POWERFUL, klaus mikaelson¹

By maliasstories

| POWERFUL | in which Melody Marshall finds out about her true self and what she is destinated to be or whe... More

POWERFUL
cast
extended cast / my oc
graphics gallery
ACT 1 - 》the discovery《
00. seeing her
01. the beginning
03. an old friend
04. catching up
05. the truth
06. finding out
07. friendships
08. on the road
09. dinner at the Salvatore's
10. meeting in the woods
11. the sun and the moon curse
12. rendez-vous
13. coffee date
14. complicated spell
15. the sacrifice
16. goodbye mystic falls
ACT 2 - 》crazy in love《
17. middle of the night
18. full moon
19. chicago
20. rebekah, pleasure i'm sure
21. new best friends
22. welcome back to mystic falls
23. ghost town
24. homecoming
25. mikealson family reunion
26. mating wolves
27. the original witch
28. roaring 20's
ACT 3 - 》a magical miracle《
29. lies and betrayal
30. passion and revelation
31. the little details
32. Miss Mystic Falls
33. hunting the cure
34. winter wonderland
35. happy new year
epilogue

02. the marshall twins

6.5K 191 15
By maliasstories

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

16 years later

Melody groans as her annoying alarm went off. She shakes Hayley awake, after her twin was not letting her out off her sight since she broke the werewolf curse.

You now might wondering how the hell did they end up here?

Well let's get back to 8 years ago...

Lena Marshall adopted the Labonair Twins and renamed them as Hayley and Melody Marshall.

She went with them to Hawaii and raised them as her own.

She gave them a loving family with Lena's friends, such as Jessica and Magnus, also known as Auntie Jessie and Uncle Maggie.

Seeing as their adopted mother is a heretic, their aunt a witch and their uncle a werewolf, they both got introduced into the supernatural world at a quite young age.

Melody was only eight years old when she showed signs of being a witch.

Of course, everyone was confused as to how she would be able to do that, when she in fact was a werewolf.

So Lena had no other choice than to call Marcel and ask him to come to Hawaii.

He was introduced to the girls as a distant acquaintance that lived in New Orleans.

The girls were fascinated by him and he was fascinated by them.

As much as Marcel wanted to stay away from them he couldn't because they became family to him, like once their parents were.

So he told the adults about the prophecy, that their little Melody is going to be one of the most powerful creatures in the whole world.

The Supernatural Queen, not only her being a crescent werewolf but also a powerful witch. A hybrid.

They came to the conclusion that they have to tell the twins the truth about the Supernatural, of course without the glory details.

So they told them.

They were very curious and listened trough the whole conversation. The twins were astounished that they were vampires, witches, heretics, hybrids and werewolves.

The adults of course didn't told them about the prophecy, they all agreed that they were too young for this and Melody shouldn't bear the big responsibility and the pressure of the supernatural world.

Hayley and Melody were ecstatic.

Hayley wasn't even jealous that her younger twin sister could practice magic. She was very curious about being a wolf and how she would became one.

They answered and explained as best as they could without disturbing the two young twins.

5 years later Hayley Marshall made her fist kill after a ruthless vampire tried to attack her little twin sister.

He was talking about some prophecy that he wanted to prevent.

Both of the twins had no idea what he was talking about.

Then he attacked them and Melody tried to defend them but he was a very old vampire and she was just at the beginning of her witch career.

So Hayley saw no other way then to kill him.

They were both in shock and immediately went home to Lena and told her everything.

She was very concerned, exactly knowing what prophecy he was talking about.

Even more concerned was she that Hayley broke her werewolf curse at such a young age.

The adults back then told them that when you kill someone or in an accident that you were apart of that you will break your werewolf curse.

The twins vowed to always protect the other no matter what.

The Marshall Twins had a very strong connection towards each other. Whenever the other one was in danger the other would know or when they felt sad, angry or happy, they could feel the other emotions.

The adults were fascinated how they could do that because they never heard of it.

Hayley and Melody were attached to the hip since the day they were born and even when they would be mad at each other they couldn't stay that long because they weren't be able to sleep and it would pain them not only physically but also mentally. So they apologized to one another in an instant.

They had a very special bond and they would do anything for each other no matter what.

Even when they would fall in love or be in a relationship, the other always came first.

So that is why, despite the constant warning of not only Lena but also Marcel, Magnus and Jessica, Melody came to Hayley's first transition.

She was talked her through it. Trough every single breath Hayley take, every single bone that snapped, every single scream, cry, tear she took ... Melody was right by her side.

And then it stopped before Melody stood Hayley in her true wolf form, as majestic as ever.

Magnus already wanted to take Melody away but the first step she took towards her, the wolf growled and took a protective step in front of her.

Melody was awestruck, she was so proud of her older twin that she even cried because in no matter what form they were, the bond was always permanent.

They may not recognize the others but they always recognize their twin.

"Run wild and free Hayls" Melody said softly and with one last look Hayley took of and run trough the jungle.

When she came back home she collapsed in her bed with her sister right beside her.

"Thank you for being there with me" whispered Hayley.

"No need to thank me, I am always going to be there with you" replied Melody.

"Me and you forever?"

"Me and you forever."

That's exactly what Melody did.

Every full moon Melody came with Hayley into the jungle for her transition.

Melody even spelled her sister's crescent necklace that she doesn't have to turn every month but she still did it because she enjoyed it.

Their uncle Magnus started to teach Hayley more about the werewolves and even ran with her the next full moon's.

Melody was getting lessons in witchcraft from her Aunt Jessica so she could protect herself more and started to learn new spells.

Over the years both of the Marshall twins started to go to countless of lessons that teached them how to defend themselves.

Hayley started to do kick boxing because as a triggered wolf she was more aggressive and had a quite huge temper. So in order to release all of that bodelded up anger, this was the perfect solution.

As for Melody she started to do Yoga and mediation, even though she had a temper too she didn't need to release her anger because she was very balanced because of the Yoga. With the mediation her powers were kept at bay. She also had to spell emerdal green stone necklace because she accidentally caused an earthquake while throwing a temper tantrum.

At the age of sixteen Melody broke her werewolf course. There was a huge storm that day and of course she thought it was the perfect weather to go grocery shopping.

When Melody was already on her way back, the storm got worse and she couldn't see much while driving her car.

She tried to get out of the way but it was already too late.

She crashed into another car and served with it several times. The driver from the other car died in an instant.

She broke her werewolf curse.

The second Melody lost concousices Hayley knew that something was wrong because the whole time Melody was out, she had an uneasy feeling.

Hayley immediately ran to Lena and Jessica.

"WeneedtogooutnowsomethinghappenedtoMelody" Hayley said in a rush.

"Hey, hey calm down. Now what happened?" Lena questioned, trying to calm down her daughter, already knowing that something is wrong.

"We need to go out now, something happened to Melody" Hayley answered out of breath.

"Okay Hayley calm down, give me your blood and I can do a locator spell to find your sister" Jessica said.

"No, we don't need a locator spell, I know where she is I can feel it", she replied.

And with that they went out in the worst storm of the year, trying to find Melody.

When they arrived at the scene of the accident, they were shocked.

Hayley immediately ran to Melody's car. She saw that she was unconscious and blood was trailing down her forehead.

Lena went to help Hayley get Melody out of her car and Jessica was reaching the other car and trying to see if the other driver was fine. She tried to find a pulse but she couldn't find one.

Lena and Hayley have finally pulled Melody out of her car.

"She broke her curse" Hayley and Jessica said at the same time.

Jessica didn't even need to ask how she would know that. At a young age they started to know things from each other that no one else could know or that they wouldn't be an explanation for that.

They loaded her in the car and went home. Jessica took care of her wounds and Hayley waited the whole time by her side.

Melody groans as her annoying alarm went off. She shook Hayley awake after her twin was not letting her out off her sight after her breaking the werewolf curse.

At her first transition she was there for her because of being a crescent werewolf she had to go trough her first transition.

Hayley wore her spelled necklace because she wasn't going to turn unless her sister was still in human form.

Melody was there for Hayley's first transition and she promised to herself that she is going to be there for her sister just as she was.

"Remember Melody, me and you forever" said Hayley in a sterned voice.

"Me and you forever.. ahhhh" Melody screamed out.

After that they both run trough the jungle as white large wolves, looking as majestic as ever.

Every full moon they transitioned together.

Over the years they visited many cities, such as Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid or Rome.

The Marshall Twins also learned much more about the supernatural.

Both of the girls learned about the werewolves treachery or how to communicate with other wolves. Them being twins with a special connection and bond, was it the easiest thing to do.

Melody learned more about her witch side and new spells. She became more skilled.

Them getting older, the adults that they had a right to know more about their past.

So they told them about being Labonaires and what teally happened in New Orleans.

They were sad, angry, confused and they were very close to snapping and killing, especially Marcel but eventually they calmed down.

It didn't change a thing.

They still called Lena their mother and Jessica and Magnus, aunt and uncle but they never called Marcel their uncle he was more like a older brother figure to them.

They were a family always & forever.

I can't wait to write about their sister bond

It is going to be epic ;)

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.4K 22
Before Kol died as Kaleb, he and Davina had gotten together and gotten pregnant. Now Davina has to find a way to bring back not only the love of her...
75.6K 2.7K 36
Aphrodite: the goddess of sexual love and beauty Loving someone for a thousand years, spending every waking hour with them and then losing them is an...
96.1K 2.8K 44
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
51.6K 2.3K 49
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...