"Lost in Love"

By naadiabluejoseph

"Lost in Love" is a Jikook love story inspired by Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin of BTS. Written by N. L. Jose... More

Chapter 1: This is Park Jimin
Chapter 2: This is Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 3: Dreams and Fantasies
Chapter 4: I Trust You
Chapter 5: Hungry Eyes
Chapter 6: Let Me Touch You
Chapter 7: All of Me
Chapter 8: Two Hearts
Chapter 9: Seek and Conquer
Chapter 11: The Plan
Chapter 12: Change
Chapter 13: The Real Me
Chapter 14: The Real Secret
Chapter 15: Finally
Chapter 16: The Journey Now Start
Chapter 17: Change of Plans
Chapter 18: Surprises
Chapter 19: Doctor James
Chapter 20: Austin, Texas
Chapter 21: Learning in Love
Chapter 22: Life Goes On
Chapter 23: How Do I Live?
Chapter 24: Bittersweet Moments: Part1
Chapter 25: Bittersweet Moments: Part2
Chapter 26: 감사합니다 (THANK YOU)
Chapter 27: I Can't Lose You
Chapter 28: I'm So Lost
Chapter 29: Back to Work
Chapter 30: The Fuckers
Chapter 31: Help Me!
Chapter 32: You're Almost There
Chapter 33: Drama! Drama! Drama!
Chapter 34: Don't Cry For Me
Chapter 35: Cry For Me
Chapter 36: Whalen 52
Chapter 37: Chingu (Friend)
Chapter 38: "More Secrets"
Chapter 39: "A Mother's Love"
Chapter 40: "A Father's Confession"
Chapter 41: "Jane's Secret"
Chapter 42: Sweetness
Chapter 43: My Sugarplum
Chapter 44: Jane's Log: Part1
Chapter 45: Jane's Log Pt2
Chapter 46: Jane's Log Pt.3
Chapter 47: The Humpty Dance
Chapter 48: Fire
Chapter 49: Our Mothers
Chapter 50: Finally!
Chapter 51: I Love You!

Chapter 10: The Party

175 20 3
By naadiabluejoseph

[Jungkook]

.

.

OMG!!! I couldn't wait for everyone to know that Jimin and I were dating. Even though I was disappointed about keeping our secret, I was happy that Jimin's plan was working. If it's one thing my lover could do was keep a secret. We went about a few weeks doing our normal everyday activities, studying together, grocery and mall shopping, exercising together, going out, dinners etc. It was just like our pre-waterfall days. However, Jimin added a few things to it.

.

1. Jimin laughed more. But not a fake laugh though. He naturally laughed and I encouraged him in his jokes by laughing back and making jokes too.

2. Jimin smiled more. No fake smiles either. Natural genuine smiles of love. I saw those sparkles in his eyes whenever he smiled at me.

3. Jimin touched me more. But not sexual touches. Just simple little bits of contact that lingered a little longer than before. His hand on my arm, his arm around my shoulder and a little rub along my back or ruffle of my hair. But what I loved the most were the piggy-back rides. If we were going to the carpark or the cafeteria for lunch, Jimin would jump on my back and I would carry him to our destination.

.

The only thing we didn't do was hold hands, hug or kiss. We kept our PDA at a sort of G/PG rating. Nothing 18+ at least, not yet... We made sure to not even sneak and do anything. We couldn't chance anyone seeing us and outing us before we did. So we kept our lovemaking inside Jimin's apartment. Our little private alcove.

.

However, in public, we definitely caught the eyes and attention of the many-many people around us. Students who didn't know us and of course the ones we knew. Amanda and Molly's stares were glued to us. Their eyes were red as the fires in hell themselves. Whenever Jimin and I would sit for lunch, we would sit opposite each other on the table. I loved looking directly at him and he felt the same way too. But I would also feel our friends' glares eating at our interactions. One day Tae came up to us.

.

"Hey guys, can I join you?" But he didn't even wait for an answer. Typical. He squeezed himself next to Jimin but he looked straight at me.

.

"So Jimin, how have things been? You haven't called me or replied to my messages in a while. What's up with that?"

.

He was speaking to Jimin, but his eyes never left mine. Challenge accepted, Kim Taehyung. I was no longer the shy doofus following Jimin around. I was now his boyfriend, his companion, his mate. But Tae didn't know that.

.

"Taehyung, you've been calling me and texting me about going to frat parties. You do know that mid-terms are around the corner. We have things to do other than party every night."

.

"Is that so? So studying is the reason why you haven't been spending more time with your friends? And not that somebody else is taking up all your time instead... like Jeon here?"

.

Jimin looked up at the two of us and saw and felt the killer energy that was raging between us. "Okay, calm down boys," and he touched both of our hands. Feeling Jimin's hand on mine immediately took me out of the evil staring contest. Tae obviously won but I didn't mind. Jimin was my lifeline.

.

"Tae," he said calmly, "You need to relax."

.

"How can I relax when this guy here is taking you away from me?"

.

Jimin answered him immediately, "No one is taking anyone anywhere. Okay? We are all friends. And to show you our solidarity, we'll come to your next party. How about this Friday night? I'm sure you're having some kind of soiree for something. Maybe a 'Mid-Term Pool Cooler' so we could relax a bit instead of being in books and computers all the time. We'll definitely come to that."

.

"We?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow as he picked up on the pronouns Jimin was using often.

.

"Tae, Jungkook is my adopted sibling. I'm supposed to show him around the place. Remember? Socializing is part of it."

.

"Well if he needs to socialize, I think Molly would be more than happy to help him with that. Everyone still remembers their juicy kiss outside my house."

.

I knew he was saying that to get a negative reaction from me but I didn't let it bother me. I answered him, "All the more reason for us to come to your party. We'll make even better memories." I was getting an inkling of why Jimin suggested for Tae to throw this party. This would be our time to let everyone know we were together. Hot damn! This party was definitely going to be very memorable.

.

Taehyung finally looked at Jimin and he nodded, "Okay. That sounds like a plan. So Friday." Then he watched me, "Don't worry Jeon, I'll have plenty of condoms ready for you. Now that you're Jimin's 'friend' there are so many girls waiting to get a piece of you. I'll invite them all." And he grinned.

.

But I grinned back, "Invite everyone. That's not a problem." I knew he said that part not to edge me but to see Jimin's reaction. And so said so done, his eyes had turned at Jimin who just smirked along with us. Jimin was such a great actor.

.

"Hmm... Sounds like Jungkook might get lucky on Friday," Jimin said and Tae smiled.

.

"Looks so. Don't worry, Kit. I'll make sure Cinderella makes an appearance too. Later!" and he left us.

.

We continued our day as normal and did not let his discussion affect us in any way. However when we went home by Jimin after, I couldn't stop laughing while Jimin expressed his disgust.

.

"OMG!!! I wanted to LITERALLY KILL him when he said he was bringing all those girls for you to fuck. UGH!!!"

.

He slammed down on his fluffy bed and I immediately joined him. I hovered over his beautiful face and body. Even when Jimin was upset, he was so gorgeous. I laughed and caressed his cheek, "Hmm... Little does he know, there's no girl or woman out there for me. You are all I need, my love."

.

Jimin was still grousing, "Yeah but he's just so unbearable at times. I've been doing what he asked for years. The one time I stop, he's upset. Did you see how he was looking at you? Like if you were the devil incarnate."

.

I lifted his chin up and made him look at me, "Jimin. You and Tae have been friends for a long time. Maybe he's right."

.

"Ha! Wha... You believe him?"

.

"All I'm saying is, you guys used to hang out all the time so when you stopped all your interactions, he noticed."

.

"Hmm..." Jimin sighed, "So you want me to hang out more with him? Keep going to parties like that with him?"

.

I cupped his face and his eyes closed for a bit savouring my touch. Then he opened them up when I spoke, "Jimin, personally those kind of parties aren't my style at all. I'm still very much like a big kid." Jimin giggled and I continued, "I like running around in theme parks and going to the movies. You saw my parent's home. It's a big playground. But if you want to go to Tae's parties, I will accompany you. If you want to go alone, I trust you. If you want to stop going, I'll support you. Whatever you decide to do, Jimin, I'm right here with you."

.

He looked into my eyes and as he nodded, I claimed his mouth. We sought and conquered each other that night. Giving and taking everything from each other. I loved hearing Jimin whispering and screaming out my name. I loved holding on to his hott wet body as I pound into him. I loved feeling the tightness of his mouth on my cock and my cock in his hole. We were kneeling into each other on his bed. Jimin's long slick back on my chest and my arms all around him, keeping him close to me. We danced our bobbing dance together, rising up and down, like how we learnt it in the pool. But this time we were connected. My dick in him and his hole taking me in. Every time Jimin moved back, I moved forward. Holding down on his hip, I pushed myself deeper inside. Then I traced his pectoral muscles with my fingers and pulled on his taut nipples making him squeal in delight while my other hand went lower to massage his dick and balls interchangeably.

.

"Ohhhhhh Jungkookie..." Jimin moaned.

.

The back of his head was resting on my shoulder and my lips and teeth were sucking his neck. FUCK! He smelt so good. His sex smelt so divine. I could live like this forever. He was holding on to the side of my thigh, while his other hand was arched back holding on to the back of my head.

.

"Jiminnie..." I was trying to hold on as long as I could but when Jimin turned to face me and pulled me into his lips to fucking take my breath away, I lost it.

.

I grabbed on to his upper groin area with both my arms and squeezed him so tightly he couldn't move.

.

"Jungkook....ah..."

.

I couldn't think. All I could do was move. I held Jimin tightly as I fucked him with a speed that I never knew I had in me. When the bed was too soft to make it feel right, I swiftly lifted him off and carried him to the wall. Pressing him down, he shook in a sexual fright.

.

"Jungkook..."

.

Jimin timidly squealed and I put my index finger into his mouth. He began to suck it but when I slammed my dick hard into him, he bit down on me. That fucking drove me mad with desire. I couldn't stop. Holding him with a force beyond my control, I fucked his ass hard and rough. I heard his muffled screams and the more he bit down the harder and faster I fucked him. Then I took my free fingers and squeezed his cheeks together, getting a grip on his jaw so he could release my digit that was being tortured by his teeth. My plan was to kiss him but when my finger came out of his mouth, his tongue was red and so was my finger. Jimin had bit down so hard on me, my blood spilled.

.

I looked at him still holding his jaw tight I turned his head so I could see inside of his mouth. I raised my finger to him and bought my lips to his cheek, "You made me bleed..." and I licked his cheek and then licked my finger. His eyes were bulging and when I thought he might cry from fright, Jimin's shaking hand came up to grab my bleeding hand and dragged his long tongue from the base of my index finger all the way to the top. When he reached the top, he pulled the nub back into his mouth using just his tongue and lips and sucked where my plasma was oozing out.

.

FUCK!!! This is some weird vampire shit. Me moving at top speed, Jimin sucking my blood... Next thing you know we'll be reading each other's...

.

"Your blood tastes so good... I want more..." Jimin gasped.

.

SHIT!!! VAMPIRE SHIT!!! To be exact! I loved it so I gave him what he wanted.

.

Jimin and I made lots of delicious fond memories of lovemaking, fucking and sexual fantasies. We tried a bit of BDSM (Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission. Sadism and Masochism). Simple explanation: being sexually tied up and tortured. We didn't do anything hard-core but dabbled on simple objects like scarfs, feathers, ice and food stuff that added to our sexual fantasies. Jimin got very excited with them. My favourite was the whipped cream and Jell-O shots. I loved pasting them all over his body and sucking them off of him. It gave a different meaning to the term, 'hunger'.

.

Tae's party was going to be our 'coming out' party. Jimin had a plan and it was iron-clad. All we needed to do was stay together and not let Tae or anyone take us apart. However we had a Plan B in case things didn't work out in our favour. When the day came, we dressed in similar colours. Like a couple would. We both had on dark blue jeans with white tops. I wore a loose fitted long sleeved shirt while Jimin's was a slim fit short sleeved white shirt. God he looked sexy. I couldn't wait for the after party when I could get to play with the buttons on his chest. Take that whatever way you're thinking. LOL!

.

I was never into wearing makeup but Jimin was. Guess it stems from our Asian roots and his stage acting. FUCK!!! Jimin was so fucking sexy when he came out of his bathroom. His eyes were popping with a dark outline and he even dabbed some wet stuff on his lips. I think Suki called it lip-gloss. HOT FUCK! I'm accompanying the most gorgeous and charming man to the party.

.

"So my Prince Charming... Are you ready to dance with this cinder boy tonight?" I asked as I grinned.

.

Jimin chuckled and shook his head, "You, my love, are the charming one tonight. You smell so fucking wonderful. Do we have to go to the party tonight? Maybe we should be partying together right here instead."

.

Jimin's fingers were already trying to find their way onto my chest. My heart was pounding and my nipples pointed in anticipation of him finding them and slowly torturing their points. I pulled his hips into mine and I knew he could feel my wanting.

.

"Ohhhh you big boy. Feels like you're ready for my tongue."

.

"Oh fuck Jimin. If you continue like this, I really won't be able to go anywhere but we need to do this." I lifted my hand to cup his chin, "Let's get this done with. I want everyone to know how much I love you."

.

My boyfriend smiled and nodded at me, "After then. Promise?"

.

I put my forehead on his, "I promise," and with that we left his apartment. We didn't kiss or hold hands either. We had to play the 'friendship' role first, then we would show the 'lovers' after. Jimin drove to Tae's house and we were immediately greeted by him. It's almost as though he was waiting especially for our arrival.

.

"Welcome to my humble home, guys. Jimin. Lovely to see you. Jeon. Likewise. I hope you both are ready for tonight. It's gonna be a blast."

.

The DJ was blasting and there were quite a few people there already. Our plan wasn't to stay long so we arrived when we thought the party was in full swing and so it was. There were a lot of girls there and I wondered if Tae stuck true to his word. I saw a few girls watching me with red cheeks. Lord! Aren't they going to be shocked tonight?

.

"Jeon, why don't you go get something for you and Jimin to drink? Jimin drinks beer. Go in the kitchen and grab one for him." Tae asked but we anticipated this.

.

"No. I'm okay. We'll get some later," Jimin added keeping me close to him.

.

Tae shrugged, "Well okay then. Enjoy yourselves then. Come out the pool area when you're ready. The girls are waiting to see that bare chest of yours, Jeon."

.

"Ahem. I wasn't really planning on swimming today, Tae."

.

But he was smart. He realised we had an answer for everything he was saying but we were already a few steps ahead of him.

.

He tried to look disappointed, "Aww that's too bad. Those girls would be so disappointed. Well think about it. You don't even have to go in the pool. Just bare it all and they'll come to you." And with that he toddled off.

.

Jimin knew Tae's house so he carried me off to the games room and we began to play some billiards. Technically we were at the pool just it was a pool table and not the swimming kind.

.

He came up to me and whispered, "Tae is so predictable."

.

I looked at him with a grin, "You mean, with the shirt?"

.

"Yeah. I think he suspects that we came with a game plan. I think doing what he wants will throw him off a bit. What do you say?"

.

"As long as we stick to the plan of you rescuing me, sure no problem."

.

Jimin nodded and after he genuinely beat me at two games of Eight Ball, we headed towards the swimming pool area. Yikes. The pool area was just so different from inside the house. While jumpy tech music was playing in the general area with beer and finger foods all around, there was a drastic difference inside the enclosed pool area. It was more seductive and intimate. Plus there were bottles of wine and hors d'oeuvres being served. Just as Tae said, there were lots of girls there, all dressed in skimpy bikinis and some were already getting their groove on with a few of the guys and other girls. Screams were heard in the pool as a water fight was going on. There were those who were slow dancing while others were lounging on the chairs either talking or making out.

.

I tried not to roll my eyes. No wonder Jimin didn't like these parties. They were too intimate and would encourage activities that could lead to... FUCK!

.

Apparently we came just at the moment when the fucking was about to start. One couple was already at it in the corner of the room. The girl was topless while a guy gyrating on her was sucking on her large breasts. Others were just standing watching them. Then another guy went behind her and slapped her ass. She squealed and he began pulling on his dick I guess in anticipation of fucking her. SHIT... We needed to do what we came to do quickly before the entire room became an orgy nest. Tae saw us and motioned for us to come to him. I felt lots of hands, fingers and squealing sounds on and around me. I tried not to turn green with envy when some of the girls grabbed on to Jimin's arms and were trying to rub their heavy chests on him.

.

As we walked towards him, Tae came up to us and raised Jimin's arm while yelling out, "Everyone, welcome Park Jimin our very own Prince Charming/Kit," and there were loud shouts, screams and claps.

.

Wow! These people really came out to Tae's parties because of Jimin. No wonder he was upset when Jimin stopped coming to his festivities. Jimin brought in the people. Especially the ladies. Jimin looked back at me and I just nodded. I understood the need for socializing and being around people. That in itself was healthy but what you do with them determined the kind of person you are. I looked around and I could see a variety of people there. Some just there for the ambience while those who were just horny. Then I saw her. WTF... I blinked my eyes and I tried to focus. OMFG! What? No, it can't be. How the fuck did she get here?

.

Barbara. My ex. 

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 21.4K 36
" I fucking hate you😒." JM "Sure you do, love.😘" JK ______________________________ A story in which the infamous handsome Jeon Jungkook fell inlove...
102 31 10
Kim y/n a 17yr old high school girl is kind, caring and gentle. She's so pretty and definitely got that look from her mum. When she was 6 she got int...
875 389 16
"yn,.....I like you." Jimin said "I'm sorry Jimin. I....I think love is just waste of time. I don't even know you well. I'm sorry." I am happy about...
372K 9.8K 55
❝Promise me you won't leave me Park Y/n... ❞ He whispers softly into my ear. You're 23 years old and you live with your twin brother Park Jimin and...