Miraculous Crossover One-Shots

By luvllymack

Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with idea... More

My House
Interuption
"The older I get.."
Irondad
This is me
Out of the old
The Snap
True Colors
Woman Like Me
Good 4 You
A long one-shot that I don't know what to name.
Marinette's TikTok
Prom Dress
Damian has a twin?!?
The Rose Song
Little French girl scolds one of Gotham's Villains... Wait what
The Romanoff Twins
Marinette Parker?
Childhood Rivals (Short story)
Best Friends to Strangers.
Good Enough
Where's Marinette?
Groundhog Day
GroundHog Day PT 2
I Like U
Wayne Interview
Me? Homophobic? Bitch please.
BlackPink
Tik Tok Trends
He is actually a big softie.
The Live
Long Distance
Really Bruce?
Sunshine of Gotham
Class Reunion! YAY
Reunited (Felinette)
Talia x Marinette
Talia x Marinette Part 2
POV: Marinette sees her ex + her old class when she is with her guy best friend
When the fight gets you teleported to Paris.
The Waynes spy on Damian...
Another Marinette Parker One-Shot
See you later
See you later pt 2
Jealousy Jealousy
Pov: Old class follows Marinette in London
Best Days
Marinette is sick. Damian comes to visit.
What if...
POV: Luka posts on the wrong twitter account
The Waynes find a TikTok page
Welcome to Paris, Wayne Family
"Peter! Please answer that on speaker."
The next chapter
Twin AU
мой маленький паучок (my little spider)
Childhood Frenemies/Lovers AU
Speechless
We all know you did it Adrien
"I'm gonna marry you."
Waynes can wreck your shit, BITCH
The Waynes find their sister's TikTok
Dont Let Your Past Define You
Did You Even Care?
What Was I Made For?
Wait A Damn Minute...
Rekindled Friendship

мой маленький паучок pt 2

2.1K 78 10
By luvllymack

The class had just gotten off the bus infront of Gotham academy. Lila was talking about how she was 'dating' Damian Wayne. The class was eating it all up.

That was until 6 different people yelled Marinette's name. Everyone around them looked in the direction of either the class (because a lot of people knew who Marinette was) or the 6 people running in the class' direction.

Those 6 people were Jon, Allen, Allegra, Claude, Bridgette, and Felix. Marinette immediately brighten and pushed her way to the front of her class. Once she made it to the front she was pushed back by a force.

That force being Allegra and Bridgette hugging her to death. "Cant- Breath!" Marinette gasped out.

Allegra and Bridgette laughed nervously. "Sorry about that Nettie." Allegra smiled. Bridgette squealed. "I can't believe you are here! It's like it's been forever!"

The boys finally caught up. "Can you guys calm down?" Felix asked.

Allegra and Bridgette looked at each other. "Nah."

Marinette laughed. "Hi guys! Long time no see."

"Welcome back Gotham's Sunshine!" Jon smiled.

"OH THE SUNSHINE OF GOTHAM... HAST HATH RETURNED! EV'RYONE KNEELETH BEF'RE THY PRINCESS." Claude dramatically bowed and winked.

Marinette giggled. "Still dramatic I see."

"The lady speaks! THE PRINCESS HAST HATH SAID H'R FIRST W'RDS. THY PRINCESS HAS-" Claude jumps at the sudden voice.

"Would you shut up already?" Damian rolled his eyes though you could see that he really didn't mind the dramatics. Marinette slapped his shoulder. "No need to be rude, mon démon."

Damian rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arm around Marinette's shoulder. The school was used to seeing Damian and Marinette hang out and they all knew that the two were dating even if they haven't really publicly announced it.

"What did you expect me to do? Speak Shakespeare? I'll save that for Todd and Leroy." Marinette rolled her eyes as Damian said that.

"Mari-brat stop touching the poor guy!" Lila pulls Marinette away from Damian and immediately latches on to him. "I'm so sorry about her! She is such a brat-"

"First off she isn't a brat and second I have a girlfriend so stop touching me." Damian glared at Lila causing her to shrink back.

"Lila aren't you dating Damian Wayne?" Marinette asked as she moved back over to them. She saw how confused and angry Damian looked and held onto his wrist.

"Yeah! What makes you think I would get with that guy? He isn't as far as hot as Damian Wayne." Lila huffed.

"But I'm-" Marinette put a hand over Damian's mouth in order to not make him say anything. "Great Lila. Good to know. Now leave."

Lila looked at Marinette weirdly before rolling her eyes. "Slut." She whispered to Marinette. Marinette rolled her eyes.

She removed her hand from Damian's mouth to find him glaring at her instead. "What?" Marinette questioned. "What was that for? I could have revealed her right then and there!"

Marinette stared at Damian with a blank expression. "Exactly. We still have the rest of the trip to do so. Plus you revealing yourself as Damian Wayne will only reveal one lie."

Damian huffed. "Do you even have a plan?" Marinette giggled. "Of course I do! Since Lila lied about being the daughter of Tony Stark and Black Widow, which makes no sense because Black Widow was in you know what. But the Black Widow having a daughter part isn't really much of a lie-"

"Black Widow has a daughter?!?" Allegra whisper screams. Marinette and Damian freeze. Marinette started laughing nervously. "Hahah- Um what? Black Widow? Oh you must have heard wrong cause I was talking about someone named- er, Blake... Window! Yeah... hehe."

Allegra raised an eyebrow. "Blake Window?" Damian nodded as he exchanged a glance with Marinette. "Yup.... great man, you'd have to meet him some time. His daughter is annoying though." Marinette elbowed him in the ribs as she smiled nervously.

"Okay.... Weirdos." She whispered as she turned back to Claude, Allen, and Jon. Felix and Bridgette were busy flirting.

Damian turned to Marinette with an eyebrow raised. "Blake Window?" Marinette groans. "Don't speak of this ever again." Damian chuckles. "Whatever."

~

The French class got to tour Gotham Academy. They got really close to the French class at Gotham Academy which just so happened to be the class that would be going with them to New York.

Damian, Jon, Bridgette, Felix, Allegra, Allen, and Claude were in the class plus there were 12 other kids in it.

Good thing no one in Gotham Academy believed Lila.

Besides the point....

Both classes were on their way to New York now. Lila was lying. Her sheep were eating it up. They didn't even notice that Marinette rode in a separate bus with the American class.

Marinette was actually fast asleep on that bus. She was resting her head on Damian's shoulder. Everyone on the bus were either asleep of whispering. Or on their phone.

Damian was running his fingers through Marinette's hair as he read a book.

Over all that bus was peaceful.

Once they made it to New York they got checked into a hotel. They then rested the rest of the day seeing as it was almost dinner time.

Marinette had gotten her own room so she nearly dragged Damian to her room. Damian was confused but didn't mind.

Marinette shut the door and locked it then made Damian sit on the bed. Damian raised an eyebrow as Marinette stood in front of him with a very serious facial expression.

"What...?" Damian asked. Marinette sighed. "We need to mentally prepare for tomorrow. Since tomorrow is the tour and all." Damian rolled his eyes. "I think I know that."

Marinette glared at Damian. "No you don't understand how crazy it could get. We don't even have to be revealing Lila." Damian snorted. "I think I do know since we are also dealing with the Avengers. Plus you're most likely going to get revealed as Natasha's daughter."

Marinette gasps. "I didn't even think about that!" Marinette starts pacing. She then groans. "This is a disaster!!!" Damian raised and eyebrow. "If you weren't thinking about that then why did you think it was going to be a disaster?"

"They will most likely play a lot of pranks on us. Us meaning you, me, and Peter. They don't care about revealing secrets tomorrow. They just want to embarrass us. So don't be surprised if you see Uncle Clint in the vents...." Marinette trails off.

Damian rolls his eyes as he brings Marinette closer by her waist. "Angel, everything will go fine. Sure it might be a little... crazy, but over all it should go fine." Marinette sighs and rests her forehead against Damian's. "What would I do without you?"

Damian snorts. "Die of panicking." Marinette pushes Damian's face away. "Rude." "You love me." Marinette rolled her eyes but smiled. "That I do."

Marinette kissed Damian softly. The two then continue to talk about what they were going to do during the tour and 'What to do if an Avenger tries to prank you' or 'What to do when you see an Avenger in the vents'... overall they just went over what to do if certain things happened.

Soon it was time to eat. Then time for bed, which Marinette and Damian ended up cuddling in Marinette's room.

Then the next day came around... and Marinette was already done. Damian and Marinette had woken up, got ready for the day, and headed down to the hotel lobby for some breakfast.

The first thing they saw was Alya yelling at some of the Gotham students for laughing at Lila. Marinette was getting ready to turn back around but Damian stopped her. She huffed and then pouted. "Please?"

Damian looked at her then shook his head. Marinette groaned silently and buried her head into Damian's arm. "It's too early for this." Marinette muttered.

That's when the French teacher for Gotham Academy, Ms. Donavan, came down. She took one look at the scene in front of her and anger was immediately visible on her face.

"What is going on down here! You! Don't yell at my students! All of you get your breakfast and hurry up and eat. We don't want to be late." The teacher looked at Mlle Bustier in disappointment.

Marinette sighed. "I wish my teacher was like that." Damian wrapped his arm around Marinette's shoulder. "She won't be your teacher much longer." Marinette paused. "Damian." "Yes?" Damian asked innocently. "What did you do...?" Marinette turned to glare at Damian.

"Nothing, love, nothing at all." Damian kissed Marinette's forehead in order to hid his smirk. Marinette narrowed her eyes at him. Damian check the time on his phone. "Might as well get some food... we are gonna leave soon." Marinette's eyes widened at that and she immediately dragged Damian to the buffet area.

10 minutes pass and they were on the busses to go to Stark Industries.

Marinette was shrinking in on herself. She was dreading the moment she walked through those doors and into Stark Industries. The closer they got the more she tried to hide. And Damian noticed this.

"Habibi? What's wrong?" Damian asked. Marinette buried her head into her knees. When did she curl up into a ball? She hands were slightly shaking as all the what if's go through her head. She wasn't even paying attention to the fact the Damian was trying to talk to her.

Damian had a look of worry on his face. He put a hand on Marinette's shoulder and he moved closer so he could speak quietly. "Habibi? Are you okay?" Marinette shook her head.

Damian took her hand in his. He looked out the window and noticed that the Stark Industries tower was already in sight. "We're almost there, love." Marinette's hands started shaking more. It had gotten harder for Marinette to breathe, and Damian noticed.

Marinette was having a panic attack.

Damian's eyes widened. He looked out the window again and noticed they were about to pull up to Stark Industries. Damian texted Jon real quick to tell him to inform the teacher that him and Marinette might be a little late to making it off the bus due to her panic attack.

Jon looked up as soon as he read the message and looked at Damian. Damian motioned him to tell the teacher. So Jon got up as soon as the bus stopped and told the teacher who looked so worried.

Damian put his hand back on Marinette's shoulder and pulled her to sit up. "Hey... it's gonna be okay, Habibi. Breathe." Marinette's eyes were filled with tears. She was starting to look a little pale.

Marinette tried following Damian's breathing seeing as he was doing some breathing exercises. She looked over the seat and saw how nobody was on the bus and she panicked again.

"It's okay! They won't go on the tour without us. Breathe...." Damian brought Marinette closer and she immediately buried herself into his chest.

Damian continued the breathing exercises and it didn't take long for Marinette to finally be able to breathe again. Marinette still stayed in Damian's arms though.

Damian hugged Marinette tightly for a few seconds before pulling away. "Are you okay to get out of the bus?" Marinette nodded. "Do you have water?" Marinette asked quietly. Damian shook his head. "No, but I'm sure Ms. Donavan has some."

Damian stood up and held out his hand for Marinette. Her shaky hand gripped his tightly. Damian pulled her up and led her off the bus. They weren't gone that long seeing as the Academic Decathlon team from Midtown High had just arrived.

People from both the classes and the team were kinda staring at them. Only two groups noticed how shaky Marinette was. Damian walked up to his teacher and asked if she had an extra water. Fortunately, she said yes and gave him the water bottle.

Damian gave the water to Marinette who took it with a small smile. Marinette took a sip of the water and sighed. "Thank you." Marinette whispered. "Anything for you love...." Damian whispered back as he kissed her forehead.

"Okay guys! Gather up! We need to check in and get with our tour guide." Ms. Donavan said. As that is said all 3 groups mix. Luckily, Marinette and her friends, with an addition of Peter, MJ, and Ned, were able to get in the front.

"Hey bugette!" Peter bumped his shoulder with his honorary little sister. Marinette smiled at Peter. "Hey web-head!" Peter rolled his eyes playfully as he greeted Damian. "You guys ready for the tour?"

"No." Marinette said. "Why?" Peter raised an eyebrow. "She is convinced everything will go terribly wrong." Damian said as Marinette glared at him. "But it's true! Everyone will play pranks on us!" Marinette groaned.

Peter paused. "Oh my god they will!" Damian groans. "Not you too!" Marinette giggled.

A few moments pass and then suddenly the group was being rushed into Stark Industries. Their tour guide was apparently Happy. Great.

The tour started. Not much has happened yet. I mean... sure there was the occasional Avenger walking past them. Though it was never Black Widow or Hawkeye. Which that caused Marinette to be on edge. So when it was lunch time... Marinette expected something to happen. Which is the reason why she wasn't eating.

"Come on Mari! Eat something!!!!!" Allegra begged. "Yeah! Why are you not eating anyways?" Allen asked. Marinette sighed as she continued to scan the room over again. "Uh- Hello? Nettie?" Bridgette asked. No answer. The girl was too focused on scanning the room.

"She is hyper focused on something." MJ said as she watched Marinette look around the room. Jon groans. "Dami help your girlfriend." "I don't know how much longer I can watch this girl." Claude says.

Damian sighed. "She won't stop." "Please tryyy." Ned said. Marinette suddenly sat up really straight. "What happened?" Damian asked. "I just saw Clint! Nooooo no no no!" Marinette was panicking.

"Why is she panicking?" Felix asked. "Um...." Peter trailed off. "No reason! Just something really bad is gonna happen and I am not ready." Marinette says.

"What do you mean?" Allegra raised an eyebrow. But  before anyone could reply someone crashed through the vents and on to the floor. Marinette looked in horror. She immediately hide behind Damian.

Clint had fallen through the vents and was currently groaning. "Never piss off a god, kids." People were so shocked that an Avenger was actually in front of them.

Clint got up and looked up into the vent. "Nobody there... strange." Clint looked around the room and his eyes immediately landed on Marinette. "Hey! I know you!"

"No you don't." Marinette said quickly as she turned away from him. Clint raised an eyebrow. "Really? Because you look an awful lot like my niece." Marinette paled. "He did not just say that." She whispers.

People started whispering causing Marinette to flush in embarrassment. Before she could reply to him another crash comes. Clint looks beside him. Sam was laying there groaning in pain.

Marinette sighs in relief as Clint was busy talking to Sam. She laid her head down on the table for a complete second before her friends started asked questions.

"What was that about!?!" Allegra nearly screamed.

"Dude! An Avenger talked to you! He acted like he knew you!" Claude was freaking out.

"What was that!? Are you not telling us something?" Bridgette asked.

Marinette's eyes widened. "What!? No no no! Why would I not tell you guys something?"

"Why are you freaking out? It's no big deal. Everyone has secrets." Felix raised an eyebrow.

"Me? Freaking out? Haha don't be silly." Marinette shrunk in her seat.

Before anybody else could ask anything Happy decided to announce that lunch was over. Marinette rushed to get up and she moved to stand in between Peter and Damian all while trying to hide herself.

Peter and Damian looked at Marinette in concern before sharing a glance. "You okay, bug?" Peter asked as he slipped into his overprotective brother mode.

"Just... scared. What if I lose friends because of this secret that will most definitely get revealed?" Marinette's anxiety started to rise as a ton of what ifs ran through her head.

"Habibi, it will be okay. I'm sure they will understand. It was bound to happen at some point." Damian wrapped his arm around Marinette's shoulder and held her close. Marinette leaned into him and took in the comfort her offered.

The group was then led through the hallways once again. They seemed to be heading towards the training room. That just made Marinette's anxiety worsen.

She could hear what everybody was saying as she thought about the one person who is almost always in the training room. Her mom.

It's not that she doesn't want to see her mom or anything. It just....

She is just really attached to her mom and she hasn't seen her in over a month.

So most likely she'll break down, again, when she sees her. Being separated from your mom for years has that effect on you.

"This door leads to the training room. Before we go in I will like to warn you that there will be a few avengers training. Please refrain from touching any equipment and do not try and spare with any avengers in here, it could lead to serious injuries." Happy stated in his bored expression.

Marinette's breathing quickened as Happy opened the door and the group filled in. She shrunk to the back of the crowd and before she knew it, Her and Damian were the only ones not in the room.

"Angel?" Damian asked concerned.

"I can't." Marinette spoke. "I don't want to be humiliated in front of all those people and have them realize that I've been lying to them this entire time."

"They'll understand, love." Damian whispered as he hugged Marinette.

Marinette sighed as snuggled into Damian's chest.

"Is my mom in there?" Marinette asked.

"She is, and she seems to be looking for you. I think she is worried." Damian says.

Marinette took in a deep breath as she pulled away from Damian. "Ok... I'm going in."

"You're not moving." Damian pointed out.

Marinette turned around and faced the entrance of the training room. "Come with me?"

Damian rolled his eyes. "I have to anyways."

Marinette smiled at Damian normal sarcastic response. She grabbed onto his hand and walked into the training room. Her classmates were all looking at the equipment as if it were candy. Some were staring at the few avengers who were in there, aka, Natasha, Steve, Clint and a few others.

Natasha seemed to be scanning over the crowd of students for the one millionth time, trying to find her daughter, her anxiety spiking everytime she couldn't find her.

Marinette saw her mother's worry and suddenly felt bad for causing her to worry. Marinette let go of Damian's hand as she moved toward her mother. Her mother didn't seem to notice seeing as she was to busy looking over the students again.

Some students noticed where Marinette was going and was shaking their head about how it was a bad idea.

Natasha had been standing in the arena, having finished a spare with Steve, when the classes walked in. So Marinette silently went up behind her mom once she made it in the arena.

People thought she'd ask to spare or something.

They didn't expect Marinette to wrap her arms around THE BLACK WIDOW and hug her from behind.

"Мама." Marinette whispered.

People noticed Natasha relax.

Natasha immediately turned around and hugged Marinette. "Hi, мой маленький паучок."

Marinette tightened the hug as tears fell from her eyes. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, darling." Natasha pulled away slightly and wiped Marinette's tears away.

Before anything else happened someone screamed.

"GET AWAY FROM LILA'S MOM YOU ASSHOLE!"

~

A/N- There has to be another part to this 😭 sorry for typos

Words- 3345

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 669 18
Marinette x peter parker ------------------------------------------• Crossover of mlb and avengers ------------------------------------------• Hawkm...
35.2K 436 31
some oneshots cause there can never be too many oneshots
27.4K 697 31
A series of one-shots featuring stories from other writers and myself from different ships (adrienette, daminette, felinette, marigami) Also its fu...
511K 7.5K 40
Hey guys so I decided to start a new tradition. Please join me and come up with your own salty September books. If you have any ideas don't be afraid...