Boys Divisional School of Man...

By boybands77

What the fuck is the purpose to a manners school? Not what I was expecting I'll tell you that. {Basically a B... More

Boys Divisional School of Manners
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Notice!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Zustin Special
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Lmaooo
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Wattys!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Gala
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49: smut
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57 - Part 2
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 71

10.9K 275 470
By boybands77

So many of you probably thought that second notification was a glitch ;) hehe go back and read chapter 70 you silly goose!

Also.... ;) add the song above.... It's Harry in this chapter.

oOoOo

To think I'd have Louis all to myself on his birthday was ridiculous. He has been getting phone calls all day from family and friends. And every call he takes, he tells me he'll be quick, but that's not yet been true.

On one hand, I'm upset it's taking up so much time. On the other, it makes me happy to know that only three years ago he was an outcast in his family just like me; and now look at him.

With the liquor store having holiday hours, I dragged Niall and Liam along as an excuse to get out of the house. Gemma apparently catching up on holiday homework.

With a cart in hand we begin turning through the aisles.

"What do you guys want?" Liam asks.

Niall goes right for the beer cooler, and so we all follow him.

"Louis likes beer, but I don't think he wants to drink it tonight. I think a birthday definitely calls for something more." Liam informs me.

I nod along and look across all the aisles. It's been a long time since I've been in a liquor store. Anytime Louis and I buy wine or beer, we just buy it at the grocery store with our regular groceries.

"I'll just go get whiskey. Whiskey and coke?" I suggest to Liam. It's one of my favourites, but I've never really seen Louis drink.

He nods, "Oh yeah. He won't turn that down."

I leave the cart with them, knowing the beer will need it more than a bottle or two of whiskey.

Making my way to the spirits, I pass by the rum. Knowing full well my sister will complain if we don't have drinks for her, I grab her a bottle of white rum as well as two bottles of whiskey.

Am I nervous to be drinking tonight? Kind of.

Am I more nervous to be getting drunk and doing something stupid in front of Louis? Yup.

When I meet again with Niall and Liam, they have the cart well stocked with beer and other coolers and we decide to make our way to check out.

oOoOo

"We're back!" I call through the house as I open the front door, leaving a bag of drinks and other snacks on the floor.

Liam and Niall are also carrying in their share.

"Hey." Louis greets and makes his entrance from the kitchen.

I feel my body immediately relax at the the sight of his soft smile.

"Hope you have room in the fridge." Niall says, holding two six packs in his hands.

"Yeah, there should be. Move around anything you want." Louis nods and comes to stand beside me.

"You okay?" He asks quietly, putting a hand on my lower back.

I nod, "Yeah, I'm good."

"I know I've been busy with phone calls, I'm sorry. I think by now everyone has called or texted. From here on out, I'm yours." He promises, reaching around to wrap his arms around my waist, looking up to me with a smile.

I put my hands on his hips, looking around to see if anyone can see us, "Thank God." I mutter, "I was going to do some serious damage to the phone lines."

He chuckles and rests his head on my chest, pulling me closer in a hug.

We only get another moment like that before he pulls away and looks down to the bags at our feet, "So what's on the menu tonight?"

"I was thinking, Whiskey and coke, with a side of Doritos." I say, "Oh and heavy on the whiskey, of course."

"Of course." Louis agrees with a laugh before helping me bring the bags to the kitchen.

The night continues casually, my sister joining us downstairs as we vote on which game to play.

"Ah, ah, ah! Birthday boy gets to pick!" Louis shouts above everyone who was bickering. Mainly himself and Niall.

"I need a redemption shot at Mario Kart!"

Everyone laughs and my sister takes a seat in the couch beside Louis.

I feel a slight buzz already, and I can tell Louis does too just from the way his voice has become louder.

"Let's play Beerio Kart." Liam suggests, "Everyone makes a drink, and before the race finishes you need to finish your drink. Rule is, you cannot be moving when you take a drink."

Everyone nods along in agreement, and Louis sets out to get glasses all the same size so no one cheats.

"I'll sit out the first round," Liam offers.

"That's okay, I can sit this one out." Gemma adds from her spot.

I look over to her, confused as to why she would turn down this offer, and worried she might be uncomfortable or something.

"I don't really feel like drinking too much pop right now." She insists with a small smile.

"Weird." I mumble, but accept the glass Louis hands me.

We line up the glasses to make all our drinks evenly, and then the race is on.

Liam's gameplay was to chug his entire drink before he even began racing. Which would've been smart, but now he's missed the boost.

I don't think Niall is paying too much mind to his drink as he continues to zip around the course.

Louis' not far behind him though, and has a considerable leg up by already finishing half his drink.

"Don't forget your drink!" Liam shouts to Niall, Liam now approaching the top of the pack. Took him a bit to catch up.

I can't hide my grin as I see I've received the blue shell, and I know Niall's in first. Without a second thought I send it his way.

"Darn, darn, darn!" Niall panics as he sees the shell approaching, he takes that as his time to stop his car and start drinking.

Louis and I both pass him with a laugh, but I think we both realized that now we're the only ones left with drinks.

Louis stops his car immediately and starts chugging, liquid slowly dribbling out of the corner of his mouth.

"Lou!" I laugh and try to use my other hand to help keep it off the couch.

He finishes his drink with a gasp and continues racing, still in the lead.

I still have my whole drink so I decide to just keep racing, and chug my drink. I'm almost finished my drink by the time anyone notices, and of course the Beerio Police was Niall.

"Hey!" He shouts, trying his best to catch up to me in second, "Disqualified!"

I only laugh and put the cup back on the table to finish the race. Louis nudges me with his elbow, "Cheater."

"Yeah, yeah." I chuckle and nudge him back softly.

The race finishes with Louis as the champion. Second place is undecided between me, as the true on screen silver medalist, or Niall, the one who obeyed the rules of Beerio.

"Alright, alright. I'll pass on mine." I say with my hands raised, definitely amused at how heated Niall gets when competitive games are played.

"New map, new drinks!" Louis cheers, pouring all the glasses a similar amount to last round.

"Here, Gemz." I hand her my controller.

"Oh that's okay, you can keep playing." She insists, her hands almost afraid to touch the remote.

I lean back on the couch, "C'mon just a game. You used to be so good at Mario Kart."

"I just don't really feel like drinking, don't let me ruin your fun." She smiles apologetically.

I look at her for a moment, this is not like her at all.

"Why?" I ask, only noticing my question dragged on the last vowel, making me sound a little bit too drunk for my liking.

"I just don't, that's why."

She's so stubborn. God, so am I.

Is this what it's like dealing with me?

I look briefly at the T.V. As Louis continues to choose the new map, then I look back at her, "Are you pregnant?"

"H!" Comes a stressed voice of Louis, slapping me lightly on my thigh. It distracted me for a moment as the sharp feeling sent goosebumps up my neck.

I look at him, I can't tell if I want to play the victim, or if I want to tell him I'm turned on.

He decides for me.

"You can't just ask that." He whispers harshly, "Gemma, don't answer him. If you don't want to drink, we're not the type to force you to just to play a video game. Play a round with us, no drinks necessary."

Victim it is.

I pout and cross my arms across my chest, feeling a bit childish but I don't care. I lean back even further until I'm just slouching and enjoying the tingles coursing through my body.

I'm not even upset, honestly. Okay, a little bit. I want Louis to myself. Right now. I want him to be touching me, giving me goosebumps like that for the whole night.

I eventually relax into couch, wrapping one arm around Louis as it rests on the couch and keeping the other on my chest. I watch them all play another race, this time Gemma emerging victorious, by quite the lead too. Although... would there have been that great of a lead if she had a drink to finish as well?We'll never know.

We all eventually take turns sharing the controllers, and I feel pretty fucking drunk by the end of the fifth race.

"Bathroom!" Niall declares standing to his feet, "I need... the bathroom."

"That's a good idea." I stand up too and feel a little wobbly.

Louis laughs beside me, his infectious giggle has been clouding my brain all evening and I swear I will be hearing it in my sleep.

In my sleep? What?

"Do you need help, love?" Louis asks as he puts a hand on my hip from where he sits on the couch.

I smile down to him, "Nope!" And I find myself stumbling my way up to our bathroom.

I keep my right hand on the wall upstairs a a bit of a steadying tool until I make my way to the end of the hallway. On the way, I pass my bedroom. My bedroom? My old bedroom? My storage room?

Doesn't matter.

I know what I need from there.

I grab the duffle from the closet and find the tissue paper wrapped birthday present for Louis. I hold my hand over my mouth to try and stop a giggle.

I take the black lace panties, and the black thigh highs and make my way officially to the bathroom in our room.

First things first, actually going pee.

What a fucking relief I didn't know I needed.

Next step, changing.

I take off my bottoms completely and pull on the panties. I've always liked the feeling of them but for some reason, tonight they make me feel electric. I twist and turn my body a few times in the mirror to admire the shape of the lace against my bum. Also appreciating the cool, breathable fabric now pressed against my slightly hard cock.

Am I making myself hard?

I laugh at the thought but it only pushes me to continue my self exploration. I lean back against the wall facing the mirror, using it to support me slightly. With a feather light touch, I run my hands slowly from my thighs, over the panties on my hips, and all the way up my waist.

I almost whimper at the pure feeling of adrenaline it gave me.

So I do it again.

And this time I continue my path all the way to my nipples, brushing over them with each of my fingertips.

My lips part and my jaw slacks as my nipples perk up in pleasure.

What a fucking feeling.

I still have time until I go downstairs, they probably just think I'm drunk and need a minute.

Which, the fuck, I do.

I take my sweater off and it joins the rest of my clothes in a heap on the floor.

Now that I can see my whole body, I take it in for what it is.

I don't necessarily have a shape. Not in the way of a classic hour glass a woman may have.

But when I put one leg slightly bent in front of the other, it makes me look... sexy?

That is not a word I have ever used to describe myself, but damn it all if I don't look sexy as hell right now.

My cock is hard and straining against the fabric of the panties, a little bit of a wet spot forming from the tip.

"Fuck." I mutter under my breath, a whole wave of confidence has been spread over me.

Leaving the stockings in the bathroom for later, I decide to get dressed. Louis will appreciate a throbbing cock for him later tonight.

Throwing back on my jeans, and my sweater, I hide the stockings in my bathroom cabinet. Later.

I look up in the mirror and fluff my hair out a little, I did not realize how flush my cheeks were. I guess I was getting pretty hot and bothered. I hope everyone downstairs only puts it to the alcohol.

I open the bathroom door, leading into the bedroom and I find Louis making his way into the bedroom.

"Lou!" I say as I meet him in the middle and wrap my arms around him tightly.

"You okay, princess? I was worried. I was coming to check on you." He says and rubs my back when he realizes I'm not letting go.

"I'm okayyy." I sigh into his neck, "Just wish it was me and you time."

"What? You do?" His hand on my backs stutters and I pull back to reassure him.

I nod my head, "I wanted to even get a hotel for tonight because my sister was here, but I didn't want to ask you for money."

His blue eyes look up to me with a mixture of shock and something else that makes him look so cute.

"Really? It's just my birthday." He dismisses and raises his hand to my cheek.

I close my eyes and lean softly into his hand, "This is your first birthday with me. I wanted it to be special."

Louis' eyes well up with tears faster than I thought possible, but he doesn't look sad at all.

"What? What happened?" Did I say the wrong thing?

He just waves his hand in front of him and clears his throat, "No, it's nothing. It's nothing."

"Did I say something that upset you? I didn't mean to." I urge quickly.

He shakes his head, a big smile returning to his face, "Not at all. It's just... you said..." and he pauses to look up at me, a raised brow and a quirked lip, "Are you going to spend more than one birthday with me, Harry Styles?"

For a moment I process what he's asking, and what I said before.

"Even if we're not together like this. Even if you find a better partner. I will always be your friend." I promise him, knowing that I'm still not sure I can live up to his need and wants, no matter how much I want to. He deserves to be with someone perfect. I'm just... not.

He distracts me from my thoughts when he places both of his hands around the back of my neck, his thumbs coming up to brush over my cheeks.

"You are so precious to me. I will always be yours, if you'll have me." The glint of tears in his eyes returns and I lean down and press our lips together to hopefully convey all that I'm feeling right now.

I wrap an around his waist and pull him against me gently, enjoying the way every curve of his body matches with every groove of mine.

His fingers get lost in my hair and it drives me crazy to feel him all over me.

His hands travel up and down my spine, underneath my sweater. And our lips explore each other's in a heat that I don't think I've ever felt before.

"Get rid of them." I grumble, moving down to start kissing along his jaw.

"W-What?" He breathes out in confusion.

"Liam and Niall." I say, my lips brushing along his soft skin the entire time, "Tell them you found me drunk on the floor. They need to go. Gemma will just go to her room."

My hands roam down to give Louis' bum a tight squeeze. He gasps and in return gives my hair a gentle tug.

"Fuck, Lou, I need you." I warn him, "Now."

This seems to be exactly the words he needs to hear and he removes himself from my grasp, leaving me with a promise to be right back.

He closes the door behind him, and I reach down to grab my groin. Fuck, being left alone when you're hard is not fun.

I return to the bathroom, and find this a perfect time to undress and put on the black lace thigh highs.

After a few glances in the mirror, in multiple angles, I leave to the bedroom and sit on the bed.

I feel my legs start to bounce as I wait, anxious for what I hope is about to come. A good anxious. The excited for anything to happen, kind.

When I hear the door knob turn, I stand up on instinct.

Louis comes in, and immediately his jaw drops.

"Fucking hell." He whispers, pausing in his step.

"Shut the door!" I chuckle and gesture to the door behind him.

"Right." He bounces back into reality, closing the door and approaching me now with hungry eyes.

"You look fucking amazing, princess." Louis groans, pulling me close, his hands immediately going to run along the sides of my body, starting from the lace around my thighs.

As he makes his way to my waist, I shudder involuntarily. His instinct was exactly like mine earlier.

"Harry." His voice comes out weak before he swallows and starts again, "You have no idea what you do to me, do you?"

I say nothing and just shrug, I'm not sure I can really be the one to have an effect on people.

He shakes his head softly, "When we're not together, I feel... I feel alone. I could be in a class full of people, surrounded by friends, but if you're not there, nothing seems to matter except getting back to you." His hand moves up to cup my cheek and I smile softly at his words.

I don't think he understands that's exactly how I feel.

"And then when we are together," he starts, a subtle push of his groin against my hip, "I just can't be close enough to you. I constantly feel like laying with you, even when there's another couch. Or doing homework with you, even when I have none. I just... need to be with you."

"Louis," I start but don't know where to go from there. His words mean more to me than he'll ever know. I've never felt wanted. Or needed. And it's an incredible feeling to realize that this person, who has put up with so much of my bullshit, and is shaping me into a better person, is someone who also has this need to be around me.

He shakes his head softly, looking down for a moment, "I know I told you how I feel already, and I know that it scared you a little. But I do love you. You have a special place in my heart."

I smile, "I think I love you too." I say, barely above a whisper.

I don't know if it's the slight buzz, or my new found confidence, but fuck it feels good to say that out loud.

He looks like he's trying to hold back his shock, but it only makes him look slightly confused, and slightly teary eyed.

I lean down and place a kiss on his lips, because fuck it's been too long already.

When I pull back, I start again, "I don't like men. I don't find any other man attractive. But I like you. And whatever that means, I guess I'm here for it. I also feel alone when we're not together, I get irritable when we're apart for too long." I chuckle and place another kiss on his cheek, "Louis... you make me feel things I never thought possible within myself. And even though I may never be good enough for you-"

"That's not true." He says quietly.

I shake my head and continue, "Even though I may never be good enough for you, I can promise you that from here on out, I will try."

"Harry." He says, and I do think he means to say anything after.

He turns his body to be beside me, and take a seat on the edge of the bed. He uses his right hand to take ahold of my left and guides me to stand in front of him.

"You are perfect. Look at you." He murmurs, his eyes gazing over my body, making me feel hot all over.

I instinctively try to put one leg in front of the other, just to try and cover myself a bit more.

He lets out a soft groan that makes me raise my right hand to hide my smile.

He moves his free hand to tuck behind my thigh and guide me to straddle his lap. I let go of his hand, and wrap both my arms around his neck.

"Is this okay?" He asks softly, his hands raking over my thighs, and up behind me to cup the swell of my bum.

I nod and lean down to hide my face in his neck, "Yes." I whisper, pressing a kiss to the spot right below his ear.

He takes me by surprise when he grabs ahold of me and flips us over so I'm on my back and he's leaning over me, my legs wrapped around his waist.

I burst out in chuckles, and move my hands to his hair, "Louis!"

He begins to attack my neck in kisses and my giggles were immediately replaced by soft gasped.

With my eyes closed, and my head tilted back, I bask in the feeling of his soft lips against my skin. His stubble somewhat tickling the areas as well.

He moves down to my collarbones, and then to my chest, where I feel him take my nipple into his mouth. A light pressure forms in my lower stomach, and when the tip of his tongue flicks over the hardened bud, my back arcs impulsively.

"Louis." I say again because that's all I can think right now.

His hands continue to roam over my lower body, sending goosebumps over my body as he softly grazes my waist.

"A soft spot." He notices as well with a cheeky grin.

I roll my eyes and scoff at him, "I'm just ticklish."

"Mmm." He hums, "But I'm not tickling you. Think of how good these spots feel to touch. Your neck too." And with that he uses one hand to gently curl around the back of my neck, holding me still, and in his grasp.

"Louis." I groan, getting impatient with need.

"I know, baby. I'll take care of you." He assures with a firm kiss to my lips, our mouths dancing together and making my head feel dizzy, even though I'm laying down.

"I don't know where to start." He murmurs, but I catch his grin. His finger tips curl into the top of panties, pulling them down teasingly slow.

As I watch him, his eyes meet mine. And I get lost in the fact that his pupils look blown wide with lust, with a confident smile too.

I raise my hips off the bed for him, allowing him to remove the thin piece of black material.

However thin it was, to lay here, fully exposed for him, gives me an entirely new feeling.

"My god, princess." He whispers, watching as my cock hardens to its entirety now that it's free from its constraint.

I feel the heat rise in my cheeks, but it's such a good feeling, I feel high.

No, this is better than a high.

I feel like my days of being under the influence of drugs and alcohol are over. Unless Louis wants to do it together one night. But I don't need those substances to feel, anymore. I feel more electric right now, than I ever have, and I'm certain it's from Louis and not the dwindling buzz of the alcohol.

Louis takes me into his wake mouth with ease, his lips curling tightly around my length.

"Fuck." I groan, putting one hand in his hair, and the other behind my head.

He moves temptingly slow up and down, seeming to go further down every time. His tongue glides across the bottom of my cock, and when he reaches the top, he does a slow swirl around my top before pushing back down.

My fingers tighten in his hair as he starts to pick up pace, making my legs shiver and fumble around underneath him.

Just as I feel myself growing tighter and tighter, and closer to release, he pulls off of me with a devilish smile.

He distracts the feeling of no release by pressing soft kisses all across the front of my hips.

"On or off. I can't decide." He teases as his fingers loops into the top of my thigh highs.

"Off." I say, and it comes out with a crack in my voice. I clear my throat before continuing, "They are actually kind of itchy with my leg hair." I admit with a small giggle, unsure if I'm ruining the moment or not.

"Well, we can't have you uncomfortable, darling." He says with feigned chivalry.

I roll my eyes, fucking hell.

He starts on my left leg, slowly bringing the nylon down past my knee and then off my ankle. He continues with my other side, and gives my shins a small run of his hands up and down.

"Better?" He asks.

I nod, "Yeah. Thank you."

"Of course. I think I need to be comfortable too. Take off some of these layers." He stands up and gestures to his still fully clothed body.

I smile and maneuver myself more onto the bed, watching him as he removes his sweater and jeans, leaving him in his briefs.

My bottom lip tugs between my teeth in anticipation of what's to come.

"Louis?" I start as he returns back to the bed and guides me to put my head on our pillows.

He leans over me and brushes a hair behind my ear softly, "Yes?"

"I want to have sex with you." I tell him with all the confidence I can muster.

"Baby." He groans, but collects himself, "We don't need to rush it."

I only shake my head, "I've been thinking about it. And why not on your birthday?"

He leans down and presses another kiss to my lips, "You are so." Another kiss, "Fucking." Kiss. "Perfect."

His antics make me laugh and I reach up to curl my fingers back into his hair.

"I fucking love you." He says again, looking me right in the eyes with a sincerity that makes me shiver.

"So I'll be honest, I don't know how this works, but I trust you."

"Thank you, baby." He says softly, his fingers pushing another loose strand of hair behind my ear. "But we can't. It would be against our contract. I promise though, I'll still make you feel good."

I roll my eyes, "For just this once, can we pretend we met in normal circumstances? No contract, no school... just... us."

He doesn't look convinced, so I reach up to move some of his hair off his forehead distractedly, "Maybe we were coworkers..." I smile softly, continuing to make another run over his hair, "Making each other laugh every day... Maybe I was still really stubborn, and couldn't see the signs that I liked you... Or that you liked me... And then maybe you had a birthday party, just with all our coworkers, and you found me wandering in your bedroom." He looks captured by my story, and maybe I too am a little surprised by my words. "And then you say something to make me laugh. Maybe about one of our coworkers who is a drunk mess. And it's quiet... and then you tell me you don't want to go back downstairs. And you lay down... and I lay beside you. We talk for a bit, and then there's a moment we look over to each other, our faces close, just like this. And we kiss... I want to be them tonight."

Louis smiles sweetly, his forehead leaning down to rest on my chest.

I rub his back gently, knowing it's hard for him to go against the contract. Again.

But this school is supposed to connect us to someone to set us on a better path in life. And I'm here. We're here. Contract schmontract.

Without warning, Louis moves off of me, and off of the bed.

"Where are you going?" I ask, sitting up on the bed to watch him walk across the room.

I mean, even if we don't fuck, I still want to do something.

"Well, we need a condom and lube don't we?" He says from where he now stands at his dresser.

I lay back on the bed with a smile on my face. This is happening. This is really happening.

He returns back to the bed and regains his position above me, putting both of his hands on either side of my head.

Looking up to him from here makes me feel special. Like somehow, someway, I'm the one that Louis chose to love.

"Thank you." I say softly, knowing how much he hates to go against the rules, and that he's made a tough decision.

"Harry, I love you. I've wanted this moment for so long." He presses another soft kiss to my lips, reigniting the spark of our night.

I'm so distracted by his hands roaming over my body that the next time I open my eyes I realize Louis is also naked now.

I'm breathless and my skin is on fire as I hear the cap of the lube click open.

"I think... I'm going to ride you." Louis says, a hand grazing over my torso.

"But," I start and then kind of lose my words as he straddles my waist. I shake my head to bring myself back to my earlier thought, "But I thought you were like... the uh..."

"Dominant?" Louis asks with a quirk of his brow, knowing how hard it must be for me to find the words.

I nod my head and put my hands on top of his bent knees, running my hands up and down his thick thighs.

"Don't worry, princess, I'll fuck you eventually. Tonight... I want to give you something I know you've been missing."

I swallow the lump in my throat as I think about how not even a month ago I was balls deep into a girl in the back of her car. I don't want to tell Louis about that. If I do, I'd have to tell him how it ended too, and I'm not ready for that.

I nod my head weakly, refocusing my mind onto the man before me.

"It's okay." He says, as if knowing what's in my mind. "I'm okay, you're okay, we're okay."

I smile at him repeating my mantra.

As my eyes focus on him, I see he has a hand tucked behind him. I put it together as to why, and I move my right hand to grab ahold of his hardening length, slowly rubbing it.

He whimpers softly, and I can tell he's trying to stifle them.

"Does it feel good?" I ask, kind of out of curiosity, but mostly to distract him from hiding himself from me.

He nods his head, "It's been a while." He admits with a smile, his fingers on my stomach curling in on themselves as he closes his eyes tightly.

I can tell it's a mix of pleasure and concentration, so I continue to rub his thigh and his hardening cock.

His cheeks are turning rosy and I wish I could keep this moment in my head for eternity.

He opens his eyes with a few blinks and I almost moan at his eyelashes fluttering in the same way my heart is skipping beats.

He reaches for the condom and it's only after he has the packet open and begins sliding it down me that I have the thought that maybe I should be doing that. It feels... nice to be with someone who knows exactly how your body works.

"You ready?" He asks, giving me an earnest look that I know if I wanted to back out now, he would not be disappointed at all.

I nod my head, to overcome with everything happening to find words.

"Words, baby." He coos, fingers brushing over my nipples.

My eye roll was cut off by a moan at the graze over my nipples. My back raises off the bed and I can tell he did that on purpose.

"Yes, Louis."

"Good boy." He smirks and lines himself up on my cock.

I feel myself holding my breath for god only knows why. He slowly pushes himself down to just past his entrance and we both let out the groans we've been holding in.

His tightness is making me lose my vision, I feel myself panting and I'm not even moving.

He sinks lower and lower, and I notice he's biting his bottom lip pretty hard.

I reach up to run my thumb over his lip until he releases his lip.

He would do the same for me.

"Fuck." He groans, "I'm sorry, I wish I was better practiced for this. It's just been a while." He chuckles lightly, still trying to adjust to my length.

"You feel so fucking good, Louis." I manage to say before moaning as he bottoms out.

His warmth, his tightness, his thighs, his hands on me... I can't fucking think right. I'm so focused and distracted all at the same time.

He raises his hips slowly and I gasp, "Fucking hell."

He lowers himself again, and I can tell it didn't take long for him to adjust.

"Harry, you're incredible. Best. Birthday. Ever." He says between pants.

"Just wait and see what I have in store for Christmas, tomorrow." I chuckle.

His eyes widen as he stutters in his rhythm. He finds it again, and soon he's moving up and down with steady bounces.

"You're a menace." He teases, but I could tell he's enjoying himself.

I reach forward and hold his hips, wanting to feel his actions as he rocks against me.

"Haz, baby, I'm not going to last long. You're hitting my spot every time. Tell me what you need." He moans and I notice his rosiness spreading down to his chest.

"Nothing, Lou. This. This is perfect." I tell him and reach up to move some hair out of his eyes.

He starts picking up his pace, and slamming down onto me harder with every bounce.

As he leans over me to place a kiss on my lips, I feel a completely new stretch of my length inside him. He continues rocking into me through the burn, until the burn rises into the pit of my stomach.

Our mouths are hiding each other's gasps and whimpers, but I breathe every part of him in. My hand in his hair holds him closer to me, if that were even possible.

"Louis." I moan, knowing that my end is near.

"I know, love, me too." He says and continues his movements.

As I approach the height of my climax I feel like there's nothing in this world that could possibly feel better than this. I start rocking my hips up to meet his in an inexplicable urge to finish with him.

I reach between us and grab ahold of his cock, giving it a few tugs the way I know I like, and hoping he feels the same.

As he moans deeply into my mouth and just about collapses onto my chest I know I've done okay.

"Fuck." He groans with a passion, picking himself back up and pushing himself back into my awaiting hips.

We didn't need to say more as he finishes himself over my chest, with my end not far behind.

He lands onto me with heavy pants, making both of our chests rise and fall.

I wrap my arms around his back, one of my hands reaching up to hold his head to me.

"I love you." I tell him quietly, enjoying the moment of bliss.

"I love you too." He says but it comes out muffled against my chest.

And if we stayed like that, wrapped in each other's arms, for the rest of the night... who would know?

oOoOo

Idk guys... this is not how I pictured them doing it the first time.... But for some reason it just came out like this.

One thing though, is that I always knew their first time wouldn't last long XD fucking simps

Lmfao, let me know what you thiiiiiiinkkk! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 585 57
***COMPLETED*** This book will include gbg/Misfits, and the Click House and possibly some bbs/Vanoss crew I only write gay stuff. So expect boy x boy...
22.6K 462 11
THIS IS OLD. MISTAKES ABOUND! YOUVE BEEN WARNED! I don't know... I guess you'll just have to read it to find out. I hope you enjoy it and feel free t...
57.7K 1.9K 27
A Ziall story. Niall and Zayn. With some Larry scenes. Includes gay love and self harm. Niall fights everyday with a smile, being in one direction wo...
1.4K 7 36
Zero has a set of chaotic friends, it would also been better if he hadnt have a temperal step-brother who would go for his throat. ...