Dad For One Oneshots || MHA

By Luna_Herobrine

My collection of DFO Oneshots because I love the theory about Hisashi Midoriya being AFO. The Oneshots will c... More

Quick Introduction (Content Overview)
1 - Party at UA
2 - The devil (aka AFO) visits Aldera Middle School
3 - The piano incident
4 - The vault
5 - Birthday Boy / Surprise!
6 - Baby Izuku with a gun
Intermission - Crack Pics From The Movie
7 - I have a quirk?! - aka Izuku gets AFO
8 - My son / My nephew (AFO & OFA)
9 - DNA Test
9.3 - DNA Test (The Aftermath part 2)
9.4 - DNA Test (The Aftermath Finale)
10 - Villain
11 - The grand reveal
12 - AFO kidnaps his child (because he can)
13 - Quirk rants (AFO and Izuku cry over quirks)
14 - Forever One (AFO & OFA)
15 - Custody War of Midoriya Izuku
Important! New Content Overview
16 - Green Bean breaks into Tartarus
17 - Little Nestling (Wings! AU)
17.1 - A Nests Shackles (Wings! AU)
17.2 - A father's choice (Wings! AU)
18 - Coming Home (Soulparent! AU)
19 - Nowhere to run (Yandere! AFO)
19.1 - Suffocating Walls (Yandere! AFO)
20 - The Midoriya-Shigaraki Family Reunion
21 - Rock Man finds Little Lord and cries
22 - The Hair Dye Incident
23 - Deranged father breaks into hospital

9.2 - DNA Test (The Aftermath)

4.6K 127 81
By Luna_Herobrine

So... Apparently, someone wanted a part two to the DNA Test Oneshot so.. uh...

Here we go. Vote and/or leave a comment if you liked this extra!

Oh btw, I am not taking this one seriously. It's basically just an extra while I start working on the next parts so don't get your expectations up for this. (It'll also be shorter than the main one-shots)

Enjoy?

—-----

God damn it, how was he supposed to explain this?

.

.

.

To no one's surprise, the news about All For One's biological son being a member of UA, or to be more precise; Class 1-A, which was dubbed "Chaos-Class of UA" by many due to their reputation of getting involved in numerous villain attacks, got out to the media fairly quick, even though Nedzu had acted as soon as he got the news to prevent the sheer amount of uproar this would stir amongst the public.

Yet, somehow it had still gotten out into the open (unlike the info about Todoroki's lost brother) -and oh, how the media immediately flocked around UA like starving vultures was rather terrifying, yet somewhat understandable. It's not like such a "scandal" was revealed every day in Japan, after all. Anything about this SS-grade supervillain, who had made their beloved number one retire, was a highly demanded scoop by the citizens.

In this tremendous and evergrowing outcry of people wanting the poor boy to speak up and more details to be revealed, the HPSC (or spelled out "Hero Public Safety Commission")  of course just had to get themselves involved as well, claiming that Midoriya should now be considered as a risk to the public along with their safety. 

So when the solution they presented at a trial, which was being held (and broadcasted on live television) to further discuss their future measurements, was to not only strip Midoriya of his hero license but also lock him up in Tartarus, in a replica of All For One's cell to be more specific, absolute havoc broke loose as the people of Japan were starting to ruthlessly fight each other on social media over his trial. 

All in all, you could sum the whole thing up as a giant shit show going down with the addition of a hoard of angry people throwing poorly constructed insults at each other. Some claim that it was like a Twitter war when they brought up and tried to cancel someone about something they said 5 years ago and had already apologized countless times but worse.

Honestly, people just love to find flaws and dig up old things to tear down a person just because they're bored and want to belittle someone for their own amusement, don't they?

Anyways- Midoriya had shortly been detained as soon as the HPSC had gotten themselves entangled, even with the deafening shouts of protest and his teachers desperately trying to stop them from getting on campus. Of course, he wasn't stupid enough to resist them, as this could be used against him later on, and just went with it, curious but frightened about where this would lead. In the end, he was still just a 15-year-old student who had gone through way too much trauma than other teens his age.

On the topic of trauma, the poor green-haired boy was having trouble processing the events of earlier, not quite sure how he should react to this shocking reveal. Had his mother known? No, surely not. But why was Nana Shimura next to his mother? Why not the other users of One For All? God, what would All Might think of him now?! What about his classmates? They stood up for him but will they still see him the same way before they knew?

Releasing a shuddering breath, Midoriya slid down the white walls of the makeshift cell he had been thrown into after being arrested. ,,What am I supposed to do now...?" He silently asked himself as he leaned back against the wall, his eyes staring up at the blank ceiling. Just then the realization of everything he had so carefully constructed over the last few months falling apart so easily made him freeze up, his breathing picking up drastically.

"Please no..."

,,Please no-". Glass brutally hit the surface of a wooden table and promptly shattered upon impact. Multiple eyes were glued to the screen of the TV hanging on the wall, too flabbergasted by the bullshit the HPSC CEO was blabbering at the trial of Midoriya Izuku to turn their attention away. ,,What the fuck. What the actual fuck". Rasped a certain pastel-blue-haired villain as he moved forward, his red eyes widening even further, making him further look like some kind of deranged psycho.

,,Who would've thought? The boss has a son and it's the bone-breaking All Might worshipper on top of that". Snorted the severely burnt man, who had been observing everything from a corner of the new hideout. Dabi chuckled in disbelief as he turned to the trembling Tomura Shigaraki. ,,You seriously had no clue about this?" He asked curiously, raising a brow at the furious villain whilst gesturing towards the TV.

,,No, you burnt ass toast, I didn't! Sensei never mentioned anything about having a son! Now shut the fuck up before I decay you". Shigaraki growled out, scritching away at this neck with irritation. Dabi just raised his hands in defense of his man-child of a leader, deciding that he didn't want to get into another quarrel with the already pissed-off man.

,,Shiggy? Does that mean we get to kidnap Izu-chan?! Pleaseeee!" Toga jumped up from her spot on a bar stool, excitedly waving one of her knives around as her blush grew deeper. ,,I promise I'll take care of him!". Spinner stepped up next to her, glancing over to where his boss sat with crossed arms. ,,While I don't agree with Toga taking "care" of the boy-" ,,Hey! Not fair!" - "It certainly would be good for us to capture him. Your sensei would probably be rather pleased with us if we got his son out of that nightmare".

This gained a few nods of agreement from the rest of the league. Shiagraki groaned as he spun towards his team members, scowling deeply at them as he slowly raised himself off of the couch. ,,Fine, it's better to get him now before they manage to transfer him to Tartarus. Get your shit ready, we got a hero broccoli to steal". Malicious grins spread across the league's faces as they turned to get their weapons. ,,Yay! Izu-chan here we come!" The blonde teen chirped as she happily skipped off to her room.

,,My my, this will draw quite the attention to us". Mr. Compress sighed, joining Spinner, Twice, and Toga on their way upstairs. Dabi just grinned darkly, igniting a small blue flame at the tip of his scarred fingers. ,,This'll be fun. I wonder if I get to burn my old man while I'm at it". Shigaraki just rolled his eyes at the flame villain, shutting off the TV with furrowed brows. ,,Let's make sure to damage hero society with this. A member of Class-1A getting snatched away by villains shortly after being arrested". He mumbled to himself as the stalked off to his room to contact the doctor.

"I wonder if my little brother likes video games...?"

...

Only two hours later, when the trial was still ongoing and currently spiraling further into madness, as people were just randomly shouting at each other, a huge explosion rocketed through the building of the courthouse, sending everyone into a frenzy. Heroes, from both UA and outsiders who had been standing guard to avoid any fights, raced out of the courtroom to assess the situation, only to be blocked off by almost unbearable hot blue flames. 

,,Everyone, get back! That's the league of villains!" Hawks shouted over the roaring flames, barely dodging a blast of fire thrown at him by the black-haired villain. Dabi stood in the destroyed and now open corridor leading to the jail cells, smirking cockily at the heroes before turning tail and jumping out of the blown-up wall. Many heroes immediately rushed to the windows to see where he had gone, only to realize that the entirety of the league was wreaking absolute havoc amongst the citizens, driving them away from the area.

One thing Aizawa quickly took notice of was that Shigaraki wasn't with them. His heart dropped into his stomach as he launched himself out of the window, followed by a few other heroes. They're here for him. They're here for his student. They're here for his Problem-Child.

They're here to take Midoriya!

Aizawa was about to throw his capture weapon at Twice and Toage when suddenly another, a bigger explosion shook the ground he was standing on. Spinning around, his red eyes focused on a gigantic creature with wings emerging from the side of the cellblock, a Nomu. The teacher cursed under his breath, knowing that Erasure would do nothing against the monster created out of multiple humans and their quirks.

That's when he finally took notice of the figure standing on the Nomu's back. Sigaraki Tomura. ,,There he is! Watch out for the Nomu! Shoot him down!" Kamui Woods yelled out before promptly being hit by another large ball of flames. ,,Wait- He has Midoriya!" Present Mic screamed, his quirk enhancing his voice to warn the other heroes around him.

Deflecting a knife being thrown at him, Aizawa lurched forward, his gaze trained on the decay villain who cradled his student in his arms, completely unbothered by the raging battlefield below him as he called out for his teammates. ,,We got the prize, everyone! Make sure to collect some more loot and experience on your way out. The level is completed!" Shigaraki hollered, a twisted grin resting on his features as he peered down at Midoriya.

,,I'm bringing my little brother home".

The fighting heroes could do nothing but dodge all the attacks thrown at them, shouting after the Nomu carrying Shigaraki and Midoriya on its back dove off, only to be replaced by an oncoming swarm of more than 10 new Nomus, who were probably there to pick up the rest of the league. And even though they fought hard, they didn't manage to capture even one of them. 

All of this was broadcasted to the public, the defeat of the heroes spreading like wildfire as the staff of UA dreaded the loss of one of their students. This was now the second time a member of Class-1A had been abducted by the league. They had to find and get Midoriya back as fast as possible, no matter what.

Class-1A, who had been watching everything with bated breath from their dorms, was absolutely devasted. First the shock about who Midoriya's father was and now him getting kidnapped on live television? How were they supposed to handle this? Bakugo, thinking back to when he was taken by the league, angrily gritted his teeth as he clenched his hand into a fist. ,,We need to get Deku out of there, no matter what".

Everyone nodded solemnly at the ash-blonde, sharing quick glances. Class-1A would always stick together no matter what. They would get Midoriya back. 

They just had to. 

-----------

Okay, and that was the extra!

I hope you enjoyed it!

Feel free to leave a vote or a comment!

.

Word Count: 1857

Next up: 11 - The reveal (Unless I decide to write another part 2

01.05.2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 22.8K 42
Before Izuku was born, Inko found a boy named Tenko and adopted him shortly after he was born. A few years later they find a scarred boy with red hai...
36.7K 843 30
"๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฎ! ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™" [L/N] [Y/N] is a crazy ass bitch but everyone loves her, come join her and her class...
104K 2.2K 112
A different take on the MHA universe. What if Izuku Midoriya actually had a quirk? What if that quirk was similar to OFA, only it didn't leave his bo...
412K 16.6K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...