CHAMPION{V.H}

By Bailey23__

"And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine" ... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏ
ʜʏᴘᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ
ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴍᴇss
ᴘᴀᴘᴘᴀʀᴀᴢᴢɪ
ᴄʟɪᴄᴋʙᴀɪᴛ
"ᴡʜʏ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs?"
ᴋɪss ᴀɴᴅ sɴɪᴛᴄʜ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ!
ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ
ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
"ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʙʀᴏs"
ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ
"sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ"
sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ
ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ
ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
ʜᴏᴍᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ᴊᴜɴᴇ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴛʜ
ʀᴇᴋɪɴᴅʟɪɴɢ
ᴍᴀʟɪʙᴜ
ʙᴜʀᴅᴇɴ
ᴏғғɪᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴏғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ
sᴡᴇᴀᴛ
ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ғᴀɴs ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴍᴄsᴛᴇᴀᴍʏ
ᴅɪʟғ
ɢɪʀʟs ᴅᴀʏ
ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴏʀs
ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ
ᴀᴅᴍɪsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴏs
ᴜɴʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴs ʀɪsᴇ
ғɪɢʜᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
ᴡɪsʜᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ᴀ/ɴ

ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ

1.9K 21 2
By Bailey23__

"I...I..." Marleigh was speechless.

"Uh-uh what Mar? Cat got your tongue? Want me to snatch it out of your ass for you? What the hell is going on?" I held my towel close to my chest making sure it didn't fall.

"Kai listen. Just get dressed please. I have something for you." Vinnie begged.

I looked between both of them and agreed. "Fine. Get out so I can change."

They both walked out and left the room. I sat down on the bed and shook my head. I wasn't sure if I should keep my trust or keep my distant for someone I care about.

Once I got dressed and took time to think I opened the bedroom door. Vinnie stood waiting against a wall.

"Ready?" He pushed himself off the wall and walked closer.

"As ready as i'll ever be." I sighed.

He stuck his hand out with a satin piece of material in his hand. "This is for you. Please put it on."

"A blindfold? Is this some sort of kink?" I slowly grabbed it from his hand holding onto the material.

"Just put it on please." Vinnie sighed. I sighed right back and wrapped the material around my eyes tightly.

Vinnie grabbed my hand once the blindfold was on and guided me down the hall and out the front door. He helped me into his car and we were off.

"Vin, where are we going?" I leaned my head back into the seat.

"Just relax. We're almost there." He patted my leg reassuring me we were close to our destination.

About a couple minutes later the car came to a stop. Vinnie's door opened and shut and then opened my door. He grabbed my hand and helped me out of the car bracing my head so I didn't hit it on the door.

"Okay, stand here." Vinnie planted me with his hands on my shoulders and stepped away. "Now take the blindfold off."

I untied the blindfold that laid on my eyes and took it off revealing what was in front of me. "Wow. It's beautiful."

In front of me, way out in the distance was the Seattle skyline. Each building at the highest level was covered in a light fog. It was nothing like the scenery in California or Arizona.

"Kai, I wasn't telling Marleigh I loved her. I was practicing what I would say to you in this moment. I love you Kai. And I brought you here because I wanted to give you this." Vinnie stood in front of me reaching into his back pocket.

"Wha..what are you doing?" I furrowed my brows and turning my head as he reached into his pocket.

"Calm down, i'm not proposing. I wanted to give you this." Vinnie opened a box that revealed a necklace inside.

I was shocked opening the box. It was a heart shaped locket that revealed a picture of my mom and dad standing in the same place Vinnie and I were. "H-how did you get this?"

"Your dad gave it to Marleigh and she gave it to me so that I could give it to you." Vinnie took the necklace out of the box and held it in his hands. "Can I?"

I nodded and lifted my hair so that he could place the necklace around my neck. It fit perfectly.

"I love you Kai. I wouldn't wanna be here with anybody but you." Vinnie grabbed my face and gently held it into his palms starring into my eyes.

"I love you too Vin." I smiled as he leaned into kiss me. Once we pulled away he wrapped me into a hug and we starred out at the skyline in front of us. It was perfect.

After we enjoyed the moment, we headed back home to meet everyone else. I was the happiest I could be. Vinnie and I walked inside the Hacker home hand in hand, super giddy.

"I assume you two made up." Marleigh smiled from the couch seeing us together.

"Yes. I'm sorry for assuming something was going on." I walked to the couch where Marleigh sat and reached my arms out to hug her to which she accepted.

"Let me see!" Maria urged. I opened the locket and revealed the picture. "Oh sweetie it's beautiful. You look just like your mom."

"They are twins!" Marleigh agreed.

"What's for lunch? I'm starving." Jack complained.

"Way to ruin the moment. But i'm kinda hungry too!" I laughed.

We all decided on a hibachi restaurant. Marleigh, Jett, Jack, Vinnie, and I all rode together in one car and the rest of the Hacker clan rode together.

NotKailahHayes posted a story

I set my phone down after trying to sneak a picture and looked at Vinnie after I was caught.

"You're not good at being secretive." He laughed setting his hands back into his lap.

"Well either are you but I'm thankful I found out the truth." I emphasized.

Vinnie leaned over and whispered into my ear. "Let's be real, Marleigh is Jacks type not mine."

"I heard that!" Marleigh threw a piece of shrimp from her plate at him. Vinnie flinched trying to duck.

After we ate dinner we all headed back to the Hacker residence. I plopped down on the couch and closed my eyes. Vinnie dramatically dropped down beside me laying his head on my arm. I draped my arm around his head and rested my hand on his cheek caressing his face.

"Tired?" I felt his eyes land on my face.

"Mhhm. It's been quite the day." I held onto the necklace and felt the cold silver on my fingers.

"Go get ready for bed then. I'll come say goodnight once your dressed." Vinnie sat up and gave me space to get off the couch.

I walked to the room and changed into my pajamas. Once I was dressed I opened the bedroom door revealing Vinnie waiting for me.

"Dork." Vinnie smiled.

"Mean!" I faked a frown.

Vinnie laughed at my face and quickly walked over to kiss me. His hands held my face in his palms as we stood kissing in his room.

"Oh my gah-so sorry!" Marleigh walked into the room covering her eyes quickly as she walked in. "I'll leave."

I laughed at Marleigh's reaction after pulling away from Vinnie. "No it's okay!"

"I was just headed to bed anyway. Goodnight beautiful. Night Mar." Vinnie awkwardly waved walkong out of his room.

"You two are so cute but i'm tired. Goodnight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 33.5K 47
♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒 :; ↳ ❝ 𝘚𝘒𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘎𝘐𝘙𝘓 ¡! ❞ "where have you been? all my life," in which vinnie sets his eyes on a girl and longs to know her.
21.1K 94 32
Vinnie becomes tik tok famous and make new friends. But what happens when he falls in love with one of his friends? 😳😬 Please read to find out and...
168 0 12
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡... 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬...
30.5K 517 28
second imagines book from "VHACKER + BWWM IMAGINES" <3