INFINITY

By Lady_Luna_Latteton

Alyona Ivanov-Stark is your typical deranged and two face friend. An Avenger with a life of... Well, a villai... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
SPECIAL CHAPTER
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
SPECIAL CHAPTER [1/2]
090
091
092
093.5
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
[SPECIAL CHAPTER 2/2]
112
113
CHARACTER PROFILE
114

042

131 5 0
By Lady_Luna_Latteton

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

...It hadn't been long since the scenario began and already? I tried to recall the original story but there was no recollection of such an early invasion. It meant variables had appeared. In the darkness, the headlights turned off and there was the sound of people talking.

"Ah, we finally made it to Chungmuro." One of them sighed  "Really, it took them a long time to break the scenario." Some were talking down. "Hey, be quiet. They are going to hear. And don't you know that the scenarios are different between stations?" I watched as the people came closer with weapons. The most important thing in a battle was to take the lead first. 

I went forward, followed by Lee Hyunsung, Alyona, and Jung Heewon, then Yoo Sangah in the rear. Lee Gilyoung was still sleeping beside Namwoon. How many seconds passed? The four men and women in the darkness walked towards this side. "Stop there." I opened my mouth.

"Eh? Well well." The people stopped in their traces when they saw the blade I was pointing. There were white bikes beside them. "Wait a minute. Calm down. Oh, I can't even talk because I am too scared." I heard weapons being pulled out but a man's voice was faster. 

Alyona attempted to come forward as she heard the man's sarcastic and mocking tone, "Alyona-ssi, please calm down... I'll give you the privilege later." She nodded and put both her hands on her pants pocket.

"Put down your weapons and slowly come this way." The man put down his weapon and approached with both hands raised at Alyona's command. Once he entered the light, the man's impression wasn't bad. He gave off a reasonably favorable impression. His thin eyes were in a gentle curve.

"Don't be too wary. We didn't come here to fight." Alyona stared at the man scrutinizingly. "Then why did you come?" I asked this time. "Let's start with the introductions. I'm Kang Ilhun and I help manage the Dongdaemun Group."

Kang Ilhun? Nobody popped up in my head straight away. Furthermore, the representative of Dongdaemun... things were becoming strange. "Do we look like people who gives a fucking care about you're rotten name? If you did something funny I'll kill all of you myself with my own bare hands..." The man behind Kang Ilhun gulped at the threat and slowly looked away at Alyona.

I can't do much to control her, so I just let her do what she wants. I triggered open the Character List skill for this man. Since the skill worked, he was certainly a character in the novel. Alyona attempted to touch the head of the man I'm viewing. But I stopped her hand before she squeezed the man's head.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

[Character Information]

Name: Kang Ilhun

Age: 31 years old

Constellation Sponsor: Shameless Good Gossiper

Private Attribute: Rumours Expert (General)

Exclusive Skills: Weapons Training Lv. 2, Art of Communication Lv. 3, Spread Rumours Lv. 1.

Stigma: Making a Commotion Lv. 1.

Overall Stats: Stamina Lv. 12, Strength Lv. 13, Agility Lv. 13, Magic Power Lv. 10.

Overall Evaluation: Unfortunately, he didn't develop his character due to the wrong sponsor. But he is a person with good ability who can be used. He spreads rumors regardless of truth or lies, so be careful.

Rumours Expert... It was time for these guys to start acting. Kang Ilhun looked at me with slight impatience. "Your name is...?" He asked impatiently while he looks around the party members. "Kim Dokja." He nodded and averted his eyes at Alyona. "Ah, Kim Dokja-ssi...?"

A flash of wonder crossed Kang Ilhun's face as he heard my name. However, it was only for a short moment. "Then this pretty woman beside you?" He asked pointing at Alyona. "Alyona Ivanov-Stark," The man looked quizzically at her. "why? never heard of me in the ***** you're using as a revelation? " He gulped and looked back at me.

"Nice to meet you, Dokja-ssi and Alyona-ssi. Since you have a flag, you must be a station representative?" He looked closely at the color of my flag and then the people around me.  "That's right." It was to confirm the power on our side. He was keen eyes but unfortunately, he met the wrong opponent.

"If you have seen enough, get to the main point." Alyona's fist emitted a purple color. "Hahaha. I beg your pardon. We also need to be concerned about safety." Kang Ilhun continued speaking without any panic. "Once again, we didn't come to fight. What if we came with a good offer?"

I watched Kang Ilhun's party. None of them had a flag. "How can we believe that?" I inquire looking behind them. "Hmm, won't you know if you check the rules? If we came to fight, we would've come with the representative. Only the representative can occupy the flagpole."

It was true. It was true. "What is the offer?" Alyona asked this time again. "We came to ask for an alliance." At these words, the members of Chungmuro started murmuring. Kang Ilhun shook. "Ah, you are uncertain because Chungmuro just opened. The fourth scenario has already been in progress for two days."

"...Two days?" Yoo Sangah reflexively muttered. Kang Ilhun nodded. "we know we're not stupid..." Alyona said sassily. I nudge her with my elbow. "Yes, the third scenario is slightly different in content and duration between stations... perhaps you didn't know this?"

"I just said we know, Are you stupid? do you wanna die motherfucker?" I sighed and Pulled Alyona to my side.  "Ah..." The man; Kang Ilhun staggered back. "Alyona please calm down..." Her eyes burned the color of yellow as she floated above us. Calm down? Oh, if it weren't for you I already have raided every station here and captured their flags and kill them all!" I nodded and pulled her down.

"Hyunsung-ssi please calm Alyona-ssi..." He nodded and gave Alyona a bottle of water. The third scenario was just over but I already knew this. In the original story, Chungmuro was a latecomer in the scenario compared to other stations. In other words, we started with some losses in terms of information.

In that sense, Kang Ilhun's alliance offer was a timely temptation. Information was required and this was beyond our strength. The problem was what did the other side gain? "It is a difficult offer to accept. I don't know if you have an ulterior motive." I said staring at the man before me. "Hrmm, Dokja-ssi's words are definitely right. You won't believe in the alliance so I will first state what we will get from the alliance. In short, Chungmuro isn't our 'target' station."

"How can I believe that?" I taunted, "You can believe it or not. But please think about it. If Chungmuro was our target, we would've dragged the main force of our station here. To be honest, the flagpoles are most vulnerable just after the station is open." Alyona scoffed at this and went beside me again.

"yeah, but you can still plant your flag on our flagpole to make this one of your occupied zones? Do you think we're pimps who don't know shit?" What Alyona said is true. It wasn't very persuasive. "What will you do if our target station is Dongdaemun?"

"Haha, there is no need to worry about that. We already know the station that is targeting us. We didn't come to you for no reason." Alyona smiled insidiously. "What if we want Dongdaemun?" Kang Ilhun started sweating as the conversation started getting dragged on.

"I see. Let's clear the scenario by helping each other since our targets are different... is that what you mean?" I elaborated to them. "That's right. Isn't it good to help each other at this time?" Kang Ilhun smiled and nodded. I was silent for a moment and Yoo Sangah opened her mouth.

"I have a question." Kang Ilhun grinned at Yoo Sangah. "Yes, what is it, pretty girl?" Alyona stared at the man with a cold stare, her friendly and impatient aura completely dispersing. "Why did you come to Chungmuro? If you came from Dongdaemun, you could've allied with other stations."

It was an unexpectedly sharp point. Kang Ilhun looked slightly confused.

"Oh, that... as I told you, Chungmuro just opened. I mean... um, the other stations have already formed alliances. But I thought that Chungmuro wouldn't have... haha, I have to ask, has Chungmuro already allied?" Hrmm... Alyona smiled darkly. "No, we haven't."

Kang Ilhun looked happy at Alyona's words. "Then ally with Dongdaemun. You won't regret it. Above all, we have a 'winning solution' for this scenario." Alyona just stayed silent. "A winning solution?" Alyona asked with a smile. "Yes, in fact, our group knows the hidden secrets of this scenario."

Kang Ilhun grinned and drove in the last nail. "We will tell you if you agree to an alliance with us." Alyona laughs at him. "Oh, Kang Ilhun! you're a real funny guy! Dokja-ssi I have something to tell you, come with me!" She pulls me to the side and whispers in my ear.

* * *

After a while, I sat with Yoo Sangah, Lee Hyunsung, and Jung Heewon to exchange opinions. Yoo Sangah spoke. "What do we do? Should we establish an alliance?" Alyona hooked her head. "I'm going to disagree. I can't believe them. I feel uneasy."Jung Heewon spoke.

"Heewon is correct, I saw the next passing event that's going to happen... They have something up their sleeves." Lee Hyunsung gave his opinion. "But it wouldn't be bad if they have information about this scenario. Certainly, we can't fully trust them as Heewon-ssi said..."

Finally, they looked at me. I shrugged. "Then for now..." Once we made a decision, we called over Kang Ilhun and the Dongdaemun Group, who were looking around Chungmuro Station.

"I will decide once I have met your representative." Alyona geared up in her black battling suit. with her helmet on her head. "Oh, is that so?" She said looking at the man. "Where is your representative?" I asked this time.

"At Dongdaemun. If you don't mind, I will guide you..." Alyona nodded and floated above us. "Please do so." We got on the back seats of the bikes they came on. The people I took with me were Lee Hyunsung, Yoo Sangah, Alyona, and Jung Heewon. Lee Gilyoung was left behind with Gong Pildu. It was because he overused Diverse Communication and hadn't woken up yet. Of course, I didn't forget to give an order to protect Lee Gilyoung.

Alyona floated above and fly at the speed the motorcycle is going. "Then let's go." There was the sound of the bikes turning on and we started moving. Once 20 seconds had passed. "By the way Kang Ilhun-ssi." I opened my mouth. 

"Yes?" He asked, Alyona sped up a few more steps in front of us. "Those people, did they say anything else about Chungmuro?" I inquire "Huh? What does that..." I cut off his words. "For example, if you come here then there will be a very scary man called Yoo Jonghyuk..."

"Haha, what are you saying..." Then at the moment, Alyona gave a huge blast in the side of the tunnel instantly killing 5 members holding their weapons, waiting to ambush us. I also gave a signal and our party jumped from the back seats of the bikes at the same time. "Yoo Sangah-ssi!"

Yoo Sangah used Binding Thread and tied the four bikes together. There was a roar as the bikes collided with each other. Alyona landed beside me and stretch her hands forward. Ready to shoot lasers out of her suit.

Kwaaaang!

"Aaaagh!" The Dongdaemun members screamed as they crashed down. Fortunately, our party was safely hanging in the air due to Yoo Sangah's thread tied to the ceiling. It was a type of seat belt. Kang Ilhun was covered in dust as he lay on the ground and shouted.

"W-What are you doing?" Alyona laughed sinisterly, "What am I doing? That is what I want to ask." I looked at the dark tunnel. "To ambush us, you should raise the level of the stealth a bit more. My ally here Alyona already figured out your motives so we went along."

I'm so glad I choose to have Alyona on our side. Kang Ilhun noticed something was wrong and screamed. "Attack them!" At almost the same time, people hiding all over the tunnel emerged. I knew it. They were aiming for my flag. Alyona sent laser beams cutting everyone who went near me. while the other just fights those who are away from Alyona's attack range.

[The character 'Jung Heewon' has activated the exclusive skill 'Judgment Time.']

[The Absolute Good constellations have agreed to the use of this skill.]

[' Judgment Time' has been activated.]

Jung Heewon laughed with a surprised expression. "It is hard to find bad people." Alyona shrieked at every people who dropped dead on her feet. "Eh? I thought it might not... isn't this a complete mess?"  Jung Heewon spoke in a cold voice and her sword flashed through the dark tunnel. Her eyes were red from using Demon Slayer. 

The bloody light swept through the darkness as people were slaughtered mostly by Alyona and Jung Heewon. "W-What?" people started backing and running away "This crazy ladies!...! Aaaagh!" Nevertheless, Alyona runs to them and kills them all.

Seokeok! Seokekeok!

There were 15 people but Jung Heewon and Alyona killed them without a hitch. It was a scene that showed how much Jung Heewon's stats had risen after the hidden dungeon was cleared. And how strong Alyona is even without the power of the infinity stones Since she was not using any of them.

I also used White Pure Star Energy and easily suppressed Kang Ilhun. A few hours ago, I was dealing with Yoo Jonghyuk and a sew 6th-grade monster. This guy wasn't very difficult. "Dokja-ssi, Chungmuro...!" I looked back at Lee Hyunsung's cry and saw that there was a commotion in Chungmuro. They were ambushed as soon as we left Chungmuro. 

I left Kang Ilhun to be tied up by Yoo Sangah and rushed to Chungmuro with Alyona carrying me. There was already a melee happening on the platform. But I decided to watch the situation for a while. There was something I needed to check first.

"What are these bastards!"

Dozens of group members that ran from the Myeongdong direction waved weapons at the people of Chungmuro. By the way, the weapons they were carrying were familiar. "That is Kim-ssi's weapon!" The Landlord Alliance members who headed towards Myeongdong had already been hit by these guys. Indeed, the wanderers who lost their group were just seen as living coins.

The most noticeable enemy was one wearing a red flag around his head like a bandana. "Gain control later! It will be over if I just put the flag in!" That's right. He was the 'representative.' "See? just like what I told you..." I nodded at Alyona's words.

Kim Namwoon woke up and saw the commotion. "What is this shit?! You dare come at my master's turf!!" He growled and activated his blackening fist and punch people around the rim of the zone. "K-kyaak!" Kim Namwoon laughs like a madman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
774K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
101K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...