ᶠᵃˡˡ ᵇᵒᵈⁱᵉˢ

A/N: yayyy she got her lazy ass to write
Smut warning— but i also need to warn u, its not that good but be niceeee I havent written anything since like May. But enjoy nonetheless my loves thanks for being patient!!!

(Third Person POV)

It was a crisp afternoon in southern California. The overcast was grayer than usual, the trees fighting against the harsh breeze. And although the leaves weren't brown, and the weather really wasn't cold; Finn still absolutely loved the new season.

He loved the sun going down earlier than usual, the cold air making his nose pink. He adored cold weather. Ever since he moved to Los Angeles he's missed the chilly Vancouver mornings. He missed the snow and wearing a beanie everywhere he went.

Since this was about as close as he would get to his childhood home's climate, he gladly spent his time wrapped up in cozy blankets on the sofa of his apartment, watching some cheesy slasher movie from the 70s and battling a little sniffle of his own. It was a perfect start to autumn for him.

He really needed the relaxation he'd been craving for days. He just got back from a press tour trip to New York. And although New York was his favorite city in the world—he was glad to be home and all comfy, snuggling next to his cat Poppy who purred with her usual sass.

But God did he miss New York already. Maybe it was his lack of cold weather in California that had really made him break a sweat over this... he wouldn't mind moving to New York. But he knew that would cause some issues with a certain special someone he knew...

His phone buzzed besides him.

Speak of the devil.

...

my headache 🤕

Heyyy yk what tday is?

...

Goddammit. Just when he wanted to spend some peace and quiet with his cat and warm blankets.

With a rough sigh, he grabbed his phone and replied to his dear Y/n.

...

loverrr

Tell me

my headache 🤕

It's the first day of fall!!!!

loverrr

Oh yeah neat.

my headache 🤕

We should totally hang out! I've missed uuuuu. How bout u come pick me up and we go to starbucks?

loverrr

Right now?

Honey I'm not rlly in the mood.

my headache 🤕

Pleaseeeeeeee? I wanna see u 🥺

...

You wanna see that pumpkin spice latte, He thought, huffing to himself. She was hard to say no to.

...