POWERFUL, klaus mikaelson¹

By maliasstories

| POWERFUL | in which Melody Marshall finds out about her true self and what she is destinated to be or whe... More

POWERFUL
cast
extended cast / my oc
graphics gallery
ACT 1 - 》the discovery《
00. seeing her
01. the beginning
02. the marshall twins
03. an old friend
04. catching up
05. the truth
06. finding out
08. on the road
09. dinner at the Salvatore's
10. meeting in the woods
11. the sun and the moon curse
12. rendez-vous
13. coffee date
14. complicated spell
15. the sacrifice
16. goodbye mystic falls
ACT 2 - 》crazy in love《
17. middle of the night
18. full moon
19. chicago
20. rebekah, pleasure i'm sure
21. new best friends
22. welcome back to mystic falls
23. ghost town
24. homecoming
25. mikealson family reunion
26. mating wolves
27. the original witch
28. roaring 20's
ACT 3 - 》a magical miracle《
29. lies and betrayal
30. passion and revelation
31. the little details
32. Miss Mystic Falls
33. hunting the cure
34. winter wonderland
35. happy new year
epilogue

07. friendships

3.8K 138 7
By maliasstories

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Mystic Falls

During the week Lena and Elijah held up their promise in protecting Elena's family and friends.

Elena's vampire friend Caroline was kidnapped by an pathetic werewolf pack, in Lena's opinion.

Hayley would have slapped them across the face and showed them how a real leader looked like. Melody would have laughed in their face seeing her older twin sister beating them up.

Then she would have shown them how a real alpha werewolf looked like because both of the Marshall twins are alpha females.

Lena knows that if Klaus is going to meet Melody, that she isn't going to make it easy for him. Especially when both of them are alphas and incredibly stubborn.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

The little incident in the woods

While Stefan and Damon are fighting the werewolves, they all drop all of a sudden.

"What's happening?" Caroline asks, completely tired and worned out from the torture she had to endure.

"What the hell is going on?" Tyler questions as well.

Jonas Martin appears behind the trees with his hands held out, casting a spell on the werewolves.

Damon and Stefan get up off the ground.

"Elijah and Lena made a promise to Elena. I'm here to see it's upheld. You need to go. Get out of here. Now" Jonas demands.

Stefan, Damon and Caroline leave. Jonas looks at Tyler.

"When your friends awaken, give them a message. They need to get the hell out of this town or they are going to face the wrath of two powerful alphas" Jonas says.

Tyler looks scared and confused, not knowing who these alphas were.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

New Orleans

Melody is pacing back and forth in her room while Hayley is sitting in her bed looking amused at her twin sister's rambling.

"I mean we are trying to lure him out of hiding with the doppelganger. He is going to break his curse and he is finally going to be the Hybrid what he wished for, for a thousand years. I mean what if he is a hybrid and doesn't want me anymore. He has this dreams when he is a vampire and -"

"And nothing" Hayley interrupts her.

The whole talk about not being good enough was starting to annoy her because she knows that if anyone is not good enough, it is going to be Klaus.

She isn't going to allow him to hurt her because if he does she is going to find a beautiful white oak stake, hunt him down and kill him herself.

The twins always protect the other one, even when it was from stupid boys trying to hit on them.

"He waited for you a thousand years Mel. Don't doubt yourself and even if didn't want you anymore, which is not the case, it is going to be his loss. I mean look at you. You are gorgeous, sweet, hot, smart, an alpha female who can get everyone she wants. What I think that after breaking his curse he is going to want you even more and you know why?", she asks Melody.

Melody only looks at her as a sign to continue.

"You are not only his soulmate but also his mate. Your werewolves are seeking out for each other. You are literally destinated to be together" Hayley assures her.

Destinated or not she is not going to allow him to hurt her.

Melody is still a little unconvinced, she is afraid that if she is going to give in fully, that she is only getting hurt in the process.

"Alright" Melody says finally.

"Did you already pack your bag Halys?"

"Yes I did but I still have to finish up some business with the pack and you have to go to the treachery meeting" Hayley responds.

"Okay but hurry up we need to go to Mystic Falls as fast as possible" Melody says in a urgent tone.

"Don't worry my dear twin sister. We can keep your prince charming wait, now can we" Hayley teases her while going out.

"Oh shut up" Melody says and throwing a pillow after her.

Laughter from the twins can be heard in the abattoir.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Davina and her best frends Josh are walking around town.

"So what if we say Klaus comes to New Orleans and tries to take the city back. I mean wasn't it his family that started to built up this city?" Josh asks.

"Yes but Marcel finished it with Lena, when they left" Davina responds.

"Does Elijah even know that Marcel is still alive?"

"No he doesn't. Marcel and Lena made an agreement that she is going to keep it a secret. When the time is right she is eventually going to tell the whole Mikaelson family" Davina replies.

"And even if Klaus comes to New Orleans Melody is going to be the only one that can handle him. From what I heard Marcel saying that he would do anything from her and even if he wouldn't Melody is a very strong witch who is able to take him down if she wants to" Davina finishes.

"Well I guess she certainly can bring everyone to their knees" Josh says with a smile.

They chuckle.

"Well she is truly a queen" Davina says, loving her big sister.

"Then you are a princess. I mean you were even shut out of the real world like rapunzel once was" Josh replies with a playful smile.

"Well then you are my servant. So hop hop I saw a beautiful friendship bracelet for us" Davina says with her head high and strutting towards the store.

"Of course my majesty" Josh responds with a bow.

The two best friends broke out in fits of laughter.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

St. Anne's church

"Alright any more questions or things that we have to discuss?" Melody asks, raising her left eyebrow.

Every two weeks there is a treachery meeting in the church where every single representative from each fraction is seated.

They talk about problems that need to be solved, the tourists, money, etc.

Normally Lena is holding the meetings but then and there Melody is present and when Lena is gone, Melody takes her place.

Even when she is young, she is still wise and she knows how to handle things.

It is even easier that she studied economics. She was really good in school, getting only A's and the universities practically begging her to go there.

But she decided to go to New Orleans.

Her finishing school when she was 17 alongside her twin sister since Hayley is also very smart but didn't wanted to study anything, Melody studied economics and finished her degree certificate a year earlier.

The representatives didn't even objected the idea that she would lead those meetings from time to time, knowing that she knows exactly what she was doing.

All of them shook their heads.

"Alright. Great meeting and have a nice day" Melody says.

They all went their separate ways.

Road trip here we come !!

Wohooo 2 updates in a week!!

I wanted to add a little Davina & Josh scene because I love their friendship

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4K 74
The Vampire Diaries Book 1 in the Soulmates Series Season Two - Season Four The Originals Season One - Season Five Kol Mikaelson x OC
142K 4.8K 78
❛︎ 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 ❜︎ 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 �...
71.3K 1.4K 27
THE MIND. the mind is a powerful thing. The one thing everyone agreed on was that Emilia Page has a strong mind, but will that be enough when she's n...
233K 9.9K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...