Tempting the Devil (Taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

⚠️Dark Theme ⚠️ Mafia au!! Just a story of revenge where the lines blur and Taehyung ends up falling for the... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN [M]
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY [M]
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR [M]
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE [M]
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX [M]
FIFTY EIGHT [M]
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE [M]
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER [M]
A/N
New Book

FIFTY SEVEN

23.8K 1K 359
By JEONfanTAEsea

Happiness always comes after a miserable period and after every happy moment, a painful moment awaits you.....

Coz, nothing is permanent.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch in the living room as some leaders of other gangs have came to meet him and talk about the security threats in the ocean waters. Their shipment has been looted by some pirates and only Jungkook can help them.

''They had tried to loot us earlier too but since one of your ship was also with our ships, they had let us go but this time, they have robbed us. Please help us, JK...they are worth million dollar of weapons and drugs.'' One of the three men said sitting on the opposite couch with hunched shoulders.

They don't have the confidence to sit in front of the God of their world who was currently sitting with his one leg crossed over other and the arm stretched on the headrest of the couch hearing the whole matter attentively.

As the leader of the world, Its Jungkook's duty to provide security to them.

''When did all of this happened?'' The Devil asked darkly.

''Three days ago, JK...we tried to reach them but they are not ready to listen to us.'' The other man said fidgety.

''Don't worry, until you are in my protection...nothing can harm you.'' Jungkook promised them looking into the blankness.

Some people will never change.

They always keep tempting Devil to unleash his wrath on them.

'' Their previous leader has died and a newbie has taken his place, that's why they have forgot their rules.'' the third men said.

''These newbies need to learn their rules...I....'' Jungkook looked at the blonde who came there and lied on the same couch on which Jungkook was sitting and stretched his legs in Jungkook's lap as his eyes were glued to the screen of his phone.

The three men looked at Taehyung like he was some ghost. Poor gangsters were still in disbelief that someone can make a Devil bend in front of him.

Jungkook untangled his leg and sat up straight, with a sweet smile as he looked at Taehyung, his hands went to massage blonde's soft feet making the eyes of the men sitting in front of him widen even more.

Just a moment ago, the Devil was ready to leash out on the pirates in the seas and the next, he was giving a foot massage to the blonde...unbelievable.

''Do you have any information who is their new leader?'' Jungkook asked, immediately changing his tone to a darker tone but his hands were still playing with Taehyung's feet who smiled looking at the ravenette from the corner of his eyes.

''Yes JK...he was the right hand of their previous leader. They-'' The man stopped to gulp when Taehyung sat up and replaced his feet on Jungkook's lap with his head. The three men looked at each other with horrified expressions as Jungkook's fingers immediately found home in those blonde locks of his queen.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow when the man find it unable to believe what he was seeing so the other man immediately spoke.

''There are some rumours that he had killed his leader to get his title. He wa-'' He was also made silent when Taehyung again sat up and looked here and there for some comfortable position. when he found none, the blonde sat up on Jungkook's lap straddling the ravenette and placed his head against Jungkook's chest and kept looking at his phone held in one of his hand while the other hand fisted Jungkook's shirt like a child.

The ravenette smiled. He knew what Taehyung was trying to do.

It has been around a week since they both had started a new life but everyone was tired of seeing them being lovey dovey at every moment they gets. For the first three days, they both denied to come out of their bed even for food. There meals were sent to their room.

And next two days, they both were inseparable even at the dining table. They would feed each other, steal kisses when nobody would be watching, play footsie under the table and tease each other until one lose the patience.

Last five days, Neither Jungkook worked out.....well he actually didn't needed it as he was quite active in the bedroom...anyways...what I was saying...yes...neither Jungkook worked out in the Gym nor he worked in his office.

Documents and files placed on the table were left untouched as the ravenette couldn't stay away from the blonde but when the sixth day...which mean yesterday came...He was forced to go to his office and once he saw how much work was pending and how many issues needed his attention, he decided to finish them.

So, he got busy in his work leaving Taehyung sulk in the corner for not having Jungkook's attention. When the ravenette went to his bedroom late in the night, the blonde was already asleep so he just got freshen up and took his place beside Taehyung who immediately smiled in his sleep when he smelled Jungkook's colonge and feel his arms around his waist.

The ravenette had sighed contentedly and closed his eyes.

He had craved for Taehyung's homely warmth the whole day.

And once the morning arrived again, he was called by Jimin to meet some people who had came with their problems. After having a haste breakfast, Jungkook has again went back to his work leaving Taehyung with a forehead kiss who pouted.

He has been constantly trying to gain Jungkook's attention which the ravenette clearly knows but he was also enjoying teasing the blonde.

The ravenette smiled yet again seeing Taehyung hugging him like a Koala while the other three men thought if they are looking at the same leader of underworld who is known for anger issues and ruthlessness.

'' I will look into the matter soon....you will get your shipments back.'' The ravenette said rubbing blonde's back with his one hand soothingly.

''Thank you so much, J-''

''Fuck!!'' The ravenette cursed when Taehyung laughed loudly looking at something funny in his phone, the vibrations and movements of Taehyung's ass against Jungkook's crotch made the junior Jungkook a little excited.

The three men looked as the ravenette fought to stabilise the movements of the blonde on his crotch but Taehyung wasn't ready to listen.

Now he was enjoying teasing Jungkook.

'' You must want to stop moving, Mrs Jeon....You are creating problems for yourself.'' The ravenette said ignoring the three men sitting in front of him who were dumbfounded. They scratched their heads as to what should they do.

Should they just stand up and go?

But they couldn't leave without Jungkook's permission.

''What did I do?'' The blonde asked innocently but his eyes hold the mischief he was planning.

''Don't try to act inno...fuck!! stop moving baby.'' Jungkook cursed again when Taehyung grinded onto Jungkook with a wicked innocency.

They both were lost in their little bubble but the three men sitting in front of them and the guards standing behind the mafia leader were dumbfounded as fuck.

''Sh-should we leave, J-''

'' But I am doing nothing, daddy.'' Taehyung didn't let the man complete his sentence.

''Baby...if daddy became excited, you will be in t-trouble.'' The mafia leader stuttered as Taehyung kept grinding onto him.

''What if I want to be in trouble, Mr Jeon.'' Taehyung teased rubbing his chest against Jungkook's hard chest shamelessly, not minding the eyes of some people on them. Jungkook groaned and stood up with Taehyung's legs wrapped around his torso and arms around his neck.

''You can leave, gentlemen....I'll look into your matter when I am done with my queen.'' With that, Jungkook walked to their shared bedroom holding Taehyung carefully while the blonde started assaulting Jungkook's neck with his lips and teeth.

The door to the room was closed behind them and nothing was heard outside the soundproof room but inside, the whole room echoed with pleasurable moans, curses, skin slapping against each other, heavy panting and loud groans.

And Taehyung made a mental note to tease Jungkook again and again.

Yup....it was that good.

The evening came quickly and Taehyung has successfully hidden his soreness under the effect of painkillers but the sweet itching of sore muscles between his legs made him remember how hot Jungkook looked between them.

He was currently sitting in the living room as the ravenette has some work to finish.

''Hey Tae....we are going to the shopping. Do you wanna join us?'' Jimin informed sitting on the other couch.

'' We? Who else is going?'' He asked excitedly.

'' Me and Jin Hyung..''

''I am coming...just wait here, I need to inform kookie otherwise he will get worried not seeing me around.'' The blonde said making Jimin chuckle.

''True...just the way he panicked when he saw that his banana milk has finished.'' They both chuckled and Taehyung went to Jungkook's office.

Namjoon, Hobi and Yoongi were sitting in front of Jungkook. They all smiled when Taehyung walked inside with a sweet smile.

''Kookie...I am going shopping with Jimin and Jin Hyung...will be back in few hours.'' He informed the ravenette who looked at him concerned.

''Take some bodyguards with you.... in fact, you should wait for me. I will be finished soon.'' Jungkook said making the blonde chuckle.

''Its okay, kookie...I can manage.''

''Yes you can but that doesn't mean you should go out there without security to check how many threats you can handle.'' Jungkook said desperately trying the to make the blonde understand.

Taehyung chuckled and looked at the three boys who were sitting witnessing the cute argument.

''Hyungs...can you please leave us alone for a moment?'' he asked making the three boys stand up.

''Sure Queen....the King is all yours.'' Hobi teased and they all went out chuckling, closing the door behind them.

''Tae...I-''

''Shhh!! calm down and listen to me.'' The blonde took out his knife from his waistband without Jungkook even realising and placed it around Jungkook's neck.

''I am the queen of the most dangerous mafia of the world, Kookie.....'' He started tracing the tip of the knife on Jungkook's sharp jawline.

''The person this world fears....'' The tip of the knife moved towards Jungkook's lips which were parted a little in amusement.

Just when he thinks that Taehyung can not be more sexy, he pull up some stunt and prove him wrong.

''The person who will set this world on fire if something happened to me.'' Jungkook's eyes were glued to Taehyung's face while the blonde held his eyes glued to the tip of the knife gliding smoothly on Jungkook's handsome face.

'' The person nobody dares to go against without fearing his life.'' He said looking at the soft pair of lips that always do magic on his body.

''And his queen don't need some bodyguards to protect him, Mr Jeon... He can handle anything if he can handle his king.'' Jungkook noticed Taehyung's gaze on his lips making his own eyes travel to those luscious lips.

''You calls me Mrs Jeon...then trust Mrs Jeon to make sure that he will come to you safely.'' With the final words, Taehyung smashed their lips together taking every worry away from the ravenette.

The kiss turned steamy and Jungkook pulled him onto his lap, the knife fell onto the ground as Taehyung's hands went to tug Jungkook's hairs.

After a hot makeout session, when Taehyung felt that he was able to convince the ravenette, he pecked Jungkook's lips once again and stood up to go outside.

''Keep missing me...I'll be back.'' he winked as he walked towards the door swaying his hips deliberately. Jungkook chuckled and looked down.

Taehyung knows how to convince him for anything.

''Tae....stop.'' He called when the blonde was about to go out. Jungkook picked up the knife and walked over to the blonde who looked at the ravenette with curious eyes.

''You are forgetting something.''

''What?''

''Your toy.....at least he is fortunate enough to have the privilage to always stay close to you.'' Jungkook pouted extending the knife. Taehyung smiled and took it.

''You love this knife...don't you?'' Jungkook asked still pouting.

''Yeah...this is my favourite, but you know one thing, Mr Jeon?'' He asked with cheerful eyes making Jungkook raise his eyebrow curiously.

''I love this knife a lot....but I love you more than this knife.'' The sentence brought a smile to Jungkook's sulking face.

''Okay okay....... enough buttering. Just go before you change your mind.'' Jungkook whispered the next sentence huskily near the blonde's ear making him smile beautifully.

''Don't worry...I don't want to disturb your date with your work. I'll see you soon.'' He winked mischievously.

''Okay...take care.''

''Don't worry, Kookie...Jimin and Jin Hyung is also going with me. We will take care.'' He said and placed an assuring kiss on ravenette's cheek and went out.

The shopping date with Jimin and Jin went extremely well. They enjoyed the day to the fullest but none of them noticed when the person Taehyung catch from falling put a note in blonde's pocket and smirked once the three boys left.

Nothing comes without a price....

And Taehyung will have to pay for snatching something very precious from a crazy human.

________________

Hahahahaha!!..

So...what do you think will happen in next chapter.

Don't forget to VOTE, Violets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 93.9K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
362K 13.2K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
1.3M 53K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...
196K 6.6K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...