towels.

Millie gave me a death glare and yanked the towels away. Noah and Gaten started cleaning the plastic cups off the ground.

I'm in deep shit. Like actually.

I'm sure I can sweet talk my way out of this one... right?

I tried putting a hand on my girlfriend's shoulder, "Baby, it's okay—"

"Oh my god, just fucking stop, Finn!" She exclaimed, wiping her tears before pulling herself away from me. She started incoherently ranting, "I told you! I f-fucking told you! To be c-careful!"

Millie hushed her softly before coaxing her to take a break in another room. Mills led her away but not before Jack got the last word.

"Damn, Y/n. Why so aggressive?"

She whipped her head around, her face filled with fury, "Shut the actual fuck up, Jack! Nobody asked for your input, your job is to sit on your lazy ass and eat the food we bought like you've been doing for the last half hour!"

My jaw dropped.

Oh... shit.

(Y/N's POV)

I'm actually beyond pissed right now. Call me dramatic all you want for crying, but you'd cry too! And it's not even about the fact that I have cold liquids all over me, it's the fact that I was already stressed enough as it is and then was humiliated—by my boyfriend when I told him countless of times to be fucking careful!

Mills brought me to a separate room and let me bawl onto her shoulder.

I stuttered with tears falling everywhere, "This dress isn't even m-mine! I borrowed it from Prada! It's r-ruined now, w-what the fuck am I gonna do?!"

"Shh, it's gonna be okay. We'll figure it out."

"I don't even wanna continue the campaign anymore!"

"Then you don't have to, love."

"I just wanted people to take me seriously! Now everything's gone to shit!"

"Awh, bubs..."

"I should've never invited that fucking asshole! I knew he was bad news!"

"We all make mistakes."

"I fucking trusted Finn! Gosh, he's suck a dick too!"

"I know."

"Like what are they five? Pretending to suck each other's dicks? Oh, you're so fucking funny guys!"

Millie grabbed a tissue and handed it to me, letting me blow my nose with a livid manner.

"I've been planning this for months..." I say, on the verge of tears once again.

Mills soothingly rubbed my shoulder, "I know, you did your best, Y/n."

I sniffled, "If those two idiots can't take me seriously, then how the hell would anyone else at the campaign?"

"Y/n," Mills declared with a whine, "You are worth so much more than this! If they can't take you seriously, than they're idiots. Plain and simple. You worked hard, harder than they ever have, this didn't go to waste. Trust me."

I nodded, my gaze shifting downwards as Mills wiped tears off my cheeks.

"And yes, this is me straight up calling Finn an idiot."

I chuckle, "He's lucky I haven't dumped his ass. Most girls don't put up with guys who are friends with people who disrespect their girlfriends. It's honestly bullshit."

"Hmm, it is shitty."

"I love him too much to let Jack get in the way," I sighed with disappointment, "Can I just reschedule this? Like is that allowed?"

"We'll make it allowed," Mills hugged me, "I'll take you back home so you can rest."

"Thanks, Mills... I don't know what I'd do without you."

(Finn's POV)

Y/n went home without me hours ago. I feel so bad, I think I ruined the event. I feel so fucking guilty but I know she probably wants time alone right now.

I whistled, sulking by myself in the corner of the back stage area.

Jack suddenly came running over to me, "Cheer up, champ. She'll be fine."

"She's been planning this for months," I sigh, placing my head into my hands.

"So what? If this really meant a lot to her, she'd clean up the soda and continue on with the show. That's what actors do, duh."

My fists clenched for an odd reason. I was blowing hot air out of my nostrils now. He was getting me frustrated.

"Shut up, Jack."

"What?"

"I said shut the fuck up, Jack!"

He looked at me with wide eyes, staring at me with bewilderment. I stood up, taking a step towards him as I looked down on him.

"This does mean a lot to her. It was my fault, I'm the idiot."

"Finn, you can't possibly blame yourself."

"Remind me to stop inviting you to things," I tell him before walking off.

"What's that color?"

"Green."

"No, baby, look at it again. What's the color?"

"Red?"

"Yeah, good job dude."

"What's this one?"

"Daddy!"

"No—"

"What are you two up to?" I ask in a sing-song tone, walking into my master bedroom to see my child and my girlfriend together on our bed. Y/n was dressed in a robe now, hair messily down with tears tattooed on her face.

Our two year-old, Reign, sat besides her as she showed him a color book. I wholeheartedly grinned at the sight, going further into the room with a warm expression.

"Daddy!" Reign clapped.

Y/n failed to meet my eyes, her expression turned downwards in order to avoid me.

I hesitantly inhaled, laying down on the bed besides them.

"Hi my love," I make a face at Reign, gently grabbing a hold of him so he could embrace me.

"Time for bed," Y/n suddenly announced, picking Reign up before leaving the room.

Yep. She's still mad.

"Fuck," I mutter, stressfully brushing a hand through my hair. I fucked up badly. How do I even make it up to her?

Man up and properly apologize, dumbass.

Right.

She came back into the room after a couple of minutes . To look busy minded, she searched through drawers and cleaned up a bit. Anything was better than laying next to me.

"Can we talk?" I pleaded.

"What's there to talk about?" She coldly mumbled in return.

"About how sorry I am."

"I really don't wanna hear it."

"Please."

"No."

"Please!"

"No! Fuck you, Finn," she whipped around, the familiar angry tears piercing her eyes as she spoke ferociously, "You don't get to ruin my damn night and then expect me to let you sweet talk your way out of it. It doesn't work like that."

I was kind of getting fed up, not gonna lie. Don't get me wrong - it's totally my fault, I'm aware. But the least she could do is let me explain my side of things. Of course my girlfriend is the most stubborn human being in the world.

I bit my lip with distaste, "Okay, I get it, I'm a fucking idiot. I don't know what you want me to tell you."

Her brows raised as if she were questioning my audacity.

I went on, trying to save myself while I shrugged with defense, "I-I mean, I'm trying to apologize and you don't want to hear it, so I don't know what else to do to make it better. Sorry."

She shut her eyes, processing what I said through a deep breath. "I want you to leave."

"What do you mean? The room or the apartment?"

"I don't know! I don't want to be around you right now - the apartment, I guess!"

I stood up and got off of the bed, not taking the demand lightly.

"This is my fucking house too!" I shouted, "You can't just kick me out!"

"You don't do shit, Finn!" She yelled back, "You don't cook. You don't clean. You can't do your own laundry. You don't event wanna live here half the time. Sometimes I think your purpose is to just be a lazy, immature asshole!"

"Hey-"

"Lazy and careless! I do everything myself and get nothing back! Not even from you! You. Someone who claims to love me."

I genuinely laughed out loud at that, utterly horrified.

"Claim? Claim."

"J-Just leave!" She sputtered, hot tears falling down her face as she resumed her previous activity consisting of folding clothes.

"Claim. Four and a half fucking years and me loving you is just a dumbass claim? Really?"

This wasn't going well. This fight was heading into a 'we're gonna break up' territory which is stupid because it's not even that big of a deal.

She pivoted around, voice cracking with pain in her tone, "You can't even take me seriously, Finn."

"Yes I do," I scoffed with a sarcastic chuckle.

"No," she sniffled, wiping a tear, "We wouldn't be fighting right now if you did."

I bit down harshly onto my lip, feeling blood wash over my tongue as I released the flesh. With a scowl I turned to my right and slammed my hand onto the nightstand, leaving it as a rough and brash motion.

"It's always the same fucking thing with you! You always do this! All it takes is one misunderstanding! One simple mistake and all of a sudden I'm the bad guy! All of a sudden I don't do shit for you!" My lungs strained from yelling but it didn't stop me from making my point.

"God, just get the fuck out already."

"Fine." I decided with a quick sigh, my legs taking me towards the door. I turned back and let her know, "Just know I'm not coming back."

She tsked under her breath, folding clothes with tear drops stained into them as she avoided looking at me.

I spoke again, "Have fun raising that kid by yourself."

She looked away from the dresser at that comment. Her damaged eyes stated into mine with something indescribable. Her expression looked like she wanted to vomit from disgust.

And then her eyes went completely dark.

"He'll be better off without you anyway."

I could hear myself gasp as a natural response. She got the last word. And with that I turned around and left.

-

Not much of a surprise but I came back the next morning. I thought about it and I realized how stupid I am.

Sure, she should've let me apologize but I also should've been patient. And more understanding. I ruined something that took months of preparation for. I would be pissed too. And a little apology wouldn't make me feel better.

I got her a bouquet of flowers.

She opened the front door for me and crossed her arms, "I thought you weren't coming back."

I shoved the flowers in my face and groaned with a silly voice, "I'm sorry!" When I pulled the flowers down I noticed her cold demeanor quickly melted into a look of heartbreak.

She was sobbing and throwing herself at me, "I cant believe you! I thought you weren't gonna come back! Screw you!"

I wrapped my arms around her and my free hand caressed her hair.

"It's okay. It's okay. Don't cry," I tried to soothe.

She pulled away and slapped my chest. I handed her the flowers and revealed the little card attached to it. She gave me a skeptical glare before reading off of the card.

I put: Sorry I'm such a dick. I emailed my managers and they said they can find a way to reschedule the campaign. And I can do all the work for it, don't worry.

She glanced back up at me with exhaustion.

"I want you to view me with respect."

"I do respect you."

She sighed, "I don't wanna try to do the campaign again. But... I wouldn't mind if you cooked us breakfast. Or learned how to fold your own clothes. Or just simply take a hint when I want you to handle things maturely."

"Deal. I will. Right away."

"Okay. I didn't mean what I said about Reign. He won't be better off without you. Never."

I let a grin take over my face, "Thanks, Y/n."

"And Finn? I'm not saying you need to be mister serious all the time, you know? I just thought you saw how important everything was to me and would assume that's how you're supposed to act."

"I'm sorry. I did take it seriously, I promise, but it was my fault for inviting Jack. He definitely didn't value what you were doing whatsoever."

"Apology accepted."

"So we're good?"

"Better than ever."

"Good, now can I come in here and kiss you already?" I grinned before walking into the apartment, swooping down to steal a kiss.

She smiled against my lips, her gorgeous laugh ringing between us.

So yeah, moral of the story is, when you fuck up at least take responsibility for it. Peace out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 729 34
"𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦"
41.8K 435 40
This book is for imagines and preferences for Finn wolfhard Boris pavlikosky. Richie tozier. Miles fairchild. Mike wheeler. This book is finished...
41.9K 464 59
ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵃʸ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐʸ ᵗᵉᵃʳˢ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉʳ FINN WOLFHARD IMAGINES + PREFERENCES DISCLAIMER: most of these imagin...
4.2K 77 16
ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜰɪɴɴ ᴡᴏʟꜰʜᴀʀᴅ'ꜱ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ. ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇꜱꜱ.