ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʷᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵐ

at this point i'm just using finn to write deep and emotional stories and shit lol

i just like writing so sorry if the concepts are hella weird at times, and i also apologize for my frequent imagines involving children. i understand they're annoying, most of the time i agree but something about finn being a parent warms my heart

oh and also this basically takes place in my 'hollywood lifestyle' imagine, if y'all remember that one. it's not vital to read this but it thought i'd let you know

anyways, enjoy <333 and thank you for the support, it truly makes my day better by reading your guys' comments

not checked, sorry for grammar mistakes

*Finn's POV*

I heavily sighed as my eyes traveled across all three of their faces. I was freaking out in all honesty.

Reign sat on the bed, energetic as hell as he squirmed around, awaiting for what I had to say.

Ollie, on the other hand, was gazing directly through my eyes... like he could tell whatever I had to say wasn't going to be good. I mean, sometimes this child is just so intuitive, and he's only six! It's crazy but I feel like he knows what I'm thinking, and most importantly, he understands.

And then of course, little Nellie sat in between her two brothers, clutching her princess doll tightly in her tiny arms.

I wiped my thoughts away whilst clearing my throat, "Okay, I have to tell you guys something... and it's really important, okay?"

Children have terrible attention spans so I was actually shocked to see Nell and Reign actually take the time to look at me.

"Okay," I whispered, raising my voice once I continued on, "You guys know Grandpa?"

They all slowly nodded their heads, eyes all tired as could be. I hesitantly inhaled, watching as Nellie went back to fixing her doll's hair.

"Well, uhm, you know he's been sick lately... right?"

They nodded once again.

"He had to be in the hospital because he wasn't feeling well," I explain, feeling the tears start to come, "And, uh," I took a slow deep breath, letting the water droplets fall onto my face, "H-He was getting better, and when he left the hospital, his wheelc-chair k-kind of, uh, God- it flipped down a couple steps, a-and—"

I couldn't do it. I couldn't fucking do it.

I almost broke out into sobs right then and there but I held it together for my babies.

"Grandpa, didn't make it... he died."

"Hey? What happened I thought your flight was coming in at eleven, was I wrong?"