Villainess in The Mirror

AllyDarky tarafından

This Story is a revised story from the novel Snow White. Snow is a daughter of a duke but no one in the high... Daha Fazla

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Proluge

25 7 1
AllyDarky tarafından

Proluge

It is just a year when my mother died I became the black sheep of the family and my father already marry another woman who is much more younger than mom. And I can't accept it!! My sister is also fond of her. And me a black sheep of the family have no rights to argue with that.

I miss my mom so much!! If she was here will they think of me different??

I look at the room of my mom. I'm glad that my dad still respects my mom that he didn't let that woman live here.

I opened the door of my mother's room and look around. It's my first time going in here because I felt very lonely today and going here will be the best solution that I'll have.

I roamed the room and I sit in my mother's bed. It is very soft and comfortable. I doubt my mom have ever complain in this room. I look at her table and a full body sized mirror beside it. I know my mom does like being pretty so she have this.

I look at the mirror and there I saw myself. I smiled. I know why the new wife hates me. Because I actually look like my mom. But despite of that my father likes my sister more because shee looks like father. I sighed.

I touch my face in the mirror when I see my fingers sinking in and the next thing I know I was inside of the mirror. What happened?

I look around and all I can see are big mirror around me. I'm inside the mirror? Is this what is it inside? But....

"Snow,  please avenge me! The people who killed me......... Is what I thought our family" I heard my mom's voice. What? Is this some kind of dream?

Why?

"Avenge me my daughter!!" and after I heard that again. My mind went blank and black out. I think I'm being insane.

"Lady Snow! Lady Snow!" I heard a voice shouting. And when I opened my eyes I saw Lara.

I look around and I am still inside my mom's room. And when I look outside it the sun is already set. How many hours do I fell asleep? Wait the mirror!!

"Lara,  the mirror! My mom's voice I heard it!!" I shouted at Lara but she just stared at me like I'm insane. But....

I look at the mirror and look at Lara. As far as I remember I was inside the mirror but why am I here? Am I just hallucinating? Maybe.

I sighed.

"Sorry about that,  let's go back to my room. And keep my mom's room clean and don't let anyone go inside" I said. And Lara just bowed to me.

I have to rest. I can't be sick.

_________ Part 1 Completed ________

-AllyDarky-

A/N: And here's the proluge. What do you think? Is it good? Cliche or Lame?

If you ask if this story is English. It is a yes. Goodluck on reading the next parts!!

Hope you still read them though it's English. Don't worry I won't use hard English words so bare with me.

Thank you!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

56.7K 1.8K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
43.3K 676 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
270K 13.3K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
225K 32.7K 18
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း