"Lost in Love"

By naadiabluejoseph

"Lost in Love" is a Jikook love story inspired by Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin of BTS. Written by N. L. Jose... More

Chapter 1: This is Park Jimin
Chapter 2: This is Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 3: Dreams and Fantasies
Chapter 4: I Trust You
Chapter 5: Hungry Eyes
Chapter 6: Let Me Touch You
Chapter 7: All of Me
Chapter 8: Two Hearts
Chapter 9: Seek and Conquer
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 12: Change
Chapter 13: The Real Me
Chapter 14: The Real Secret
Chapter 15: Finally
Chapter 16: The Journey Now Start
Chapter 17: Change of Plans
Chapter 18: Surprises
Chapter 19: Doctor James
Chapter 20: Austin, Texas
Chapter 21: Learning in Love
Chapter 22: Life Goes On
Chapter 23: How Do I Live?
Chapter 24: Bittersweet Moments: Part1
Chapter 25: Bittersweet Moments: Part2
Chapter 26: 감사합니다 (THANK YOU)
Chapter 27: I Can't Lose You
Chapter 28: I'm So Lost
Chapter 29: Back to Work
Chapter 30: The Fuckers
Chapter 31: Help Me!
Chapter 32: You're Almost There
Chapter 33: Drama! Drama! Drama!
Chapter 34: Don't Cry For Me
Chapter 35: Cry For Me
Chapter 36: Whalen 52
Chapter 37: Chingu (Friend)
Chapter 38: "More Secrets"
Chapter 39: "A Mother's Love"
Chapter 40: "A Father's Confession"
Chapter 41: "Jane's Secret"
Chapter 42: Sweetness
Chapter 43: My Sugarplum
Chapter 44: Jane's Log: Part1
Chapter 45: Jane's Log Pt2
Chapter 46: Jane's Log Pt.3
Chapter 47: The Humpty Dance
Chapter 48: Fire
Chapter 49: Our Mothers
Chapter 50: Finally!
Chapter 51: I Love You!

Chapter 11: The Plan

179 24 3
By naadiabluejoseph

[Jimin]

.

.

We had entered the pool area and Tae was leading me to an empty lounge chair filled with ladies standing around it. I looked back to make sure Jungkook was close behind me. I smiled at him but then I saw as he looked around and then suddenly his face changed. He was thrown off guard and looked so stunned. What was he watching? Or more accurately, who was he looking at? I followed his vision to see a lovely young lady standing by the large punch bowl by the end of the bar. She was tall and slim. Long brown flowing hair. White pale creamy skin and legs for days. She was in a bright pink coloured bikini and looked graceful with a white lace and mesh mini sarong attached to her hips. With the cocktail in her hand and flower tucked on top of her ear, she looked like a beautiful bride in Hawaii on her honeymoon.

.

SHIT!!! Jungkook knew her. He looked away quickly but not fast enough and he caught me looking at him. He looked away from me and I knew something was wrong. Who the fuck is that girl? We reached the chair and as soon as I sat back on the back rest I felt hands reaching for the buttons on my shirt.

.

"Sorry ladies, it stays on," I said and I got a few disapproving voices.

.

"Aww come on Jimin. Show the ladies something nah... They're all dying to see," Tae encouraged me but I remained steadfast. Jungkook was the one who was supposed to take his shirt off but after seeing the way 'Sexy Long Legs' was looking at my boyfriend, I was wondering if that was such a good idea at all.

.

Jungkook sat on the edge of the end of my chair and was bobbing his head to the music but purposely looking in the opposite direction of his lady friend. He knew her, I just know it. Maybe it was someone from his past. But none of his childhood friends lived anywhere near our campus. I used my peripheral vision and saw as Tae was using subtle signals to her.

.

WHAT THE FUCK?

.

Then I realised immediately. Tae brought her here to upset us and break us apart. I made him realise I was on to him so I spoke loud enough for everyone around us to hear, including Jungkook, "So Taehyung, who's the girl by the bar?"

.

I saw as he quickly showed her a hand to stop. Then he cleared his throat and pretended not to know who I was talking about, "Jimin, there are so many girls here."

.

BINGO!!!

.

There was no way Kim Taehyung would have a beauty like her here at his party and not have her for himself. She was bait and right now it looked like my boyfriend might be falling for it. I wanted to think that Jungkook was probably just shocked at seeing someone from his past and was trying to think of what to do.

.

Wait... I wonder... "Oh come on Tae. The beauty by the bar. Pink bikini, white wrap and legs for days," I played along and when Jungkook heard my words, I quickly winked at him. Jungkook smiled.

.

NICE... I was certain that my boyfriend trusted me. Even if Miss 'Sexy Long Legs' was his ex, Barbara. I was also certain that it was her. So I waited to see if Tae would acknowledge my epiphany.

.

He look at her and answered haphazardly, "Hmm... I'm not sure. I think she came with Amanda or something."

.

Tae continued to play with us so we played along but to our own rules and I was about to blow it to the park... LOL Literally!

.

I took out my phone pretending to take a few pictures and I messaged Jungkook.

.

JM: Let me know if Barbara complicates things. Give me a signal if to continue or stop.

.

I waited for Jungkook to answer. He took a few minutes to look at his phone and when he did, I waited. I've never felt so nervous before in my life. Then a few minutes after he saw one of his football team mates by the pool and he gave me the signal I wanted.

.

"Hey Rudy! We're on for practice tomorrow. Everything's a GO!" And he turned and grinned at me.

.

Rudy grinned a full jock grin and nodded, "YEAH JEON! I love fucking practice. Can't wait!"

.

And they both gave a thumbs up.

.

MY SIGNAL! WE WERE GOOD AND READY TO GO!

PLAN A: 'COMING OUT' WAS A GO!

.

And I was ready to begin. I played along with the football talk, "Hey Jungkook I heard you could bench press just about anything," I said and I smiled.

.

"Ooooh is that true, Gookie goo?"

.

I tried not to vomit in my mouth or roll my eyes but just hearing and seeing the females next to him swoon and drool all over him made me green as ever.

.

'HE'S YOURS PARK!'

.

He's mine: his lips, broad shoulders, strong arms and the delicious hard chest that he was about to reveal to everyone.

.

"I guess I can," my modest baby admitted so I added to the pot.

.

"How about bench pressing something for us?"

.

"That's it Jeon. Take off the shirt too," Tae encouraged and he had the ladies backing him.

.

Jungkook turned around so his back was to me and I held my breath. As he took off his shirt everyone saw Part1 of the Plan that we wanted everyone to see: his love mark.

.

On his back, Jungkook had a black tattoo of the outline of our two interlocked hearts symbol. It also had the fletching and nock end of an arrow coming out of the area of intersection of the two hearts. It was just below his back left shoulder and it was positioned in line with his actual heart. I looked at it and melted. He marked himself with our love. My beautiful brave man. I waited as the girls screamed their lungs out.

.

"OMG! That is so gorgeous, Gookie. I love hearts too," one of the girlies mentioned. And as she was about to touch him he turned around. She was so fucking lucky. I was about to spaz on her but I kept my cool and took out my phone to start Part2 of 'The Plan'.

.

Jungkook smiled and went to lie on the short marble table they cleared for him. Two guys hefted a huge plant pot and gave it to him. He did that easily but after putting it down one of the girlies went on top of his arms. Jungkook began to lift her up and down as the savages counted excitedly and the girlie giggled. They cheered as he reached 10 and let her down. He stood up and flexed his muscles and all the girls swooned in delight.

.

"Wow! Not bad Jeon. Anyone else?" Tae exclaimed as all the little girlies were shouting and raising their hands in excitement.

.

"I'll go."

.

Everyone turned around as they heard the voice and saw that it came from none other than.... ME!!! They looked at me and I smiled as I sauntered over to my waiting lover. I deliberately went and stood close in front of him. He looked down at me and I looked up at him and I could feel his deep breaths. I wasn't that much shorter than him but our height difference made our partnership even more romantic. The smile on Jungkook's face was treasure itself. Tae was about to say something but I began to take off my shirt while looking into my strong man's eyes. The girls began to scream as they saw my bare arms but neither of us faltered. Jungkook and I held our gazes and then I heard as everything suddenly got quiet. Then the whispers around us started. We hadn't even touched each other yet everyone had already begun to feel our connection. But when my shirt came off entirely and I rest it on top of Jungkook's shirt on the chair, I posed to show everyone my very own love mark.

.

I had the exact tattoo in the exact position as Jungkook's but the intersection of my two hearts had the bullet point or head of Jungkook's arrow. The week after Jungkook's birthday he surprised me by carrying us to a tattoo parlour. I was shocked that he wanted to do it. To me it was even more special than the bracelets. A piece of jewellery can come off but a tattoo... that was permanent. Forever, just like our love.

.

I heard the gasps and someone saying, 'They have matching love tattoos', and as I turned my head over my shoulder to look back at Tae I said, "I'm sure he can do me just fine," and I jumped into Jungkook's waiting arms bending my knees on his arms. He held me on my legs and began to lift me up and down. The crowd counting started but it wasn't as loud or boisterous as before.

.

Finally when the 10 count was done, Jungkook brought me down to stand on the ground. He put his arms around my waist while I put my arms around his neck. I began to caress his cheeks, his lips and his strong chest. Then standing on my tip-toes, I brought his face to mine and kissed him full on his lips in front of everyone.

.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

.

I heard gasps, cries and whistles but Taehyung was the one to cuss.

.

"JIMIN! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

.

My heart was pounding feeling my boyfriend's firm grip and lips on me. I was ready to fuck him right here, right now but I released his lips with my thumb. He took it into his mouth and sucked it gently. God! He was driving me mad with desire but I stuck with the plan. I turned my head to look back at Tae to answer him, "What do you think I'm doing Tae? I'm kissing my boyfriend," and taking out my phone, I held it to take a selfie of my lips on Jungkook's lips. I posted it with the caption, "My boyfriend and I having fun at Tae's party." Part3.

.

There were cries and wails all around. Some of the girlies fell to the floor and others had their eyes open large in shock. I saw the flashes and I knew we were going to go viral. I turned to put my back on Jungkook's chest and immediately his head found its way to my neck as he back hugged me. I could feel how excited he was. His war machine below was hard and sticking into my ass. I think Plan A was a success. Our only distraction was Barbara who was headed towards us. She stood in front of us and looked at me and then up at Jungkook.

.

I rubbed his arm and looked at him, "Babe," I said and when he looked at me and smiled, I saw as his eyes went to his ex but her presence didn't change his smile or his embrace. As a matter of fact, Jungkook looked back at me, held my face and put his lips on my cheek right in front of her.

.

"JUNGKOOK!!! We need to talk. Now!" Barbara cried out and as she walked towards the doors of the room, she passed a totally shocked Molly and Amanda. The duo came up to us and showed us the selfie I had just posted outing us.

.

"What the hell is this, Jungkook?" Molly squeaked out like a little mouse.

.

He looked at her phone and read the caption, "Exactly what it says, Molly. Jimin is at Tae's party with his boyfriend. Hmm already over three hundred likes. Nice!"

.

"Yeah but this is you," she stated with her confusion and disappointment flowing all over her face.

.

"It means they're together, Moll," Amanda sounded disgusted.

.

"What? That can't be... I like Jungkookie..." Molly was whimpering now.

.

"OH GROW UP BITCH! You were just fucking Barry upstairs." Amanda sounded more disgusted at Molly and not at us kissing. Wow! Then she looked at the two of us and confessed, "I knew something was up with the both of you. I saw the looks you gave to each other. Plus you're always extra close up with each other," and she looked at our semi-nakedness, "Oh Fuck. What a sight. If you guys want a third party to join in your fun, I'm all for a ménage à trois."

.

I shook my head, "Sorry Amanda but Jungkook and I, we're exclusive to each other."

.

Jungkook's fingers gently grazed my nipples and I moaned softly, "Hmm... that we are," and I felt his lips press hard on my neck.

.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

.

Barbara shouted by the door. I had actually forgotten about her. I giggled as Jungkook gently tickled my sides and kissed my neck again. Molly had dropped to the chair and was crying. Amanda went to the bar and Tae... well he had retired to his seat and was only looking at us. He was fucking pissed. I could see it. He didn't want anyone touching him or around him. His deathly glare aimed right at us. He was probably wondering what the hell happened. But I knew Tae. He may be a ladies man and like to flaunt his manhood but he was okay with same-sex relationships. It obviously shocked the hell out of him to see his best friend with a guy but hopefully he would get around it. My problem right now wasn't really Tae but the lady at the door who beckoned my boyfriend to her.

.

Jungkook read my mind, "Let's go see what she wants shall we. I mean she came all this way, might as well," and I nodded. He grabbed our shirts, threw them over his right shoulder and took my hand in his.

.

"HEY JEON! DON'T LET JIMIN KEEP YOU FROM PRACTICE TOMORROW!" Rudy shouted from the pool.

.

"YEAH! SEE YOU TOMORROW BRO!"

.

I walked hand in hand with Jungkook and smiled, "I like Rudy," I said and Jungkook laughed.

.

"Yeah, he's always been cool. A few of the guys on the team are bisexual so us coming out isn't a big deal to them."

.

"Really?"

.

"Really..."

.

We walked out the door to see Barbara pacing the corridor. She looked up at us as we came up to her. Then seeing our bare chests she turned her head away from us, "Please. Can you at least put your shirts on?"

.

I chuckled and began to put back on my shirt. Jungkook was laughing too and he began to gently poke at my sides trying to stop me from completing my task. I giggled and managed to get my sleeves in. He looked at me and watched me as we both had our hands on our buttons. Then it was like a race to see who could button up their shirt the fastest. I went to hit his hands away to stop him but got his puffed chest instead. He laughed out so loudly and returned the gesture. We continued our little play until finally we had a winner. The dress race winner was of course, Jeon Jungkook. He buttoned those pins so fast and he wore his loose shirt out but I still had to put my shirt in my pants. I wailed in defeat as I quickly tried to undo the top of my pants to fit the shirt in.

.

By the time my hands tried to quickly stuff the ends of my shirt behind me, Jungkook came up to me and put his arms around me. I paused and looked up at him and saw the love in his eyes. All the swiftness and rushing stopped as Jungkook gently put his hands on my shirt and slowly fixed it behind, to the side and in front of my pants. It was such an erotic move yet it was so casual and domestic. I couldn't do anything but put my hands on his shoulders to steady myself and try to stay still as his hands gently caressed my curves. The deep chuckles coming from his throat were the best and he couldn't stop grinning at me.

.

Finally he licked his lips and looked at me, "I think we're done here."

.

I nodded. His words had so many meanings to it but all I could think of was to thank him. So I put my arms around his neck and Jungkook bent down and kissed me such a sweet and gentle kiss. And yet again I forgot she was there until she spoke up again. This time she was a lot calmer.

.

"Wow..." She exclaimed softly.

.

We both stopped and turned to look at Barbara who apparently saw our little dressing-up escapade.

.

"Barbara..." Jungkook said but she stopped him.

.

She came up to the two of us and put a hand on each of our shoulders. She looked directly into Jungkook's face then to mine as she spoke, "I want to apologise to the both of you. I was so upset when I saw you together. Taehyung told me that I had a chance to get back with you, Jungkook. So I came hoping we could reconnect but..."

.

"But what happened to your friend? The guy you were with?" He asked but she shook her head.

.

"We broke up. I was lonely and thought maybe the two of us could get back together. Taehyung saw a memory I posted about us on Facebook and he DM me. I'm sorry. I came thinking you were still single and then I got really mad by the pool. I thought you were putting on an act for everyone but what I just saw the two of you doing just now..."

.

Then she looked at me and I saw the beautiful flecks of green in her eyes and heard the earnestly in her voice, "Jimin, I've known Jungkook for years and in the few months we were together he was never like this with me. Not as a friend or a boyfriend." Then she smiled at us. "You guys really love each other. Thank you Jimin for loving him. I'm so happy for you, Jungkook," and she gave us a bear hug.

.

"Thank you, Barbara..." he said and she wiped her tears away just before she kissed him on his cheek and walked away without looking back.

.

Jungkook and I were still in each other's arms and we stayed there quietly for a few more seconds. I laid my head on his chest listening to his heart thumping. He held me gently and put his cheek on top of my head. We swayed a bit to the music playing just loving our closeness.

.

Finally he lifted my chin to look up at him again and he whispered, "Let's get out of here. I think I'm about to get lucky," and I blushed because I remembered telling Tae that Jungkook would get lucky at the party. Jungkook saw my flushed face and grinned, "I'm about to get: Very Lucky Indeed!" And he kissed my lips before we moved.

.

Jungkook held my hand as we walked through the house to leave the party. Of course we got stares and fingers pointing as we passed but we also got some congratulations and whistles. We made it back home and as I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water to drink, I heard soft music playing in the living room. I walked towards the doorway to see Jungkook in the dark lighting a few candles. I swallowed. He looked fucking gorgeous with the faded light glowing around him. Sigh! And then he stopped and looked at me. OMG! I felt the radiation of his love, lust and desire beaming from him. I swallowed again. With his strong hand, he used his delicious index finger to call me. I blushed as I bent my head and went towards him. When I reached up to him we looked at each other just as we did at the pool. Then we began to take off our clothing with the same sincerity, love and same manner that Jungkook had dressed me.

.

We stood completely naked in front of each other, never wavering our eyes from each other. Then my lover slid his hands down on my arms and back up to hold my face and take my lips. Our kiss was divine. I got lost in the depths of the river inside of his mouth. Then turning me around, I felt his tongue lapping gently all over the double hearts on my back. It felt like the day we first made out in the bathroom of the cabin. Jungkook licked and sucked me from head to toe and back up to my head again. I was just in pure pleasure. My entire body was shaking, aching and when his tongue found my dick, I gave in.

.

Jungkook made me whole and I was finally happy. Finally! His love was all I needed and I would give him back all of my love too. Finally!

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 155 12
"I want to run to you like crazy. But as if I've got tones of weights tied to my feet, I won't be able to move." Park Jimin accepts the marriage prop...
106 24 13
DRUNK-DAZED Jungkook and Jimin... who doesn't want to marry someone whom their parents have chosen for them they get stressed cause of it and goes to...
372K 9.8K 55
❝Promise me you won't leave me Park Y/n... ❞ He whispers softly into my ear. You're 23 years old and you live with your twin brother Park Jimin and...
5.2K 516 39
Park jimin falls in love with Jeon jungkook, A boy who often comes to his house to play games in his older brother's room. Despite their five year o...