Building Virtues [Completed✔]

By PiscesPleasure

They say chastity is a virtue, but virtues are just old antiquated rules put in place to keep girls virgins b... More

Copyrights and Expectations
Alpha Luna
When in Rome
The Havens
Lost his Luna
To Be Determined
She-Wolves
Disrespect
Shocked
A Good Time
Perfect Opportunity
Forever Mate
Forbidden Juices
Garden of Eden
Run Errands
Grocery Store
Quietly
Pet Name
Festival
Spend the Night
Make it Worse
Chance
Make Up
Separate Ways
Sick to her Stomach
Vanished
Deep Exhale
Will Ever Know
Bitter Sorrow
Wolf Glory and Heartache
Bubble of Bliss
Good Faith and Moonlight
More at Home
Hands to Themselves
Meeting of the Minds
Mi Amor
Different Reasons
Shot Clock
When
Pride & Admiration
The Main Event
Rogue
Save Her
Into Eternal Darkness
Building Virtues

Waging War

235 18 38
By PiscesPleasure

As all their family and friends file onto the stage and take their seats as Rome and Eden's unwavering support system. They couldn't be anymore thankful for what the have. Feeling his strong arms wrap her up from behind, Eden smiles from her soul.

To have journeyed through so much and fought so hard tooth and tail to truly give their union a shot, she is proud of them. It was old and antiquated, but their arranged union is exactly why she was able to find her soulmate and for that tradition she will be forever grateful.

It taught her how to fight for what she wants, it taught her to be unceasing, and it taught her true love. Hard, tough, stubborn love, but true, good, happy love. A love that she knows will doe for her without any hesitation or compromise.

And that love has taught Rome the same thing. With Eden he found a true, pure, selfless love. A love so loyal it became her Achille's heel. A love so unique, she showed him that not all deep loves have to be spoken. No she literally showed him how to love.

"You look gorgeous, but we gonna have to discuss this sheerness, Eden Haven."

"Awww."

Hearing him call her by his last name, she cradles his cheek and cuddles into him as he rubs her belly. Spinning her around, he chuckle a as her waist length black and magneta locks tiggle against his nose. Watching his nose crinkle just like Cairo's, Eden giggles a silly infectious giggle. As she gazes upon him with such unrequited love, she strokes his handsome soft face.

Admiring his strong, muscular build in his fitted black dress shirt and and matching black blazer. It's paired with equally as fitted black dress slacks. It's simple yet so sexy, especially his alluring bulge.

"I'm gonna be in this later."

Smiling at him seductively, she trails her fingers along the collar of his shirt as she neatens his tie.

"Shit, I'm alright with it."

Bending down, he gently palms her belly as he tenderly kisses her shimmering nude colored lips. Pulling back he just drinks in her utterly stunning appearance. The was her glittering one shouldered midnight black dress hugs every curve of her body. The way it nestles against her perfect baby bump, and the revealing sheer sequined material makes her flawless body simply stunning in a peek-a-boo alluring nature.

Running his fingers through her hair that in honor of the announcement of their daughter she temporarily dyed a girly magenta pink. He kisses her lips over and over.

"God I love you Eden."

"And I love you so much, Rome."

"Ahhhh! I love it!"

As Denise runs into the backstage area, she hugs Eden and Rome.

"Watch the belly now!" Rome chuckles deeply.

"Shiiitt, which one hers or hers?!" Laughing Dom comes and daps Rome up while finishing up with he and Eden's special handshake.

"Shit's crazy!" Gently touching Denise's protruding belly, Rome shakes his head and smiles. "Two for one that night, huh?!"

"It's damn Savage's fault for havin that damn lingerie kickback after Cai's birthday!"

"Whatever! You better be happy you got me with all the nasty ass chicken heads you had trailing behind you, Dominic."
She places her hand on her hip and purses her lips at him.

As the group bursts into laughter at Denise calling Dom by his full name, they enjoy each other's company until Denise tells them what to do next.

After everyone dispersed the night of the lingerie party it didn't just pass as a steamy blur for only Eden and Rome. Apparently their miniature interlude wasn't enough for Denise and Dom. Oh no it most certainly was not.

Finally alone, Dom made sure to let everyone know that Denise was his mate and his mate only. Literally pleasing her in ways she never even dreamed of, Dom made claim to every part of her body. Including her womb that now houses his twin pups.

"Ok, my beautiful alpha-luna and handsome alpha. Dom and I are going to head out front. When Lils and Is introduce y'all you come out and show everyone my new little mama! Wouldn't that be so cute if Dayton or one of our boys ended up with he-?!"

"NO!" Rome damn near barks.

"Shit, Wild! It's like that?!"

"Nah, Dom! My fault!" Laughing boisterously he pats Dom's chest. "I'm neva gonna let her or Brookie date or have a mate so it's not even on y'all!"

"Nah trust, if they weren't both boys, they asses would be single as a dollar bill too! Fuck outta here!"

"Oh my gosh! Get out you two!" Denise cackles.

"Well unfortunately this one belongs to me!" Laughing, Eden shakes her head at Rome as she kisses both Dom and Denise's cheeks.

Listening for Lily and Israel to give their introductions, Eden sits cuddled in Rome's lap.

"And it gives us the utmost of honor and pleasure to, for the first time, introduce your alpha and alpha-luna as a mated pair!" Dancing as the crowd bursts into a rowdy uproar, Lily and Israel step to the side.

Smiling at her reassuringly, Rome nods as Eden takes an enormous deep breath. Stepping out onto the stage, they smile and wave to their pack. Once everyone sees Eden's belly nestled so perfectly in her dress they all let out a resounding howl.

Releasing matching howls, Rome and Eden raise their intertwined hands. As they all release one more deafening howl the boisterous crowd bows to them. Humbly in cling their heads back, Eden and Rome gaze out into the thousands of pack members and smile.

"Thank you all for joining us tonight on such a joyous occasion! We are honored to officially announce that Alpha Rome and myself are mated and marked as the alpha and alpha-luna of RiverRun!" Waiting for the applause to die down, Eden smiles in true appreciation for the pack's love and support. "And we would love to announce the coming of our third child, Britain Camille Haven!"

As the pack voices its congratulations, Cairo and Brooklyn join them on stage. Picking up Cairo as Rome picks up Brooklyn, Eden hands him the microphone.

"As most of you know we kinda got a whole destination name thing goin on: Rome, Brooklyn, Cairo, and now Britain. I mean even Eden is a place!" Winking at her, he laughs as she covers her blushing cheeks. "But I personally would like to do a couple of things. First I would like to humbly thank each and everyone of you for always being so supportive and uplifting to me as your alpha. Even when I wasn't the warm fuzzy guy that Eden and the babies turned me into, you all still followed me and believed in me without question. And for that I will be forever grateful. Second, you welcomed the love of my life when truthfully I wasn't welcoming of her. You all rallied around her and were truly the reason why she came back. You all brought me back my soulmate and for that I will be forever in your debt. Soooo it is only right if you all join me. On the count of three. ONE-.!"

"Ro?! What are you doin?!" Giggling wildly, Eden nervously looks around at all the pack members counting with him, as well as their overly ecstatic family and friends.

"TWO! THREE!"

And as the word three is heard in a booming echo, the sky ignites in a fiery show of spectacular fireworks. The vibrant colors illuminate the dark sky. Like bursts of electricity zipping all over. Staring at him with a heartful of love, Eden steps to her tiptoes and kisses Rome.

"Momma yooks!"

Following Brooklyn's little finger back to the sky, Eden looks at the precise moment.

"ROOOMMMEEEE?!"

Wide eyed and smiling so hard her face hurts, Eden can't believe her eyes. It's almost to good to be true. Written across the sky in fading sparkling explosions it reads:

'Eden, will you marry me?'

"What do say perfect girl?"

Bending to one knee, Rome gazes up at Eden.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my goodness!"

As happiness buzzes through her body, Eden can't contain her excitement and neither can a howling Nile.

"Answer, Edee!"

As Nile screams it internally, so do all the girls and their mothers.

"Yes! Oh my God, yes!"

"Yay! Momma said yes daddy! Cai momma said yes a daddy marryin her!"

Dancing with Cairo, Brooklyn claps his little hands as everyone in attendance watches Rome slip a 3 carat halo pear cut ring onto Eden's ring finger. And that means every last pack member, even those in disguise.

"I love you, baby!"

"I love you more, Ro!"

Picking her up, he spins her around all the while kissing her romantically.

"I can't believe you did all this without me knowing, baby!"

"I did good, mama?"

"You did perfect, my love!"

"Good cause there's more!" Kissing her nose, Rome releases an ear splitting whistle. "Alright everyone let the ceremony begin!"

"Rome Cannon Haven?! What did you do?!"

Covering her smiling mouth, Eden is in shock as the once standing crowd, now takes their seats. The lights dim as the whole venue is lit with twinkling fairy lights. All the decorations she once paid no attention to, are now front and center. Gorgeous glass terrariums hang from the willow branches all lit with tea candles. Soft harp music plays in the background, as the crowd's murmurs lower to a hush.

The curtain behind them falls away to reveal a beautiful background of the night's full moon. The forest woodland creatures coming to life as the entire pack gathers in celebration of their beloved leaders. Flower petals and star dust slowly begin falling from the treetops. Looking over Eden sees Winter and Marguerite in their true forms as Hathor and Zola manipulating the majestic atmosphere. As tears of joy slowly seep down her face, this is truly a fairytale.

"You ready to do this with me, mama?"

Smiling gently, Rome tenderly kisses Eden as he wipes her tears with one hand and intertwines their fingers with the other.

"A million times yes." She whispers back.

"Good to know, my little she-alpha!"

"Nefessa?!"

Turning to look under the ceremonial arch, Eden sees both the moon goddess and her little fairy Wisp.

"Congratulations, my loves!"

"Thank you!" They beam proudly.

As the heartfelt, romantic, fairytale, picturesque full moon mating ceremony and wedding comes to a glorious end, it makes way for the most fabulous reception.

"I can't believe this! It's insane!" Looking down at her engagement ring and wedding band, Eden rests her hand on her belly.

"My baby is married!" Kissing her about a million times, Elise strokes Eden's cheek. "Mommy is so proud of you, Edee. And Honey is so sad her pup is all grown up!"

"Noo Honey! Ni and I always need our moms! No matter how old or how many pups. We always need you!"

Squeezing her mother they bask in each others loving embrace.

"Putaaaaaa! You went from solamente to a whole esposa y madre de tres bebes in like two years! That's muy loco, mi muneca! I'm so happy for you, Edee!"( you were single and now a wife and mother of three babies)

"Thank you my baby! And you too! In two months you'll be married and have been mated for like 6 months! Where has the time gone?!"

"With the drama!"

"You're so silly, but right! Who would have thought I'd have a real mate?! Like a true soulmate?! And in Rome of all alphas!"

"Yo se(I know)! Nefessa was testin you, chica! Pero, she knew you could do it! Si se puedes(you can do it), mami! And you rockin that shit Edee!"

"I love you so so so much my Lils and I wish ya mommy could see the amazing woman she raised in you."

"Mi tambien!(me too/also)" As they wipe each other's tears they giggle at their emotional selves. "No mas jarando(no more crying)! Smile, we're too blessed to be crying!"

"Yes! You're right!"

Nodding they head to get more food together.

"I'm so proud of you bro! You fuckin sucked, but now look at you! A husband, a mate, and a daddy of three! All cause my lil luna whipped that ass into shape! You needed E, bro!" Israel laughs and taps his brother's chest.

"You can say that again, and again, and again! And I promise you I won't deny it or ever get tired of hearing it! I did and I will need her until I leave this Earth. She really is my better and other half. She showed me a love that I thought was only in those damn princess books I used to read Brookie. She's my everything and I really meant that 'thank you' to y'all and the pack! Y'all really brought my luna back after I lost her. If it wasn't for y'all I'd still be miserable, angry ass Rome!"

"Probably still sleepin wit Blake's ass!" Guffawing, Sincere dodges Rome's punch.

"Ahaha! Fuck you, Stone! But y'all I don't even know how I almost lost Eden for her!"

As the three men chuckle boisterously, Blake feels her blood boil hearing Sincere, Israel, and Rome dismiss her so carelessly, she wants to destroy this whole territory. How dare Eden receive the welcome she should have been given? How dare Eden be carrying the second child that she should have been carrying? How dare Eden receive not only the most magical proposal and wedding, but also for Rome to publicly profess his undying love to her in front of thousands of their pack members and family?

Who the hell does Eden think she is coming along and ruining what Blake has worked so hard for? If she could she would tear that pup right out of her and kill Eden where she stands. So regal and beloved by all that come in contact with her. Oh the hate she feels for Eden Marley Haven is radiating off of her. And it is drawing attention.

"Maw?"

"Excuse me y'all." Turning her attention from all the parents as they cut up and joke since becoming very close, Marguerite focuses on Winter. "Yes, cher?"

"There. There's a dark energy emanating from there. I don't know if its the dark magic, but my little shadow feelers are goin haywire."

"Ok, cher. Hold on."

Focusing her energy, Marguerite picks up on the same energy as Winter.

"My goodness. Baybay, go find that handsome Sincere and tell him to get one of those trackers. I think our disguised shifter is in our midst."

"Ok."

Rushing through the thick sea like crowd, Winter finally makes it to Sincere. Tapping his shoulder, she smiles and shakes her head as he winks at her.

"Yes beautiful?"

"C'mere."

Pulling him away from Rome she informs him of what she and Marguerite detected. Mind linking Jock and Just, Sincere tries to remain as discrete as possible as not to alert Rome or Eden. Especially since tonight is a joyous night meant to celebrate them and their love.

Realizing that her cover is about to be blown, Blake dashes through the forest as fast as her human legs can take her. Thanking the heavens for Elle's heightened night vision she dodges low hanging branches and uprooted stumps on the forest floor. But even still she can hear twigs snapping and feet softly, but quickly coming into contact with the forest grassy grounds. Finally making it to her car, she doesn't even look back as she peels out of the parking lot and down towards the territory boarder.

Not easing up, the twins follow her very distinctive scent and chase after the car. Slowing up they wait and watch at the edge of the forest by the road way. Watching Blake stop to pick up a large male figure, they sniff the air. As they pick up the scent, the fur on their spine bristles significantly. Why is that smell so oddly familiar? Nodding at one another they decide the best thing to do is to follow the car. Whizzing through the forest they make sure to stay out of sight. As they finally come to the human territory of Mellow Falls, they watch Blake and her mysterious male companion exit the car and head up to her apartment.

"What the fuck?!"

"What is she doin with him?!"

Absolutely flabbergasted, they realize it is imperative that they get a better look and attempt to eavesdrop on their conversation. Shifting back into their human physiques, they are beyond thankful for the shirts and shorts that Elise created in a pouch for wolves to carry in a necklace like collar.

It's shrunken and vacuumed sealed to maintain the small manageable size until needed. Her inspiration was a floatation device. Quickly pulling on their clothes, they skillfully scale the fire escape. Making themselves comfortable they know they're in for a long night.

"Wait so let me get this right. They went from just the baby Cairo to a second baby on the way?"

"Yes!"

"And now are also fully mated?!"

"Yes! And married! The fuckin moonbeam fairy or whoever came and fuckin married or officiated their union!"

"Like Nefessa?! The actual moon goddess?!"

"If she has patchy skin then yeah!"

"Watch your mouth! Don't ever disrespect my beautiful creator in such a manner!"

As his eyes flash a horrifying red and his voice deepens as his canines elongate, Sean is visibly upset.

"Sorry, baby! I'm -. I'm just so upset that I thought that would be my life, but to have to witness all of it for someone else is a lot. But at least I have you."

Smiling at Sean as he dismissively nods, he can tell Blake is as superficial as they come. It's clear as glass that it was all a rouse just like his act. But he'll still make use of her body that she gives so freely. Just like the information she spews so freely.

Both popping in their noise canceling earbuds, the twins drown out Blake and Sean's incessant sex soundtrack. And they better be glad for them. Otherwise they very well may have died from second hand embarrassment if their highly trained ears were to pick up on Blake accidentally moaning Rome's name as Sean pleased her.

Hearing her desperate whimpers of Rome's name, Sean could truly careless. Her body is literally a means to an ends. For she isn't the woman that he's pining after anyways. His mind is running wild with thoughts of another female's body being so secularly wrapped around his anyhow. Finally finishing their rebound marathon, he slips from the bed as she sleeps soundlessly.

Nudging his napping brother, Just points towards the shadowy silhouette in the blinds of the apartment. As they watch the sketchy movements, both of their mouths drop open as they watch him rub the matching brand of the Sun's Core witch from Marguerite's shadow reenactment.

As he rubs the brand it acts almost in the capacity of a homing beacon. As a small wispy hologram of a beautiful young woman appears.

"Hiii, baby!"

"Hey love. Um, so the serum is working great. Do you have the other vials ready? I think I need to move up the planned date."

"Like how quickly, Sean? You know I depleted my herbs making the first trial batches. They're not matured enough."

"Who the fuck is Sean?!" Just whispers to Jock as they listen to the whispered exchange.

"Shit I don't know! But I know I've heard that voice and smelled that scent before. But more importantly, what planned date?!"

Listening intently they hear him snarl.

"Fuck, Sage! I need that shit now!" He growls through clenched teeth.

"W-. Why are you speakin to me like that?"

"Because I got information about a big surprise gathering that is to come within the next month that will throw them completely off guard. I need this advantage."

"Ok. I'll see if I can outsource them. They're pretty regular so it shouldn't draw too much attention. But the 'Death Dealer' voodoo powder is only sold in the shadow realm and it's very has to come by."

"Well make it happen. I'll meet you at the bookstore in a month."

"No come by my store. It's less eyes. I sell holistic medicines, salves, and elixirs. So people seeing me mix stuff up won't be too out of the ordinary."

"Fine whatever. What's the name?"

"Core of the Sun Elixirs."

"Alright. I'll see you in three weeks."

"Ok. I-. I love you, Sean."

"Love you too, Sage." Rubbing the brand again, Sean sighs and reclines into the couch.

Hearing his plan and the location for the meet up, Jock and Just scramble off of the fire escape. However what they didn't realize, is that due to Sean's high ranking, he smelled them as they were climbing up the fire escape; earlier in the night. He led them straight into his trap. Making them believe that RiverRun has a full month to possibly prepare for his band of wild ruthless rogues to attack. But in all reality he plans on doing a pop-up at Sage's store much sooner than they will ever expect. Because in two short weeks his months of vengeful planning will be unleashed. For he plans on raining down a hellfire like none other and waging war.

_____________________

Aww our babies are officially married!💍

Thoughts?🐺
💗A.J
Just cause they're gorgeous!
Sza

Winnie Harlow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825 145 152
Valkyrie, 'Val' Tenason, has been told for as long as she can remember that she suffers from schizophrenia like her mother. Her hallucination of choi...
114K 3.1K 89
🏅#1 badassfemalelead (oct 2023) 🏅 #5 seductive (nov 2023) #1 seductive (nov 2023) 🏅 #1 greenflag (nov 2023) 🏅#1 #3 beautifulfemalelead (nov...
18.1K 569 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
1.4M 35.8K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...