ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵒᵘ, ⁱ'ᵐ ʰᵃᵖᵖⁱᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵉᵛᵉʳ

1111 words

-

tw // toxic relationship

when i'm away from him, i'm happier than ever.

finn wolfhard, my boyfriend was merely using me to just simply be 'his girlfriend.' he doesn't actually give a shit about me he just wants to be able to say he has a girlfriend.

i knew this, i knew he didn't love me and yet it still hurt to know.

the question that is often asked is, "why don't you leave him?"

i have a simple answer, i don't want to. 

even though he has no genuine feelings towards me he still fills the void of my needy love life.

i wake up next to him everyday, he tells me he loves me, he cooks meals for me, he brings me to events, he holds me when i'm sad, and he even sends me stupid love letters.

stupid fake letters.

yet, i craved them. i craved everything even though it wasn't sincere.

and when i look back at our fake relationship, and i mean really look, like when i am seeing the clear truthful picture— it's just a hot mess.

the whole thing is built off of partying, sex, alcohol, dishonesty, fake ass jealousy, more sex, and his total lack of communication. i mean, jesus christ, i know this relationship isn't real but a little face to face conversation wouldn't hurt, would it?

couldn't he at least tell me when he wants to go and make out with some random chick for five hours straight?

i bite my nails as all these thoughts flow through my mind. i'm at 'our' apartment right now, sitting on the vacant couch with an empty wine glass in hand.

it was oddly silent, he had just stormed out about five minutes ago, we'd gotten into the biggest fight yet.

i mean, so big that furniture was involved.

"don't slam my door!" he shouted, his angry tone coming through the thin wall.

"don't tell me what to fucking do!" i shot back, slipping my heels off.

the doorknob aggressively jerked, "i swear to god, if you don't open this fucking door, y/n..."

i ignored him, continuing to dress into something more comfy.

suddenly the door was violently pushed open, finn was fuming as he stood silently in the doorway.

"are you fucking crazy?" i ask, slipping past him into the kitchen.

he followed after me, yanking onto my wrist, "stop fucking around, y/n. i've just about had it with you."

"i'm not fucking around, you need to leave me alone. isn't that what you do best?"

he goes silent as i rip myself away from him and grab a wine glass from the cabinet.

"why are you so pissed if you claimed you knew that i hadn't felt... things for you?" he questioned, his voice finally calm.