Committed II

By SaucyMontana

Book 2 of Committed More

One:
Two:
Three:
Four: (short)
⚠️Five:⚠️
Six:
Seven:
Eight:
Nine:
Ten:
Eleven:
Twelve:
Thirteen:
Fourteen:
Fifteen:
Sixteen:
Seventeen:
Eighteen:
Nineteen:
Twenty:
Twenty One:
Twenty Two:
Twenty Three:
Twenty Four:
Twenty Five:
Twenty Six:
Twenty Seven:
Twenty Eight:
Twenty Nine:
Thirty:
Thirty One:
Thirty Two:
Thirty Three:
Thirty Four:
Thirty Six:
Thirty Seven:
Thirty Eight:
Thirty Nine:
Fourty:
Fourty One:
Fourty Two:
Fourty Three:
Fourty Four:
Fourty Five:
Fourty Six:
Fourty Seven:
Fourty Eight:
Fourty Nine:
Fifty:
Fifty One:
Fifty Two:
Fifty Three:
Fifty Four:
Fifty Five:
Fifty Six:
Fifty Seven:
Fifty Eight:
Fifty Nine:
Sixty:
Sixty One:
Sixty Two:
Sixty Three:
Sixty Four:
⚠️Sixty Five:⚠️
Sixty Six:
Sixty Seven:
Sixty Eight:
Sixty Nine:
Seventy:
Seventy One:
Seventy Two:
Seventy Three:
Seventy Four:
Seventy Five:
Seventy Six:
Seventy Seven:
Seventy Eight:
Seventy Nine:
Eighty:
Eighty One:
Eighty Two:
Eighty Three:
Last Book Is Up!🤍

Thirty Five:

17.4K 1K 890
By SaucyMontana

Sooooo...

Book 1 has officially hit 1 Million views!!!!!

This is a HUGE accomplishment for me so don't mind me lol. But thank you guys soooo much! I love you all!❤️

Analise
October 12
1:50 pm

It was now officially time to get this baby to make his grand entrance. I was sooo tired of being pregnant, like I've never been so exhausted of really doing nothing

I walked out of the bedroom dragging along and looking a hot ass mess. I had my hair appointment in an hour and even though I really didn't feel like going, I needed something done to my hair because I was literally tired of doing my real hair. I was just too thick and long to be managing everyday when you can barely breathe

Dre, who was busy doing some guy's tattoo, glanced up at me while I came into the living room. I wore a pair of his sweatpants with a graphic tshirt I got from Walmart that was now getting too small for my stomach which has now dropped tremendously

"You Ight?" Dre asked and I nodded

"Yup. I'm waiting on trin now"

"I told you I'll take you to yo hair appointment"

"No" I shook my head "you need to go ahead and get all them tattoos out the way. Plus you know I gotta talk some shit with trin"

"I should've known that was coming"

"Oh hush.. you gonna be done in time to pick Gigi up from daycare?"

"Yeah" he answered, keeping his focus on what he was doing and I smiled. Something about watching him concentrate on stuff, specifically when he did this tattoo right now, was a complete turn on

I could hear a knock on the door so I went to open it and smiled seeing trin eating from a bag of chips. I just looked at her and she held out an almond snickers bar that was in her hand

"Here fatass"

I smiled, grabbing it from her then let her inside.

"Yo man don't feed you over here?"

"Yeah he feed me. But my best friend supposed to feed me too. Where's my niece?"

"You already know the answer to that question"

"Darius get on my damn nerves. He know the plan was for y'all to have her and me and Dre was supposed to kidnap her from y'all, spoil her and give her back. But she wanna be up under her daddy so much that we had to have our own baby. He so selfish for that"

"Girl shut yo pregnant ass up" trin laughed "you ready?"

"Yeah"

"Ight trin, you better take care of my baby. She better come back the same way she left" Dre told her and she looked over at me

"Extra pregnant, extra greedy and extra emotional?"

"Girl fuck you" I hit her and again, she laughed.

Dre wiped the guys arm off before sitting up straight and I went over to him real quick, giving him a kiss

"Yo fiancée bout to come back looking fine as hell" I told him while running my hands through my hair

"Yeah with them fresh in prison cornrows. Bout to look like ol girl on drumline"

"See, you ain shit either. BYE!" I fussed before turning to walk off, following trin out of the house and we left

"So bitch.." trin started talking as she drove "tell me why I guess Diamond realized I wasn't gonna answer none of her phone calls so she texted me two days ago talkin bout she apologized and it wasn't her intention to ruin the party and a whole bunch of bullshit."

"Well whether it was her intention or not, they ruined Melody's birthday party"

"And that's what I told her. And I let her know straight up, I'm not ready to forgive her or Kira if we being honest. Because regardless she didn't start it at that moment, y'all still ended up doing the most over what? A nigga thats obviously playing both sides cause you clearly said that he fucked you the night before and now he with her. And then you blasting that shit proudly like you ain at a child's party"

"And Issa time and place for everything and that wasn't it"

"At all. The fact that y'all went and acted like this at my baby's party shows that y'all don't have enough respect for me as somebody that been nothing but cool with y'all from the start and always made sure I had melody there for whatever y'all invited her to. And not only that but y'all basically said fuck my baby"

"But let somebody do that at their kids party"

"OKAY! And then Kira had the nerve to call Darius going off, talkin bout we disrespected her and she don't feel bad about ruining Melody party. So her and Darius went back and forth until he eventually hung up on her and then she text me talkin all kinda shit"

"Talkin shit like what?"

"Girl according to her me, Darius and Lea in one big polygamous relationship and we be fuckin together"

"Whattt?"

"That's one of the many things she said, and I was like huh? Let me find out me, Lea and Darius be fuckin. And even if we was it wouldn't be none of her business"

"She just mad cause she would've had to hate from outside the club"

"Okay! Then she was talkin about how I forced Darius to be with me and how I think I'm the shit when I'm babymomma number 6 so I don't need to feel special. First of all one thing I'll never do is beg a nigga to be with me. Like is you mad that he wanna be with me cause I was perfectly fine with how we were. And you can ask Darius that"

"And she talkin like she was babymomma number one, two, three or four"

"My point exactly so if she wanna call me stupid then she better put that clown makeup on with me cause she looking the exact same. And the only difference between me and her is that Darius ain went nowhere after we fucked the first time. And at least I got pregnant after a month of sneaking around. But you got pregnant in the car outside of the club drunk. Like girl stop playing with me"

"And even after you lost that baby, Darius still ain went nowhere and wanted another baby with you"

"Ana I had so much shit I wanted to say to Kira but I just decided to be the bigger person and block her dumb ass. Cause I could be childish and go off but after what happened on Melody birthday, I realized that I just wanna be happy. And if I got back and forth with her I know that's gonna be draining and ion got the time. I deserve to be happy in life finally"

"And you do. I'm proud of you. Cause I would've threw something at her damn head. A shoe, these hands... shit, one of her kids"

Trin laughed "girl! And you already got three kids. You should be trying to show them it's more to life than beefing over a Nigga"

"A broke one at that" I couldn't help but repeat "both of em got kids and y'all fighting over a Nigga that don't AND can't afford to take care of the kids he got"

"Dick be more important to these hoes these days. And I'm glad autumn didn't entertain his foolishness either"

"Girl Autumn could care less about that boy. You see his own kids stood there dead in his face and acted as if they didn't know who he was"

"I don't blame them at all. I'd be embarrassed to be his child" trin said before sighing "I told Darius next birthday we just going on a trip or something"

"I'm down for that. I need to see what Gigi wanna do for her birthday"

"With that wild imagination of hers, it's no telling what she wanna do"

"I swear. That's why I hope this baby don't mess me up during labor so I can get back to working in time for her birthday"

"I'm so ready for my nephew to get here" trin smiled, rubbing my belly and I scratched my forehead

"He need to come on asap. I'm getting impatient"

"You say that now and after he get here you gone miss that baby bump"

"Fuck that. This is too much"

"Yeah okay, we'll see"

"We will"

4:44 pm

"Kenya forever have me looking right" I smiled as she recorded my hair

She styled my hair in some small feed-in cornrows

"It's the labor and delivery hairstyle for me" trin hyped me and I laughed while Kenya posted the video

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. My forehead was looking big as hell but thankfully I had edges

"These look so good on you Ana"

"They really do" I responded, holding the bottom of my stomach. About a while ago I started feeling a little discomfort but it went away, however I was now feeling it again

"You good?" Trin asked and I nodded

"Yeah. This baby wanna act up right now"

"You sure cause ion know how to deliver no baby Ana" Kenya rose her eyebrow. I sucked my teeth

"Yes I'm sure. Anyways I'm bout to send you a tip cause I know Dre already paid"

"Girl he already tipped me too"

"Huh?"

"Yes ma'am. Real nice too" she nodded and I rolled my eyes

"He always tryina show out. I can't stand that boy"

"Bitch BYE! you know you love that man" trin waved me off

"Oh, and before I forget. Let me get you this stuff" she walked off down the hall and I took a deep breath, letting go of my stomach

"Ana, you sure you okay?" Trin again asked, looking concerned

"I think so"

"I need to call Dre?"

"No. It ain nothing bad"

"You think you feel a contraction?"

"I don't know if it's that but I do feel some kinda pressure and discomfort down there"

"Well I'm about to go ahead and get you home then so you can chill out until you know for sure what it is"

I nodded as Kenya came back with this cute basket full of baby stuff and and a giant teddy bear

"Oh my gosh Kenya that is sooo cute! Thank you!"

"You know I gotta spoil the baby everytime you come"

I gave her a hug then looked at the basket again. "This is so cute. Look at all the little baby stuff"

"I know. I fell in love with the baby stuff. I had to stop myself cause I was getting too carried away"

I laughed "well thank you so much"

"Anytime boo. Now y'all go ahead and go home and lay down! Get you some rest"

"I'm about to. Calm down you sound like trin"

"Cause it's the truth" trin said as she grabbed the basket from Kenya and she followed me out the door. I got in the passenger seat and once trin put the basket in the back she got in and we headed back to the house

Once we got there, Gigi was asleep on the couch under a blanket with blippi playing on the tv and Dre was picking up toys off of the floor

"Awe, she sleep" I frowned and trin sucked her teeth

"Girl you don't need to be pouting about that. Go lay down!"

"What happened?" Dre immediately asked, looking at both of us

"She don't know if she having contractions or not right now so she need to chill out until she know for sure"

"Yeah, go lay yo ass down" Dre told me and I sighed

"I'm going, chill. I'm not melody or Gianna"

"Well we gotta talk to you like your them cause you don't listen. Go!" Trin fussed, sitting the basket down and Dre out the toys down that he held

"Yeah you done until you have this baby. Come on" he said while coming my way and I looked at trin with squinted eyes

"You see what you did"

"It's all love. Now go lay down, come on" she softly pushed me in the direction of the hall

October 13

2:17 am

"Ahhhhh" I cried softly in pain, leaning on the bed while Dre tried to comfort me.

Just like I thought, I was in labor and this shit wasn't no joke.

The pains were a lot worse than they were earlier but I was far enough dilated to be admitted so I was up, early as hell in the morning crying in pain

"You wanna try that ball?" He pointed over at the exercise ball

"Fuck that ball. I want this baby out nowww"

"You want me to call yo momma back yet?"

"No. Wait till we get to the hospital. I just don't wanna be bothered too much right now. Dreeee" I squeezed his hand hard as hell, closing my eyes tight as the pain took over my body

Never in my life have I felt pain this bad, not even on my period. I honestly wish I could just say no, fuck this and not go through labor but there was no going back now. No way at fucking all

"Ima need you to calm down and breathe Ana"

"You expect me to not freak out right now when I'm passing a human through my vagina"

"Look at me"

"No cause you did this"

He laughed a little before making me look at him, right in them damn eyes "breathe"

I slowly took in a deep breath and then slowly released it, repeating that a couple of times. After a while the pain stopped and I turned to sit down and Dre helped me before helping me lay on my side and I shook my head

"You not getting another baby out of me"

"Okay"

"I'm deadass Dre"

"Okay"

"You ain even allowed to touch me nomore. Ima turn into a Virgin after this over with"

"See now you just talkin"

"I'm deadass"

"Ight Ana. How about you focus on getting this baby out of you" he said as he rubbed my back and I closed my eyes, enjoying these couple of minutes of peace before another contraction comes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 10.7K 51
He's shy she's loud Will there difference actually bring them together? Book 2 is out🤪
604K 17.8K 17
BOOK 2 OF HIS LIL' BABY!
46.8K 1.6K 49
Read the first two books first !! Book 1- thuggish Book 2- thuggish family edition
67.5K 2.4K 30
Part two of the fan fiction story based on Da Baby