Building Virtues [Completed✔]

By PiscesPleasure

They say chastity is a virtue, but virtues are just old antiquated rules put in place to keep girls virgins b... More

Copyrights and Expectations
Alpha Luna
When in Rome
The Havens
Lost his Luna
To Be Determined
She-Wolves
Disrespect
Shocked
A Good Time
Perfect Opportunity
Forever Mate
Forbidden Juices
Garden of Eden
Run Errands
Grocery Store
Quietly
Pet Name
Festival
Spend the Night
Make it Worse
Chance
Make Up
Separate Ways
Sick to her Stomach
Vanished
Deep Exhale
Will Ever Know
Bitter Sorrow
Wolf Glory and Heartache
Bubble of Bliss
Good Faith and Moonlight
More at Home
Hands to Themselves
Meeting of the Minds
Mi Amor
Different Reasons
Shot Clock
When
Pride & Admiration
The Main Event
Waging War
Save Her
Into Eternal Darkness
Building Virtues

Rogue

184 18 36
By PiscesPleasure

Rushing to the woods and shifting midair, as flamboyantly as possible, Jock and Just push their wolves Onyx and Steel. Running until their legs burn from the breakneck speed, they ran the entire way at, they finally slowly trot through the sacred ceremonial grounds. Just had the notion to go and sweep the area for any clues that Blake disguised as Elle may have left behind. Splitting up they skillfully sniff for her scent or any scent out of the ordinary.

Rome gives the twins a lot of flack for being so playful and talkative, but he truly values them. They are the best trackers in the entire region, other packs included. And for good reason. 

Their father was a Beta that fell in love with their mother, a member of RiverRun. He gracefully stepped down to come be with her in RiverRun as she took care of her ailing mother. He loved it so much, he never looked back. His high ranking gave the boys their special ability in smell.

 Even with the drowning scents of over ten thousand wolves present throughout the celebrations last night, they can pinpoint Blake's scent. Their noses have specialized compartments to store each and every scent they've ever smelled. Just like their ears can attach a specific voice to a person even in a sea of people. Justice and Joaquin Goodeaux are spectacular wolf specimens.

Howling to his brother, Jock alerts Just that he's stumbled across something. Playfully trotting over to him, Just pounces on his back. Which of course annoys his brother.

"Stop, jackass!" Steel and Jock snap.

"Why so serious?!" Oxynx and Just chuckle and give him a toothy pant.

"Dumbass!" Laughing, he huffs and shakes his large chocolate head back and forth. "This, it smells just like her. And someone else."

Using his large snout he rolls the small vial towards his brother. As Onyx and Just sniff the vial, he hums pleasantly. His heart suddenly pounding in his chest as tingles swirl through his body. Unnerved by the odd sensation, he shakes his body and nods at his brother. Taking the vial up in his mouth, he takes off in a mad dash for the main pack house to find their alpha.

"Babbyyy!" 

Eden whispers harshly as Rome strokes deeper into her. Her tight wetness absolutely flooding his desk and creating a creamy mess underneath her. Tightening the grip of her thighs around his hips, she tosses her head back and moans loud muffled moans.

"Fuck, Edee. God I love you."

"Mmm, moan for me, alpha!"

She encourages him as he sinks his canines into her mark. Instantly her still tightly coiled slippery walls vibrate against his pumping dick. She had barely recovered from the previous orgasm before he delivered another powerhouse release to her quivering pussy. Sinking her canines into his mark to initiate a mind blowing release in him, her plan backfires. It releases a deafening growl as his throbbing dick barrels straight towards her g-spot. Squirting all over him as she screams his name. Their once quiet and subtle office quickie has morphed into a raunchy loud rendezvous.

"Fuck, Rome! Oh my God!"

"Eden, be quiet." Laughing he cups his hand over her hollering mouth. 

Kissing up her hickied neck, he adds more decoration to the chocolate colored canvas.

"Please cum, Ro." Eden begs as her walls seize again and a crippling orgasm radiates across her lower belly. "Fuuuuck! I'm done, please?!"

"You done, baby?" Smiling at her as she nods breathlessly, Rome pecks her lips and wipes the tears from her cheeks. "Told ya little ass you weren't ready for round two!"

"Lemme alone! These damn hormones caused this!" Pouting, she moans lowly as he keeps going.

Rolling his hips harshly, but smoothly and slowly but deeply, Rome is adamant about them cumming together.

"Mmm, baby! Shiiit!"

"Ahhh, Eden. God ya shit is official!"

As he thrusts with his all, his spasming  dick wedges deeply within her trembling walls. Cumming together, Eden and Rome quake through their combined orgasm. Both kissing while panting, their mouths are working overtime. As Rome's thick sticky seed flows deeply into Eden, she moans at the completed feeling.

"Hol 'up! Oh shit is that-?!"

"Ain't no way!"

Laughing stupidly the twins continue their journey to Rome's office. As they get closer their hunch is confirmed. Sniffing the air, their sensitive noses are bombarded with their alpha and luna's combined pheromones.

"I can't even lie. Luna smells good as fu-!"

Hearing a ferocious growl come from Rome's office. The sound literally causes the boys' hearts to skip a beat as they speed to a ridiculous rhythm.

"I'm gonna fuckin kill you, Jock!" Just snaps harshly. 

Hurriedly getting Eden as presentable as possible, Rome disregards the mess on his desk. Ripping his door open, he ignores the fact that he is a sex crazed disaster. Shirt pulled open, pants unbuttoned, and moist from Eden's juices.

"Just and Jock get ya asses in my office now!"

Following behind him they stand at the door. Hanging their heads, they dare not make eye contact with a highly embarrassed Eden and a truly pissed off Rome.

"Care to repeat that shit, Jock?!"

"Rome, stop." Eden whispers.

"No, Eden I won't. He wants to be funny, say it again."

"Alpha. I-. I didn't mean it disrespectfully."

"How else could you mean it, Joaquin?!"

"Just that she smells really good. I mean she always has, but-."

"But, what?!"

"Uhh, her pheromones are the strongest I ever smelled. And they just-. They just are intoxicating is all. I'm sorry."

As Legend releases territorial growls. Eden strokes the back of Rome's neck to calm him. Nestling his nose in the crook of her neck, he inhales those horcrux like pheromones.

"You do smell amazing." He mumbles up her neck. "Why do you have to smell so damn good?! Sincere said the same shit and I almost killed him too!" Laughing lightly he gently licks her neck.

"Well I'm sorry, but you gotta learn to live with it. You scared him for no reason. Apologize, Rome."

"Fuck no." He whines.

"Rome, I don't care that you're their alpha. I'm your equal. Apologize."

Giggling at the whispered conversation, Eden kisses his cheek. Growling again, Rome huffs. Looking up at the very amused twins, he rolls his eyes.

"Sorry."

"Rome Haven?! Brookie apologizes better than that!"

Stifling their laughs as Eden corrects him, the twins wait for hell to freeze over.

"Jock and Just, I am sorry for reacting like that."

Raising their eyebrows in sheer astonishment, they can't believe Eden got Rome's pompous ass to apologize to them.

"Wait seriously?!" 

"Jock, dont make me kill you!" Rome can't help but to chuckle deeply. "Just, get ya brother! What do you two want?!" Shaking his head, Rome sits he and Eden in his plush office chair.

"Well sorry for interrup-."

"Please get to the point, Justice."

"Ok, ok! So we have amazing news, but like bad news."

"Wait, what?!" Eden laughs in disbelief and confusion.

"Ok, so it's a great lead, but to bad news. I think that's what Just meant." Jock clarifies.

"Oh ok. Go ahead." Eden instructs politely.

"Umm, the disguised shifter was at y'all celebration last night. She was emitting dark energy so Winter picked up on it. So we followed her to the edge of the territory where she picked up a male wolf. They went back to the human territory of Mellow Falls."

As Joaquin states that a chill runs down both Eden and Rome's spine. They know that's Blake's hometown. The same hometown Brooklyn goes to every weekend.

"Ok well, I'll have to do a sweep there and see what we find." Rome reassures them.

"That's not all, alpha. The smell of the male is one we've smelled before, but the name she called him didn't match so we're not sure if he was masked too. But we do know that the witch can be found at Core of the Sun Elixirs, also in Mellow Falls. She made the shifting potion for him."

"Great work you two! I'm really proud of you Jock and Just. I know I give you shit, but y'all did great."

"Holy shit! Edee what did you do to him?!"

"Just, I will kick ya young ass!" Rome laughs boisterously.

"Nah, nah! I know you will so chill! But major part, alpha. He plans on attacking at the celebration."

"Wait what celebration?" As her eyes shift between Rome and the twins, Eden is completely confused.

"Aight, we'll cancel it for now. Um, I'll reach out to the Allied Alpha Conference and call an emergency conference to get to the bottom of this shit. Ain't nobody bout to attack our asses especially with my second princess on the way. We not waiting for no fuckin month to pass sittin on our asses." Snarling, Rome's canines elongate. "Thank y'all. You did amazing boys. Y'all can go."

Playfully winking at Eden and saluting Rome, they leave their alpha and Luna to their privacy.

"Baby, I'll go with Just, Winter, Lily, and Marguerite to find this witch. We need him to pick up the scent. Lily to interrogate her.  And Winter and Marguerite for the dark magic. Um, we'll have to postpone it til the end of the week though cause Winter and Marguerite went to check on ABO+/- Corp."

"Aight, but I'll get Is and the warriors together. I want all this shit to go over seamlessly. Who the fuck would be dumb enough to try and attack a pack as big and allied as ours? That's like a death wish."

"I don't know, but you know both Wisp and the moon goddess said that it will be packs from beneath us. So maybe a couple of packs banded together. And that will cause us a huge problem, Ro."

"I know, mama. And I swear nothing is gonna happen to you, Brooklyn, Cairo, or Britain. I will die-."

"Baby, please don't say that." Stroking his face, Eden feels her emotions welling up.

"I'm serious, Eden. Before that happens I will die to keep y'all four safe."

"Ro. I'm scared."

"I know, mama. But I gotchu, Edee. Always and forever, baby."

"Mmhm."

Burying her face in the crook of his neck, she weeps softly. Stroking her belly and shushing her, Rome attempts to console her. As she cries it breaks his heart. 

They've been through so much and are now at such an amazing point in their relationship and union that the thought of them losing each other is crippling. They've finally gotten to a space of love, dedication, and honestly peace. A space that truly seemed unobtainable. And now to have that threatened makes Rome's body fill with ferocity.

How dare someone threaten his authority? His impenetrable pack? But most of all the love of his life and his family? That person is going to die a thousand deaths at the claws of he and Legend for ever thinking so highly of themselves to challenge the alpha and omega, Rome Haven.

"It's ok, Eden. Look at me baby." Lifting her head up, he clears her face of her tears. "You and our babies give me more motivation. If they thought I was 'Wild' before they haven't seen shit yet. I was like that with nothing to fight for, but Brooklyn. But now I got you and our three babies? Baby, ain't shit gonna be able to stop me. I promise you that."

"But Ro I can't even help. I can't shift this big pregnant."

"I know and I wouldn't even allow you to. Trust me, with Sincere and Israel I'll be aight, mama. Now no more tears. I just had you happy and released. Let's get you to sleep, ok?"

"Yeah."

Picking her up bridal style, Rome carries Eden upstairs. Showering with her and helping her relax even more, he heads to his office to call in the warriors to amplify their training regiment. As the week draws to a close, Eden piles into the car with her little detective brigade. As they head on their way, Rome heads to the emergency A.A.C meeting he called. Making the hour drive to Mellow Falls, they finally find the holistic medicine store they were looking for.

If you couldn't tell that the witch that owned the space used her gifts for the highest evil, you would never know. The space is so amazingly whimsical, enchanting, and inviting. It quite literally looks like someone transported a secret enchanted forest to a human territory.

There are tree stumps that double as tables in the cafe area. Lifesize Toadstool mushrooms double as the chairs. A weeping willow sprouts from the middle of the store and shades the entire inside. Dangling flowers and fairy lights drape from the branches.

As hummingbirds and butterflies flutter about your head. Small sparrows twitter and chirp melodious love songs. While grass and flowers grow underneath your feet. Definitely the work of an enchantment spell.

"It's sooo pretty!"

Eden, Winter, and Lily all swoon.

"Females!" Just laughs as he locks the front door. 

Luckily they came at a lull in business, so no customers are inside.

"Give me one minute!" A soft melodic voice floats through the air. 

As soon as the voice is heard, the most beautiful, petite, honey oat colored, tattoo decorated female emerges from the back of the shop. Pushing aside the dangling wisteria flowers, her face is revealed and she's stunning. 

Small dark chest nut brown almond shaped eyes, an adorable bunny like nose, and a heart shaped rose pink tinted smile. Her thick satiny locks in straightened waves fall to her shoulders. As she lays eyes on all the supernatural beings in her shop, her once brown eyes sparkle a deep gold color.

"Wh-what are you all doing he-?"

Before the words leave her mouth, Just is in front of her and slowly prowls around her figure. Taking slow methodic steps, he closes his eyes and deeply inhales her scent. As they open slowly, his eyes reveal gold pupils.

"Oh my goodness, yay! And she's so beautiful, Justice!" Eden squeals completely forgetting the purpose of the visit.

"Eden Haven! Pull it together, now!"

 Nodding she reels in her excitement.

"Ge-get away from me." 

Shaking her head, the nameless witch backs away from Justice. Only to be trapped between his large body and the back counter. 

"You are mine."

"N-no. I would never be mated to a beas-." 

Before she finishes her hateful words, Just weaves his hands in her soft cashmere locks and kisses her deeply. Completely caught off guard, she doesn't fight it.

Allowing her body to be overrun with such a feeling of wholeness, she kisses him back hungrily. Pulling apart, she smiles at him. The most innocent, pearly white smile. As he nods at her, she grazes her hand across her zinging lips.

"How-? How did you find me?" 

Gazing into her eyes, Just truly is wishing he was alone with her.

"Um, with this."

Realizing what is running through his hectic mind, Eden reveals the empty vial.

"Oh my. How did you get this?"

"Oh no don't act como un ángel, ahora(like an angel, now). Not when you were slaughtering she-wolves." Placing her hands on her hips, Lily twists her lips in digust at the witch.

"Aye, chill Lily."

"Justice Goodeaux, I get she got you on swole, pero don't forget the real reason why nosotros estamos aqui(we are here)."

"She's right, Just."

"Yes, luna." Nodding respectfully at Eden and Lily as her beta, he reluctantly steps away from his mystery mate.

Gulping audibly, she looks at all the powerful, beautiful women in front of her. They all exude such regal majestic femininity.

"Now, what is your name, darlin?" Marguerite inquire as she steps forward.

"S-Sage. Sage Monarch."

"And your origins, Ms.Sage Monarch."

Looking to Just, almost for comfort, she smiles softly as he nods. Something about him makes her want to be so open and honest.

"I'm a halfling. My mother was an exiled witch. My father was a human."

"Was?"

"Yes my mother died, um while trying to perfect a spell. And she um-. Well she killed my father."

As she hears the women gasp, she nods ashamedly.

"Why?" Eden questions.

"He found out she was a witch. He didn't know and he was going to expose her. So she um, killed him."

"And the spell she was perfecting?" Winter asks.

"The creation of the moon-heart serum."

"So she, a whole witch died, but you a halfling succeeded?" Squinting, Marguerite is highly impressed, but confused.

"Um, so the moon-heart serum is very complicated. As it's being made, it can tell the intentions of the maker. Foul intentions somehow taint the making and poison the handler."

"What can good intentions be? You literally are hunting down supernaturals and killing them?" Winter asks as indignation fills her body. 

Being that she has experienced people's hatred for supernaturally gifted beings, it makes her blood boil. Especially since her babies are special as well.

"I, um. I made it for the person that requested it, out of love."

"What?!" Just growls.

"I'm sorry I-. I didn't know you existed. And he swept me off my feet and was so charming and good at first. And I was alone with no friends or family. And he must have sensed it. But he's changed so much. He was such a sweet gentleman, and now-. Now he's something different." Sadly nodding her head in earnest, Sage frowns.

"Like what?" Eden asks highly concerned.

"Tainted. His eyes, they're a maniacal crimson. And his wolf was so good, but now revenge has consumed him. He's changed so much since I first met him."

"What's his name?" 

Looking towards Lily, she bites her bottom lip.

"Sean."

"That name doesn't match the smell though, Edee. And why did he have you make the potion if he's a shifter?" Jock inquires.

"For a friend he said. That's why I gave him the forced shifter potion, but when he came back with the moon-heart I knew I had messed up, big time. But he insisted, dogmatically, that I make it for a friend that was in grave danger. So I did. I've never done any of this stuff before. I always just made elixirs and healing salves. But he had these old scrolls that had the recipes and incantations. So I-. I trusted him."

"What the fuck?"

"Que pasa, Edee?"

"The only pack that has scrolls about witch covens is at BlackWolf Canyon. Because of the hidden ancient library that was there. The heat kept the pages in flawless condition. I gotta call Rome."

Pulling out her phone, Eden dials Rome.

"Uh, hey baby. You ok? Brit's ok? I'm in the middle of the A.A.C." Rome chuckles nervously.

"Baby is Cassius there?"

Hoping her hunch is wrong, Eden needs to make sure Cassius is there.

"Yeah right in front of me why?"

"Nothing nevermind. Ok, thank you baby."

"Of course, love you."

"Love you too. See you at home." 

Hanging up, Eden still feels uneasy. She's going to get to the bottom of this.

As Rome and all 25 allied packs, both large and small commune to discuss this pending threat of a rogue attack, they listen to war strategies. Hearing a phone go off, Rome looks to the disturbance. Locking eyes with Cassius, Rome watches his face twist in undeniable angry confusion.

"Wait, wait hold on what?! When?! And no one thought to contact me sooner?! Ok, yes I will. Bye."

"Cass, what's up?"

Locking eyes with Rome, he shakes his head. As he does so, Rome's stomach flips in sickening anxiety.

"Justice, you've been saying since earlier this week that the name doesn't match the smell, who does it smell like?"

As he looks to Eden dishearteningly, he shakes his head.

"I just got some delayed fucked up information."

"About what?" Raising his eyebrows, Rome's heart rate spikes.

Precisely as Cassius answers Rome, Justice answers Eden.

"Tyson Ball."

"What?!" Eden screeches absolutely flabbergasted.

"What the fuck about him?!" Rome growls.

"He went rogue."

________________________

TY?! Did you know?! Be honest!😱🤯

Thoughts?🐺
💗A.J

Beautiful Witch Cast:

Jhene Aiko as Sage Monarch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 10.3K 26
Three Packs. Three Powerful Alphas. One Mate. What happens when three great Alphas discovered that not only were they mated to one Being but he also...
4.9K 220 31
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...
37.2K 2.1K 55
BLACK MOON, book two. Can be read as a stand-alone. The Hunter's Alliance has been defeated, but have all of the enemies disappeared? The new pack w...
1.2M 42.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...