"Lost in Love"

By naadiabluejoseph

"Lost in Love" is a Jikook love story inspired by Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin of BTS. Written by N. L. Jose... More

Chapter 1: This is Park Jimin
Chapter 2: This is Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 3: Dreams and Fantasies
Chapter 4: I Trust You
Chapter 5: Hungry Eyes
Chapter 6: Let Me Touch You
Chapter 7: All of Me
Chapter 8: Two Hearts
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: The Plan
Chapter 12: Change
Chapter 13: The Real Me
Chapter 14: The Real Secret
Chapter 15: Finally
Chapter 16: The Journey Now Start
Chapter 17: Change of Plans
Chapter 18: Surprises
Chapter 19: Doctor James
Chapter 20: Austin, Texas
Chapter 21: Learning in Love
Chapter 22: Life Goes On
Chapter 23: How Do I Live?
Chapter 24: Bittersweet Moments: Part1
Chapter 25: Bittersweet Moments: Part2
Chapter 26: 감사합니다 (THANK YOU)
Chapter 27: I Can't Lose You
Chapter 28: I'm So Lost
Chapter 29: Back to Work
Chapter 30: The Fuckers
Chapter 31: Help Me!
Chapter 32: You're Almost There
Chapter 33: Drama! Drama! Drama!
Chapter 34: Don't Cry For Me
Chapter 35: Cry For Me
Chapter 36: Whalen 52
Chapter 37: Chingu (Friend)
Chapter 38: "More Secrets"
Chapter 39: "A Mother's Love"
Chapter 40: "A Father's Confession"
Chapter 41: "Jane's Secret"
Chapter 42: Sweetness
Chapter 43: My Sugarplum
Chapter 44: Jane's Log: Part1
Chapter 45: Jane's Log Pt2
Chapter 46: Jane's Log Pt.3
Chapter 47: The Humpty Dance
Chapter 48: Fire
Chapter 49: Our Mothers
Chapter 50: Finally!
Chapter 51: I Love You!

Chapter 9: Seek and Conquer

228 23 1
By naadiabluejoseph

[Jimin]

.

.

OMG! Jungkook's dad floored me.

.

No! He literally floored me on the soft mats of the 'Jeon Amusement Park' located at the back of their house.

.

OMG!!! THIS PLACE IS THE GREATEST!!!

.

I couldn't stop laughing as we all were playing a game of 'Seek and Conquer'. This was a game the Jeon siblings had created. It was a combination of 'Hide and Go Seek' and a videogame similar to 'Castle Takeover'. The 'blue conquers' would occupy a castle and send one solider to get to the opposite side's castle without being caught. 30 seconds would be given for the 'conquers' to start their mission however after that time a bell would ring and the 'red seekers' had to leave their castle to find the culprit trying to bombard their home. Sounds easy enough... Well think again.

.

Between the red and blue kingdoms was a maze and not just any ordinary maze, a labyrinth that was filled with tyres to jump into, walls to climb, monkey bars to get around and so many more obstacles. I felt like I was in an Army boot camp. My team's castle was so far away from the other castle, Suki and I literally had to take an electric mine cart to get there. The track was all around the perimeter of the acres of land in the back of their house. The mine cart had yellow and black stripes painted all around it and there were some stickers of Lucy from Charlie Brown. When we had first started the game Jungkook came to help me get inside of it. He stood quietly and touched the stickers and the colours on the sides. I knew and he knew that I knew... It was for Jon. Jungkook's dad came behind him,

.

"Do you like the new paint job, son? Do you think he would've liked it?"

.

Jungkook nodded and turned and hugged his father. My heart sank. So beautiful. Suki then came and patted Jungkook's back acknowledging her love too and I gave her my hand for her to come into the cart with me.

.

"Thank you dad. Jonny would've loved it," Jungkook said and as the engine started, he turned to wave me goodbye.

.

I smiled at him, "I'll get your castle. You won't even see me!" I shouted as I moved further away from the 'seekers'.

.

"Ha! Keep thinking that, Blue J. You're the enemy now!"

.

I was in the Blue Castle conquering side and Suki was my teammate. We were partners against, Jungkook and his dad. Mrs. Jeon was the moderator. She oversaw the mechanical parts and opened up the various obstacles for us to go through. If I was caught by a member of the other team, Red Castle, then my partner, Suki, would have to come and rescue me.

.

I went first and even though I was able to accomplish the hurdles before me, I couldn't escape the clutches of Mr. Jeon Senior. That man was stealth. SHIT!!! I had dodged Jungkook in the tunnel area. He thought I would've taken the higher ground when, unfortunately for him, I went lower instead. When I came out into the last area, all I had to do was make a run for it. Jungkook realised I slipped past him and was trying to catch up to me. I laughed and looked back at my lover. He was too far behind but in my cheekiness to make fun of Jungkook, Mr. Jeon stayed hidden. When I thought I had reached my target, I felt my legs and body being pulled down onto the soft padding. FUCK! Mr. Jeon floored me. I forgot about him. Jungkook was the distraction. SHIT! The Jeon men got me and they got me so good.

.

Mr. Jeon held me down on the mat and shouted, "HA! HA! GOTCHA!!!" I pouted and laughed as finally Jungkook came up to us.

.

"Well seems you were right Blue J. I didn't see you but my team member Red D did."

.

Then Jungkook lifted me across his shoulder and carried me to his castle. I laughed and screamed in delight throughout. When we went inside the Red team's castle and he put me into the 'jail cell', Jungkook quickly stole a kiss from me. I was already flushed from the hurdles, the takedown, and Jungkook's caveman lift and now his kiss just made me red all over. I was conquered by a sexy delicious seeker.

.

"You're mine, J and I'm never letting you go. Remember that." He kissed me again and as he closed my jail cell, he winked at me and went back to find my team mate: Blue S.

.

I was still flushed when Mr. Jeon came into the castle. I don't know if he saw what Jungkook did or if my face gave it away but somehow he knew. He came and sat on the chair by my prison bars. I came closer to him and sat down on the floor on the inside of my cell. He was looking outside through the main door and he smiled. Then he began to speak so I sat quietly and listened.

.

"Jungkook is a special person. He's my only son now and everything I have is his. After he saw his brother lying dead on the roadside, Jungkook was never the same boy. However, the man I see before me today, resembles the boy before that tragedy. I know you've influenced him in a positive way and for that I am truly thankful. He's never brought anyone home to us or even to the cabin in the waterfalls. This tells me that you're special to him too. Very special. And from the way you both speak and look at each other, I can tell. I can see it. We all do." Finally he turned and looked down at me as I looked up at him.

.

"Be good to him. As a matter of fact, be good to each other. You both went through the hells of losing your loved ones. Don't let it destroy the good you found in each other."

.

I looked up at him in shock but also in assurance, "Yes Sir."

.

And with that he got up from his seat and as Blue S came running into the jail area, Red D knelt and turned his face from us. Suki smiled and opened my cell. I was free. We conquered the Red Castle and the Jeon family conquered my heart.

.

After our games, we went back inside and Mrs. Jeon had a cheesecake ready and waiting for us. It was Jungkook's favourite cake. We sang 'Happy birthday' to him and when it was time to cut the cake, Mrs. Jeon came and gave me the fork.

.

"Come on Jungkook. Cut the cake with Jimin," she said and I almost dropped the utensil.

.

Jungkook smiled and as I held the fork, he took the knife and cut a piece.

.

"Now feed him."

.

I could only blush as I guided the fork into his mouth. Then she made Jungkook hold the fork and I cut a piece for him to feed me. When that was done they all stood looking at us.

.

"Well..."

.

"Well what?" Jungkook asked.

.

"You guys have to kiss, you silly-boop," Suki was already smiling from ear to ear.

.

Jungkook looked so confused. Then he looked up at the smiling expressions from his mother and father, "Wait? You guys know?"

.

"It was obvious, son," Jungkook's mom said. "Now hurry up and kiss him. This will be the first time I'm seeing two guys kissing. I hope it's a good one."

.

"MA!!!!" Poor Jungkook. He was obviously embarrassed.

.

"It's okay, son. You deserve happiness and Jimin obviously has helped you find that. We love you both." His dad looked at the both of us and I could tell he was proud.

.

Jungkook took me in his arms and kissed me right in front of his family. I heard the claps and laughter as he extended our kiss by dipping me down and up in his arms.

.

"Nice. Now let's eat some cake!"

.

"And ice cream!"

.

Jungkook held on to me and I saw the proud smile on his face as well as his red cheeks. He wanted to come out to his parents but they beat him to it. We were certainly living in a modern world. We ate cake and ice cream as a family would do. Jungkook blushed as I moaned when I tasted the smooth creamy homemade cake. It was so delicious and so was Jungkook. I giggled at him when some of his cream stuck to the tip of his nose. Jungkook face looked so silly as he tried to get it off using only his tongue, making me laugh louder. Suki kept watching us and smiling. His mother came and embraced my shoulders and laughed too. His dad was smiling and when I looked at him, he nodded at me. Jungkook: the young boy who lived inside the man was happy. And I helped him reach this milestone in his life. I was truly honoured.

.

When the treats were eaten, we all made our way back to the waterfalls. Nostalgia filled me as we were just here making love to each other. Jungkook spoke about the secret cave that we found under the pool and I showed Mr. Jeon the beautiful stone I dug out from the ceiling of the cave.

.

"Hmm..." He mumbled as he looked carefully at it. "I don't really know about the study of rocks but this point here. I'm seeing a purplish colour inside. I think if we wash it out properly," and he went towards the pool area.

.

Honestly, I had forgotten about the stone. My mind and body was seriously occupied in getting seriously fucked by my boyfriend. Ooooh I like that! I went with Mr. Jeon to the water and looked on as he took a cloth he began to scrub at it. He removed the brown layer that was covering the clear purple stone that was underneath it.

.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed and I covered my potty mouth in front of Jungkook's dad.

.

He looked up at me in shock but not from my explicit language. We both realised what precious stone I had really found. Jungkook obviously heard my outburst and came up to us and asked what was going on.

.

Mr. Jeon lifted the gem in front of us, "This my son is an amethyst that your boyfriend found in our pool."

.

Hearing him say it made me so proud. Not the gem find but the boyfriend acclimation. I was more proud of being Jungkook's boyfriend than the finder of a precious stone.

.

Jungkook exclaimed as he held the gem, "Wow! That's beautiful. Congrats Jimin!"

.

I smiled but secretly, I was congratulating us on being accepted by his dad and his family. That to me was more precious than a shiny rock.

.

I cleared my throat, "Thank you but I found it in your property. Shouldn't it belong to you?"

.

Mr. Jeon smiled, "Actually no. You were welcomed into our place and you saw it and dug it out yourself. It's your find so it's yours, Jimin."

.

Suki and Mrs. Jeon came up and congratulated me as well. I was really honoured. Jungkook's family was truly a genuine and trustworthy family. They made me feel so welcomed and so at home with them. I fell in love all over again.

.

"Let's go down there again and see if we could find some more," Jungkook added and I nodded. This time he took a pocket knife and put it in his pocket.

.

So we both dove down and left everyone else on top by the pool. We found our love nest again and this time while Jungkook looked up at the ceiling, I was watching him.

.

"I think there could be more up there," and as he was about to take out the knife, I held back his hand. He looked at my face, "What is it Jimin?" but I didn't want to answer him in words. He got my answer in my kiss.

.

Initially Jungkook was actually taken aback but from the moment my tongue came out, I felt his arms coming around me, pulling me closer to him. He deepened our kiss and swiftly taking me up into his arms, he lifted me up and pushed me to the wall of the cave to continue his search. Not for a rock but for my tongue and my taste. His lips went down to my neck and Jungkook pressed down hard. But in the heat of the moment as I tilted my head back to give Jungkook more access to my neck, I felt a sharp point at the back of my shoulder. I reached out for it and Jungkook immediately released my lips. God! Is it too soon to say I miss his lips on me?

.

"Are you okay, Jimin?" He whispered huskily. Hmm... he wanted me, I could see it in his eyes but he didn't want to hurt me either.

.

I turned and looked behind my shoulder, touching the sharp point that was digging into my flesh. "I think there's something here. Lean on the wall and hand me the knife."

.

Jungkook did as I asked. With his back to the wall now, I was face to face with it and I started my dig. Jungkook held on to me for dear life. His cheek nested into my stomach. He felt so good but I continued my dig. The rock area on the wall was a little softer than the ceiling and it didn't take too long for me to dig out another amethyst from our cave. This one was a little bigger.

.

"Phwwwhht...." I whistled.

.

Jungkook bought me lower down but not letting me go for anything. I did what his dad did and rubbed away the dirt from the gem and we both saw the dark purple of the jewel before us.

.

"Wow, Jimin. Another find. You're getting good at this."

.

I looked at the gem and I remembered the first time I ever saw a purple stone like this. Yeah you guessed it: My mother. She loved amethysts. It was her birth stone.

.

I looked at Jungkook, "My mother was born in February. Amethyst is the birthstone for that month. Almost all of her jewels were amethyst."

.

"So that's how you knew what it was when dad cleaned it out?"

.

I nodded, "Yeah. It's not something I could forget at all," and I continued to look at the stone. Such memories I had. I smiled, "One of my fondest memories of my mom is playing dress up with her. Both Jane and I were small at the time. I was probably 4 and Jane was 2. My mom would dress us up, put makeup on us and adorn us with her expensive jewellery. We would put on music and walk our own catwalk. It was fun."

.

That truly was a great time for us. Seeing these gems now made me realise that things were coming back full circle. Me fainting and dreaming about her and now her gems. Something was going on. I didn't believe in coincidences. I believed in destiny and maybe being here with Jungkook and his family was the universe's way of saying to me: It's time Jimin. Time to tell him the truth about you. But could I? Would he look at me differently when he found out? Maybe. But maybe, he'll still love me. If Jungkook really loves me, wouldn't he love every part of me? It was something I really didn't want to test. At least not right now. We were now getting to know each other sexually and I was enjoying every single minute of it. So I decided to keep my secret a little while longer. But for how long? I hoped and prayed that when that time came that the universe would let me know.

.

After my mom killed herself, I wasn't much of a believer in God anymore. I had kinda given up on praying but Jungkook prayed all the time. And I trusted in him so as I hugged my beautiful boyfriend in our love cave, I silently said a prayer for the first time in a really-really long time. 'Please, God of Jungkook, guide me, help me and give me the strength to do what is right.' I hope he heard me.

.

Jungkook and I kissed again and then went back to the others. There I showed his dad the other amethyst I found in the cave. His dad seemed quite happy about this and he tried to give it back to me.

.

But I shook my head, "You can keep this one," and he bowed and thanked me. I hoped that he would organise for more digs into the cave and find more jewels. The ones I found could go for a hefty price on the jewellery market and I knew it would help their family.

.

After a few hours of mingling and enjoying ourselves at the pool, we all decided it was time to go back home. Jungkook and I bade farewell to his family and each one in turn gave me a hug and told me how happy they were to finally meet and interact with me.

.

Suki added a few words in my ear, "If ever you need help with anything let me know. I know things with Jungkook can be a bit rough but he has a great heart and soul. Listen to your heart," and she kissed my cheek.

.

I nodded and thanked her, "Thank you Suki. I'll remember that," and I bowed to her.

.

Finally they hopped into their vehicle and the Jeon family drove away. I was still waving goodbye when Jungkook rushed me and pulled me on the door of my car. I looked at him in surprise. I really wasn't expecting him to do that but I welcomed it with open arms. His lips. His kiss. Jungkook kissed me with a passion that filled me from my toes to the utmost top of my head. I held on to him as we deepened our kiss. Fuck the public. I didn't care. I am in love with him and he's in love with me. What a great way to end a really great weekend!

.

I decided to drive the distance back to my apartment, giving Jungkook a chance to rest. We put on some songs to listen and sing along as we drove. Jungkook sat in the front passenger seat with his strong arm behind my neck. God, his touches were so gentle. Jungkook is such a strong individual, trampling his opponents in his football games or swimming laps upon laps at the pool yet his strength was disciplined. He caressed my hair and skin as though it was silk itself.

.

Eventually his head came to rest on my shoulder and I felt him getting heavy. I realised what was happening so I put him to lay on my lap. He was tired and he quickly fell asleep. We spent one night together but we fucked most of the hours away. When we were both tired and worn out we both fell asleep in our arms but now Jungkook was sleeping on me. I caressed his hair with my free hand. I touched his cheek, neck and his shoulder. Finally my hand found its way to his chest and I felt his heart thumping. It was steady and so was his breathing. Jungkook was comfortable being there with me. He trusted me because he loves me.

.

When the hours passed we reached our home stretch. Just before I turned into my gated apartment complex, I gently shook him by rubbing my hand along his arm to wake him up. "Jungkookie... we're here," I said and I gently put my fingers through his hair.

.

"Hmmm... I'm up..." I heard the soft rumble in his voice and he sat up. His hair was all over the place and his face look groggy. Such an adorable face.

.

"Hee-hee... So cute..." I giggled and he looked at himself in the vanity mirror.

.

"Oh gosh, Jimin. I look like a porcupine," and he tried to pat down his hair.

.

I giggled again, "My cute porcupine who got zapped by lightning."

.

He grinned at me and planted a loud, wet kiss on my cheek, "That's the thunder," he said and I giggled again.

.

I parked in my spot and we sat there in the car. Not moving. Just looking ahead at the walls of my building.

.

I turned and looked at him and I was wondering, 'What happens now?' Guess we were both thinking the same thing because he turned and looked at me. Taking my hands Jungkook made me the proudest boyfriend ever,

.

"Jimin. I know it will take time for our friends and the people around us to understand our relationship but I'm not going to hide anything. I love you. However, if you want to keep things 'on the down low' we could do that, for now. Maybe get them accustomed seeing us as a couple and not just as friends. Plus I know you haven't told your family anything as yet either."

.

But that was where he was wrong, "Actually my dad and my brother know already. Right after I made the order for the bracelets, I came out and told them I was in love with you. They both hugged me and told me they'll support me through everything."

.

"Really?"

.

"Really..."

.

He looked at me and smiled, "So how do you want to do this? Because I'm ready to show the world how much I love you but I will only do that with your permission."

.

I looked at him, "How will you show the world that you love me, Jungkook?"

.

He smiled, "That's easy," and he took out his phone and showed me one of the selfies we took together by the waterfall. The one where he kissed me on my cheek and I had an extremely large smile on my face. "I can post this up with the words," and he typed as he spoke, "'Me and my boyfriend loving the beauty around us. Best Birthday Ever! Thank you, my sweet Blue J.' Plus I can tag you on the photo as well."

.

Jungkook looked up at my face. His finger not touching the send button but waiting for my approval. I too wanted the whole world to know we were together but I thought it best that we wait. "I think it may be a bit too sudden especially right after Tae's party on Friday to post something like this." I looked at his face and I saw the disappointment. I touched his cheek gently, "Please... don't be upset, Kookie. I want more than anything to let everyone know I love you but I think we could gradually get them accustomed seeing us as a couple. Like you suggested."

.

He nodded, "I think you're right. If we put something like this on our social media platforms then we'll get a lot of comments that can be avoided. We'll wait." And he deleted what he wrote.

.

However I suggested something instead, "How about you post up a picture I took of you," and I looked in my gallery and sent him the picture of his rendition of 'Popeye the Sailor Man'. So cute and hilarious. "You could write, 'Beautiful Place. Beautiful People. Best Birthday Ever! Thank you Blue J.' No one will know who 'Blue J' is. But I will."

.

Jungkook smiled and posted the picture with the message. Immediately he got responses of 'Happy birthday' greetings and people commenting about the waterfall. No one suspected anything. Not bothering to comment or read anymore, he put his phone away and asked, "So how do you suggest we let everyone know about us?"

.

I smirked at him, "Oh don't worry about that. I have a great idea."

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 101 16
Jimin,the ceo of Park Empire well known for both his position and coldness is arranged to marry a guy named jungkook but wait they know each other an...
31.3K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...
69K 3K 26
⚠️ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or his life. The characters are solely a pa...
102 31 10
Kim y/n a 17yr old high school girl is kind, caring and gentle. She's so pretty and definitely got that look from her mum. When she was 6 she got int...