ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵐʸ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ

That one euphoria song 👍
Tw: physical abuse

-

(Finn's POV)

Still don't know my name.

"Did you seriously start drinking again?"

"Shut the hell up, Finn! It's none of your damn business!"

"Chloe, you're my fucking girlfriend. Whose business would it be?"

"Not yours," she scoffed with a pout, her bronze shabby hair dead on her shoulders.

My eyelids fell over with disappointment. I just wish she could see things from my point of view. I want her to understand.

"Plus, you're an alcoholic too. Remember?" She pressed, knowing that it would indeed pain me.

I shook my head with disbelief, "Was. I was an alcoholic. And that's why I don't want you slipping into old habits... because I've seen what that shit can do to you."

Chloe simply rolled her eyes, sipping the intoxication as I attempted to grab it.

"Finn, let go!"

"No! You're hurting yourself!"

"Hurting myself? This is my fucking savior! This is helping me!"

"Chloe, stop! You're smarter than this, don't be an idiot-"

It took me a while to realize what happened; the slapping sound that rung through the room and the stinging sensation on my left cheek.

I reached up hesitantly, brushing my fingers against my flesh as I groaned in pain.

Chloe's jaw dropped and I could tell all she felt was guilt.

I could tell because I've been there.

"Finn, I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just warning you."

"Warning me from what?" I sarcastically chuckled, "you don't know shit, baby, admit it."

"I know more than you think I do." She stated with frustration, standing up to meet my level although I still basically towered over her. (And if you're Finn's height then make him taller in ur mind cuz height differences are hot)

"Baby, go to bed," I whine, ignoring the fuzzy feeling in my head.

"Not until you tell me how you got the alcohol."

"Y/n, just shut up about it already."

"No Finn! You're hurting yourself!" She broke down into sobs.

"So? That's my problem! Not yours."

Tears stained her pretty face as she stepped closer to hug me, "You're scaring me, Finn."

"Darling, go to sleep." I mumbled into her hair, "go to sleep."

"No!"

"Yes! Now."

"I cant fucking sleep!" She shouted, pulling away from our embrace.

"Well you should!" I shot back with irritation.

"I cant knowing that you're doing this to yourself," she pursed her lips together, "do you want to go to rehab again?"

I slammed my hands down on the counter, "don't fucking remind me of that! What the fuck is your problem? Bitch."

She glanced down at her feet and silently cried, "I want you to be okay."

"I want to be okay too, baby."

"But you're not."

"I'll get there."

"No you won't... not like this."

"Fuck you," my breath hitched, partly regretting that I said that.

"Finn, you're an alcoholic! What do you expect me to do-"

Shut up. That's what I needed her to do.

My mind went blurry and somehow my hand ended up extended out in front of me, past her face at this point but I'm sure it came into contact at one point.

Y/n cradled her cheek in her hand with shock, staring at me like I was a stranger.

She whimpered, "I don't know you anymore..."

You still don't know my name.

"We're done Finn. I'm done."

When my eyes blinked open again I felt sick. Like sick to my stomach.

I ignored Chloe's apologies as I ran to the nearest bathroom and emptied my stomach. I gagged loudly on my tears and spit, desperately needing to get every bad little intoxication in me, out of me.

Once I was done I sobbed into my hands.

"Finn, I'm so sorry-"

"No! I'm fucking done with your crap!"

The worst part is, Chloe's not a stranger, she's a walking reflection.