United World (One piece Fanfi...

By lalapiece

[Slow Romance] [One piece men various x female reader] The reader got to the one piece world. She will meet '... More

Chapter 1 - Guardian
Chapter 2 - Sabaody Archipelago
Chapter 3- Auction House
Chapter 4 - Punch
Chapter 5 - Reunion
Chapter 6 - Admiral
Chapter 7 - Imprisonment
Chapter 8 - Got released
Chapter 9 - Meet the Future Enemy
Chapter 10 - Finally got out
Chapter 11 - Joining the war
Chapter 12 - Fight the Marines
Chapter 13 - Even got Messier
Chapter 14 - Rescued
Chapter 15 - End of War
Chapter 16 - Recovering
Chapter 17 - Part ways
Chapter 18 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 19 - Flirty
Chapter 20 - Rumors
Chapter 21 - Farewell to the Red
Chapter 22 - Starving Pirates
Chapter 23 - Consciousness
Chapter 24 - Doing the Mission
Chapter 25 - A worried hawk
Chapter 26 - Reactions
Chapter 27- Timeskip
Chapter 28 - Officially Join
Chapter 29 - In the Deep Sea
Chapter 30 - It's a Kraken!
Chapter 31 - Fishman Island
Chapter 33 - Letters and Planning
Chapter 34 - One pirate king
Chapter 35 - The promise ship
Chapter 36 - Banquet and Friendship
Chapter 37 - Leaving the Island
Chapter 38 - Hot and Cold
Chapter 39 - Meeting the Surgeon
Chapter 40 - Damn Slimy
Chapter 41 - Got Chase and Meet up
Chapter 42 - Snow Woman
Chapter 43 - Next island
Chapter 44 - Warlord's Call
Chapter 45 - Man stabber
Chapter 46 - Strings
Chapter 47 - Connected

Chapter 32 - A Fight Begins

2.9K 122 74
By lalapiece

So yeah, i'm okey now! My fever is gone so i can type properly!

Hope you enjoy this update!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Jeez, they drank so much..."

"They are so careless."

"The others are here!"

I woke up because of the noise. I notice that we are in a cell but we are not chain up. Zoro is laying beside me and sleeping. I slowly stand up and feel my self nearly fall because my head is aching. Shit, i'm not gonna drink again.

There are two guards guarding where we are imprison. I kneel and shake zoro gently to wake him up. He open his one eye and immediately look at me.

"Zoro, seems we are in a cell. We need to find a way to got out." I whispered at him and he sat up and still have a confuse expression.

He nod at me and tell him that i have a idea. I lit my right hand and then throw at the two guards getting them burn and pass out. I made also a key to unlock the cell door. I succeed and nearly dance in happy because i really improve my powers.

Me and Zoro got out from the cell and decided we will find the crew. We confront fishman soldiers but we fastly defeated them. I leave one guard to ask for direction where us the throne room of this place. We reach at the main hall of the kingdom and we see King neptune was about to attack Nami, Brook and Usopp who are in a air bubble with his golden trident. Me and Zoro block the attack before it can land on our comrades.

"Those two they block the king neptune's attack so easily!" A fishman with a monocle exclaim in surprise.

The king threatened us not to resist anymore and he called us with wrong names. A sea horse fishman got shock when he see us escaped from the jail. We have a fight but we immediately beat them. They are either slash or burn.

"You guys! No matter how i look at it, this is overkill!" Usopp snarled at us.

"He is right! You guys should regrets your actions!" Brook added.

"You guys started this fight! So you are our accomplices, you morons!" Zoro retorted and i agree with it.

"Don't put so much blame to us! You are also involve!"

"We were just gonna intimidate them and escape!" Usopp counter back.

Zoro grunted. "What's done is done! So stop complaining!"

Nami sigh and shook her head. Caimie and a starfish are also here staring at the scene in shock.

Now, we are seen as a evil pirates trying to take over the kingdom. I have been tasked to tied them up while they are still weak. A den den mushi rang and Zoro answer it even i try to stop it. It was from the princes of the kingdom and Zoro told the princes to coat our ship and we will not hurt the hostages. Before the princes hang up, there was a message for Luffy from Jinbei. It said that don't fight hordy and meet him at the Sea forest.

The castle shake after Zoro ended the called with the princes. The king panicked about the Princess safety and asked if there was guards with the princess. The king order us to go at the Hard shell tower. Zoro got a problem on that but i smack him over the head and tell the king that we will gonna do it. Zoro have a bump now and the guards who regain consiousness gulped when they see a menancing woman who just smack the swordsman who defeated their king easily.

Brook and the minister of right do the order and they come back after minutes ago and informed us that the princess is kidnapped and a group of fishman pirates are come raining on the tower. So we are now under attack. The king panicked when he heard the princess is kidnapped. Dammit, why i cannot still remember what happen in the anime?!?! Don't tell me Mirarin have something to do with it?!?!!

"An enemy attack? What are we gonna do?" Zoro said while raising his eye brow and turn towards me.

Usopp got scared and yelled. "Right now?! We are already attacking the palace! What should we do?! On second thought don't you two answer that!" He is referring to me and Zoro.

"We will cut them down"

"We will burn them down."

"I said don't answer it!!"

The group of pirates that Brook and the minister of right referring is here now. All of them are holding weapons and they are breathing heavily. They want to fight us. Zoro and I deal with few of them and they did not really tired us. They got easily defeated but they stood up back and continue to try open the gate.

Usopp and Brook got confuse of the pirates because they are so persistent. Nami sigh tiredly and said that why we always got mixed on this kind of trouble.

"Don't complain now, Nami. The fight have already started, since they are attacking us... we have no choice but to fight back right?" Zoro smirked and look towards me. "Right, Y-n?"

"Shut it Zoro! Don't be a bad influence to y-n! They will give us more crime to accuse us!" The sniper barked at the swordsman.

"This is a fight between pirates, it's that even considered as a crime?" One of the guards voice out. Before they can continue to talk they feel a scary glare coming towards them and they see it was coming from the flame girl. They gulped fearfully and just got silent.

"Don't scare them!!" Usopp smack my head with his shark teeth expression.

We hear the group of pirates are finding a switch and they are talking about getting killed. Nami, Brook and Usopp scream loudly because of the pirates coming to attack us. Zoro and me did not waste time and ran to fight them. I make the flame scythe and sent a slash of fire to them. Burning them and making them pass out. They look like a grill fish though. Zoro took care of the last group and they are now laying on the floor, pass out.

"Murderers..." The monocle fishman who is the minister of the left commented.

"Don't make it sound like i enjoy cutting them down!!" Zoro snapped at the fishman.

"I'm not a murderer! I just burn them but they are not dead!!" I also stated and snap at the monocle fishman.

"Y-n, does not make it sound like better..." The three which is Usopp, Nami and Brook muttered. Caimie and Pappag sweat dropped.

"Well you guys are enjoying yourselves during the fight! You guys are born like a natural man slayers!"

"So if a bunch of pirates come running to you what will you do?! Serve them a tea?!?"

"Yeah that's right, we should serve them tea and solve the problem." The fishman got satisfied on his answer.

"That will not work!!" I shot back.

"In any case, you guys beat them all and we will not be able to find our what they wanted!!"

"Why would we care? That's your problem." Zoro grumble.

"Zoro, you are being heartless." I said and Nami and Usopp agree with me. Zoro scowl and frown at us three. Brook is busy talking that he want to meet the Mermaid princess.

We got startle because King Neptune fell on his side and told us that we need to free him and let him see his lovely daughter. The king is thinking that Luffy kidnap the princess. Brook then stated that he see luffy and a hugh shark leaving the tower but there is no trace of the princess. And we have no intention to kidnapp the princess. If i can just remember what happen in the anime i will not be shock of the upcoming events!!

"She is bigger like me! There is no way she will be able to leave without being notice! Maybe Strawhat luffy stuffed my daughter on Megalo's mouth and took her away!!" The king said aloud.

There was a moment of silent, then the guards started to laugh and saying that it was impossible to the princess to be stuffed on the shark's mouth.

"Anyway, our captain would never to that! If you are going to suspect some then pick someone else!" Nami told the king.

"No, i cannot think anyone else! If you guys did not return Shirahoshi to me unharmed. Then, i will not return your ship or crew to you either!! Keep that in your minds!!" The king warned us.

"What?! Why would you go that far!!"

"INTRUDERS!!" A soldier suddenly shouted.

A large group with a intimidating aur surrounding them is coming towards us from the gate. One of them has a four legs with a yellow cape and hat. The fishman eyes wandered around the area. He scoffed and said.

"I cannot believe it! I thought we have to fught when coming here but Neptune and the soldiers are already tied up!"

"I never thought a scene like this is waiting for us! It's a surprise really." A fishman with a shark features with a large belly, a dog scarf, a black curly hair and tattoos on his body. (I hate this guy really....)

"That face...! So you finally show your self, Vander Decken!!" The minister of left shouted.

"And that is Hordy Jones from the Fishman District. Why did he come back here? He use to be a strong soldier in our army." The minister of right demanded.

"Is this a kind of trap? It's seem too good to be true!" Hordy shit stated holding a red trident.

"We just keep having visitors one after another. It seems to be a lively palace." Zoro sighed.

"Maybe we can knock them out?" I wondered and Zoro seems to be proud of that. Nami and Usopp sigh defeatedly. This is not going to end well.

The minister of Left accuse us for being the enemies allies. But we don't have idea who are they. The soldiers wants to fight also and telling us to untie them.

"Now you are here, Vander decken! There is no doubt you are the suspect! Give me back my shirahoshi!" The king shouted.

"Give her back? We haven't even get married yet. You are getting ahead of yourself, Father." Vander Decken replied while laughing.

"Don't call me father! Where did you take shirahoshi?! You better tell me she is safe!!"

The two are arguing about where is the princess. It's seem the idiotic Fishman Vander decken also don't know where is the princess right now. Hordy slammed his red trident on the floor silencing eveyone. He suggested to Vander Decken to find Shirahoshi. That is the only wait to find out where is the princess.

(And we will stop right here! Well i know all of you want to know who is the true enemy so i have decided i will show you guys... so i hope you will be ready for it.)

At the Marie geiose- the holy land where the five elders and the celetial dragons are residing.

In the pangea castle where the room of the authority is located. The five elders, they are the heads of the world government, are expecting someone to come here and discuss a very important thing.

"What time she will arrive?" The samurai elder asked, getting impatient.

"She will arrive in a minute. Don't be impatient." The long hair and beard replied.

The door of the room open and a woman wearing a blue cloak enter. The hood of the cloak is hiding the face of the woman.

"At last you have arrive." The yellow hair elder stated.

"Sorry for being late, i just visit my friend in her prison. She is still not spilling the information." The woman answered.

"She is not important right now. So how's your trip? Did it go well?" The elder with a scar in it's forehead inquired.

"Yeah of course, it's just it get me exhausted when going on my trip. I really need the girl to came with me. She is the key for our success." The woman said.

"Maybe we really need to capture her but it will be not be easy because she is associated with the whitebeard pirates, red haired pirates and dracule mihawk. Those guys are strong and our forces are still weak because of the war two years ago." The elder with a black hat and white roll beard informed.

The woman sigh and lean at the wall beside the door. "Well we still have more time, no need to rush. I know you are excited to go on that place."

The five elder nodded and silent surround the place. The mysterious woman decided to break the silence.

"So did your leader approve of this? I know she will be please." The woman started.

"Imu-sama is excited to know about the other world. You will guide us there." The samurai elder inquired. "Right...

Miranda."

The woman smirked and turn towards the elders and said. "Of course, i will surely guide you. Since we have the same goal."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 32 is out!!! Things are starting to get hard to the way of the reader!! Will she ready for it?? Well, i hope you will stay tuned on it!!!

Also, I'm really excited to write of the dressrosa arc!! There is so much scene and lines i want to write now!! But i need to finish the fishman arc and write the punk hazard arc.

Anyway, thank you for reaching this story in 9k reads in wattpad and 10k reads in quotev!! I'm so happy like i want to dance hahaha.. 🤣

See you in the next chapter and good night!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 30.3K 39
(Y/n) (L/n) died in the last of arc of the KNY manga and she thought everything would end there for her. But no, she gets reincarnated into BNHA. Hon...
5.4K 195 26
"do ever wish to turn back time and fix your mistakes or change something" Phil said "if I could I will , but the past is the past and theirs nothing...
193K 5.3K 26
Shy!Reader x OP (slight yandere and will include others but *y/n's main interest is the ASL brothers* ^^) my first book ever so will have mistakes...