ˢʰᵒʷᵉʳ ⁻ ᵐ.ᶠ

TW: underage nudity! nothing is written or implied to be sexual (well one part but it's not meant to be 'smut type' more like 'disturbing') but I'm just warning you that the characters are under 18, but 16 plus.

you're kate's sister in this

and if you look nothing like her, like me, then congratufuckinglations- you're adopted

or she's adopted

either way...

enjoy

ps. not checked, sorry for grammar mistakes

I was terribly shaken up from recent events involving my older sister and the two kids she's watching over at the moment. My mother is unstable and lives in a mental hospital while my father straight up ditched my sister and I when we were young, so... Kate's the only person I have.

And since I am not of legal age yet, I have to tag along with Kate's wondrous journey of tutoring an innocent little girl and her creepy hot older brother.

Earlier today the four of us were going out to town so we could get a new koi. Apparently, the little girl, Flora has some trauma over the fact that she witnessed her parent's accident. And now she's utterly horrified to drive anywhere away from the manor.

So basically, we're in the car. Everything's going good and then Flora starts to have a panic attack. My sister Kate pursues her journey and Flora's brother Miles, the hot one, is getting aggravated and let me tell you- he is hella freaky and weird. Like not even in a rude way, I mean straight up, literally.

He's attractive but there's something very wrong in that head of his. He got expelled because he almost murdered a student at his school with his bare hands. He keeps making offensive comments to Kate, some of which are strangely sexual. Plus, he like, stepped on a koi fish the other day, which is why we were gonna get another koi.

His behavior is just honestly really off. I promise you, I'm the last person to judge someone who has current struggles over the things he is witnessing... but when my or my sister's safety is jeopardized constantly when we're around him, I'm gonna call it out.

Now... he hasn't been totally horrible. I gotta say, sometimes with his cute gestures I convince myself I have a crush on him. And maybe I do? Anyways, back to what I was saying.

He got really pissed off at Kate for not stopping the car and to be honest, I was getting fed up too. 'Cause Flora was in tears and she was screaming, like bitch can you just stop the car? So Miles resorted to a threat that kinda scarred me for life, not gonna lie.

"Stop the car or I'll fucking kill you!"

Damn, in another world, it was hot. But this was my sister he was talking too! Who the fuck says this shit with all seriousness? Nobody sane.

What scared me the most is I don't know what the fuck he's capable of.

It's been a couple hours since, Kate brought us back to the manor with two distressed Fairchild siblings and then she practically ditched me and left me here with them. I was annoyed 'cause I really thought Miles was gonna burst into the room I was staying in and choke me to death. But then she came back and apologized, gave us all gifts, blah blah blah.