United World (One piece Fanfi...

By lalapiece

[Slow Romance] [One piece men various x female reader] The reader got to the one piece world. She will meet '... More

Chapter 1 - Guardian
Chapter 2 - Sabaody Archipelago
Chapter 3- Auction House
Chapter 4 - Punch
Chapter 5 - Reunion
Chapter 6 - Admiral
Chapter 7 - Imprisonment
Chapter 8 - Got released
Chapter 9 - Meet the Future Enemy
Chapter 10 - Finally got out
Chapter 11 - Joining the war
Chapter 12 - Fight the Marines
Chapter 13 - Even got Messier
Chapter 14 - Rescued
Chapter 15 - End of War
Chapter 16 - Recovering
Chapter 17 - Part ways
Chapter 18 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 19 - Flirty
Chapter 20 - Rumors
Chapter 21 - Farewell to the Red
Chapter 22 - Starving Pirates
Chapter 23 - Consciousness
Chapter 24 - Doing the Mission
Chapter 25 - A worried hawk
Chapter 26 - Reactions
Chapter 27- Timeskip
Chapter 28 - Officially Join
Chapter 29 - In the Deep Sea
Chapter 30 - It's a Kraken!
Chapter 31 - Fishman Island
Chapter 32 - A Fight Begins
Chapter 34 - One pirate king
Chapter 35 - The promise ship
Chapter 36 - Banquet and Friendship
Chapter 37 - Leaving the Island
Chapter 38 - Hot and Cold
Chapter 39 - Meeting the Surgeon
Chapter 40 - Damn Slimy
Chapter 41 - Got Chase and Meet up
Chapter 42 - Snow Woman
Chapter 43 - Next island
Chapter 44 - Warlord's Call
Chapter 45 - Man stabber
Chapter 46 - Strings
Chapter 47 - Connected

Chapter 33 - Letters and Planning

2.9K 127 35
By lalapiece

I keep changing the title of this chapter...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

King neptune was begging to Hody to tell Vander Decken not hurt his daughter. He even said that he will give everything and hody can take the life of his guards. The ministers shout at him that he is thinking stupid. Hody then mock him and he even said that we straw hats are assisting them to take over the Ryugu palace. The minister then butt in that Jinbei inform them that there was a commotion in the Fishman District and he did not expect  it was Hody behind it all.

"You should be ashamed, Hody!" The minister of right scowl.

Hody then chuckle and said he just join the Neptune Army to gain combat experience and he talk about how he always admired Arlong. Nami gasped when she heard that name. That was the fishman who give suffering to Nami. I remember the first episodes of One piece. I remember the past but i don't remember what will happen in the future of the One piece.

Hody then walked over to a wall and he punch it, the sea water starting to rush in. (I really hate this mf, more than Arlong...)

"I really want to cook a fishman now..." I said aloud and the people around me stare at horror. I raise my eyebrow to them and they immediately look away.

"Shit! The palace will be flooded!!" Zoro curse, gritting his teeth

"This is terrible! Especially for me!" Brook then jumped on me. I just let him since he will drown because of his devil fruit. Usopp cling on me because of fright.

Hody then throw a droplets of water towards us and it somehow turn into a arrows. I avoid it while i'm still carrying brook. Usopp try his best to avoid it too. Other soldiers got his and dropped unconscious. Zoro use his sword to deflect the arrows. King Neptune use his body to protect his people. Hody mocked him and said that King Neptune is not fit to be a king.

Zoro then sent a slash towards the fishman who is trying to kill of us. Hody then use one of his men to use it as a shield. The swordsman order us to untie all the soldiers we follow the instruction. The water now is a reaching on my knees now. Nami was not with us now also Caimie but Pappag is here with us. The soldiers are free now and they hold their weapons and help their king.

"Don't let them pull any tricks!! Crush the Neptune Army and the Strawhats Pirates!!" Hody instructed. Before he can do anything a fireball was sent to him but just like earlier he use one of his men to make it shield. I scoffed when he do that.

"Oh? A fire user? You should never did that girlie." Hody grin but before he can attack me i sent him again a fire spear. I occupy since Usopp and Brook are still freeing the remaining soldiers. Zoro cut the chains of King neptune. He demanded to let us escape and he will fight hody.

"What about you?" King Neptune asked.

"Zoro! Let me help yo——." I was cut off because he suddenly hug me using his one arm since his other arm is holding a sword.

"Y-n, go with them. Don't worry about me i will be fine." Zoro then remove his self from me and smile warmly and then he dive down to fight the Fishman. Zoro just smile at me warmly..... snap out of it y-n! There is no time for fangirl simp mode!

"What a sweet couple..." The soldiers and the minister muttered.

I was holding on Neptune's hair and Usopp is diving to see the fight. Zoro then submerge from the water and i called him out to get his attention. Neptune then said we need to hold onto him because the place will be flooded with water soon. He give usopp a bubble coral to secure an air. I have a bubble in my head now and brook also. Zoro is still now near us and i'm getting worried. He caught with us but the king dive into the water to create a current blast to get us away. Usopp give the coral to zoro but it was swept away by the current. Hody caught up with the king and his eyes are red. Neptune then tell his guards to get the princes.

I accidentally remove my hold on King neptune hair and i was swept away. Zoro try to reach me but i'm very far. I swim on the water because i'm confident of the bubble on my head. I swin beside king neptune.

"Y-N DON'T WORRY ABOUT US!! Go find luffy and the others!!" Usopp shouted at me and i nod at him and swim away.

****

I'm now heading to Sea forest since that Jinbei will be there. I asked the direction from the random fishman and he told me about it. So i'm swimming now to find the sea forest. I'm making the water to boil using my powers to get me faster. I see it at the distance and i enter the bubble of it and the bubble in my head got suck.

I hear a commotion and i follow it. I first see the flag of Strawhats. The thousand sunny is here. I see people around of it and i notice Jinbei and Luffy is about to punch each other and robin is in the center of it. Sanji try to rescue her but robin use her devil and sanji was hit by Jinbei and Luffy.

"Guys!! I finally found you!" I run to them while sobbing. I also notice Shirahoshi and damn, she is a huge creature.

"Y-n? Where have you been?!"Chopper exclaimed and he hug me .

"I was with our other crewmates but we got separated!" I said and still hugging chopper. Sanji got a problem on that though.

"Atleast you are now here." Robin said calmly. I smile at her and stare at Jinbei and Luffy who continue to argue. I put down chopper. Sanji then got into swooning mode asking if i was alright.

"Think about it luffy! What will happen if you guys show violence on fishman Island? Every fishmens are scared of humans because of racism. What happen many years are planted on the minds of every fishmens and some believe that Arlong was hunted because he was a fishman." Jinbei stated. "I know you want to beat Hody to help the island to overcome the crisis but fishmen will see it that humans are still violent against the fishman."

Sanji then respond that we need to rescue the others and if nothing will happen, hody will rule the fishman island.

"We have many friends on this island. Hey hachi you have been trying to hide who beat you up. You said a while ago that Hody attacks the fishmen who is kind to humans. Did you get beaten by them?" Sanji turned towards hachi who is laying on the floor with bandages around his body.

Hachi refuse to tell and caimie stare at him in worried.

"Jinbei. I think i know what is the reason Luffy wants to fight because this is your home. I know that you help our captain and y-n swan during the war. We cannot thank you enough for that. If Luffy wants to fights we will go along with him. We cannot just leave the island like that. We have a reason to fight...."

I facepalmed because Sanji's eyes turn into hearts and twirl around the two mermaids who stare at him in confuse.

"Caimie-chan and Shirahoshi-chan is here!! Yes, this country is my mermaid paradise.!!!!" Sanji swoon.

I feel a hand patting me from the back and i see Nami who stare at me with the same expression. "Sanji is really a hopeless case." I laugh at that.

Luffy and Jinbei facing each other and with annoy expression. I can feel a headache coming to me because of them. I'm still worried about the three which is Brook, Usopp and Zoro. And now this two idiots arguing. If they will not stop i will really beat them up.

"Get out of my way jinbei! You need to let me go!" Luffy ordered.

"No! I will not! Leave it up to me!" The fishman retorted.

"You bastard! Then i will beat my way to pass you!"

"I'm going to fight you as many times for your to understand the situation!"

"What did you just say?!?!"

Okey, That's it. I'm tired listening to them. The people close to me notice the dark aura around me and my hands are clench into fist. They gulped except Robin who is smiling at the scene.

I walk towards them and raise my fist and i see that they got confuse when they notice that i was standing in front of them.

"I'm tired hearing your arguments... So... KNOCK IT OFFFF!!!!" I scream and raise my fist to punch their heads. They grunted in pain and hold their smoking bumps in their heads. Shirahoshi, Caimie and Hachi stare at me looking horrified. While chopper cling onto Robin legs and hide behind it, shaking in fear. Nami sighed defeatedly. Sanji is just swooning on how strong i am.

"She is terrifying..." Hachi muttered in fear and the people around him and nod agreeing to it.

"Out of my way!" Luffy yelled still easing his bump.

"No! I won't let you go!" Jinbei answered back and also easing his bump. Y-n san is really terrifying...

Jinbei and Luffy continue to argue and i give up because i cannot stop them again. Shirahoshi then interfered that king neptune is going tio get killed. That get luffy wants to beat up the asses of the enemy. Jinbei then asked luffy to describe their relationship.

"We are friends!" Luffy respond without hesitation. Jinbei got satisfied on the answered.

"That's right! It's simple relationship. But the fishmen and humans could not establish it and have been struggling to do it for years. When i left a message 'don't fight against hody' i mean that don't fight him recklessly. The people on this island will think that you are just a another human bully! Instead, i want you to be a hero who will save the Fishman Island!"

"Hero? No way!!" Said luffy very stubborn.

"WHAT?!?!?!!" Jinbei exclaimed with his eyes bulge out and snot coming out from his nose.

"We're pirates! I love heroes but i don't want to become one! Do you know what heroes are? Say there is a chunk of meat, pirates will have banquet and eat it, while heroes will have to share it to other people. I want all the meat!"

"That's not how you describe heroes!!!" Nami and I said in chorus. Done with Luffy's logic.

"Then, i will let you have meats just as long as you do that i will tell you." Jinbei sweat dropped because of our captain's answer.

"Okay." Luffy agree immediately.

"EHHH??? THAT EASY?!?!" Chopper said in shock.

"Ah, before i forgot. Y-n san." Jinbei called me and he reach something from his robe and i notice it's a letters with a small den den mushi.

He give me the letters and the transponder snail. "Marco, Izou and Thatch told me to give this letters to you. They said to give it to you when i have chance to meet you again.  It was from them because you suddenly stop contacting them. They are worried about you. They give it to me when i was visiting Ace to know if he woke up from coma." I reach the letters and look at it. It was really from them. I will really need to explained to them, especially to Izou-chan..

"Hehe, thank you for giving me this. The truth is i lost the den den mushi they give to me and i forgot the number of them." I said and holding the letters.

"Oh? Y-n you are receiving love letters? You sure have many admirers." Nami teased and grinning at me.

"It's not a love letter! I met them accidentally two years ago and become friends. I stay with them for two weeks." I explained. Nami still have a teasing grin on her face.

Robin look at the letters and got a little shock when she see the people who sent it. "These are the names of three commanders of Whitebeard pirates! You sure have friends who have big reputation."

Chopper, Luffy and Sanji blink at the same time and said their reactions.

"EH?!?! THE WHITEBEARD PIRATES COMMANDERS?!?!?! YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH THEM?!!" Chopper yelled in shock.

"No...!! I have so many rivals to win y-n swan heart!!" Sanji sobbed.

"So cool! You have many friends! And it's the old timer nakama!!" Luffy got amaze.

I sweat dropped on their reactions and turn to jinbei again. "If you see them again. Please tell them i'm sorry for losing contact with them and i promise i will called them when i have time." Jinbei nod at me and look at Luffy.

Jinbei then said that he will call us for help and he want us to respond instantly. He plan that he and Megalo the shark will enter the plaza and they will drawn the attention to them and someone will sneak out from Megalo's stomach.  Luffy got confuse on that.

The former shichibukai then explained that there was a letter from ten years ago from the celestial dragons and  the late queen Otohime acquired risking her life and the future of the Island. And the key to free the king. Someone from us need to get those things from the enemy. Nami and Robin volunteer on it.

The rest of us will go Ryugu palace and save   Zoro's group and we need to figure it out where is the direction. Sanji and Chopper snapped on Jinbei because of that. While me and franky just agree with it.

Hachi then said that all fishmen respect Jinbei and Caimie added that they will cheer for Luffy.  Luffy then said that he is not used to everyone to root on him. Jinbei bowed his head to thank us.

I climb on the ship with the guys and Nami and Robin will start their mission. Jinbei is in a thoughtful expression. Nami questioned that.

"Should we pick a codename for this mission?!" The fishman asked. Before everyone can talk, they stop theirselves when a dark aura is emitting from me.

"Jinbei-san.... We need to hurry right?.... So we have no time to pick a name... do you undertstand me?" I said in chilly voice. Jinbei gulped in fears when he heard the voice.

"Y-Y-Yes M-Maam." Quivering response of jinbei.

"Good, then let's go." I said and i find my bag to put the letters and decided to read it after  the fight.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Chapter 33 is out! Thank you for voting and liking this story guys!! I really love it. 🥰

I really love Izou! I would like to know his skincare on how he have a clean face! Haha!

Anyway, see you in the next chapter and good night!! 🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 195 26
"do ever wish to turn back time and fix your mistakes or change something" Phil said "if I could I will , but the past is the past and theirs nothing...
24.1K 596 12
Boruto is planning to pull another prank on his dad. However - when the plan goes wrong and Boruto turns into a 6-year-old kid and takes Sarada down...
14.8K 695 22
Unwanted. Worthless. Disappointment. Words that were carved into the young girl's mind since she was born. Neglected for being born a daughter in a f...
193K 5.3K 26
Shy!Reader x OP (slight yandere and will include others but *y/n's main interest is the ASL brothers* ^^) my first book ever so will have mistakes...