๐ŸŒ™๐™Š๐˜พ ๐™๐™€๐™‘๐™„๐™€๐™’๐™Ž๐ŸŒ™

By trxshly

๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐„๐–๐’ : ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„๐ƒ So, what is your OC like? Are they realistic and original, or clichรฉ and overpo... More

( 0. ) Intro
( 1. ) Velvis
( 2. ) Azazil
( 3. ) Vanath
( 4. ) Hiroto
( 5. ) Jesse
( 6. ) Darin
( 7. ) Todd
( 8. ) Lael
( 9. ) Aiko
( 10. ) Rhys
( 11. ) Kami
( 12. ) Hosuh
( 13. ) Hunter
( 14. ) Kaho
( 15. ) Softbriar
( 17. ) Wakumi
( 18. ) Ambrosia
( 19. ) Crescent
( 20. ) Party Animal
( 21. ) Stormstar
( 22. ) Maemi
( 23. ) Roseanne
( 25. ) Disclaimer

( 16. ) Nami

38 1 3
By trxshly

𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂

Name: Nami Hanakami
What a unique name! I've never heard anything like it before!
Kanji/Meaning: 花 (Hana, flower) 上 (Kami/Shita, above), 波 (Ha/Nami, wave)
Age: 14 (Pre-Shippuden), 15 (Chuunin Exams), 17 (Shippuden), 18 (Pein Arc), 19 (War Arc), The Last (21), Boruto (36)
Species: Human
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Demiromantic Bisexual
Birthday: October 4th

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

Personality: When Nami was a little girl, she was a very happy girl- outgoing, loud, rambunctious, and with very few worries. While her outgoing, loud nature stayed throughout her life, the decimation of her clan caused her to become angry and resentful. She became uncaring about anyone besides innocent civilians- even when she was accepted into the Leaf Village, she shut herself off from a lot of people. Because of the way she was, and being mostly raised by Zabuza, she ended up becoming one of the most trained assassins in the Leaf. In Shippuden, she was given an offer to join Anbu- but she refused. There were very few people she trusted, and the village elders certainly weren't one of them. While she's usually closed off, when she does trust people she becomes very protective. Nami is extremely hot-tempered, and doesn't take shit from anyone- especially when they're being stupid.

Nami's morality is a touchy subject for a lot of people. On one hand, she was raised by an assassin to kill anyone she was told to or wronged her- but its the same way for a lot of ninjas. She doesn't kill people who don't deserve it. While everyone idolizes the Kage's of their villages, she acknowledges and knows that there is a lot of corruption- not only with them, but also with village elders.
Everything is good here! Many people in their younger years tend to be rather happy and carefree, and as they mature, take on a more flawed and serious attitude. This is especially true for those who grew up in traumatizing environments, such as the Naruto universe.

Though Nami did take on a more insensitive and reserved nature, as expected for someone with her past, she still remained loud and outgoing. It's nice seeing a character not completely changed by their past, and because Nami isn't the type to give two fucks, it's also realistic why her personality still held plenty of the same traits. However, if Nami does get close to someone, it isn't a surprise she becomes protective over them. Despite being an overall insensitive person, many who experienced traumatizing events take on a more protective nature over their loved ones, afraid of losing more people.

Overall, very well done! Nami's personality is well balanced, having both advantages and disadvantages, while staying realistic for someone with her past.

Like(s): Spicy food, Ramen, Napping, Pranks, kicking ass, sealing, flowers, cats, strong people, rainy days, green, red, pink

Dislike(s): Idiots, Orochimaru, Winter, yellow, purple, sweets, Uchihas

Fear(s): Puppets, Dolls, Tight Spaces
Nice mixture of fears! It isn't a surprise that Nami doesn't have a lot, but because puppets can be used as weapons in the Naruto universe and tight spaces are also present in various occasions, Nami is guaranteed to face some challenges. It'll be fun seeing how someone like her deals with them and how they'll effect Nami's character development.

Strength(s): Mental Fortitude, Endurance, Dōjutsu

Weakness(es): Mind games, temper
Matches with Nami's personality! Though Nami is a rather careless person, when done correctly, Nami is prone to be easily manipulated because of her anger.

It'll also be interesting seeing how Nami will react when someone fucks with her mind. Alongside her mental fortitude and physical strengths, Nami could end up doing some seriously regretful things, which could really spice up a story.

"Protecting those I love is important above all else. So I'll do anything to protect them- no matter what."
Nice quote! I like it!

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

Body type/ Looks: Nami's a relatively big-busted girl (DD), but wraps her chest to make her more of a medium to small D cup instead. Her face is rounded, with two red upside-down triangles, one under each eye. During the original series, her reddish bangs is pinned back by green clips, with the rest of her hair being put into a long braid that nearly hangs to her waist.

Long hair is easy to grab, and therefore makes it rather dangerous to have. Nami's braid could be a bit shorter, perhaps reaching the top of her hips.

Her outfit while traveling with Zabuza was a white qipao shirt and black, form-fitting pants, with a red scarf around her neck carrying her clan's symbol on it, and a black cape covering her shoulders.
When she's allowed into the Leaf, her style changes drastically, wearing a leaf green sleeveless sweater-dress that opens up in a diamond at the chest, under being fishnet. The dress goes up her chest and thins out, wrapping around the neck. Under the dress is, obviously, a fishnet shirt. Under the dress is black pants, one side that's bunched up to just above the knee, with bandages tied over it; a blue pouch being strapped above the bandage. Further down the foot, another bandage is wrapped around the ankle. The other leg goes down to her ankle, tucked into short, dark blue ninja sandals. On her back are 3, large scrolls. Her headband is tied around mid thigh on the left side. Attached at her waist by a thick, black belt, is her sword. She still has the scarf.
After becoming a Chuunin, she gets rid of the sweater dress and instead adorns the flak jacket with the leaf symbol- still keeping her scarf. Her headband moves to her forehead, and she switches to one sword. The scrolls from her back don't disappear, and everything else stays the same.

After reaching Jonin rank, her style changes almost completely- there is only a single scroll on her back now, the smallest, and she keeps the shorts and scarf. Her hair is now shorter, cut just below her shoulders and tied back with a red ribbon. Her bangs are held back by green hair clips on either side, making her appear a lot more mature. She loses the flak jacket and wears metal plating over the fishnet shirt- while the metal plating is light, it still offers quite a bit of protection. Her fishnet sleeves become black, cloth sleeves and one reaches to her wrist while the other stops just below her elbow- while the armor has the symbol of the leaf (Uzumaki symbol), on the back. Everything else remains the same.
Overall, well done! You put a lot of detail into Nami's outfits, allowing them to be easier to visualize, but also look quite cool!

Height: 162 cm (5'3¾, Part I), 165 cm (5'5, Part II)

Weight: 54.5 kg (120.4 lbs, Part I), 59 kg (130 lbs)

Face paint: Two red, upside down triangles (one under each eye)

Hairstyles: Braid, Ponytail

Scars/Tattoos: on the back of her neck and on her abdomen going down vertically from her ribs.

Piercings: Small hoops (similar to Shikamaru)

Everything looks good in this section!

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓

Kekkei Genkai Releases: Flora and Wood

Weapon(s): Chokuto Sword, Senbon, Kunai, wire string, tripwire, 6 scrolls, vials of flowers, flash bombs, smoke bombs, paper bombs, bandages, healing ointment

Stats:
1 - 5: Horrible
6 - 8: Below average
9 - 10: Average
11 - 13: Above average
14 - 16: Talented
17 - 18: Gifted [This is Sannin level]

▻Strength in Jutsu◅

▻ Ninjutsu: 10

▻ Genjutsu: 8

▻ Taijutsu: 5

▻ Kekkei Genkai: 12

▻ Doujutsu: 11

▻ Kinjutsu: 5

▻ Fuuinjutsu: 17

▻Strength in Missions◅

▻ Intelligence: 16

▻ Wisdom: 10

▻ Strength: 8

▻ Agility: 9

▻ Dexterity: 11

▻ Stamina: 18

▻ Constitution: 12

▻ Charisma: 6

▻ Comeliness: 14

▻ Chakra Control: 17

▻ Cooperation: 7

Overall, this is a good mix of stats. However, at what age does Nami have these stats? It would be unrealistic for her to always have the same stats, because she's prone to improving with training and through other experiences. Make stats for Nami's different ages.

Clan name: Hanakami Clan

Symbol: a five-petaled flower with a circle bordering it.

History: The Hanakami Clan used to be comprised of a mixture between the remaining members of the Uzumaki Clan and the Senju Clan- but years of reproducing and marriage, as well as protection, caused them to change the name of their clan. Hanakami was chosen because the offspring of the Uzumaki and Senju had formed a new Chakra Nature, that being Flora Release. These Shinobi were highly skilled in using plants to do their bidding- most being proficient in using things like venus flytraps and vines. The name Hanakami means "Above the Flowers", almost as if to symbolize that they are superior. The Clan was thriving and a prosperous part of the Mist Village for a long time, up until Madara Uchiha found out about their Kekkei Genkai, and the fact they contained abilities that could one day challenge his own, so he killed them all; besides Nami.
Nice going with the Clan's history! However, being the only survivor of her Clan is similar to Sasuke's situation and is also cliché within the Naruto fandom. Instead of all of the Hanakami Clan getting killed, maybe some managed to flee in time, and went into hiding to stay safe from Madara. Judging by how Nami was escape with the help of her parents, others most likely had a chance too. 

Specialties: Genjutsu

Kekkei Genkai: Flora Release, Shōgan
I couldn't find anything on the Shōgan. Is it your own Kekkei Genkai? If so, then please put more information about it.

▻ The clans appearance ◅

Skin tone: Pale (usually with pink undertones)

Markings: two upside down triangles (one under each eye)

Hair color: Varying shades of red, pink or occasionally brown

Eye color: Yellow/Green

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Birth Village: Kirigakure (Technically)

Current Village: Konohagakure

Academy Graduation Age: N/A

Chūnin Promotion Age: 16

Rank: Jōnin

Ninja Status: Active

Are you in the Akatsuki?: Nope

Bijuu [Tailed Beast]?: Nope

Teammates: Katsuki Hishiro, Ryōta Igarashi

Sensei: Tomiya Usen

Nindo: "Hurting others to do the right thing is sometimes necessary in order to protect those you love."

Everything looks good here!

𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒

Parent(s):
Kaiza Hanakami (Father): Nami doesn't exactly remember much about her father, but what she does know is that she was definitely a daddy's girl, and he spoiled her.

Yuriko Hanakami (Mother): Nami knows that her mother was the one to teach her the clan's dances and flower-pressing, so it's only fond memories of her mother.

Sibling(s): None

Relative(s): Minato Namikaze (Uncle-In-Law, Never Met), Kushina Uzumaki (Aunt, Never Met), Hashirama Senju (Relative), Tobirama Senju (Relative)

Naruto Uzumaki (Cousin): Nami first met Naruto when she was travelling with Zabuza- and while initially finding him annoying, there was just something about the boy that made her want to get to know them. After doing a little research upon going to the Leaf, she finds out why- that Naruto was her first cousin.

Best Friend(s): Katsuki Hishiro, Ryōta Igarashi, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno

Friend(s): Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame, Gaara, Shikamaru Nara

Sensei(s): Tomiya Usen

Student(s): Samaro Shihoshi, Mirai Sarutobi, Chihiko Akagawa

Crush(es)/Spouse/Bf/Gf: Neji Hyūga (Former Crush), Rock Lee (Husband)
I've never seen Rock Lee as a love interest before!

Rival(s): Kankuro, Naruto, Neji

Enemy(ies): Orochimaru, Madara, Kabuto, Pein

Pet(s): None

These match well with both Nami's backstory and personality! However, it would be nice for you to go into more detail about Nami's relationships, such as how she met these people, their opinions on each other, what they like doing together, and how the relationship is currently going.

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

Nami was born to Yuriko Hanakami and Kaiza Hanakami just outside the main village of Kirigakure in the Land of Water. For the first 7 years of her life, Nami was relatively happy and carefree in Kōguchi Village- that is until she was coming back from school to find her dad bleeding profusely, running the opposite direction. He grabbed his daughter and ran- even though he knew he was done for. He ran to the brink of the river, told Nami to run into the main city, and not to look back. Madara wasn't far behind her father, but by the time he'd broken out of Kaiza's genjutsu, Nami was nowhere to be seen. Not even a week later, Nami runs across Zabuza and Haku as she's gone back to Kōguchi to gather a few of the remaining things she could find- Haku seeing the lonely look in her eyes and offering for her to join them. Zabuza didn't like it at first, but soon realized Nami was her family's prodigy just like Haku was with his. A short while later, they stumbled across Kimimaro- and then there were four. Years of traveling around and soon enough, Gato hires them for a mission- a Mission that leads Nami down a different path than her friends. After Zabuza and Haku die, Kimimaro flees, leaving Nami behind. She's widely known as the Crimson Flower of the Leaf.

Don't see anything bad here! Though Nami's backstory is more of a sad one, it's clear she experienced happiness at various points.

𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋

Nami is a great character!

Because the Hanakami Clan originates from the Uzumaki Clan, it isn't a surprise that Nami is an outgoing, loud, and angry person, all common traits within the Uzumaki Clan. However, despite her rather social attitude, Nami isn't the type to really care about people. This is to be expected, judging by how Nami is a ninja, who will have to become insensitive at one point or another. However, Nami does care about her loved ones, and tends to be rather protective of them.

Unfortunately, because of Nami's anger, she's also rather easy to manipulate. Judging by her powers, Nami can be manipulated enough into hurting someone she cares about. Combined with her protective nature and past, this could trigger a lot of emotions and conflict within her, and it'll be interesting to see how Nami deals with the situation. Thankfully, Nami can handle pressure quite well, so chances are she won't be completely vulnerable in these types of situations.

Nami is rather stylish, having unique and cool outfits, that are also suitable for her occupation as a ninja. They really make her stand out!

Overall, Nami is a realistic character, who would be fun seeing in action. My advice is the few remarks I put in the review, since apart from a few details, there's nothing bad about Nami.

Good job!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 2.7K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
261K 39.8K 102
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
61.5K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
218K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad