ⁿᵒ ᵗⁱᵗˡᵉ

ok ima stop with the self conscious authors notes "sorry y'all i did dad finn imagine again 🥺 uwu"

like fuck it, i write what i want

papi finn for the win

I looked at myself in the mirror, twisting and turning my body to see how my new outfit fit me. I smiled contently before flattening the skirt I was wearing.

"I don't usually wear skirts, so I dunno how this is gonna go today," I tell Finn, my features fixated on my clothing.

"Hm, I love skirts," he hums, his hands trailing from behind me to grip my hips, "-they make it so easy to just slip in, and-"

Ding dong!

"Fuck," he curses as I giggle, immediately pulling myself away.

Before I leave our bedroom he points at me with a joking manner, "Don't you dare think this is over!"

I rolled my eyes with a smirk before going to fetch the door.

I quickly brushed down my hair with my hands before opening the front door with a sigh. I was met with Jake and Noah.

"Hey guys," I greeted with an over-exaggerated, annoyed voice.

Then Millie pushed her way from behind the two so she was now standing in front of them. My face lit up and I instantly attacked her with a hug. The two of us did that loud girly scream thing that people do whenever they get hyped.

Noah brought his hand to his chest, seriously offended, "Um, wow-"

"Yeah, where's our special treatment?" Jake added.

I ignored the guys and dug my face into the crook of Millie's neck as we swayed into the embrace. (it's one of those hugs where u rock side to side)

I whined, "I missed you, Mills."

"I missed you more," she pouts, avoiding the judgmental glances we were getting from Noah and Jake.

"Mills, please give me my girlfriend back," Finn scolded as he walked over to us.

Jake piped in, "Yeah, Y/n, I'd like mine to myself, please."

"Shut the fuck up Jake, she's mine." I snapped before grabbing a hold of Millie's hands and taking her further into my apartment. The guys all followed with a lousy, upset exhale.

"Look, we redid the living area." I pointed to the couch and showed Mills.

She nodded her head with amusement before her brows twisted with wonder, "Where are my darlings?" (yes mills is that aunt)

"They don't wanna see you, they're scared of you," Finn says with a chuckle.

Millie's eyes widen and I scoff, "No, they are not."

"Yes they are, last time she attacked their faces with kisses."

"I was just showing love to my adorable nephews." Mills defends herself.