𝔸 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒...

By urwritergurl

Tw: this book will deal with triggering topics. If you are easily triggered this is not the story for you, th... More

𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝓐 𝓒𝓞𝓤𝓡𝓣 𝓞𝓕 𝓛𝓞𝓥𝓔 𝓐𝓝𝓓 𝓦𝓡𝓐𝓣𝓗
𝒢𝓇𝒶𝓅𝒽𝒾𝒸𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓇𝓎 + 𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓇
Prologue
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Game of Aces
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy- Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-Four
Eighty-Five
Eighty-Six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One
Ninety-Two
Ninety-Three
Ninety-Four
Ninety-Five
Ninety-Six
Ninety-Seven
Ninety-Eight
Ninety-Nine
One-Hundred
Hundred-one
Hundred-Two
Hundred-Three
Hundred-Four
Hundred-Five
Hundred-Six
Hundred-Seven
Hundred-Eight
Hundred-Nine
Hundred-Ten
Hundred-Eleven
Hundred-Twelve
Hundred-Thirteen
Hundred-Fourteen
Hundred-Fifteen
AHHHHHHHHHH
Hundred-Sixteen
Hundred-Seventeen
Hundred-Eighteen
Hundred-Nineteen
Hundred-Twenty
Hundred-Twenty-One
Hundred-Twenty-Two
Hundred-Twenty-Three
Hundred-Twenty-Four
Hundred-Twenty-Five
Hundred-Twenty-Six
Hundred-Twenty-Seven
Hundred-Twenty-Eight
Hundred-Twenty-Nine
Hundred-Thirty
Hundred-Thirty-One
THANK YOU

One

9.7K 369 18
By urwritergurl

Amarantha held me in the air with her chains made of shadows. I looked over at my little sister as blood poured from her mouth. As her ribs cracked I was forced to watch as Amarantha waited to do the same to me after my sister died.

    Feyre whispered something so low, that only the wicked queen could hear her. Amarantha's face turned to fury. Heads poked up from the crowd as a pulse of magic was sent in waves.

    I screamed as I heard a large crack in the air and Feyre's body went limp in the tendrils of shadowy smoke. Feyre was dropped to the ground like a piece of trash and sobs ripped from my chest. Tearing away at me slowly. Her body bent in odd angles. And I knew it was the worst image I'd ever seen.

    Amarantha looked at me, holding up her hands, and a sharp pain laced up my side. The queen's smile was terrifying as she raised her hands in the air preparing to deal her last blow to me.

    My gaze wandered to the crowd, connecting with a violet pair of eyes as multiple Autumn Court males held the High Lord of the Night back. But his eyes were on me. Never leave for a second as fury danced along with his features. He yelled he screamed, he scratched, but he was unable to get to me.

    "There's no one left to save you now, Danika." Amarantha's voice rang out before I was claimed by darkness forever

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

    I woke panting, as a coat of sweat covered my brow. The lack of light in my room made it look like a cell for only a moment. I rushed out of bed, slamming open my balcony windows and letting the fresh air fill my lungs. I forced down my nausea. I refused to allow a nightmare that much power over me.

    The cold breeze centered me and air filled my lungs once more. My heart was racing in my chest and I was once more reminded that my heart was no longer mortal. That I would be cursed to live out an existence of misery for the rest of my immortal life.

    Three months. For three months I had been stuck in Spring Court like a prisoner, barely allowed out of the house. Even Feyre was granted more freedom than me. At first, I thought Tamlin did it as a punishment. A way to get me back for what I allowed to happen under the mountain. But there was a day, weeks ago when I had gotten up from the dinner table—a day that Feyre had chosen not to come. Tamlin had made a comment about me whoring myself out to Rhysand and The High Lord of Spring being forced to deal with the repercussions. I had denied that anything happened between us, and he had replied by saying he'd seen it with his own eyes.

I'd stood quickly—quicker than any human. And He had immediately gripped his steak knife like it was a dagger as he stood after me. It was then that I realized that he kept me locked up not to punish me—but because he was scared. Scared of what I had done Under the Mountain and what I could do. He wasn't underestimating me anymore. Instead, he feared me. And I was suffering those consequences.

My sister was engaged to the man. For weeks I had tried Tried to not feel rage when I looked at him and yet all I saw when I did was him sitting next to Amarantha doing nothing. But I pretended for my sister's sake, and only when the High Lord and I were alone did I speak my mind.

My eyes unwillingly wandered to my left hand, looking at the cat-eye that lay there. In three months Rhysand had yet to come to collect his part of the bargain. I didn't know if it was a mercy or a curse. A curse of waiting and always wondering if he would show up and take me to his Court.

There was one night just as I'd returned from Under the Mountain that I swore the eye blinked, and again I wondered if he watched me through it.

    Under the Mountain had changed me. Changed me in so many ways that I didn't know who I was anymore. I didn't think I'd laughed since I visited my family months ago. Hadn't smiled a real smile since before we were sent away to the Mortal Lands.

    I lost who I used to be in the darkness that took my humanity.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N: EEEEKKKKKK! I"M SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS BOOK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.2K 21
Fate had her remain with her father and youngest sister the day the debt collectors came. It was fate that her father let her go. It was fate that ga...
104K 2.3K 61
𝑨 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝑻𝒂𝒎𝒍𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕'𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒅...
107K 3.1K 31
This takes place after ACOWAR (Characters belong to Sarah J Maas) Azriel x OC ----‐--------------------------------------------------- Prythian is in...
2.5K 93 15
(This is a sequel to another fic of mine called Betrayed. You don't have to read it to understand, but I highly recommend it!) Eudora Damaris believe...