Building Virtues [Completed✔]

Galing kay PiscesPleasure

They say chastity is a virtue, but virtues are just old antiquated rules put in place to keep girls virgins b... Higit pa

Copyrights and Expectations
Alpha Luna
When in Rome
The Havens
Lost his Luna
To Be Determined
She-Wolves
Disrespect
Shocked
A Good Time
Perfect Opportunity
Forever Mate
Forbidden Juices
Garden of Eden
Run Errands
Grocery Store
Quietly
Pet Name
Festival
Spend the Night
Make it Worse
Chance
Make Up
Separate Ways
Sick to her Stomach
Vanished
Deep Exhale
Will Ever Know
Bitter Sorrow
Wolf Glory and Heartache
Bubble of Bliss
Good Faith and Moonlight
More at Home
Hands to Themselves
Meeting of the Minds
Mi Amor
Different Reasons
Shot Clock
When
Pride & Admiration
Waging War
Rogue
Save Her
Into Eternal Darkness
Building Virtues

The Main Event

225 18 65
Galing kay PiscesPleasure

Watching her sashay into the small cafe, he knows the plan has to go off without a hitch. The meeting has to be flawless and natural. Not staged or awkward. He has no other chance and he knows it. If his ultimate plan is to be a success all the little pieces have to go smoothly. 

Looking both ways, he quickly trotts across the street into the small cafe. Opening the door the little tinkle of the bell causes Brooklyn's head to whip in that direction. Immediately Twilight is on guard, therefore she is too. As she makes eye contact with him, the little hairs on the back of her neck bristle up.

"Mommy, I'na go. Pwease?" Tugging at her hand, Brooklyn's pleas go unacknowledged.

"Stop. You said you wanted a pink donut, so that's what I'm getting you. I waited in line all this time, so that's what you're gonna get."

"I no wants it no more. Pwease we go?" 

As her big blue eyes ping pong back and forth between her mother and the man smiling at her from the back of the line, Brooklyn is completely on edge.

"What is wrong with you today? I swear it's cause of that Eden bitch always spoiling and babying you." Mumbling to herself, Blake rolls her eyes at the very mention of Eden's name. "Your father could do sooo much better. And by better I mean me. If his dumb ass would open his eyes."

Zoning in on her mumbled self ranting, the sly wolf smiles even wider as he realizes that is exactly the right person he has been looking for. Having settled in this mundane human community over four months ago, it was like looking for a needle in a haystack. But his luck changed when he saw Rome dropping off Brooklyn to her mother. 

Knowing Rome rarely ever ventured into human territories, he knew he would have to take the opportunity to research just who the beautiful little blonde was that he was entrusting his almost secret daughter to. Finding out she was a human made the scored information that much sweeter. But finding out she was a woman scorned was the cherry on top. 

Charmingly skipping the people in line to end up behind Blake and Brooklyn, he makes his move to begin his masterminded plan.

"Excuse me, miss. I think you dropped this?"

Turning around, Blake sees the folded money in the beyond gorgeous man's hand.

"Oh no, I don't have any cash on me. I guess it's your lucky day. That's all yours!" 

Smiling alluringly, she flutters her long eyelashes at him. 

"Here, let the princess have it."

Extending the folded $20 to Brooklyn, she shakes her head 'no'.

"No. Daddy and mommy Edee says no speak to stwangers."

"Well daddy and her aren't here. You're with your real mommy and the nice man is handing you something, Brook."

"No." Shaking her head, Brooklyn slyly bares her newly pointed canines at the mystery man. Her pretty little nose wrinkling just like the wolf pup inside of her.

Seeing her ferocity, he smiles knowing she shares Rome's feisty nature.

"She's just a little shy. I'm Blake by the way."

"Sean."

Extending his hand, he shakes Blake's. Sending a discreet shock of electricity through her hand. He locks eyes with her. Wide eyed he gazes into her crystalline orbs as if shocked by the literal sparks that have flown by a meer touching of their hands. Seeing her gasp, he knows he has her right where he wants her.

"I-. I, um. Did you feel that?"

"The sparks? I thought I was just being cliché!" Laughing a handsome hardy laugh, he flashes a megawatt smile. And Blake is lapping it up like a thirsty dog.

"Noo, not at all! I thought I was crazy! Would you-? Would you like to join us?"

Gazing up into the handsome caramel hued colored man's dark brown eyes, Blake is bewitched.

"If it wouldn't be an intrusion I would love to."

"Of course it wouldn't be. Right, Brook?"

"No, I'na go a daddy's house. I wanna see my Edee and Bubba!"

"Brooklyn, stop it." Crouching down to her level, Blake looks her in her equally blue eyes. "Behave or I'm not gonna tell daddy to come get you later. Do you hear me?"

"Yesh."

Nibbling on her bottom lip, Brooklyn tries to keep from crying.

"Please join us." Allowing him to help her collect their sugary treats and beverages, Blake swoons. "Such a gentleman!"

"Truly, the pleasure is mine!" Smiling Sean walks with Brooklyn and Blake to a secluded table in the back.

As the two openly flirt and converse, Brooklyn eyes him suspiciously the entire time. As Twilight growls during the duration of the spoiled brunch date. Looking over to Brooklyn quickly, Sean's eyes flash a menacing crimson red. Seeing this Brooklyn gasps and huddles into Blake's side. Still she is completely oblivious to the fact that Brooklyn is highly uncomfortable in the mystery man's presence.

As the unintended, or seemingly unintended, first day comes to an end Blake snatches the bull by the horns or the wolf by the tail.

"Um, I have to drop her off with her father a little later, but if you want we can bring this back to my place?"

"Of course. I would love something like that. Let me have your phone and I'll put my number in it. When you're ready to link just hit me up."

"Trust me I definitely will. It was nice meeting you Sean."

"You too beautiful Blake. I'll be waiting for that text. Bye lil lady."

"I ignorin you."

Crossing her little arms, Brooklyn turns her face up.

"Brooklyn Ciera Haven?!" Scowling at her daughter, she smiles apologetically at Sean. "I really am sorry about her behavior to-."

"I get it! She wants to stay loyal to her father so she doesn't like the new guy she's meeting."

"You're so right! She's a daddy's girl."

"Bet she has him wrapped around her pretty little finger?"

"Of course!" Giggling smittenedly, Blake sees a text come through on her phone. "He just text me he's at the meet up spot, so I'll see you later."

"For sure. Bye Brooklyn."

"Finawee, bye."

Laughing thunderously, Sean waves and walks away.

"Just wait til we see ya father!" Snapping at her, Blake yanks Brooklyn's hand and walks them to the car.

Finally at Rome's car, Blake perfects her appearance before she gets out to walk Brooklyn to him. Fluffing her high ponytail, she uses her middle finger to neaten her metallic pink lipstick that matches her barbie pink crop top sweater. The tight vibrant top hugs her small petite figure and modest braless breasts. 

"C'mon, Brook."

"Yay! Edee!" Wiggling and dancing, Brooklyn claps.

"What? No, that's daddy."

"Yeah and Edee and Bubba! Me and Twi can smells them!" 

Scrunching up her little nose she sniffs the tropical balmy air.

"Yeps, it's them!" Nodding matter of factly, she pulls her bag out the car and runs over to Rome. "Hiiiii mommy Edeee! Hiiii brubber!"

"Dang, hi Brookie!" Rome chuckles.

Shaking his head, he watches Eden climb out the car with Cairo and pick Brooklyn up.

"Hiii my honey! Oh I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too much, mommy! I has sumpin a tell you from 'aday! With mommy at the pink donut place! We was in the line and dis st-!"

"Brooklyn Ciera Haven? That is enough."

Looking at her sternly, she watches Brooklyn nod and nestle her face into Eden's neck. Studying Cairo's face, she couldn't be more envious. That not only did Eden obviously get Rome, she gave him a son. A future alpha. And a beyond gorgeous future alpha at that. It is undeniable how beautiful their son is. Rolling her eyes, she finally makes eye contact with Eden. All the while Blake was studying Cairo, Eden was watching her skeptically.

"Hi, Rome." Blake damn near moans his name with a smug little smirk.

"God she's so desperate!" Eden laughs through the mind link.

Chuckling, Rome shakes his head.

"Hey Blake. Mama, can you put the babies in their car seats? Or do you need help? I don't want you having to stretch with the baby when you go to put Cai in his seat."

"No we're ok. Right, Brookie?!"

"Rights, momma! But like daddy say-ed we has a be caresful of my new baby brubber or sissy! Ooohh I so 'cited!"

Dancing by Eden, Brooklyn rubs her baby bump, which Blake finally sees. As her eyes go as wide as a globe, her heart hammers in her chest cavity wildly.

"W-what?" She blurts out in a snippy harsh whisper.

Smiling like the Cheshire cat, Eden ignores her as she purposely rubs her two and a half month belly bump that is the equivalent of a five month human bump. It's undeniable. Rome has gotten Eden pregnant....again. And now Blake is having it rubbed in her nose once more.

Watching Eden pick Brooklyn up and snap her in, Blake is literally stunned in place as she watches her walk around the car and snap Cairo in.

"You ok, baby?" Softly kissing her, Rome strokes her belly that begins quaking under his touch.

"I'm good. Just hungry. And now, whew, a bit uncomfortable cause of this little pup." Placing a kiss on his nose, Eden touches his cheek and walks back to the passenger side to get in.

Looking up, Rome realizes Blake hasn't returned to her car.

"You need something?"

"Uh yes, can I speak to you?"

Stepping a bit closer to her own car on the opposite side of the parking lot, she waits for Rome to follow.

"What's up? Brookie needs somethin?"

"No. She's really pregnant...again?"

"Blake, don't start. Yes she is. And we're fully mated even after that shit you pulled. So no Eden, Cai, and our new baby are not goin nowhere. They are here to stay. So don't even start any more shit. You know we been stopped this bullshit since before Eden and I got back together."

"How is Brook gonna feel?! She's not gonna understand why her mommy and daddy can't be together, but he can start a new family without her?! Did you think about Brooklyn, Rome?!" She hisses as tears brim her eyes.

"While I was getting my wife pregnant, was I thinking about anything else but loving her? Nooo." He looks at Blake in a disgusted manner. "But Brooklyn is very excited about the baby. She loves Cai. She loves the fact that Edee is pregnant and we're making her a big sister again. We even threw her a whole party about being a big sister. I sent you the pictures. You sent back a wack ass thumbs up."

"I didn't know that's what it was for!"

"Well Brookie is ecstatic about it. It just seems like her mom is the one having a hard time with it. But uh, we'll see you in a week. Get home safe." 

Walking back to his SUV, Rome hops inside.

"What was that?"

"I don't know how I dealt with her for so long!" Laughing boisterously, Rome shakes his head and starts the car.

"Whyyy?! What happened?!"

Giggling at his unexpected epiphany, Eden listens as he tells her what they discussed.

Speeding back to her apartment in absolute hysterical tears, Blake puts her plan in motion. She's been dealing with Rome for over eight years off and on since college, so there's a few things she's recognized. Like the fact that even when it's cold, he's always warm. That his teeth, especially the canines, are larger than most humans. The fact that his eyes seem to constantly flaunt dual colors, even in their human state. And that smell of his is so undeniably alluring and captivating. And his sexy looks and mouth watering physique are literally other worldly.

But why does that matter? Especially since she knows the reason why? Well because she noticed all of those things in Sean, once they started speaking. So right away she knew he too was a wolf. But from what Rome told her during their dating phase, wolves hardly ever venture into human territory. Unless for an emergency or to hide out as rogues. So she plans on using her little rogue Sean to the best of her ability. Just like unbeknownst to her, he plans on using her connection to Rome to the best of his ability. 

Scurrying up to her apartment, she changes into a black sports bra, panties, and oversized business shirt. Calling Sean, he can basically smell the desperation over the phone. Dashing out of his hotel at breakneck speed he rushes to Blake's apartment. Watching her open the door, he pulls his blush colored bottom lip into his mouth.

"Come in." Blake invites in a breathy alluring voice.

As he walks past her, he discreetly sniffs the air. It's a mixture of her arousal, sweet wine, and dare he say sadness. Walking over to the couch, he takes a seat and looks over to Blake as she saunters over to him. Brazenly straddling his lap, she kisses him. It's a raunchy, deep, porn worthy lip lock.

"Well." Smirking at her, he arches his eyebrow in an amused questioning manner.

"We're both grown and by our chemistry it's very obvious what we both want." Kissing up his neck, Blake joins him in the venture of removing his belt.

Once the pesky hindrance has been removed she quickly unbuttons his dark wash jeans. Unbuttoning his black shirt, she drags her tongue down his warm chiseled chest. Not stopping until the action causes her to have to move her body to her knees on the plush dove gray carpet of her spacious living room. Finally nice and comfortable on her knees, Blake unabashedly reaches her petite hand into Sean's boxers and frees his rather beautiful and plentiful appendage. 

"Mmm." 

Slowly licking and kissing up the long thick rod, Blake gleefully takes on the task of pleasing Sean with her mouth. As her head moves rather skillfully up and down the entire girthy shaft of his dick, Blake makes a moist sucking mess. That Sean enjoys oh so much. Wrapping his large hand in her blonde tresses, he inhales sharply as she makes quite the sloppy slobbery display of his dick.

"Shiiiiiiittttttt." Hissing through clenched teeth, he watches Blake's lips absolutely stretched to the maximum around his base. 

Watching her rub and massage his sac only makes the heavy bags of nerves tighten.

"I'm bout to nut!" 

Alerting her of his pending release, he is pleasantly surprised as she sucks harder and faster and moans as he shoves her head down deeper. As his toes curl probably tight enough to rip the soles of his shoes, Sean growls as his cum splashes happily towards the back of Blake's awaiting throat.

Panting, Sean observes through hooded eyes as Blakes licks every single speck of his seed off his large dick. Pulling her up by her throat, he smiles as she releases a moaning giggle. Pecking her lips quickly, he lifts her small petite frame and sinks her onto his already erect package.

"Fuuuuuccckkk!" Blake shrieks feeling incredibly full.

Hooking his arms under her legs, Sean scoots to the edge of the couch and begins roughly bouncing Blake in his lap. Chewing against his bottom lip, he watches her toss her head back, moaning her throat raw as he treats her like his personal sex doll. Grabbing and gripping his neck, Blake screams through her first orgasm.

And that is exactly how they spend the rest of their night getting very acquainted with each other's bodies. In fact that is exactly how they spend the next month getting to know each other. Wrapped up in the sheets and draining each other of all the fluid their bodies are capable of making. That and Blake overly sharing as much of Rome and Eden's business as she knows.

"Ok so tell me again why you think this is a good idea? Isn't it like some dark voodoo magic? Like won't I be haunted or some shit?!"

Looking at her, Sean smiles handsomely and shakes his head.

"No, baby. I mean it is magic that makes it work, yes. But nothing will happen. I promise, and you trust me right?" Giving her a seemingly sincere smile, he smiles even deeper as she slowly nods her head.

"Yeah, I trust you."

"Good girl. Now you're gonna drink this vial. The whole thing and you're gonna try to shift into her." Holding a picture of the she-wolf that was abducted and murdered from RiverRun, Sean gives her motivation to shift.

 Watching her climb into the bath tub, he nods approvingly. Thus far his plan has been executed seamlessly. First the wooing and recruitment of the Sun's Core witch that has been hiding in plain sight amongst the humans of Mellow Falls. 

Extracting out of her how to obtain the shifting elixir; while making her fall in love with him. Then the kismet-like meeting with the slain she-wolf, Elle. Their façade of a whimsical romance that resulted in her abduction. And ultimately her gruesome and untimely demise. 

To now having Blake his, all too eager, secret trap door into the world and mighty pack of RiverRun. He is determined to see the ruining of Rome Haven, just like he sought to do to him. He will reclaim his honor after such a fall from grace. He will undoubtedly take back what belongs to him.

"O-o-ok. B-but why am I s-s-sittin in this ice bath?!" As her teeth chatter violently, Blake looks up at his standing figure with worried eyes.

"I told you, baby. Wolves have naturally high body temperatures, so when you undergo the shift, although it's to shift into another person, it's still morphing your DNA and genetics. So it's gonna spike your temp like crazy. Trust me it will feel good. Ok?"

"Y-y-yeah." Nodding nervously, Blake reaches for the vial in his hand. "I-I-I love y-y-you."

"I know, beautiful. Love you too." 

Kneeling at the side of the bathtub, he tips the entire vial of swirling cream white liquid down Blake's awaiting throat. The silky sparkling liquid resembles the glistening glittering color of the moon-heart from Elle, the slain she-wolf. Exhaling deeply, Blake settles in the ice bath. Observing her closely, Sean watches her muscles tense as her skin begins turning a blistering red.

"Bab-babe?! I'm so hot! Sean, I-! I feel  like I'm on fire inside!"

"Shhh, calm down. It's ok, just calm down and sink into the ice."

"O-ok."

Doing as she's told, Blake fully submerges herself in the water. As her naked body is fully covered in ice water, her drowning screams bubble out as her bones  break and reset to metamorphosis into Elle. Her skin stretches to now cover the new formation.

And the burn is excruciating. Staying fully submersed for an entire minute, she rockets out of the water and gasps for air. Watching her intently, Sean claps. Ecstatically he leaps into the air,  grabs her face and kisses her deeply.

"You did it, baby! I'm so fuckin proud of you! There's no way Rome or any of those fuckers at River Run will know it's you! You'll be my secret little agent. You can do that for me baby, right?"

"Of course. Especially if it means getting rid of that bitch of his."

Hearing her speak so ill of Eden, makes his lip curl. Reigning in his reaction, he kisses her instead of voicing his opinion on the matter. His issue isn't with Eden, no it's with that smug pretentious bastard, Rome Cannon Haven.

 Carrying Blake, now disguised as Elle to the bedroom, he pleases her until she is exhausted. He needs to make use of Blake's new appearance before the shifting potion wares off and they have to use the next vial. The witch was only able to make three successful batches so he needs to use them sparingly.

Waking up as the car pulls to the outskirts of RiverRun, Blake's heart is pounding hard enough to hear it in her ears.

"Babe, I'm so nervous. What if I fuck up?"

"Just do as we planned. From what some of my old pack members have told me, they're giving some big ass announcement tonight. It's gonna be in the city square by the arena. I'll be right here when you drive back. Don't mess this up. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I won't." 

Nodding she smiles as he tucks her hair behind her ear and kisses her. Even though she's a bit uneasy by the harsh way he just spoke to her.

Watching her drive away, he walks into the woods to wait. Successfully making it through the territory without drawing attention to herself, Blake drives straight towards the city center.

"I really can't believe that you guys have been able to keep it a secret this long!"

"I know, Lils! Everyone must be so happy that we're acting as the alpha and luna that they just haven't noticed!" Giggling as Lily finishes her makeup, Eden rubs her rumbling belly.

"My niece is actin out in there! Look at your belly! It's like an alien is inside of you!"

"I knoooowww! I was sure she was gonna give my ass stretch marks!" As the two watch her stomach be stretched as the baby moves, they poke the areas for her to kick against their hands.

"And you guys have decided on her name right?! Y'all can't be up there bout to give my baby all types of wrong names!"

"Ya so stupid!" Laughing, Eden pops more snickers coated popcorn in her mouth. "Yes it's official we are sticking to it!"

"Ok good! Alright mamacita, we gotta get ya beautiful ass dressed!"

"Ooohh there's my beautiful babies! All three of my girls! Isn't that right, nana's girl?!" Hugging both Lily and Eden, Elise kisses her belly. "Ok, clothes!"

Ushering the girls into the closet, Elise helps them get dressed.

"So the big announcement, huh?!"

"I know, it doesn't feel real! I never, you hear me, never thought I'd get here with Eden!"

"I know! and now to be fully marked, mated, and with another pup on the way!"

"Yeah, you put that shit on me! You and Lils need to catch up!"

"Right after the wedding in a month and a half when my new lil mama gets here. Cause E already said she's not bout to be big pregnant in the wedding pictures! Hence why we had to push it back another month, cause y'all asses fertile as fuck!"

"Fuck you, bruh!"

"Nah, but Wild y'all are hella fertile! Like everytime y'all fuck she end up pregnant! You might wanna get that checked out!"

"Stone you too damn dumb!" 
As the men laugh hysterically they continue getting ready for the main event.

____________________

Who the hell is this Sean?!🤔

Thoughts?🐺
💗A.J

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.4K 416 14
True love. Mates. The very backbone of the werewolf species. But what happens when your Alpha mate rejects you? --------- Eden Cross is a Beta wo...
2.1K 73 21
This is part 2 of Ari's Reverse Harlem. Ari has been getting stronger every day with the help of her mates and brothers. Her love ones are still try...
1.4K 489 24
*Book Two Of The Federation Series* It is said that the moon goddess created supernatural beings that gain strength from the moon, creatures of the n...
410K 15.1K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...