stuck

By btsarmy123445

I desire the things which can destroy me in the ends - Sylvia Plath You're allowed five emotional minutes a d... More

A trip to the mall
First meeting
who are you?
Distraction
back to normal ?
I'm back
The past
Prison Break
Bad choices
I have no regrets,...... I think
Five Words Jeon
Finally it's the freaking dance
Kiss and Makeup

A " friends" date

22 0 0
By btsarmy123445

Diary entry 9

January 24th 2022

A/N: A quick note for y'all Jungkook is bunny/coconut head okay so in Y/N's pov she doesn't know his name that's why ok.

Btw their in the college parking lot if you forgot with him in the car

Y/n pov:

Bunny: How about a date?

Did I hear that correctly a date?  Y/N.exe has stopped working. I can feel my cheeks starting to heat up, why am I blushing.

Bunny: Well, I mean you don't have to feel forced to go on one if you don't want to

Y/N: I-I don't know 

Bunny: If it makes you feel any better, I just thought we could get to know each other better, since we're just complete strangers. You don't have to if you don't want to-

Y/N: Who said I didn't want to 

Bunny: so are you accepting or

Y/n: I will go on a date with you on one condition

Bunny: Ok, and what's that ?

Y/n: you're paying

Bunny: Deal

Y/N: Anyway, can we also start off as you know friends before becoming  s-something more

Bunny: What do you mean something more

Y/N:  I think you know perfectly well what I mean

Bunny: Ok then princess ,should we go or are we going to be screaming at each other's neck in the middle of the parking lot.

Y/N: Oh fuck

I turn around to see a couple seniors and students staring at us, god does anyone in this school not have anything better to do, Like fucking come on. Before I could say anything, someone did for me.

Bunny: What are you staring at? huh Mind your own fucking business

He yelled, which made me involuntarily flinch. I turned to see him glaring at the students which made feel something, I'm not sure what but I feel like I'm melting. He looks so hot when he's mad, may the lord have mercy on me cause he ain't. He looked at me and softened his gaze which surprisingly  made me feel butterfli- what is wrong with me. I'm just hungry , I'm not feeling butterflies in my stomach.

Bunny: Are just going stand outside my car or get in.

Y/N: I will

I went to sat in the seat next to the driver's seat. I turned to see him staring at me.

Y/N: What 

Bunny: Don't you think you're forgetting something, like your seatbelt

Y/N: No, I was about to but I saw you staring at me, creep

I turn and try to get the seatbelt but it's stuck. God , I keep on pulling it but it's fucking stuck.

Bunny: Do you need help-

Y/N: No thank you, I can do it myself 

Bunny: ok then

Fuck it's fucking stuck , before I could pull even harder another hand came and pulled it for me. I turn to see bunny practically inches from my face. I gulp nervously , fuck I told him I could do it. After he pulled the seatbelt and put it on for me. He looked up at me now, I swear my heart literally skipped a beat.

Bunny: Next time , you need help ask for it

Y/N: I didn't need your help, I could have done it on my own thank you very much

Bunny: And I'm not going to wait 10 hours for you to figure it out

Y/N: It's your fault for having such a trashy car

Bunny: Excuse you

Y/N: Whatever , go back to your seat

Bunny: why should I?

Y/N: Why are you so close to my face huh ? What do you want a kiss?

I asked jokingly, but that just made him smirk and come a bit closer

Bunny: If I said yes then what would you do?

He came even closer, I closed my eyes on impulse is he going to KISS ME. But nothing happened, I opened my eyes to see him back in his seat and holding a rose.

Bunny: Are you going to take it or should I keep holding it 

Y/N: where did you get this from?

Bunny: It was in the back seat , behind you. That's why I had to come closer like that , but wasn't expecting you to close your eyes.

Y/N: O-Oh , that makes sense ,I thought something else was going to happen

I mumbled the last part, I knew that he must have heard cause he was smirking.

Bunny: What did you think? That I would kiss you

Y/N: What no never in million years would I even dream of it.

Bunny: I wouldn't say never though- 

Y/N: Keep dreaming bunny now are we going go, I was promised free food.

I said taking the flower from him, it is beautiful but was it a coincidence it was a rose cause roses are my favorite flowers. Nah he probably chose them cause they were romantic or something.  As we were driving he kept on flirting with me, I looked annoyed but I secretly enjoyed it. It was nice spending time with someone other than being cooped up at home. I did take quick glances at him I mean can you blame me if you're seating next to person who looks like this.

(he looks so cute in this photo, I simping so hard right now. Btw this is the outfit he will be wearing this whole chapter.)

If I was an anime character I would have had a nose bleed by now. I need to stop thinking about him like that but he's so hard to resist .That's why have this  sassy attitude when I'm around  him, cause guys him make innocent girls fall for him just to get them in bed. I've seen this type of heartbreakers, actually one of them broke Lisa's heart once, she ended up losing her virginity to that vile creature. Lisa was crying in her room for days cause she really did love him but she was just an another toy to him. Tae on the other hand wasn't happy he legit beat the shit out of that guy. I'm secretly hoping that bunny isn't that type of person.

Jungkook pov:

I notice Y/n taking glances at me time to time, I'm pretending to be oblivious to that on purpose to save her the embarrassment.  I actually know her name, age and some other info about her from Jin Hyung .I'm taking her out but sadly not to some fancy restaurant, the cops are fucking everywhere I can't risk going to some restaurant just to get caught during dinner. How would even explain that to her, that's why I don't want to tell too much about me for now until I know I can trust her. I drove to hope's café , which is actually owned by me. Hopefully she would be okay with it, I mean she might be expecting something more from me but at the moment there's nothing I can do about that.

We finally arrived as I pull up the car in the parking lot. I get out the car and open the car door for her. 

Y/N: I can do it myself you know

Jungkook: But where's the fun in that

Y/N: Whatever

She got out and looked at the café , I was getting nervous about what she'll say. Wait why do I care so much about how she'll think. I've been out of the dating game for a while now , god  I should've asked for help.

Y/N: You coming or are just going keep staring into space

Jungkook: Wait, you don't have anything to say

Y/N: about what 

Jungkook: the café, aren't you mad that I didn't take you some place fancy

Y/N: As long as I'm getting food I don't care where

Jungkook: Ok then

As we both walk in, a very familiar figure behind the counter caught me eye. What the hell is Jimin doing here. We both made eye contact and after seeing me he was smirking. He's planning something ,god I'm going beat this midget's ass up later.

Jungkook: Let's sit over there

I pointed to a seat away from the windows, but still nice even for some privacy. I pull up a chair for her but she just sits in the other chair. 

Y/N: Do I have to tell everything? Just take a seat what are you waiting for?

Jungkook: you 

I mumbled under my breath.

Y/N: What

Jungkook: Nothing

I finally sit down. We both are just looking at each other awkwardly, looks like I'm going have to be the one to start the conversation.

Jungkook: Why don't we start with an introduction?

Y/N: Ok, I'll go first. Hey I'm Kim Y/N 

Jungkook: Nice name

Y/N: you are?

Jungkook: I'm Jung..      woo, ya Park Jung woo

Y/N: Hey ,you have the same name as the K pop idol

Jungkook: Yeah , a crazy coincidence. So where are you from.

Y/N: I'm from Daegu, you

Jungkook: Busan, so are you alone Seoul or -

Y/N: Why do you wanna know, huh. 

She suddenly gasps, DID SHE FIND OUT WHO I AM. 

Y/N: Are you trying to kidnap me?

I suddenly start laughing, was she serious. 

Y/N: I'm serious, stop laughing

She said glaring at me which made me laugh even harder/

Jungkook: Sorry , it's funny how you can think of me like that.

Y/N: No , I'm not alone. I moved here for college, I lived with my aunt back in Daegu but she's not here with me. My best friend and her adopted brother are here though.

Jungkook: Oh, are you close with both of them

Y/N: Yeah, Lisa's been my bestie since middle school and Tae oppa and I look out for each other.

Did she just say oppa. Why would she call him oppa. 

Jungkook: So tell me more about this Tae oppa of yours.

Y/N: uhh, We have pretty close relationship

Jungkook: Is that so

I say biting my inner cheek, I don't know who this Tae oppa is but he better back off. 

Jungkook: Have you ever dated him before?

Y/N: Who tae? .. Now that you mention it , we actually had. The thing is Lisa's been playing matchmaker ever since my ex and I broke up. And she even set us up.

I clenched my jaw.

Jungkook: Why would she do that?

Y/N: The thing Tae is one of the sexiest people I've ever seen. I'm not the only who thinks that he gets a lot of confessions from girls and some of them are more persistent than others. So I pretended to be his girlfriend sometimes to make them back off.

What, how can he use her like that. I don't like this Tae oppa at all.

Y/N: Uhh, Jung woo you ok. You look you're gonna murder someone

Jungkook: That's cause I am

Y/N: What?

Jungkook: Nothing, but don't you think he's just using you

Y/N: What, Tae's not that type of person. He politely rejects these girls and sometime even goes out with some of them. But even he has he has limits, I was one who gave him the idea. 

Jungkook: Enough about this Tae oppa, this is our date and your talking about another man in front me.

Y/N: You were the one who asked

Jungkook: Let's just talk about something else, where the hell is the waiter. 

??: Sorry sir, for the inconvenience

Jungkook: It's ok

??: Mam, what would you like to order

Y/N looked at me confused. I guess she doesn't know what to choose. 

Jungkook: I'll have a caramel macchiato, and she'll have a chocolate milkshake with a croissant.

She looks at me dumbfounded. 

Jungkook: Don't worry, it's really good

At this point, I finally notice the waiter. She was behind me until right now. She then put her elbows on the table and turned to me. And in a seducing tone said to me.

??: Anything else sir

I was about to say no, when I noticed Y/N glaring at the waiter. Ha, time for some revenge.

Jungkook: It depends what do have to offer.

I said moving close to her. I could see that she was blushing. 

??: Well, the best things are off menu like a blowjob or a hook-up , or we can get out of here do just about anything.

Now, I'm practically inches away from her and in a husky voice said.

Jungkook: Anything?

She bites her lip, while looking at me.

??:Anything, for a sexy man like you.

Wow looks like she's desperate for me, too bad for her cause I've had my fun. I was about to reject her offer when another voice said it before me.

Y/N: Excuse me, ya hello there. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? huh

??: What do you mean miss?

Y/N: Oh, I don't maybe shoving your fake boobs up my boyfriend's face maybe. Huh who the hell am I? huh

??: I don't tolerate with rude customers like you, and boobs are very real your jealous they're bigger than yours.

I don't know what to do, but this drama needs popcorn. I look from the waiter to Y/N doesn't look like either of them are backing off. Wait, I've never had a situation where a waiter would even dare have the audacity to flirt with me. Unless..

Y/N: Oh so I'm the one being unprofessional, you're one flirting on the job and with a customer. Oh and sweetie I would barely call your boob job real and to think I would be jealous of fake ones makes me wanna laugh. Now kindly take the fucking order and leave or else.

??: Or else what you'll report me to my manager.

Y/N: No, but you better hope your manager will save you from me. Now stay away from my boyfriend or you might just have a broken nose or more. 

She said growling at her, damn girl can be scary when she wants to be. The waiter immediately left right after. I turned to see Y/N glaring at me.

Y/N: Don't you have any dignity, huh. Flirting with the waiter in front of your date .And you didn't even reject it. Shameless , I should've known boys like you think with their pants and not their brains.

She looked really mad and jealous. 

Jungkook: Hey, look I might be a lot of things but one of isn't a cheater. I was acting like that on impulse, I was going to reject her don't worry. I know by the way it was going it didn't seem like it. I'm really sorry you don't have to forgive me that easily cause I was acting like an asshole but you have my word. I won't do something like that again.

She looked at me to see if I was telling the truth, and she nodded.

Y/N: I'm not letting this go that easily but I trust you. You do this again...

She looked around for something on the table and picked up a butter knife.

Y/N: I'll shove this up your horny ass

Jungkook: I'm not horny

Y/N: You are the horniest person I've had the displeasure to meet

Jungkook: Really ,cause  for someone who doesn't like me seems so possessive and jealous of me. Btw you look so cute when you're jealous you know that.

She immediately blushes. Cute

Y/N: I'm not jealous, I was just helping you from making a bad decision. Like she seems so desperate to have your dick up her needy ass.

Jungkook: Really, I could practically see fire in eyes while you were glaring at her. And since when did was I your boyfriend.

Y/N: Never

Jungkook: That's not what you said a few minutes ago

Y/N: I just said that to make her back off

Jungkook: Ok if you say so , princess

Y/n: Yeah, whatever coconut head

The drinks and the croissant came we actually had a really fun time together. By the end of date we exchanged numbers and I dropped her off. I was driving back to the mansion with a stupid smile on my face. Maybe just maybe I could fall in love again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in Seoul

In a prestigious mansion ( not Jungkook's) with the entrance heavily guarded. A girl around her 20s was working out in her mansion's private gym. Afterwards she took a shower and went to her room and looked at a photo on the wall. The picture was of her and the love of her life. 

???:The days are so boring without you. I miss everything about you, your smile, your handsome face, your quirky personality just your everything baby. I heard about your escape, can't wait till we meet again kookie.

She said caressing his face in the photo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok things are starting to heat up people. I actually have so much fun while writing these. I know the chapters are kinda short but we have to deal with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 24.8K 50
๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐—” ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—น, ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น.. ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€...
55.4K 2.7K 16
"The thing about pain is... It demands to be felt." A story which will take you on a emotional rollercoaster ride. Something totally not like a cli...