Tempting the Devil (Taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

⚠️Dark Theme ⚠️ Mafia au!! Just a story of revenge where the lines blur and Taehyung ends up falling for the... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN [M]
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY [M]
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR [M]
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE [M]
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX [M]
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT [M]
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE [M]
EPILOGUE
A/N
New Book

BONUS CHAPTER [M]

35.2K 1K 768
By JEONfanTAEsea

SMUT WARNING!!

DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE!!

The morning rays were warm and comforting as they fell over a boy sleeping peacefully on the bed. After a tiring night of travelling from California to the sin city, Vegas for their Honeymoon....Jungkook was sleeping like he hadn't slept in ages while the blonde lie in the bed thinking about when the ravenette will wake up.

He tried to wake up the mafia leader but Jungkook just snuggled more into him making Taehyung pout. He didn't like the starting of his Honeymoon.

A wild idea came to his mind and he smirked.

Getting out Jungkook's hold with much difficulty, he went to take a shower. Once refreshed, the boy came outside wearing a pink silk robe and opened the side drawer of the bed. He knew he could rely on the hotel rooms of Vegas for everything he need to make this boring morning a wild one.

He took out the cuffs from the drawer and looked at a sleeping Jungkook with an arrogant smirk.

Why only Jungkook get to tie him up?

So, with an evil plan, Taehyung went on to tie Jungkook's hands and feet to the bedpost. The ravenette groaned at the disturbance but didn't woke up. Taehyung chuckled and went to washroom again.

Taehyung went to sit beside the ravenette who was still sleeping. The slightly parted lips of the ravenette made Taehyung to lean in and kiss those delicious lips slowly. Jungkook didn't woke up at first but he eventually started kissing back the blonde in his sleepy daze.

As the mafia queen pulled back, Jungkook opened his eyes. A beautiful smile made its way to Jungkook's face when he saw Taehyung looking at him with heart eyes but his smile was soon replaced by shock and surprise when he tried to hold the blonde.

Taehyung smirked and stood up from the bed as Jungkook looked at the restrains at his hands and feet. The blonde walked towards the fridge in their room and took out the bowl of ice cubes from it.

''Mrs Jeon...what is this?'' He asked in his sleepy tone making Taehyung smile. Placing the bowl of ice on the table, Taehyung turned to him with sultry expressions.

''They are cuffs, Mr Jeon.....the one you always use to tie me up....remember?'' He asked innocently but his blue eyes told Jungkook that there is more to come.

The ravenette had told him that he looks more sexy with blue eyes so Taehyung thought to give it a try.

''But why have you tied me?'' Jungkook asked confused.

''Why always you gets the chance to tie me up, Mr Jeon? Its not only you who is kinky....I have a bondage kink too.'' He winked as he opened the knot which was holding his robe in place.

''But bab-''

''Shhh!!..Today...only I will speak so if you want me to gag you, then keep talking.'' Taehyung warned him slowly slipping off the sleeves of his robe down his arms revealing the beautiful milky white skin.

Jungkook licked his lips when the robe fell down revealing a sexy red bra cupping those deliciously perfect breasts and the lacy G-string panty revealing more than it was hiding the most intimate parts of the blonde.

Taehyung closed his eyes as he roamed his own hands on his neck to his breasts to his stomach slowly feeling up himself. Junior Jungkook stood up when Taehyung moaned as he cupped his mammary tissues.

''You are not d-doing right, Mrs Jeon.....You can't touch yourself.'' Jungkook said as he struggled to get free making Taehyung smirk.

''Will you punish me later if I did, Mr Jeon?'' He asked walking towards the couch that was in the straight vision of the ravenette who thrashed to get free.

''Fuck!!..Open these handcuffs babe.'' Jungkook said desperately as the blonde sat on the couch and picked up an ice cube.

Looking at Jungkook straight in the eye, he took the cube in his mouth and sucked on it making Jungkook's dick twitch. Taehyung took out the cube and started gliding it down on his body. The melting ice flowed down into the valley between Taehyung's breasts and Jungkook had never felt so much thirsty in his life.

He felt his throat dry. His struggles seized as his eyes roamed on Taehyung's body with hunger tracing every drop of water that flowed on blonde's body.

Sliding the ice from his neck to his naval through the narrow channel of his breasts, Taehyung moaned with closed eyes.

Jungkook has teased him enough, It was Taehyung's turn to get the payback.

''Shit...princess....You can't do this to me. You can't touch yourself. I am the only one whose hands are allowed to roam on your body like that....stop it, Tae.'' The ravenette pleaded desperately but did Taehyung listened?

N.O.

Raising his one leg in the air, Taehyung traced it with the toe of the other foot he played with himself while Jungkook felt the most miserable he has ever felt in his life.

Taehyung slided down the strap of his bra down his arms as he caressed the skin of his shoulder lightly, his every sense came alive and the small touches made his nipples perk up. He moaned Jungkook's name when his fingers traced his wet folds from over his red lacy panty.

The mafia leader was aching hard, hearing Taehyung moaning his name as he pleased himself, he felt like his balls will burst out. He never thought seeing the blonde pleasuring himself can be such a turn on to him but he would rather touch the blonde himself than letting Taehyung take the place of his hands.

As if Taehyung read Jungkook's mind, he looked at the ravenette and smirked.

Standing up, he walked over to Jungkook taking two ice cubes in his hands. Hovering over the ravenette, he tilted his head a little and Jungkook wanted to kiss those smirking lips until they bleed out but the man could do nothing.

''Do you wanna know how it feels when you suck my nipples, daddy?'' He asked in a whisper looking at Jungkook in the eye as he went to take one cube in his mouth, the cold water dripping on Jungkook's chest sent shivers down the ravenette's spine.

''N-No....doll...you ca-''

RIP

And Jungkook's t-shirt was ripped of his body with a harsh tug leaving Jungkook wide eyed. The blonde smiled holding the ice-cube between his teeth making Jungkook speechless.

The blonde dived in to slide the ice cube from the corner of Jungkook's mouth down to his neck. The coldness mixed with the warm breathe of the blonde send a strange kind of excitement in Jungkook's body and the boy couldn't stop himself from moaning. He became embarrassed when he felt Taehyung's smiling lips on his skin.

The other hand in which the blonde was holding the other ice cube came to Jungkook's chest and he started tracing his nipple leaving the now hard bud begging. Taehyung grinded onto the ravenette as he traced the outline of Jungkook's other nipple with the cube in his mouth.

''Fuck...baby, stop.....I'll cum if you kept doing tha- SHIT.'' Jungkook was cut short when Taehyung let go of the ice in his mouth and replaced it with Jungkook's dark brown bud and kept grinding.

He sucked and played with it with his tongue as his other hand kept assaulting the other nipple of the ravenette.

Jungkook moaned again helplessly making Taehyung to look at him with ravenette's nipple still in his mouth. The ravenette saw a devilish twinkle in Taehyung's eyes as he let go of the bud with a 'pop' sound.

''You enjoyed that?'' He asked stopping his assault on ravenette's crotch making the mafia leader to take a breathe of relief but he turned scarlet when Taehyung looked at him smugly.

''Open these cuffs baby and i'll t-tell you how much I enjoyed this.'' Jungkook said making Taehyung make a thinking face.

''Umm.....the offer is tempting but I rather not see that today.'' He said smiling making Jungkook groan.

How badly he wanted to tie the blonde and play with him like Taehyung had never imagined before.

'' Heard of orgasm denial?.....'' He asked looking at Jungkook making the boy horrified.

''Of course you have......I remember you denying me orgasm in that Sauna....remember?'' He asked getting off of the ravenette not before grinding onto him once again making the ravenette groan.

Taehyung slided down Jungkook's body. Once he reached the level to mafia leader's crotch, he licked his lips looking at the bulge in ravenette's pants. His hand went to trace the outline of Jungkook's tent making the ravenette to close his eyes tightly.

'' You can moan, groan, curse and yell as much as you want, Mr Jeon....but you can't cum.....if you came, you can't stop me from touching myself, daddy.'' He winked at the ravenette who was looking at him terrified. How can he stop himself when he is standing on the edge.

''No, Tae....I said stop. This ain't fa- Fuck...stoppp!!'' Taehyung didn't listen anything as he lowered the trouser of the ravenette and took out the rock hard cock whose pink head was oozing precum.

Taehyung licked his lips once again looking at the pearly drop, he felt a tingle between his legs as he hold that monsterous cock in his hands. Looking in Jungkook's pleading eyes, he winked smugly and licked that drop off the crown of ravenette's shaft making the mafia leader curse.

The blonde knew that the ravenette won't last long. He took the ravenette into his mouth without any warning making Jungkook groan and curse loudly as he fought against his bonds again.

He can't let Taehyung touch himself at any cost.

Everything that Taehyung has, every fucking inch of his body belong to him and Jungkook will never let anyone touch him except himself.

''Tae....I SAID STOP...'' He yelled but the blonde didn't stopped. He hollowed his cheeks and stared sucking onto the ravenette as he played with Jungkook's balls with both of his hands.

With Jungkook tied to the bed and lying under the blonde helplessly who was playing with him like Jungkook was some toy to the blonde, the sight itself was damn erotic for the mafia leader that he felt himself getting closer to his release within no time.

His struggle against the cuffs increased as Taehyung kept bobbling his head up and down along with playing with his balls.

''It won't be good, doll....Stopp..Please!!'' He pleaded at last. Taehyung felt Jungkook's balls getting hard. He increased his suction but the ravenette was too damn stubborn and more than that, he was over possessive for the blonde.

He curled his toes, stopped his breathes and struggled to control himself. His muscles tightened and Taehyung felt it under his palms as both of his hands were now placed on ravenette's thighs.

Jungkook closed his eyes and tried to think something other than Taehyung's lips wrapped around his cock but it was too hard when Taehyung was too good with his assaults.

''Tae...P-please....I beg y-you.'' As soon as these words left Jungkook's mouth, everything stopped. Taking a few deep breathes of relief, Jungkook opened his eyes with a smile but it soon got replaced with confusion when he saw Taehyung looking at him cockily, his head tilted a little.

''Did you just begged to me?'' He asked in disbelief.

''Open these damn handcuffs, Mrs Jeon and nobody can save you from me.'' Jungkook said warningly making the blonde look at him impressively.

''Wow.....begging to warning....that too, within a few seconds?'' He asked making Jungkook groan.

''You are playing with fire, doll.''

''Don't forget you are still tied, Mr Jeon.'' Taehyung warned, his hand going to pump the hard cock of the ravenette who groaned helplessly.

''You can do whatever you want with me, but you can't touch yourself, Tae.'' He said desperately. He knew he can't win against the blonde in this game.

''But what is the problem? You will enjoy looking at me fingering myself and moaning your name.'' Taehyung asked moving his hands in support of his answer.

''Your fingers are not allowed to enter my heaven, doll......I can see anything but not what you are asking for.'' Jungkook tried to make the blonde understand desperately.

Ravenette's answer brought a smile to Taehyung's lips.

''Fair....then let me play with you the way I want.'' He asked smiling evilly.

''You won't touch yourself?''

''No.''

''Promise?''

''Pinky promise.''

''Fine......but be a little considerate doll.....I had never let anyone tie me up and play with me.'' The ravenette said defeatedly making blonde's eyes lit up. He smiled widely and get off the bed to go somewhere.

''Where are you going now?'' Jungkook asked as the strange excitement again bubbled up inside him. It was new to him.

''Your banana milk....I think you are a little thirsty.'' Taehyung winked and walked towards the mini fridge in their room swaying his hips a little extra. He smirked when he saw Jungkook gulping looking at the perfect ass.

Mission accomplished.

He went and took out two containers of the banana milk from the Refrigerator. Walking back to the bed, he placed the containers on the night stand and looked at the ravenette who was already looking at him. With a smirk, his hands went to unclasp his bra which fell onto the ground revealing those delicious tits that always makes Jungkook's mouth water.

Sliding his panties down his long sexy legs slowly, he kept looking at the ravenette who was following the panty down his legs. Once Taehyung was bare, he kept standing there for a moment looking at the ravenette smugly who has his eyes glued to Taehyung's wet hole between his legs.

He licked his lips subconsciously making Taehyung smirk.

He rubbed his thighs together to tease the ravenette who gulped as he lay tied on the bed, not struggling anymore.

He walked over to the ravenette who has his eyes glued to blonde's breasts which bounced with every step he took.

Taehyung felt himself getting more confident.

Picking up the container of the banana milk, The blonde climbed onto the bed. Sitting Just a little above Jungkook's hungry cock, Taehyung looked at the ravenette who was already looking at the blonde.

''You ARE thirsty....aren't you?'' he asked uncapping the bottle making Jungkook nod his head.

He was actually very thirsty.

Taehyung took the mouth of the bottle to Jungkook's lips who opened his mouth as his eyes were glued to the blonde's blue ones.

Allowing a little milk to find its way into Jungkook's mouth, he slid back a little making his soaked folds to tease Jungkook's tip of his cock.

When the ravenette gulped the milk, Taehyung grinded a little making Jungkook's cock tease his clit. He moaned while the ravenette groaned with him.

'' S-Still thirsty?'' he asked grinding onto the ravenette who nodded his head again. Nothing can quench his thirst other than Taehyung's sweet juices.....the ravenette thought but how wrong he was.

Taehyung bend down making his tits hang from his chest and its nipple teased Jungkook's lips. The ravenette tried to take it in his mouth but Taehyung pulled back making the ravenette groan.

''Patience, baby.'' Taehyung said as he bend down again. Jungkook opened his mouth and kept waiting impatiently for Taehyung to allow him to have his way with those beautiful swells.

With one hand, Taehyung supported his weight while with the other hand, he took the container of the milk to him breasts.

He slowly turned the container making its content to flow down Taehyung's breasts and fall into Jungkook's mouth through his nipples. The ravenette drunk the milk through the teasing contact between Taehyung nipples and his lips.

Taehyung felt the waves of pleasure travelling from those sensitive nipples down to his core and he let himself bend a little more.

The ravenette took the chance and sucked onto Taehyung's nipple as he kept drinking banana milk from it hungrily.

Banana milk never tasted this delicious before.

Taehyung kept emptying the container onto his breast while the ravenette kept gulping it down along with sucking and nibbling that soft flesh and the hard nipple.

The container emptied but Jungkook didn't let go of blonde's hard bud. Taehyung tried to pull back but Jungkook sucked on it even more harshly making Taehyung moan. His back arched and he felt his walls clenching around nothing and the teasing tip of Jungkook's cock wasn't helping at all.

Jungkook let go of the breasts with a smooch sound that turned the blonde even more.

''M-More!!'' Jungkook demanded as he felt himself still thirsty for more.

''More?'' Taehyung asked sitting back and looking smugly at the ravenette who nodded his head feverishly.

''My greedy daddy!!'' Taehyung teased but picked up the other container nonetheless.

Bending down again, he let his other breast hang into Jungkook's mouth who waited for the delicious liquid to fall into his mouth.

Taehyung followed the previous procedure making Jungkook to drink that milk from Taehyung's breast. Jungkook sucked on Taehyung nipple like some hungry child who was feeding on his mother's milk making the blonde moan his name again.

Both of them kept enjoying each other's sweet torture with closed eyes.

Once the other container also emptied out, Taehyung pulled back and looked at Jungkook's face which had the remnants of banana milk on the corner of his mouth.

He cursed and bend down to claim those lips. Jungkook welcomed the kiss immediately letting Taehyung to slip his tongue into the cavern of Jungkook's mouth which tasted like banana milk. The ravenette fought to break the bonds and hold the blonde to his mouth and kiss him like he wanted to.

When Taehyung felt Jungkook dominating the kiss, he pulled back making the ravenette whine unknowingly.

''You are maddening, Kookie.....You make me forget everything.''

''And you never let me remember anything, Mrs Jeon.''

''You look so hot like that.'' Taehyung tried to change the topic as he felt his cheeks heating up.

''And you look fire like that.''

''Stop it, you are flustering me.''

''Wow...now you are shying away....what happened when you were feeding me with your tits.'' Jungkook asked smugly making Taehyung turn scarlet but he didn't let it cower his confidence.

''I can feed you more than that milk, Mr Jeon.''

''I would kill to drink those sweet juices from you.''

''You are not getting any today.''

''Why?'' Jungkook asked pouting.

''Coz today is about my pleasure, sweetheart.'' Taehyung winked. All of his confidence came back as he kissed the ravenette again.

Sitting up a little, his one hand went to hold Jungkook's cock in place as he slided down the ravenette's length making Jungkook groan into the kiss muffling Taehyung's moan into his mouth.

He let himself adjust to the size while the ravenette tried to thrust upward. He couldn't control himself when he was inside that heaven.

Taehyung smiled into the kiss and pulled back....with a powerful thrust, he sat back onto Jungkook's cock making the ravenette groan again.

Both of them kissed each other hungrily as Taehyung started riding Jungkook. The ravenette went to meet him in the halfway as he thrusted his hips upwards.

Taehyung kept moaning into Jungkook's hungry mouth who sucked and nibbled onto Taehyung's luscious lips.

Taehyung's breasts slapped Jungkook's chest as the blonde slided up and down Jungkook's shaft as both of them kissed each other passionately.

The head of Jungkook's cock hit Taehyung's g-spot every time Taehyung thrusted making him moan in pleasure. He felt his knees wobbling so he pulled back from the kiss. Placing his hands on Jungkook's abs, Taehyung increased his pace. His head fell back as Jungkook's thick length filled him upto the brim.

As Taehyung ride Jungkook's shaft, his breasts bounced with every thirst turning on the ravenette even more. He kept thrusting into Taehyung through his hips sending waves of pleasure in both of their bodies.

Taehyung clenched around Jungkook making the ravenette groan.

''Fuck....am c-close, baby.'' Jungkook's deep husky voice and powerful thurst which hit his cervix every time send the blonde closer to his edge.

''A-Am close too.'' Both of them kept thrusting until they orgasmed at the same time. Taehyung's limp body fell onto Jungkook's as the ravenette kept his shallow thrust milking Taehyung's walls with his seeds.

Both of them laid still, catching their breathes after a few moments. Taehyung felt himself a little dizzy while Jungkook felt like it was the best orgasm he had ever had in his life after the time when they made love in that wooden house.

''That was awesome.'' Jungkook complimented making a smile to appear on Taehyung's lips.

He perked his head a little to look at Jungkook contentedly as the ravenette was still buried deep inside him.

''I be-'' Before Taehyung could complete his sentence, he felt like throwing up.

The blonde covered his mouth with his hands and immediately sat up. Pulling away from Jungkook harshly, he run towards the washroom leaving a groaning Jungkook still tied to the bed.

The sounds of Taehyung emptying his stomach into the bowl of toilet made Jungkook restless.

''Tae...are you Okay?'' He shouted as he fought to free himself but the cuffs were too strong.

''Tae...tell me you are okay, princess.'' He asked concerned still fighting to somehow reach Taehyung who was busy vomiting his heart out.

''AGHH!!..Tae, what happened, baby?'' He groaned. His struggles seized when the blonde came out of the washroom wiping his face with a towel as he wore a robe now.

''I am fine....I think I ate something unhealthy.'' He said coming close to the ravenette.

''Open these fucking cuffs, doll.'' He demanded making the blonde to open his one hand but as he went to open the second cuff, he felt everything spinning.

He hold his head and sat down beside Jungkook who became more worried. He quickly opened the second cuff with his one hand. Setting himself free, Jungkook immediately went to side hug the blonde who let his head rest on Jungkook's fast beating heart.

''What happened, baby?.... How are you feeling?'' Jungkook asked rubbing Taehyung's back soothingly.

''I don't know....I feel like throwing. I had slight bleeding in urination when we were on the plane but I thought it was my delusion. I am feeling a little fatigue since last week. I dunno what's happening.'' The blonde explained with closed eyes.

He was feeling sleepy now.

''Let's go to doctor then, baby.'' Jungkook suggested making Taehyung shake his head.

''Too sleepy..''

''Okay...then let me call Jin Hyung.'' Jungkook didn't waited for Taehyung to reply as he called his personal doctor. As he talked to Jin on the phone, Taehyung looked at Jungkook's face which was blank.

''O-Okay Hyung.'' With that, Jungkook cut the call making Taehyung a little scared.

''What h-happened?'' The blonde asked nervously when he saw Jungkook's eyes getting bigger with every passing second like he was realising now what Jin said minutes ago.

''Fatigue, slight bleeding, vomiting, dizziness......Hyung said, I-Its...'' Jungkook didn't know the words to complete that sentence.

''Its w-what, Kookie?'' Taehyung was getting more scared.

''He said.....he s-said....you...he said you.....I-I....fuck....He said w-we are....Fuck baby...I dunno how to say it.'' Jungkook cursed as his face starting showing sheer happiness making Taehyung even more confused.

''Don't scare me, Kookie....what did Hyung said?'' He asked as his face started to become pale.

''He said I am going to be a d-dad.'' A tear escaped Jungkook's eyes as he said the words out loud making Taehyung shock for a moment.

''I.....I am going to be a d-dad, Tae.....you are going to be m-mommy. We are going to have our ch-child.'' Jungkook said excitedly as more tears ran down his cheeks while the blonde sat stunned.

Jungkook's shaking hand went to Taehyung's belly where a new life may be taking breathes.

''You are p-pregnant, Mrs Jeon...'' Jungkook said looking at Taehyung who didn't realised when his tear rolled down his rosy cheek.

A home with Jungkook.

A child with Jungkook.

A family with Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung never thought he will be so happy.

He placed his own hand on Jungkook's shaking one as he looked at the ravenette through happy tears.

''I-I......I am...'' Taehyung fought to say it out loud making Jungkook nod his head with a wide bunny smile.

''Yes princess....You are pregnant....with m-my child...w-with our child.'' He said making more tears roll down Taehyung's cheeks. He looked down to his and Jungkook's hand which was placed on Taehyung's belly.

''B-But....why d-didn't I r-realised it before?'' He asked dreamily.

''Because you have never been pregnant before, doll.'' Jungkook said in excitement making Taehyung look at him in disbelief.

Was it really the time to Joke?

''How could y-you have realised baby....you hadn't experienced anything like this before.'' Jungkook again said the same thing but in a more acceptable words.

''But....w-what if its n-not true?'' Taehyung asked nervously.

He don't want it to be a lie.

''Hyung said these are the symptoms of pregnancy but you still need to confirm it. We can visit a doctor or you can take a test at home.'' Jungkook said excitedly making Taehyung look at him questioningly.

''You mean Hyung isn't sure?''

''No...he said there are more chances that you are pregnant.....but I know that you ARE pregnant.'' Jungkook's voice was laced with excitement his eyes showed clarity.

'' How can you say that so confidently?'' Taehyung asked nervously. He wants Jungkook's words to be true.

Suddenly, he wanted to be a mommy very badly.

''Because I trust my sperms, sweetheart.''

''Its not the time to Joke, Kookie.....my heart is about to come out and you are kidding.'' Taehyung complained making Jungkook become serious immediately.

''My heart says its true, doll....we just need to confirm it. Let's go to the doctor.'' Jungkook suggested.

''N-No....Let's c-confirm it ourselves. I'll take the pregnancy test.'' Taehyung said shaking his head in denial.

He don't want to go to the doctor excitedly and then come to know it was something else. He will not be able to see Jungkook's disappointed face after seeing him so excited.

''Okay...lemme bring the kit then.'' Jungkook said jumping of the bed and running towards the door.

''You are naked, Kookie....at least wear some clothes.'' Taehyung called making the ravenette look at himself and scratch the back of his head as Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook went to wear some clothes while Taehyung fiddled with his fingers.

As he came out fully dressed, he looked at Taehyung who was sitting and fiddling with his fingers nervously.

''Don't be nervous, doll....Don't worry about anything. Its okay if you are not pregnant. We can try again later...okay?'' Jungkook asked cupping Taehyung's face who looked at him innocently.

He could clearly see the hurt flashed in Jungkook's eyes as he said those words and it made Taehyung even more nervous.

He wants to give every happiness to the ravenette.

But still, he smiled weakly and nodded his head making Jungkook smile and kiss his forehead.

''I'll be back soon...Okay?'' The ravenette asked making Taehyung nod again. Placing one more kiss on Taehyung's forehead, Jungkook went out to buy the pregnancy test kit leaving a nervous and fidgety Taehyung behind.

Until the ravenette came back, Taehyung kept walking to and fro in his room in anticipation.

Jungkook walked inside and handed the kit to the blonde who looked at it horrified.

He don't want this happiness to end so soon.

''Don't pressurise yourself, doll....My biggest happiness is being with you. Of course I want a family with you, but I will never let it pressurise you. If you are pregnant, then its great....and if you are not, then its also fine. Don't worry about anything...okay?'' Jungkook asked cupping Taehyung's face with both of his hands making the blonde to look at him blankly.

Jungkook gave him an assured smile when Taehyung went inside the washroom.

As the blonde took the test inside, Jungkook clutched both of his hands in front of his face as he walked to and fro in the room.

Ten minutes seemed like ten years as Jungkook kept waiting for Taehyung with his racing heart. He never thought he wanted a child this badly with Taehyung until now.

When the door to the washroom opened, Jungkook immediately ran to the blonde who stood blankly in the doorway. Jungkook looked at him scared as Taehyung didn't look at him. His gaze was searching something in blankness.

''T-Tae.....what h-happened?'' Jungkook asked finally when he couldn't control himself making Taehyung to look at him with blank eyes. He seemed like he was no more in the room and Jungkook's voice has just brought him back to his senses.

''Kookie.....I....I-I am...'' Taehyung stopped making Jungkook look at him expectantly with his fingers crossed behind his back.

What h-happened, baby?'' Jungkook asked again.

''Koo-Kookie....It....it was...I don't .'' When Taehyung took too long, Jungkook ran inside leaving Taehyung standing in the doorway like a statue. When Jungkook's desperate eyes searched for the kit, his heart beat like a broken machine and blood roared in his ears.

His eyes fell on the small white kit which was placed on the counter, With slow steps and fast beating heart, Jungkook walked towards the wash basin with closed eyes as he prayed to someone up there who listens to prayers.

As he opened his eyes slowly, they fall onto the kit which left Jungkook speechless....Just like Taehyung.

A few minutes later, Taehyung turned around and looked at Jungkook who was already looking at him with tears running down his cheeks. The blonde himself got teary as his eyes fell on the test kit in Jungkook's hands.

''Kookie-''

''Tae-'' Both of them spoke at the same time and stopped. Jungkook walked towards Taehyung with slow steps shaking his head a little making Taehyung tear up more.

''I was.....Tae....How....I-'' He stopped in front of Taehyung who was tearing up like he had never in his life.

''I am pregnant, Kookie.'' He said in a whisper as his hand went to caress his own tummy making Jungkook nod his head and a wide smile appeared on his face. He sat down on his knees and removed the robe from Taehyung's stomach as he caressed it lovingly.

A broken sob left Taehyung's lips when Jungkook kissed his tummy lovingly. Caressing the blonde's belly with a dreamy smile amid tears, Jungkook stood up and hugged the blonde who sobbed out in happiness making Jungkook to cry too.

''Thank you s-so much, princess....Thank you s-so much for everything. Thank you for coming into my life....T-thank you for making me alive.....Thank y-you for giving me a home, T-Tae......I never had a family since I was a kid. I never knew I n-needed a family to live my life until you came in my life.....T-Thank you so much for gifting me the bestest things of my life, princess....I don't know how I will ever be able to thank you enough for whatever you did f-for me.'' Jungkook said with happy tears making Taehyung to sob more.

''I love you, Kookie..''

''I love you too, doll....so much that you can't even imagine.'' Jungkook said kissing the top of Taehyung's head who has Jungkook's shirt clutched in his hands to control his happiness.

They both became the universe for each other with their baby growing in Taehyung's belly.

A sign of their unconditional love.

__________

So Finally......I hope everyone of you are happy now.

I got a little late than usual but forgive your author as she isn't feeling good. Damn cold has messed with my nose as well as my mind but I still wrote it coz can't break the perfect record of updating everyday.....

Here is the ending everyone wanted. I hope you are happy now.

I purple you, VIOLETS....

You are the best readers I could ever ask.

If you liked the book, please support me on BMC by buying me as many coffees as you want. It will mean a lot to me.

The link to my BMC page is given in my account description. If you have any query, feel free to DM me ☺️

And if you want me to write Bonus chapter for this book, you can go to my BMC page and book a slot under 'extras'. Once all the slots are filled, I'll update the chapter here on Wattpad.

Your support will be very much appreciated 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 36.1K 69
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...
106K 3.7K 10
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ π‘€π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑛 π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘™π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘. π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑑 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘’π‘Žπ‘β„Ž π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ. 𝐼𝑑 π‘€π‘Žπ‘  𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝒑𝒍𝒆�...
1.9M 83.1K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
1.7M 90K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...