ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᵒᵘᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵒ

filthy smut

(not checked for spelling errors sorry i got lazy)

"I just put Reign to bed," Finn tiredly yawned, carefully slipping off his shoes in the doorway.

I softly hummed, my attention placed on my phone as the TV lights in front of me stained the dark bedroom. I sighed drowsily, my eyes straining as I texted my friends, not taking into account how Finn had situated himself.

He was just in his boxers now, sliding under the sheets next to me as he grabbed a hold of the remote.

"How was your day, honey?" He groaned with a raspiness ached in his voice.

"Mhm," I murmured quietly, my fingers loudly pressing the messages on my phone as notification after notification went off.

"Hm?"

I shrugged.

The TV then went silent, the bright white light exiting the atmosphere. The only source of light now was my phone and the colorful red and blue street lights from outside, peering into the blinds cased on the window.

I bit my nails, glancing at Finn with confusion. Was he planning to go to bed already? I thought my question was answered once he set the remote down on the table stand, along with his own phone.

But then he yanked my own out of my hands.

"Dude, what the f—"

"No phones allowed. Me and you time," he grumbled, tossing my phone across the room to which I gasped with offense.

My body instantly leaped to a sitting position, "Finn, what the actual fuck!"

"S'fine, if it's broken I'll buy you a new one."

"I was texting my friends, Finn."

"So?"

I scoffed, "Fuck you—"

"I wish you would, baby. C'mere," his entire body warped around my own, his arms wrapping tightly around me as he brought me to rest my head on his chest in a tight embrace.

I rolled my eyes, my ear placed above his heartbeat, "Ugh, I hate you sometimes..."

"I love you, angel."

"Hm."

"I do, look at me."

My eyes traveled up to his own dark irises. I only blinked, awaiting for his reasoning.

"We've been distant lately. I love you so much, do you know that?"

He started rocking our bodies, making me even more annoyed although I was secretly enjoying it. I only groaned as a response to his love-filled lament.

"I love you so much," he whispered, placing kisses on the top of my head, "You're my favorite person in the entire world. You like literally mean the world to me— I mean it, I don't know what'd I do without you."