Building Virtues [Completed✔]

By PiscesPleasure

They say chastity is a virtue, but virtues are just old antiquated rules put in place to keep girls virgins b... More

Copyrights and Expectations
Alpha Luna
When in Rome
The Havens
Lost his Luna
To Be Determined
She-Wolves
Disrespect
Shocked
A Good Time
Perfect Opportunity
Forever Mate
Forbidden Juices
Garden of Eden
Run Errands
Grocery Store
Quietly
Pet Name
Festival
Spend the Night
Make it Worse
Chance
Make Up
Separate Ways
Sick to her Stomach
Vanished
Deep Exhale
Will Ever Know
Bitter Sorrow
Wolf Glory and Heartache
Bubble of Bliss
Good Faith and Moonlight
More at Home
Hands to Themselves
Meeting of the Minds
Mi Amor
Different Reasons
Shot Clock
When
The Main Event
Waging War
Rogue
Save Her
Into Eternal Darkness
Building Virtues

Pride & Admiration

241 22 20
By PiscesPleasure

After a week of searching the trackers are still at a standstill with evidence and possible suspects. Still needing Winter and Marguerite's help, they both oblige and stay. Luckily the boys are with Laurent and Troy.

"Yes I will tell Ms.Edee that you guys said hi! Ok my lovies, mommy and Gigi love you so much and will see you soon I promise. Yeeeesss, Nox I know I lost the bet for the hundredth time! Ok love you to the moon and back again!" 

Laughing, Winter stops dead in her tracks when an absolutely hysterical Eden comes dashing through the pack house with something small bundled in her arms. Exchanging a worried look, both Winter and Marguerite blurt out, 'the baby?!'

Following Eden they sprint in the direction they saw her run. Ending up outside of the large carved oak doors of the war room, they slowly pull the door open. Finding Rome consoling Eden, Winter's heart sinks. Making a beeline to her, she makes sure she's alright.

"Edee?"

"I-. I don't know what happened! I woke up and heard Brookie giggling and laughing! So I-! I checked and Cairo was gone, but-! But this is what I found!" Pointing to the most adorable diamond white wolf puppy Winter has ever seen, Eden is an emotional wreck.

"Ok, what's the matter?! It's Cai!" Giggling as he licks her face, Winter strokes his fur.

"How do you know?!" Both Rome and Eden rush out in a choir.

"I can feel it. He's just fine. He just shifted!"

"That can-. That can kill him, Winter. He's too little." Eden sniffles.

Rubbing her hands together, Winter closes her eyes and inhales deeply.

"No, not him. He's special. He's just fine. But he needs something. Ask Nile, Edee." 

Opening her eyes, Winter nods.

As Rome kisses her softly, he clears the tears streaking down her beautiful face.

"It's ok, baby. Concentrate."

Nodding and sniffling, Eden inhales and tunes into Nile.

"Wisp."

Opening her eyes she stares at Rome in confusion.

"What she say?"

"Wisp."

"You have to summon Wisp and Nefessa? How?"

"I-. I don't know. Shaman Featherbrooke did it last time. Rome I -. I'm scared for him. What if-? What if he can't shift back or-?! Or it hurts or disfigures him?! He's so little!"

"Shh, mama. He's gonna be alright. Have you not met his bomb ass momma?! Cai is gonna be ok." Holding Eden to him as she sighs into a soft laugh, he kisses her forehead. "I linked everybody, they're coming."

Nodding against his chest. Eden watches Brooklyn play with Cairo in his little pup form. Neither one of them realizing the stress he's causing the adults. As everyone rushes into the war room, Eden couldn't be more thankful that her parents were in town visiting.

"What on Earth?!" 

As her eyes double in size, Elise stares at her once human grandson. All that file in, share her identical reaction. Staring at everyone, Eden shrugs in complete shock.

"I-. I don't know. I woke up and he was like this. And Nile said I need to contact Wisp, but mommy and Lils y'all know Shaman Fetherbrooke contacted them. I-. I don't know how." 

As her voice breaks from feeling defeated, Rome kisses her tenderly.

"Baby, it's ok to not know the answer to everything. We'll figure it out. I'll always be here to help figure it out. Ok?"

"Ok. I'm really happy we stayed mated." She whispers.

Smiling from ear to ear, Rome grins at her.

"Me too beautiful. Me too."

"AWWWW!" 

Their family and friends express loudly as they hug and blush visibly.

"Um, open the moonroof, you need moonlight!" Snapping her fingers, Lily begins remembering the moon spirit tapping ceremony. "And-! And then touching where Wisp kissed you, Edee! She said she'd always be with you y ella puso un beso en su cabeza(and she put a kiss on your head)!"

"Y'all got my baby excited! She speaking that Spanglish!" 

"Ayy, callate, papi!" Laughing Lily swats Israel as Eden follows her instructions.

Pressing the button on the conference table, Eden partially opens the moonroof. As it retracts automatically, the full moon's light comes cascading into the room. Bathing the entire large space in its spectacular beams. 

Standing in the center of the war room, Eden holds her hand over her heart and the place on her forehead where Wisp left a glittering little kiss print. Inhaling and exhaling slowly, Eden focuses on Nile's energy. Tapping into her moon essence. Uttering a simple sentence, Eden exhales deeply.

"Nefessa and Wisp, we need you." Exhaling, Eden's eyes open and glow a shimmering amethyst. 

In less than a minute a swirl of sparkling glitter whirls across the long war room table and Wisp appears.

"Why hello, little She-Alpha! Alpha Rome!" She wears a knowing glittery smile. "I see you two have upheld your promise to Nefessa!" She claps gleefully.

"Uh, yes, sort of. But Wisp we have more pressing matters, the bab-.!"

"BABY?! Oh my!" Clapping, she twirls around Cairo in utter glee. "Oh he's perfect! Just as we imagined!"

"Wait, what?! You knew?!" Eden stutters out.

"Of course we knew, silly girl!"

"Wow!" Rome laughs, completely flabbergasted.

"How has he shifted fully, he's only been 1 for two months? Is this safe?"

Smiling slyly, Wisp wags her finger at the concerned parents.

"You two worry about all the wrong things instead of the blessings that are right in front of you!"

"What? Wisp we need real answers!" Eden stresses trying to convey their concern for Cairo, who has played himself into exhaustion as he sleeps curled up on the polished mahogany table.

Playfully rolling her shimmering eyes, Wisp smiles at Eden.

"Cai is beyond fine. Look and you shall understand."

Waving her little sparkling hand in Cairo's direction, Wisp squeals ecstatically as Eden's eyes become as big as saucers. Pulling Rome's arm she points to their son.

"Oh my gosh, baby! Look!"

Seeing where her hand is pointing, Rome produces a megawatt smile and shakes his head in proud disbelief.

"WHAT?!" Everyone else blurts out.

"H-he's an Alpha-Luna?!" Eden stammers in pure amazement. "B-but he's a male."

"Correction, he's an Alpha-Prince, your highness!" Clapping giddily, Wisp bows her little body to Eden.

"WHAT?!" They all blurt out in unison, Eden and Rome included.

"Nile and Legend, please shift, my loves."

With the whimsical wave of her little hand, Wisp commences the most majestic graceful full shift of Legend and Nile that any of the  other wolves present have ever seen. Standing there in all their regal beauty, Legend and Nile literally dwarf all in attendance. Waving her hand once more, Wisp fully opens the moonroof of the war room ceiling. Allowing the massive room to be bathed in the utterly stunning crisp beams of the full moonlight.

As the light reflects off of Legend and Nile's fur, Lily begins jumping up and down. Shrieking as she and Elise hold hands, they emit high pitched cries of joy. Asia too wiggles in excitement as tears of motherly joy flood her face. And almost in identical unison, Scott and Bentley voice a surprised: "Well, I'll be damned!" 

Israel and Sincere whistle and howl along with all the other celebratory ruckus. And the source of all of their joy? The absolutely blindingly bright, glimmering, platinum aura radiating from both Nile and Legend. But that is only the beginning.

"Nile and Legend, please allow your human counterparts to witness your glory!"

Allowing Eden and Rome to see through their eyes, the two see what everyone else is so emotional about. Not only are their auras identical, but Legend's glorious steel grey fur now is adorned with a blazing snow white streak down the ridge of his back, that is identical to Nile's billowing snow white plush fur. The ultimate true mark of the Alpha-Luna bloodline. Staring at each other with eyes teeming with love and admiration, they see that they each now boast dual colored orbs. One of Legend's striking platinum silver and one of Nile's stunning gem-like amethyst. Lovingly licking and nuzzling each other's face, Nile and Legend are in unadulterated bliss.

"I know, my lovelies!" Wisp claps. "But I need Eden and Rome, Nefessa has a word for you two." Waving her hand one last time, Wisp again majestically transforms the beautiful couple. As they stand in front of their loved ones draped in soft white silk ensembles, they wrap each other in their arms and gaze lovingly into each other's eyes. 

"How is this possible?!" Eden smiles tearfully.

"Because my little she-alpha, you finally learned the lesson that Nefessa always wanted you to learn. You learned to trust and love. No matter how hard you tried to fight and run, you always came back to your home." Pointing at Rome, Wisp smiles. "You stayed marked and fully mated, even though Nile and Legend took it upon themselves to do so. You fully opened your heart to him. So Eden Haven, we would like to all hear you voice it, please!"

Smiling at Rome shyly, Eden buries her face in his chest.

"I love you, Rome Haven. I have loved you f-for so long."

"I love you too, mama. From the first time I saw you."

Cupping her tear stained cheek, he kisses her gently.

"And you Mr.Alpha Rome Cannon Haven! Whew, you are a piece of work! But Nefessa is beyond proud of you! Like you said from the time you laid eyes on Eden you fell in love with her. You fought for it so hard because you have never wanted something so badly in your life that you did not know if it truly wanted you back. You were scared beyond reason, but you continued to fight to prove to her just how much you loved her, how much she meant to you, and how much you wanted her to love you back. You made some terrible mistakes and decisions, which we were awfully upset about, but you redeemed yourself and fought for your family harder than you ever would have on the battlefield! We are beyond proud of you two's union. So without further adieu, the Moon Goddess!" 

Twirling and twisting her hands around each other a brilliant starry orb appears in Wisp's hand. Just as everyone thinks that's the most magical thing they've seen, the orb explodes. Blanketing the room in literal falling stars the most stunning woman they've all seen appears. 

She is clothed in a stark white ball gown, the color of moonbeams themselves. Her flawless skin is caramel adorned with embellishments of smooth white patches. Her dual hued skin is jaw droppingly perfect. A true work of art flaunting both pigment and the absence of pigment, reminiscent of the moon phases themselves. Her long black tresses drape down her back under her regal galactic crown. Smiling like a proud mother, her warmth and love radiates through the room. Greeting them the most melodic voice they've ever heard emanates from grinning pink lips.

"Hello my King and Queen!" Watching as Wisp bows to them, everyone else follows suit. "Congratulations on your union, my loves! I am so very proud of you two. And to answer your previous question of how all of this is possible, Eden, it has always been written in the stars. You are the first Alpha-Luna in the creation of wolves to EVER have a designed and destined mate. You two, Rome and Eden, Nile and Legend were created of the same moon essence. Literally two halves of one wolf soul. Your connection was whimsical, instant, and terrifying because neither of you were accepting of the way it was arranged. Nile and Legend on the other hand knew instantly! It was just getting you two on board that was the true challenge and you both conquered it with zest and vigor! And for that you have created the first ever royal wolf bloodline. Rome has ascended to King Alpha of ALL wolves, as Eden has ascended to Queen Alpha-Luna of ALL wolves. You will create only Prince Alphas and Princess Alpha-Lunas. All of your children will rule as a Royal court, no position higher than the other. They will rule over all werewolf packs of the world, and reign supreme as the magnificent little beings they are. As Rome and Eden step down your children will ascend to share the throne. And my lovely regal Eden, you have taken to my beautiful little Brooklyn in a way even I did not imagine. You literally nurtured and nourished one of my almost forsaken pups back to health and Twilight and I will forever be in your debt. And for that, my little Brooklyn has accepted and adopted you as her mother as Twilight has taken Nile as her mother and therefore she now shares the Queen Alpha-Luna bloodline with her siblings."

As all the attendees sing Eden's praises, Rome kisses her tenderly and thanks her.

"God, I love you." He gazes at her with the most unrequited loving stare.

"And in regards to my little sly magical prince!" Giggling, she draws everyone's attention to a still sleeping Cairo. "His shift was orchestrated to bring about this moonlight ceremony! Geez you two can be stubborn and thick headed!" She laughs in regards to Eden and Rome. "But he is fine. He and Supreme are thoroughly enjoying their first shift. His body is strong and he is instrumental in uniting the supernatural worlds. As Lilith has told it to Marguerite, we creators have plans of uniting supernatural beings, once more. Support him, for my little prince has some pretty big plans to fulfill! Now to more pressing matters, the war I warned of is still lurking. Their troops are gathering in number and you will need allies. I am proud of you Eden for thinking of Winter, she is one of your keys to succeed. You two touched on a deeper trustworthy level because her energy is that of the celestials, who are the rulers of the moon realm. And thank you Rome for believing in her decisions to call on Winter and her resources. That relationship will reward your family in more ways than you know right now. Be strong and support one another. I am so proud of you, my royal family. Please share the news, Eden!" 

As Eden smiles at all of the questioning faces, she nods.

"We're expecting....again!"

As her words are met with an uproar of love and support, Wisp too joins in with the celebration.

"Congratulations my loves!" Nefessa beams. "All hail the royal family, the Havens. And because I say it on this moonlit night, so it shall be written in the history of wolves. Go in peace and moonlight." 

With her blessing and her confirming proclamation, just like last time, Wisp and the magical visitation from the moon goddess disappear in a plume of spectacular glitter.

"Baby, what?!" Rome twirls Eden around.

Lifting up her white silk garment top, Rome exposes the perfect little baby bump.

"EDEE?!" Her name rings out as everyone screams in excitement.

"Congratulations, baby!" 

Grabbing Rome's face she kisses him.

"When?! How long?!"

"The night we mated fully!"

"Two and a half months?! I knew you smelled different! But I thought I just missed your smell so it was stronger!"

"Nope, this little pup was making themself comfy."

"I knew it! I was wondering when you were gonna tell me sneaky! I just didn't wanna spill the beans! Hathor told me!" Laughing, Winter rubs Eden's belly.

"Gosh, you're too much you and that Hathor! And thank you so much for being here with our family during this time, Winnie!"

"You are my family, Eden. I told you that when I met you over two years ago. And I meant it! I love you."

"I love you too! And God knows I love you!" Hugging and kissing Lily, Eden gazes at her friends that are like her sisters. She couldn't be anymore thankful to be surrounded by such love and support. 

"Mama look!"

Pointing in Cairo's direction, Rome draws everyone's attention to him as he commences to shift. The shift is so graceful and effortless. As he sits yawning on the table, Eden scoops him up and kisses all over his face.

"Hey baby. You scared me!"

"Ma! Da!" Calling his parents he softly touches both of their tear stained cheeks.

As everyone gazes lovingly at the true royal family, their hearts swell with pride and admiration.

____________________

Yay! A new pup! And real love!

Thoughts?🐺
💗A.J

Cast:

The gorgeous Winnie Harlow as Neffessa the Moon Goddess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
4.9K 219 31
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...
113K 3K 89
🏅#1 badassfemalelead (oct 2023) 🏅 #5 seductive (nov 2023) #1 seductive (nov 2023) 🏅 #1 greenflag (nov 2023) 🏅#1 #3 beautifulfemalelead (nov...
8.7K 148 28
Ryder Romano. He's a thirteen-year-old werewolf who is next in line to be Alpha. His dad, the current Alpha, gets notified that two new people will b...