Tempting the Devil (Taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

⚠️Dark Theme ⚠️ Mafia au!! Just a story of revenge where the lines blur and Taehyung ends up falling for the... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN [M]
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY [M]
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR [M]
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE [M]
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX [M]
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT [M]
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE [M]
BONUS CHAPTER [M]
A/N
New Book

EPILOGUE

26.1K 940 895
By JEONfanTAEsea

EIGHT MONTHS LATER.....

Driving fast at the vast and empty highways of California on a clear evening, Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung cursed and shouted at him to slow down but the mafia leader was having fun teasing him. He put more pressure on the gas sending the red sports car almost flying with the air. Taehyung closed his eyes and clutched the seat belt tightly against his chest.

" Jeon Jungkook....if you didn't slow down, Imma hit your head with the steering wheel.'' He shouted again but the ravenette only laughed loudly. The other cars and the people by which the car passed by, they looked at the over speeding car horrified.

''Did you actually made me wear this dress to kill me?'' The blonde screamed scared.

''Of course not, baby....Its just that its fun seeing you scared of something.'' Jungkook said without looking at the blonde as his eyes were focused on the road ahead.

''What the fuck?'' The blonde looked at him without opening his eyes...lol.

''Now I know what to use against you next time when you will be arguing with me.'' Jungkook said and took a sharp turn to the left.

''AHHHH!!..JEON JUNGKOOK.....If I lost my voice today, It will only be your fault.''

''You won't, doll open your eyes and look ahead. Its so fun!!''

''You brought me to California to show how much fun it is to drive insanely?'' He asked in disbelief.

''No...that was not the main reason though, but still....you should enjoy this too.'' Jungkook again said excitedly driving crazily.

''If you didn't slow down, You are going to sleep on the couch for a whole week, Kookie.'' And this was the reason that Jungkook was driving below the average speed after a few moments. Taehyung laughed looking at Jungkook's pouting lips and bambi eyes which were glued to the road ahead as he tried to make the blonde understand that he didn't like how Taehyung just blackmailed him.

''I didn't ask you to race against tortoise, Kookie.'' He chuckled making Jungkook pout even more. Taehyung kept looking at the sulking male with heart eyes. He looked so cute yet hot wearing that white suit that had made Taehyung's eyes go the size of tennis ball when Jungkook had came to him with the dress he is wearing right now.

He had asked what was so special that Jungkook was wearing not only something other than black....but also white...the colour Taehyung always wanted to see on Jungkook to which the ravenette had replied that it was to surprise him.

And Taehyung loved the surprise very much.

(Jungkook's costume)

''huh?...You ain't talkin to me?'' The blonde asked faking a gasp making Jungkook tilt his head a little like he was telling himself to not look at Taehyung right now because once he looked at his cute pouting lips and puppy eyes, he will not be able to stay mad at him.

''Aww....You mad at me, baby?'' He asked smiling but Jungkook didn't look at him neither he replied anything.

''Kookie?''

''Koo?''

''Huh?''

''JUNGKOOK?'' He yelled.

''What?'' The mafia leader asked rudely.

''I love you.'' Taehyung said making a smile to appear on Jungkook's face even when he tried to stop it. Taehyung's confession still give him butterflies.

''You won't reply me?'' The blonde asked when Jungkook kept smiling.

''I love you too, baby......soooooo much.'' He replied looking at him before looking ahead making Taehyung's boxy smile to appear on his face.

''Where are we going, Kookie?... You didn't tell me?'' He asked after a few moments of giddiness from Jungkook's reply.

''Its a surprise for you.'' The mafia leader said putting his left hand on Taehyung's thigh which was visible through the high slit of the pink dress Jungkook has gifted him and asked him to wear it for today. The mafia leader didn't know if he had wanted to keep looking at Taehyung in that dress or he wanted to rip that dress of blonde's body the instance Taehyung has came in front of him wearing the dress.

( Imagine Taehyung wearing this dress)

'' And where is everyone else?'' The blonde asked once he realised he hadn't seen any of the Golden5 since morning. They all have came to California for a vacation together leaving the work on the shoulders of Jackson and his trusted men. Jimin has been training the boy personally to make him able to handle things if any of them is not available at some point of time.

''I don't know. I didn't saw them since morning.'' The ravenette replied still looking ahead and licked his lips at the end of his reply.

''Strange....Jimin always comes to me to ask if I wanna go jogging but today, he didn't come.'' Taehyung said looking at the ravenette who smiled.

''Maybe he is still sleeping....who knows which fantasy he lived last night.'' He said winking making the blonde chuckle.

'' You are so mean....''

''You are meaner....you blackmailed me to slow down otherwise we would have reached our destination by now.'' Jungkook said still driving at an average speed.

''No problem....I would rather wait a little to see my surprise than getting surprised by the Devil in hell.'' The blonde said chuckling.

''Only one Devil can touch you, babe....''

They both kept talking until the ravenette saw his destination was just a little away. He stopped the car making Taehyung confused. He could see nothing that can be considered his surprise. Jungkook has stopped the car to the side of the highway.

''You planned this empty highway as my surprise, Kookie?'' He asked looking around himself.

''No baby...this isn't your surprise.'' The ravenette said taking out a blindfold from his pocket making the blonde a little more confused.

''Why are you blindfolding me?'' He asked with a raised eyebrow.

''To fuck you in the backseat of this car....'' Jungkook said excitedly but he became serious again when Taehyung looked at him glaring.

''Trust me baby, Your surprise is just two minutes away from you. But for that, you need to close your eyes.'' The ravenette said making the blonde roll his eyes but he still did as told. Once Jungkook blindfolded him, he started the car again, his bunny smile never leaving his lips.

Once Jungkook stopped the car, he went out to open the door for the blonde.

''What is happening, Kookie?'' The blonde asked when the ravenette didn't let him come out by himself, instead, the ravenette picked up Taehyung bridal style and closed the door behind him with his leg.

Taehyung felt warm sunrays falling on his exposed skin, The humid wind blowing slowly and sound of waves at a little distance. The chatter of people talking, laughing and running around made the blonde a lot more curious.

He thought that maybe Jungkook has arranged a date for him.

Jungkook smiled nodding his head towards the five boys standing there excitedly. He asked them if everything was ready with his eyes. Getting a thumbs up from all the boys, Jungkook looked at Taehyung lovingly who has his arms wrapped around Jungkook's shoulders.

Taehyung's legs wobbled when Jungkook placed him on the ground but the ravenette immediately caught him.

''Careful, baby.'' The ravenette said holding the blonde close to himself. Taehyung chuckled as the eagerness started bubbling inside him.

Taehyung heard a swoosh sound and he felt like he had been lifted up from the ground but the ravenette was still holding him....then why did he felt like he was in the air.

''What's going on?'' He asked when he couldn't control his curiosity making Jungkook chuckle.

''Just two more minutes, doll...'' He said and placed a kiss on Taehyung's forehead making the boy smile. The blonde felt air getting colder and the sunrays loosing their warmth slowly but he didn't ask anything as he kept holding onto his King.

''Surprise!!'' Jungkook said opening the blindfold. Taehyung opened his eyes slowly but they went big as soon as he took in his surrounding.

They both were in a hot air balloon, going up in the sky as the sun was preparing to meet the land at the horizon. Its slight warm, red orange and pink hues decorated the sky and the soft cotton like balls of the clouds were flying in the air with them in the clear sky. A few other hot air balloons were also there around them making the sight even more beautiful.

''You like it?'' He asked making Taehyung nod his head feverishly as he couldn't form the words in his happiness. Jungkook chuckled and looked around him.

Everything was just the way how he had wanted it to be.

''Kookie....you are.....just amazing. Oh God, its so beautiful. And what is that? Is something special today?...why everyone is holding red balloon?'' Taehyung asked looking down where the crowd by the beach was holding red balloons.

The Golden5 had requested the people enjoying on the beach to help them and made a moment memorable for the two lovers and none of them had denied the small request.

''Yes baby....something is very special today....'' He said making Taehyung divert his attention from his surrounding and look at him curiously.

'' Tae.....When I first met you, I honestly didn't know you were going to be this important to me.'' Jungkook started holding Taehyung's hand who looked at the ravenette with shocked eyes.

'' From the day you walked into my life, You are all I think about. You are the reason I breathe. You are the stars in my sky. I wouldn't want this any other way....You are the love of my life.'' Jungkook continued making Taehyung's heart race.

He could imagine what Jungkook was upto.

Suddenly bringing him to California saying they need a break from work, then coming to him after a whole day of disappearance with a dress and bringing him here saying 'Its a surprise for you.'...blindfolding, then in a hot air balloon, above from every hustle of the world, between the beautiful clouds and the soft warm rays of a setting sun....Jungkook is telling him that he love him.

He knew what Jungkook is going to do deep somewhere in his heart.

And he felt stupid for not realising or getting any clue from what was happening around him.

Suddenly, the happy tears brimmed in his eyes as he smiled at the ravenette who already has a lovely smile on his lips.

Jungkook caressed the back of Taehyung's hands with his thumbs as he stood close to the blonde.

Looking up from Taehyung's beautiful hands in his own, Jungkook spoke again.

'' I love you, and its not the kind of love that wavers, its the scary kind that doesn't fade. I look at you, and I see not just everything I want from life, but everything I am....You took the emptiest, darkest pits of my soul and filled them with you......Tae...you are as much a part of me as my own heart.....and it doesn't beat without you.'' Jungkook said with a smile, he blinked several times to not let the tears come out making Taehyung smile at him lovingly.

''I have completely fallen for you. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you are. You are my first thought in the morning, you are my last thought before I fall asleep and you are almost every thought in between......There is not only one reason to love you, Tae.....There are so many reasons that I can't even explain....'' Jungkook paused to wipe the tear that roll down Taehyung's cheek.

'' I love you because you have loved me with all my imperfections and made me feel perfect. I love you because you are the only one who has understood my pain and healed my scars with your love and care. I love you because you never made me feel lonely even when you were at a distance from me. Because your thoughts are always with me. I love you Tae....because no matter how much we keep fighting, we always return to each other's arms like two halves of a whole. I love you because you never gave me reasons to doubt you and never made me feel unwanted and undesired. I love you because you made me the centre of your universe with your attention and care. I love you because you completed my soul in ways no ever had. I love you because your selfless love has inspired a trust that you will never leave me alone and never let tears wet my eyes. I love you because your love has fulfilled all my emotions and soulful needs and completed me, doll..... You have became my best friend, my soulmate. You are the one who knows me better than anyone in this universe and whose love has made me feel like the most happiest person on this planet...I love you because you are my everything.... my universe, princess..... and everything my soul needs lies in your two loving arms.'' Jungkook kept making the blonde count the reasons he love Taehyung for but still he felt like his words were not enough to describe them.

There are thousands of reasons to love Taehyung and Jungkook will not be able to say all of that in one day. He need a lifetime.....not only a lifetime, he needs eternity to tell it to the blonde.

''I never thought anyone would ever make me smile, laugh and capture my heart as fast as you have. I just wanna make you happy because you are the reason that I am so happy.....and No matter how much I say I love you, I always love you more than that.'' The ravenette kept talking and Taehyung couldn't stop himself from tearing up.

Starting from the hate he had for Jungkook, he had never thought he would fall in love with a mafia boss who is a cold hearted, ruthless and arrogant person but Jungkook became the centre of his universe even before he could have realised.

''I want all of my tomorrows with you, Tae. I want to feel your hand in mine as we walk through life together. I want to grow old with you and love you for the rest of my life. I want to enjoy my life. With you. That's all I want. You are everything that my heart desires. Till my last day, I'll be loving you, princess.'' The ravenette said pulling back from the blonde who had a teary smile on his face. He couldn't believe that Jungkook was ready to commit his life with him.

Jungkook took out a small box from his pocket making Taehyung so much excited.

'' I know I am not that good in confessing things but still.....I wanted to gift you the most beautiful moment of our life.'' The ravenette said chuckling making Taehyung chuckle too. The blonde was so happy that no words came out of his mouth as the mafia leader sat on his knee and opened the box containing two rings.

As he started to speak, he touched the button of his blazer to send a signal to the boys standing below. Once the red light flashed in the receiver in Namjoon's hand, he signalled everyone to let go of the balloons.

''When you are with me, everything seems to be fine.....So, Kim Taehyung, I am asking you once again......will you be mine?'' Jungkook asked smiling as he extended the rings towards the blonde whose hands went to cover his mouth in excitement.

He will be lying if he said he never thought about Jungkook proposing to him dreamily.

'' Be my queen......Tae, marry me.'' He said finally. The red balloons covered the sky making it look unreal. The hot air balloon surrounded by the soft white clouds, red balloons and Jungkook sitting on his one knee, proposing the blonde to marry him as the sun got ready to set in the horizon.....everything looked so romantic.....so unreal.

If someone had said to the blonde that the mafia leader he hate with all of his might will be proposing him one day to marry him, he would have laughed it off one year ago and even have killed him without thinking twice but today, he felt like the most lucky person to be standing in front of Jungkook as he look at him lovingly.

Changes are natural phenomenon but something changes so drastically that it becomes hard to believe if they are true or are they just imagining things.

Same was happening with Taehyung.

As Jungkook waited for him to say something, the blonde fought to find the correct words. Just when he thinks that this is the best he can get from Jungkook, the ravenette do something so unexpected, so unreal that Taehyung becomes speechless.

Just the way he is today.

''Please don't take too long princess, my heart is ready to come out in anticipation.'' Jungkook said pleadingly clutching his chest with his one hand making Taehyung chuckle.

He sat down on his knees in front of the ravenette when he couldn't think of what to say and smashed his plump pink lips to Jungkook's craving ones, pouring all of his love and consent into it showing Jungkook how badly he had waited for this day.

Jungkook smiled into the kiss and kissed him back lovingly as they sealed their love with a promise.

A promise to become each other's.

They pulled back and Taehyung wiped his happy tears, chuckling as Jungkook's nervous hands fumbled taking out the ring from the box.

The mafia leader took out the ring making the blonde extend his hand. Jungkook looked at him with a cute smile and slide the ring into Taehyung's beautiful slender ring finger. He looked at the jewellery for a moment and brought Taehyung's hand to his lips.

The blonde's wide boxy smile could have grown even more bigger if it was possible when Jungkook kissed the ring on Taehyung's finger.

''Thank you so much f-for coming into my life, Tae.....I would still have been living a dead life if you hadn't given a reason to my heart to beat.'' Jungkook said trying to control his own tears.

'' When we are saying this, then I should also thank you for everything, Kookie.... I was also living a life where I didn't have a goal other than to kill a person I never thought I would fall so hard for. I was also living in darkness. I was also a-alone. I also killed my heart when Seon left me. Its not only you who needed me to smile, Kookie....I also needed you to feel like I am not alone in this world anymore. I needed you as much as you needed me to live again. I also needed your love, care and affection to feel like now, I also have a home. A place is not a home Kookie.....a home is where you find comfort, warmth, love, affection, care and a feeling of safety.....and I feel all these things when I am with you, when I am in your embrace, when you hug me like I am the most precious treasure in this world......You are my home, Jungkook....And I will always return back to you every time I am tired and feeling low. I will always crave your warmth when there will be cold, your safety when I feel unsecure, your love when this world will stand against me. I love you too, Kookie.....and with each passing second, it is increasing only.'' Taehyung said putting his forehead against the ravenette's whose tears were too stubborn to hold back.

They both were tearing even when they were smiling but these tears were what they can ever crave for. They hold the happiness which none of them will be able to describe in words.

''You also love me as much as I love you?'' Jungkook asked pulling back making Taehyung smile.

''Nah....I love you more than you can ever imagine.''

''Okay....then now its your turn to stand on your knee and propose me. I brought two rings for nothing.'' The ravenette said standing up giving the box of the rings to the blonde making Taehyung stun.

Jungkook was standing proudly as he waited for Taehyung to ask him to marry him.

The blonde tilted his head a little and looked at Jungkook with a smirk.

He stood up and took Jungkook's hand in his making the ravenette a little confused.

Its not the way to propose someone.

''I love you, Kookie....and let's marry soon because you are dying to marry me and I don't want you to suffer. I know I am so sweet and caring so you don't have to thank me now.'' He said as he placed the ring in a shocked and wide eyed Jungkook's finger.

Taehyung chuckled when he saw Jungkook's face.

He looked like someone has stole all of his banana milkshake which he had placed in the minifridge of his red sports car which was standing on the ground and he couldn't even save it as he is flying in the sky.

''I know you have never saw or heard any proposal like that but don't worry. It was specially planned for you.'' Taehyung chuckled making Jungkook smile.

His dream of seeing Taehyung sitting on his knee and proposing him was just broken like the vase he had broken which Jin has bought from Mauritius.

''Thank you so much baby...it was so special.'' Jungkook said in a mocking tone rolling his eyes making Taehyung laugh.

The hot air balloon has started moving downwards as both of them enjoyed their moment.

''There is one more thing I wanted to do with you, Princess.'' Jungkook said making Taehyung look at him with a raised eyebrow.

'' I saw a scene in a movie once and decided that I will recreate this scene with someone I will love. Then I became mafia and my dreams and wishes were left behind but now, when I have you...I want to do it now.'' Jungkook said stepping closer to the blonde whose breathe hitched once again when Jungkook looked him in the eyes.

''I never thought y-you can also watch some romantic stuff!!'' The blonde said stuttering when Jungkook placed his hands on Taehyung's hips.

''But I have started doing so many romantic things now a days.....didn't I?'' He asked tilting his head a little when Taehyung licked his dry lips in anticipation.

It had been almost a year since they both are together but Jungkook still makes Taehyung nervous at times, his touches still give him tingles, his husky voice still send chills down his spine.

''Koo-'' Taehyung gasped loudly when Jungkook picked up the blonde by his hips and raised him in the air, his hands immediately going to hold Jungkook's shoulder. Taehyung looked down at the ravenette with innocent brown eyes who was already looking up at him with his black eyes which hold galaxies for the blonde in them.

Sliding the blonde down his body slowly, Jungkook took him to his level making their faces close to each other. They both looked at each other with so much love that they hold within themselves.

As if Taehyung knew what Jungkook wanted to do, he closed his eyes and the ravenette captured his lips in a beautifully slow yet passionate kiss that made goosebumps rise on Taehyung's skin and send him to cloud nine.

They both moved their lips together slowly, their lips fitting like the missing pieces of a puzzle as the hot air balloon travelled towards the ground.

The whole sky, the blowing wind, the flying balloons, the setting sun, the roaming clouds and the excited waves that were rising and falling in the sea....they all witnessed the moment, the proof of their love.

With closed eyes, they both lost themselves in each other.

The people standing down on the ground clapped when they landed on the ground making both of them pull back. None of them realised for how long they were kissing.

They just knew that they will never be able to get enough of each other.

That they will never be able to let go of each other.

And the love they hold for each other will never fade....It will always keep increasing and blooming no matter what season it is.

They can grow old with the passing years but their love will always be as young as it is right now.

Three hours later, the golden5 waited for the two boys to walk inside as they waited in a church lawn. The altar was decorated beautifully with white lily flowers. A few benches were placed in front of it for the people to witness a marriage that is not at all normal.

As soon as Taehyung and Jungkook showed their rings to the Golden5 after coming out of the hot air balloon, Yoongi has informed the ravenette that what he wanted has been arranged.

Without giving a chance to the blonde to understand anything, Jungkook has drove him to the church and told him to go to a room where his dress, accessories along with a helper was ready to help the blonde to get ready for his big day. He tried to ask Jungkook when did he planned all this but the ravenette was so excited that he didn't gave a chance to Taehyung to ask anything.

Sitting in front of the mirror, Taehyung looked at his new self. He was officially going to be Mrs Jeon in a few hours, the thought gave him butterflies. He blushed as his helper girl applied a little makeup to his already gorgeous face.

A few minutes later, Taehyung was ready to walk the most beautiful path which leads to the ravenette but the poor boy didn't know what he was supposed to do after getting ready.

Jungkook has told him absolutely nothing. He don't know who will be walking him to the altar. Usually, the father of bride does the job but the blonde didn't had any family. His only family is Jungkook. The thought brought a tear in his eyes as he imagined his sister walking him to the altar.

A knock interrupted his thoughts and he looked at the door through the mirror. Jungkook peeked inside and smiled when he saw Taehyung already looking at him. He opened the door fully and came inside. Eyes never leaving Taehyung's brown eyes in the mirror, the ravenette came and stood behind Taehyung.

Both of them kept looking at each other and the girl who was helping the blonde took her leave silently leaving the two boys staring at each other with racing hearts. When Jungkook didn't show any sign of saying anything or breaking the eye contact, Taehyung blushed and looked down to his fiddling fingers in his lap.

He again looked at Jungkook who was still looking at him as lovingly as he always looks at him.

''W-Will you say something, now?'' The blonde stuttered as he looked at Jungkook flustered.

''No.....No words can describe how beautiful you are looking, Mrs Jeon.'' The ravenette said looking at the blonde intimately who blushed even more.

The name gives him butterflies every time Jungkook calls him with that name.

''What is al-all this?'' The blonde asked diverting the topic.

''As you know I am dying to marry you.....so we are just getting married.'' the ravenette replied matter of factly.

''When did you planned all this?''

''When I was going to propose you.''

''What if I had denied?''

''You don't want me dead, baby....and I know that.'' Jungkook replied smiling making Taehyung smile as well. He looked at the ravenette in the mirror. He was looking so handsome wearing a black expensive suit. The piercing on his eyebrow was exposed today as his hairs were styled back making Jungkook look even more attractive.

''Why are you here?....Are not you supposed to be waiting at the altar for me?'' The blonde asked when Jungkook smiled when he noticed that Taehyung was checking him out.

''I can't wait, Mrs Jeon.....I want to walk every step of my life with you and this path is most important so I want us to walk together. Will you be my partner in the most important journey of my life, doll?'' The ravenette asked offering his hand to the blonde whose face lit up.

He looked at Jungkook in the mirror with heart eyes and placed his hand in Jungkook's big and rough hands.

With ravenette's help the blonde stood up and turned towards Jungkook whose hand immediately went to hold the blonde by his waist. He smiled making the blonde smile as well and leaned in to place a lingering kiss on Taehyung's forehead making the blonde sigh contentedly.

''Shall we go?'' The ravenette asked to which the blonde replied with a nod.

Jungkook offered his arm to Taehyung who immediately hold it and they started their journey together.

This was a very symbolic journey for both of them. This journey was not the start of their relationship......it was a continuation of their love and life together.

They both kept stealing glances as they walked towards the beautifully decorated altar in the lawn of the church. Taehyung's happy eyes which twinkled in excitement took in the beautiful altar, Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off of the blonde. He looked unimpossibly beautiful wearing the white wedding gown, his twinkling eyes and beautiful smile made him look unreal.

(Imagine Taehyung wearing this)

(The Altar)

There can be millions of beautiful things in this world but nothing can match Kim Taehyung's beauty in Jungkook's eyes.

The Golden5, which were sitting on the benches and waiting for them, they stood up and welcomed the couple with their warm smiles.

Jungkook in black suit and Taehyung wearing a beautiful white wedding gown....the couple looked perfect.

As they both stepped onto the altar, the priest started the ceremony but none of them heard anything as they both were lost in each other. The old priest kept talking about rituals, the true meaning of marriage, importance of love in it but the couple was already beyond those limits.

They were marrying toady but they had committed themselves to each other a long time ago.

''Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?'' The priest asked making their trance broke. Jungkook looked at the priest for a moment and back to the blonde who already has his eyes glued to the ravenette.

''I do.'' The ravenette accepted with a cute smile.

''Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?'' The priest asked again. Both of their hearts were racing when Taehyung smiled widely and nodded his head.

''I do.''

'' The grooms have expressed their love to one another through the commitment and promises you just made, hereby, very happily I pronounce both of you as husbands. You may kiss now.'' Before the vicar was finished, the two boys were kissing each other.

They may have kissed thousands of times, or maybe more.

But today, the feeling is new.

Not simply boyfriends or partners, they have become husbands.

When they signed their marriage contract, Taehyung couldn't stop his tears when he read his name.

Mrs Jeon Taehyung.

Wife of Mr Jeon Jungkook.

Nothing can sound more perfect than these two names in one sentence.

________________

THE END!!

But this is not the end...It is just a new beginning.

Anyways.....how was the proposal? My sister got this idea of proposing in a hot air balloon randomly.

And the last scene when Jungkook picked up Taehyung and kissed in the hot air balloon.....this is what Jungkook had said once, he wants to recreate a movie scene with his future lover so i thought why not write it.

And about preggy Tae.....i considered your requests and reconsidered it again but it seems a little impossible in this story as my upcoming stories need to have Taehyung pregnant. If Taehyung gets pregnant in this story as well....they will become quite smililar.

To create a uniqueness in my upcoming books....i can't give u a preggy Tae in this story and i am sorry for that.

I really wanted to fulfill your requests but i can't...
I am sorry Violets...
But i promise....u will get something special for sure.

A BONUS CHAPTER 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 163 1
In which Jeon Jungkook, a mafia who is known as the most calm and silent but the most dangerous mafia, loses all of his sanity when his enemy decides...
106K 3.7K 10
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ π‘€π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑛 π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘™π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘. π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑑 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘’π‘Žπ‘β„Ž π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ. 𝐼𝑑 π‘€π‘Žπ‘  𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝒑𝒍𝒆�...
1.9M 83.1K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
1.7M 61.9K 64
Being the boss of a mafia comes with great responsibilities. You have to show no mercy. You have to be strong. You have to be ready for anything. And...