๐… ๐ˆ ๐• ๐„ '๐’ ๐ ๐„ ๐“...

By kvzvps

๐น. ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘  MอŸaอŸtอŸuอŸrอŸeอŸ cอŸoอŸnอŸtอŸeอŸnอŸtอŸ iอŸnอŸcอŸlอŸuอŸdอŸeอŸdอŸ!ฬฒ - ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฉ... More

๐—ฃ ๐—ฅ ๐—ข ๐—Ÿ ๐—ข ๐—š ๐—จ ๐—˜
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—ข ๐—ก ๐—˜
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—ง ๐—ช ๐—ข
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—™ ๐—ข ๐—จ ๐—ฅ
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—™ ๐—œ ๐—ฉ ๐—˜
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—ฆ ๐—œ ๐—ซ
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—ฆ ๐—˜ ๐—ฉ ๐—˜ ๐—ก
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—˜ ๐—œ ๐—š ๐—› ๐—ง
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—ก ๐—œ ๐—ก ๐—˜
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ก
แฅฃแฅฃ
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐Ÿญ
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐Ÿฎ
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐Ÿฏ
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐Ÿฐ
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐Ÿฑ
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐Ÿฒ
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐Ÿณ
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐Ÿด
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐Ÿต
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
lll
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜
๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก
A/n: 2nd book.

๐—– ๐—› ๐—” ๐—ฃ ๐—ง ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ - ๐—ง ๐—› ๐—ฅ ๐—˜ ๐—˜

14.2K 235 160
By kvzvps

             𝟭𝗦𝗧 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

❝ 𝗜 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗱 (𝗬/𝗻), 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲
𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮
𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻,❞

                                  _______

"Play it again," Luther told Allison. "We watched it over and over Luther. It's the same thing every time," she reminded him. "Our mother, killing our father," Luther said, rewinding the tape once more. "What is she doing??" Luther eagerly asked. "The tea. Did she poison him?" he asked once more. "It does look like it," I agreed. "We don't know for sure," Allison told us. "Where did you find this?" I asked. "Uh well, I was looking at old footage of us as kids. I saw the tape just sitting there," Allison explained while getting up. "Yeah dad must have started using the security system again," Luther said. "Looks like he was getting paranoid," I added. "He was," Luther agreed. "He thought people were out to get him. Well I guess maybe he was right," Luther sighed. "But mom? I mean she's not capable of doing that. Is she?" Allison asked. I sighed not knowing what to do. "I don't believe mom would do this. Even if it looks like it," I argued. We all sat in silence. "Hey, you okay? What's up with your leg?" Allison asked. "And your shoulder," Luther budged in. "Uh I was playing around with a—gun?" I asked confusingly. "Are you insane?" Luther asked. "I didn't think it was loaded!" I exclaimed. "Let's go get that fixed. I'll help," Allison offered, as she guided me out of the room.

"So I've caught up with Diego, Vanya, Klaus, and somewhat Five. What happened to you while I was gone?" I asked her. She chuckle and sighed. "I became an actor, got married, and had a little girl," she told me with a smile on her face. "Aw, that's so sweet," I told her. "I'm divorced now and he won custody of her," she added afterwards. "Oh. Forget I said anything. Not be rude but, I thought you and Luther would get together," I said. "Yeah well that didn't quite work out as you can tell," she disagreed.

We sat in the kitchen table. Luther and Allison kept on eyeing mom as she made breakfast. "Mom? We need to ask you some questions about the night dad died. Do you remember anything?" Luther asked. She turned to face us. "Of course. Sunset 7:33pm. Moon was waxing crescent, dinner was Cornish hen, wild rice, and carrots," she replied. "No. Uh, later that night. In his bedroom. Did you go and see him?" Luther asked. The three of us waited for mom to answer. "I don't recall," was all she said and turned around to the breakfast she was making. Luther and Allison kept signaling something. Then they started to signal me to talk, so I did. "Mom, were you ever angry with dad?" I asked. She turned back around. "(Y/n) dear, your father was a good man. A kind man. He was very good to me," she quickly responded. "But after we all left it must have been difficult, right?" Allison asked. "There was days you kids kept me oh so busy and then—" Mom said, somewhat mad but stopped her sentence. We all waited for her to answer. "What?" Luther asked. She gave us a small smile. "What were you going to say?" Allison asked. "Eggs are ready!" she exclaimed with a smile. "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Now eat up," she told us, as she sat down three plates. Two eggs as the eyes, and a strap of bacon as the smile. Luther and Allison looked like they weren't gonna eat. They were still suspicious of mom. I didn't really care because I know mom isn't capable of that, so I ate my food. Both of them looked at me weird, like if I shouldn't be eating it. "What?" I asked with my mouth full.

"All I'm saying is that, mom is very suspicious. She was literally there!" Luther yelled as we walked up the stairs. "Yeah, Luther has a point (Y/n). Mom was there and she could've poisoned the tea," Allison told me. "Mom may seem suspicious but that doesn't mean she murdered dad," I disagreed, as I entered my room. The two of them followed behind and stood by the door. "She's not capable of murder," I told them. "She mom for god sake!" I shouted. They stood in silence. "Mom. She took care of us. She helped us when we needed something. Cooked us food. She was kind and caring towards us and dad. She isn't capable of murder," I argued. "(Y/n) you might be right but you've seen the tape. She was there," Luther disagreed. I sighed and left my room. "Where are you going? We need you here," Luther asked. I didn't answer and just left. I was going to go downstairs before I heard noises. I followed them and they led me to Five's room.

Five was stitching himself. "You okay?" I asked, as I stood next to his door. "Yeah. Just fine," he responded as he continued to stitch himself. "You're doing it wrong," I said, walking towards him. "You do it then," he replied, as he handed me the needle. I started to stitch it the right way. I did it slow and steady because I didn't want to hurt him. I could feel him staring at me though. "Like what you see?" I asked. "Just admiring the ugliness of a human," he responded. "Ha, ha, so funny," I replied sarcastically. It's almost as he started to laugh from it. I finished stitching his arm and put on a kids related bandage. "There," I told him, as I got up. "Really? A kids bandage?" He asked, getting up as well. "It's the only one there was around here," I explained. He started to walk to his dresser to get clothes. "Are you gonna leave or stay for the show?" he asked, putting on a collared shirt. "I wouldn't mind staying," I told him. "Alright then. I guess I'll just entertain you," he said, as he rolled his eyes. I watched as he put on his clothes, shorts were not included. He then placed his creepy mannequin in a duffel bag and zipped her up. He opened his widow. "Are you staying or coming?" He asked. "Where to?" I asked. "To spy on our friend Lance," he answered, as he started to climb out of the window. I followed soon after.

As I started to follow, there was a sound coming from the dumpster. Along came some muttering. "Where's dads stuff?" a familiar voice yelled out. "Shut up!" the voice said again. As we got closer I saw that it was Klaus. Not gonna lie, this seems normal. "I'm trying to find what priceless crap was in that priceless box so that pogo will get off my ass!" he shouted again. Five started to climb down the ladder. "I'd ask what you're up to Klaus. Then it occurred to me I don't care," he said, as he reached the ground. I climbed down and reached the ground afterwards. "Hey!" Klaus said, as he saw me. "Hi," I responded. He then turned to Five. "You know there are easier ways out the house buddy?" Klaus asked him. "This one involved the least amount of talking. Or so I thought," Five stated. "I bet you and (Y/n) don't do a lot of talking when your— "Klaus began. "Hurry up Eight, we don't have all day," Five interrupted. "Cheer up old man," I told him, as I started to walk. "Hey, hey, hey, so you need any more company today? I could clear my schedule," he told us. "Looks like you're busy from the looks of it," I responded. "Oh this? I can do this whenever," he replied. "I just misplaced something. That's all," he said, as he fell down. "Oh found it! Thank god!" he exclaimed, and stood back up. It was a half eaten donut. He took a bite out of it. Ew. That was gross. "Delicious!" He yelled with his mouth full. "That's gross," I told him. "I just misplaced it (Y/n)," he responded. "I'm done funding your drug habit," Five told him. "Come on. Maybe I just wanna hang out with my brother and sister! Just because (Y/n) is your little pet doesn't mean I can't hang out with you guys! Sometimes you need someone else as well! Mi hermano and hermana!" Klaus shouted as both Five and I walked away. His pet? "I love you guys! Even if you can't love yourselves!" Klaus shouted once more. Five got in the drivers seat of a van he stole, I got in the passengers seat. He then started the engine. "Why can't I drive?" I asked. He turned to look at me. He gave me the 'are you stupid or stupid?' Look. "Weren't you in a coma for 17 years?" He asked. "Oh yeah," I replied. He shook his head in disappointment and started to drive.

We were sitting in the van outside of MeriTech. Five was watching that building like a hawk. I was bored outta my mind. We've been sitting in this van for an hour already. "How much longer?" I asked. This was really boring. "As much as it has to take," he replied. He still kept his eyes attached to the building. Lance appeared out of no where. He started to walk in the building but looked back for a quick second. "Does this mean we have to wait even longer?" I asked. Five looked annoyed. Good. "Yes eight. It does mean we have to wait longer," he said annoyed. He looked at me for a second and then looked at the bag behind the van. "Hey," he spoke. For a second I thought he was talking to me. But no. "Sorry you were In there for so long Delores," he told her and sat her between us. "No I'm not drunk. I'm working. Yes it's about the eye thing. This is the place it was made. Or will it'll be made. We just have to wait," he explained. Now I really was bored. I'd even kill myself for entertainment. This man is insane. This mannequin is creepy too. I literally hate my life. "She doesn't need to know that!" He shouted. Oh my god. He really has lost his marbles. Im going to 'save the world' with an insane person. I rubbed my face in annoyance. This is annoying. Might as well sleep it off. "No Delores. I'm not going to say that. You're just pissing me off at this point. Fine, I'm sorry. Just shut up for an hour at least. No that stays between us. Jesus Christ. Alright just shut up!" He exclaimed. After that I just fell asleep. That man can be creepy with his dumb, dumb, dumb, and creepy, mannequin.

I woke up to Five yelling. "Five. Five? Five!" I yelled and shook him. He snapped back to reality and looked at me. I don't know how but I knew that he was afraid. His eyes had become a little watery. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He had immediately pulled me into a hug. Probably the tightest I have ever been in yet. I hugged him back because he seemed scared enough to hug me. He doesn't really do hugs. "Are you okay?" I asked again. That's when I could hear his sobs. I started to comfort him. He hid in face in the crook of my neck and started to cry. I did what I could to calm him down. I don't know what made him cry. He pulled out of the hug and wiped his tears away. "You wanna talk about it?" I asked. His shook his head no. I don't like it when he hides his feelings from everyone. I placed my hand over his and he intervened them. He started to squeeze mine a little bit. We sat like that for at least 5 minutes and then he spoke. " I was back in the Apocalypse. You were dead once I came out of the van. I held you in my arms," he told me, as he slowly looked in my direction. "Well I'm here now. And I'm still alive," I reassured him while I wiped his remaining tears away. He gave me a small smile. I looked through the mirror to see Luther coming towards us. "Luther's coming. How did he find us here?" I asked Five. "I don't know," he answered. I started to make my way to the back until he grabbed my wrist. "Where are you going?" he asked. "To the back? He's gonna end up taking all of the passenger seat," I responded. "So? Just sit on my lap," he told me. I swear I'm probably turning red right about now. "What?" I asked confused. But before I could say anything else he grabbed my waist and placed me on his lap. "Seriously?" I asked. "Did you take more than 7 minutes coming to my room when I needed you?" He asked. "Yeah?" I asked. "Well consider this your punishment," he said, as he placed both of his hands on my waist. I was about to say something before Luther knocked on the window and opened the passenger door. He tried so hard to get in, this was embarrassing for all of us. "Oh my god," he said trying to get in. He was really struggling there. I swear I could hear Five laughing as he turned his face to the direction of the window. "You okay?" Luther asked us as he finally got in. "You shouldn't— how did you find us?" Five asked. Luther pointed to the back. We all turned to see Klaus. "Hey baby," Klaus told the mannequin. Everyone in this family has gone insane. "Hey a little privacy guys. We're really hitting it off back here!" Klaus told us. Five threw him something. "Get out! You can't be here!" Five yelled at him. "I'm in the middle of something," Five told him. "Yeah? Like making out with (Y/n)? Or more? If you know what I mean. She's on your lap y'know that?" Klaus asked. "Yes I know that. I'm not an idiot like you," Five told Klaus. Luther gave us an unbelievable look. Worst moment ever. Klaus scooted forwards us. "Any luck finding your one-eyes man?" Klaus asked us. "No," Five responded. "What's he talking about?" Luther asked us. "Does it matter? It's Klaus," Five answered. "What do you want Luther?" Five asked. "Um so, Grace might have something to do with Dad's death," Luther explained. "What?" Five asked. "He thinks that mom killed dad because of a video tape that Allison found. And since when did you start to call her Grace?" I asked. "Listen, I just need you two to come back to the academy. It's important," Luther said. "It's important," Five restated. "You have no concept of what's important," Five told him. "Did I ever tell you guys about the time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding? It was so painful," Klaus remembered laughing. I'm right. Everyone has gone insane. "Just Stop," Five whispered. "What are you still doing here?" Luther asked Klaus. "Ay, ay, ay," Klaus spoke. "What?" Luther asked. "So now I need an excuse to hang out with my family?" Klaus asked. "Oh no we're just trying to have a serious conversation," Luther explained. They started to talk about how Klaus wasn't capable of being serious. I was getting uncomfortable on Five's lap because of the position I was in. I started to move just a little to get more comfortable. All of sudden he places his hands on my waist again and stops me. "I swear to god (Y/n), if you don't stop we're both going to have another problem and a solution to what's about to happen," he whispered in my ear. Right then I knew what he was talking about. My face literally turned red. I could feel it. Five went back to acting like if nothing happened. "Luther's got a point. You should get out," Five agreed. "What? Fine. (Y/n) wanna come with?" Klaus asked. "Oh sure—" I tried to say but Five interrupted me. "No she won't. We need to discuss something here," Five answered, as his grip tightened on my waist. "You aren't the boss of her!" Klaus shouted. "I can do and say whatever I want Klaus. Either way she knows she can't leave just yet," Five responded. "So what? Is she your pet? Cause I think that she has a mind of her own," Klaus told him. "Yeah she is my pet. Leave already," Five demanded. Klaus rolled his eyes and gave me a quick thumbs up before closing the van door. What the actual fuck. "Uh okay. What are you guys up to," Luther asked us. "Believe me you wouldn't understand," Five responded. "Try me. Last I checked I'm still the leader of this family," Luther told him. "Well, last I checked I'm older than you," Five corrected. "You know what your problem is?" Luther asked him. "Really hoping you'll tell me," Five said. "You think you're better than us. Actually, you both do. Since (Y/n) has two abilities unlike the rest of us," Luther told us. I was about to beat this man up."Me?! I never—" I tried saying as I moved just a little bit. Five covered my mouthed and tightened his grip on my waist with his older hand. Not gonna lie it was starting to hurt a bit. Luther ignored it. "You guys always have. Even when we were kids. But the truth is you're just as messed up as the rest of us." He said, aiming the last sentence towards Five. "We're all you have," Luther added. That's true. "I don't think I'm better than you Number One. I know I am. I've done unimaginable things, things you couldn't even comprehend," Five told him. That's true as well. No offense Luther, but super strength doesn't get you very far. Especially not with your ego. "Right," Luther sarcastically agreed. "Just to get back here and save you all," Five told him. Okay now I feel bad. "Hey bitches!" Klaus shouted at us while he ran from the security. "Get back here!" Security yelled. "Out of the way asshole!" Klaus shouted at the car that almost hit him. "Now I'm starting to wonder if that was the wisest decision," Five spoke. "Whatever. So are you coming or not?" Luther asked us. "No. Some things are more important than Dad's death," Five said. "You (Y/n)?" Luther asked. "She'll be staying with me," Five spoke for me. When can I ever speak for myself? "You know she can tell me herself?" Luther asked. "Yeah well I need to talk to her so she can't go," Five explained. Luther sighed and tried to get out of the van. Less of a struggle getting out then in. "Son of a bitch," Luther muttered as he finally got out. "This van needs modifications done," Luther said, as he slammed the door.

As Luther finally walked away, I started to go back to the passenger seat. "Not so fast," Five told me, as he held me back. "What?" I asked annoyed. "Who told you to move?" He asked me. "I was getting uncomfortable because you put me in the worst position yet," I defended. "Hm," he responded. "How's this one?" He asked. He turned my body completely, forcing my legs to open, almost touching his and us being face-to-face. Don't scream. Don't scream. Don't scream. Don't turn red. All he gave me was a smirk. I couldn't even speak. I was still on his lap, but in a different position. This one was better than the last one, that's for sure. He placed both my arms around his neck. His hands went back on my waist. "Now here's what's about to happen. We're gonna wait until Lance comes out of the building. You can't move or else we'll have another problem to deal with and I don't want to be even more busier dealing with you right now. So all you have have to do is stay still. It's as easy as that," he said in a demanding tone. I could feel his hands slowly go down my waist to my thighs, as he said every single word. Ah shit. But that was kinda hot. "You're bluffing," I told him, as I cupped his cheeks. I knew he wouldn't do anything. "Oh really?" He asked. "Mhm," I responded. He grabbed my waist and scooted me more towards him. Then he sat me down completely. What? What is he— Thats when I knew he wasn't bluffing. My smile faded away so fast, as his smirk grew even bigger. There is no way. I can literally feel— Five moved his gaze from me to the building. I didn't even want to move. "Lance," he whispered. "Stay here," he told me and then spatial jumped. "I'm saved!" I shouted. I faced the back of the van and saw that creepy mannequin staring at me. It's almost like she's talking to me too. "Oh just shut it," I told her. I opened the door on the passenger seat and started to make my way back to the academy.

I entered the academy only to see Diego walking down the stairs. "Where have you been?" He asked.  "With Five," I replied. "What happened?" I asked. He pulled me into the living room and made sure no one was nearby. "Luther wants to shut down Mom," he whispered. "What?!" I told him. "Yeah, now I guess we just have to wait for yours and Five's vote. So who do you agree with? Me; we don't shut down Mom or Luther; we shut down Mom?" He asked. "Obviously you. That man has gone insane," I stated. "Tell me about it," he agreed. We both started to go upstairs to our rooms. Then we heard a gun cock. We both turned around and saw two masked figures. Oh shit. They started to shoot at us. Diego took my hand and fired two knives at them. "Ah shit, ah shit, ah shit," we both muttered as we ran. We hid on the opposite side of the hallway. He turned to me and started to count down 3, 2, 1, signaling that we were gonna attack them. He revealed himself and I turned invisible. He started to take on the masked person in a grayish blackish mask. I ran towards the one in pink and grabbed their gun knocking it to the ground. I quickly kicked them in the stomach and smashed their head into the wall. I revealed myself to be visible. "Cha-cha shoot him!" The other one shouted. I turned around and ran to help Diego. "Get out the way dumbass," the shooter in the pink masked said. How did they get their gun so quick? And didn't I just knock them out? They started to shoot and we ran. Diego jumped off the balcony and landed on the couch. I shape-shifted into a bee and flew towards him. "Did you see that?" one of them asked. "Shapeshifter," they both said. I turned back Into myself and appeared next to Diego, as they went in the opposite direction. "Oh shit you gotta stop doing that," he told me. Both of the masked people appeared by the entrance of the living room and started to shoot at us. Diego hid us under a table. He put his hands over my head to protect me. All of  a sudden they stop. We got up and we saw Luther and Allison. Luther threw one of them towards the entrance and the other started to choke Allison. We both ran towards the masked person in attempt to rescue Allison. Luther grabbed them and threw them towards the other person. I rushed over to Allison to make sure she was okay. "Who the hell are these guys?" She asked us. "Who the hell are these people?" one of them asked. "I don't know. At least we know who owns the shoe," the other said. "You're welcome," Luther told us. "We were doing fine," Diego responded. "Oh yeah you really had them," Luther began. "Ever hear of a rope-a-dope!" Diego shouted. One of the masked shooters started to shoot again. We all ducked down. "Get out of here now! Go!" Luther yelled out. Allison and I ran. "Luther go!" Diego yelled. "You okay?" I asked Allison. "Yeah. You?" she asked. "Mhm," I told her. We were both panting like crazy. "Hello? Is everyone okay?" a voice said. "Shit Vanya," we both said. "I'll go check on her," I told Allison. She nodded and went the opposite way. I ran back to the living room only find Vanya on the floor. I bent down to her. "Hey are you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah. Are you?" she asked, as she pointed to my forehead scar. "I barley feel a thing. Come on get up," I told her, as I helped her get up. Luther was fighting one of the masked people. "Hurry get out of here!" Luther yelled at us. I helped her up and took her to one of the walls next to us. "(Y/n)? Vanya?" Luther asked. "Come here!" Thats when we heard a big thump. "That probably hurt," I whispered towards Vanya. She nodded in agreement. The masked person started to come real close to us. But just by an ich, they didn't see us. I left Vanya to see what had happened. "Luther!" Allison yelled. Allison, Diego, and I ran towards Luther. "Come on Luther get up," Allison told him. "Ahh you gotta cut down that fast food solider," Diego commented as we helped him get up. I couldn't help but crack a little smile. "Get out of the way!" Luther shouted, and pushed all of us away. "Luther!" Allison yelled again. The chandelier fell right on top of him. He then started to get back up. "Holy shit," both Diego and I said. He was half ape. I looked towards Vanya's direction, even she was shocked. Luther stared at Allison. Then turned and left upstairs. Allison went over to Vanya. "Did you know?" Vanya asked her. "No," she responded. "You okay (Y/n)?" Diego asked me. God my thigh is just killing me. "I'm fine," I reassured him. "Shit Mom," we both said, as we heard humming. We both ran upstairs towards her. She was sitting down humming. She had no clue. "Mom are you okay?" I asked. "Of course I am dear," she reassured with a smile. "You didn't hear the noises?" Diego asked. "The guys in the masks that just shot up the house," Diego added. "What are you talking about silly?" Mom asked. We both looked at each other confused. He sat down beside her and I stood up behind them. Mom injected the needle she was using, and sewed into herself. He then stood in front of her. I knew what he was gonna do. He opened her arm with a knife. "It's gonna be o—" Diego stopped. "Remember what we worked on. Picture the word in your mind," Mom told him. "It's gonna be okay mom," he finished. Then he shut her her down. Her eyes started to flutter open and shut. At this point I started to cry. "D—i-e—go  re—-mem—ber" Mom stuttered, as she shut down. I wiped my tears away as Diego stood up. "It had to be done," Diego said to me. "I know," I told him. We both went downstairs to the living room "Diego?" Allison asked. I stood by the entrance of the living room, leaning against the wall with my arms crossed. Diego paused his pacing and looked at Vanya. "What are you still doing here?" he asked. "I'm just trying to help," Vanya responded. "No. You could've been killed. Or gotten any of us killed," Diego reminded her. "She is a liability," Diego told Allison. "I think what he's trying to say is that this kind of stuff is dangerous. You're just—" Allison got interrupted. "Not like you," Vanya finished. I'm just happy I'm not seen. Allison nodded. I quickly turned invisible. Vanya got up and started to leave. "No thats not what I— Vanya wait," Allison said going after her. "Let her go," Diego told her. Vanya stormed out of the academy. "It's for the best," Diego said. Allison looked back at Diego. I became visible as I sat down next to Diego. "You sure you're okay?" he asked. "Yeah? Why?" I asked. "You're limping," he told me. "What? No I'm not," I defended. Allison walked over to us. She raised up my school girl skirt a little bit. The wound from last time was now visible and more infected. Diego smacked my arm. "Ow!" I told him. "Why didn't you say anything?" he asked me. "This was from last time," I replied. "Last time?" He asked. "Yeah apparently she was playing with a gun she didn't know was loaded," Allison told him with her arms crossed. "Are you really that stupid?" He asked. "I just need another bandage on. It'll be fine," I reminded them. Both of them scoffed.

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.1K 22
"๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต,๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐Ÿฅ€" ๐•Ž๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•จ๐•š๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 41.6K 100
(Mostly Klaus, Five and Diego 'cause they're my faves) 1โ€ขLuther is an ass 2โ€ขDiego is a precious child who needs to be protected 3โ€ขAllison is a bit o...
558 16 10
"๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ" ~๐ธ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘  "๐จ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
11.2K 305 27
"๐˜ˆ-๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ?" "๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ?" "๐˜-๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ." "๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™›๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๏ฟฝ...