Enemies to bffs to lovers

By Olivia712852

Aphs had to break up with Aaron cuz he had to move and 4 months later she got a new bf that Zane hates and he... More

CHEATER!!
Moving in
My note
Sickness
Kicking brandons but and cupcakes!🧁
The truth about the eye
Staying in the shadows
Kisss?!
ZANE!!
Questioning
Sadness
Suprise!
W-will you be my gf
Decorating
Suspects
Movie and the culprit
The culprit🥸🤔🤭
Doubt
He escaped!?!
Spa and beach day
Kidnapped
Usless
Determanation
Your safe now
 propose

Feelings?!?

49 1 0
By Olivia712852

Aphmaus POV I wake up put my hair in a ponytail I almost never do that.Go to the closet get out a purple jean jacket a whit strapless crop top and Jean shorts
Looks like this

I run down stairs  to Zane cooking breakfast it smells so good! I say thanks aph Zane response    He puts eggs and pancakes on a plate.I notice it's raining outside.Zane noticed to ohh shoot it's grocery day and my cars broke guess I'm walking all the way across town in the pouring rain great he pouted.I owed Zane so much for letting me stay.Hey Zane i say.yea?He asks I can go to the store for you just give you the list.Wait no you are not!Why?I ask because it's pouring and thund- but before he could finish I took the list out of his hands hugged him said by then got my coat on and walked out.

Zanes POV Wait did I blush when she hugged me do I have feelings for aph!Then I noticed aph walking out of the door.Aph! Huh she might get sick like 30 minutes later aph finally comes back she's soking wet!I mean it wasn't that surprising but then she sneezed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 110 30
Kawaii-chan and Zane are just discovering the feelings they have for each other.More awkwardness await.Move the story along with your mind.They are m...
16.7K 248 14
[DISCONTINUE] This fast forwards to 3 years in season 7. None of this is cannon, and probably/most likely never will be. Enjoy ^^ _____________(✪)___...
1.6K 72 8
Zane has always had a crush on a certain someone since he was 15. But Zane, being a closeted gay man, decided that the other person would never love...
25.5K 334 37
Kawaii~Chan and Zane been classmates for a while now and everyone wants them to date. Their senior year, when everyone stops bothering them about the...