Tempting the Devil (Taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

โš ๏ธDark Theme โš ๏ธ Mafia au!! Just a story of revenge where the lines blur and Taehyung ends up falling for the... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN [M]
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY [M]
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR [M]
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE [M]
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX [M]
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT [M]
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE [M]
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER [M]
A/N
New Book

FIFTY FOUR

22.2K 1K 438
By JEONfanTAEsea

Your daily update!!

Two days later, the two boys, Jin and Jimin were sitting in the living room when Jungkook came there and sat down on the other couch. He didn't have any work to do today as Taehyung don't make him do useless stuff now a days. He has been behaving quite sweetly with the boy and that's the reason the mafia leader has a smile always plastered to his face now a days.

Just like he had it now.

''I don't know what these maids does all day, Jimin...there was so much dirt on the coffee table in the morning. I had to scold them to clean them.'' Jin said explaining his irritation.

When the boy came into the living room in the morning, the cushions were lying all over the floor and the vase which should have been on the coffee table was lying on the ground. It looked like a group of wild elephant has visited the place and turned it upside down.

And as a doctor, Jin want each and everything to be clean and because of it, the doctor has developed a partial OCD. Whenever he is irritated, his inner OCD patient comes out and lash at everyone who makes even a little mess around him.

''It may be because of the storm last night, Hyung...calm down.'' Jimin tried to calm the doctor.

'' Can cushions also fly due to storm outside, Jimin?'' The doctor asked annoyed.

''What?''

''Yes...the whole place was a mess. My head spun when I saw the condition of the living room.'' As Jin told Jimin, Jungkook looked at Jin and gulped.

The flashes of last night with Taehyung in the same living room Jin was talking about crossed his mind and he immediately looked down.

Don't want Jin to know the real culprit behind that mess.

See, that was not Jungkook's fault. Taehyung himself tempted him.

When the mafia leader was on a phone call with someone late in the night, Taehyung has came there wearing Jungkook's shirt which very proudly showed Taehyung's sexy collarbones and long, tanned, delicious legs. How could have Jungkook controlled when Taehyung himself has sat on the couch and crossed his one leg over the other, looking seductively at the ravenette as he unbuttoned his upper buttons.

''Its so hot in here...isn't it?'' He had asked in sultry voice and Jungkook licked his dry lips, the person on the call and the phone in his hand both long forgotten.

''Y-yeah...'' He replied as he stood glued to the ground. Taehyung smirked and closed his eyes as he started roaming his hands on his body feeling up himself in front of Jungkook.

The most erotic sight for Jungkook.

And he had forgotten everything when he had jumped on the blonde and holding Taehyung's both wrists by his one hand over his head, he has ripped the shirt off his body as the blonde looked at him smirking.

''I can make it right, baby..'' The mafia leader had said and has feasted on Taehyung's tempting body. Both of them forgot they were in living room and someone may come there as they made out hungrily on the couch, on the coffee table, on the ground, against a wall and then went to their room to get each other off.

And right now, Jin was annoyed on the same mess created by two horny boys who can't control their hormones when they are around each other.

They can't help it.....

''But when I went to sleep, no one was there and seemed like everyone had gone to sleep?'' Jimin asked confusedly and Jungkook fiddled with his fingers thinking of something to divert the topic.

''This vase is s-so beautiful...isn't it, J-Jin Hyung?'' The mafia leader stuttered making the two boys look at him in disbelief.

Jeon Jungkook...the mafia leader was stuttering!!

''Kook....you are nervous about something?'' the doctor asked worriedly.

''NO...'' The reply came quicker than it should have making Jimin and Jin look at each other.

'' Isn't that beautiful?'' Jungkook asked again when he felt Jimin and Jin's eyes glued to him.

''Yeah...it is. I bought it when Namjoon and I went to Paris.'' Jin said smiling but his smile soon wiped off.''But some shithead has thrown it to the ground last night.'' He said angrily.

'' Who could it be?'' Jimin thought loudly.

''I know.'' Jin said determined and Jungkook's head turned to look at him at the speed of light.

''W-What? H-How does you know? W-Who told you?'' The questions were fired like he fires bullets.

''Calm down Kook...what happened to you?'' Jin asked concerned making Jungkook shook his head immediately.

''How did you know, Hyung?'' He asked again, this time with a forced smile and chewed words.

''I don't know who it was but I have a way to know who it was.'' Jin said looking into a distance making the ravenette gulped.

He don't know why he was getting nervous but the Idea of Jin looking him and Taehyung behaving like hormonal bastards made him a little....no, a lot more uneasy.

''How?'' Jimin asked curiously while the ravenette waited for Jin's reply holding his breathe.

''CCTV footage!!'' Jin said and Jungkook immediately stood up. He need to delete that footage before Jin get his hands on it. In haste, the ravenette didn't realised and as he stood up, his hand knocked the glass vase placed on the coffee table and it fell down shattering into pieces.

He closed his eyes shut and clenched his fists as the vase made a loud sound as it fell on the floor waiting for Jin to lash out again.

Jin has never scolded Jungkook but the mafia leader wasn't in the right state of mind right now. So he waited for Jin to start his lecture which never came.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Jin who had stand up by now and looking at the mess with blank eyes while Jimin looked at Jungkook whose face has went pale.

He couldn't understand why Jungkook was scared.

''Kook-''

''I AM SORRY...Hyung.'' The ravenette said the first thing that came to his mind making Jin and Jimin both stunned while Jungkook rubbed his palms on his pants nervously.

''I-I'll clean the m-mess.'' The ravenette said and immediately sat down to pick up the pieces of shattered vase when he saw Jin looking at him wide eyed thinking that it was the calm before the storm.

When Jimin and Jin's mind was back to function properly, Jimin immediately sat down beside the ravenette.

''I-I'll do it, J-JK.'' Jimin said stuttering as he tried to take the pieces of glass from Jungkook's hand.

''THANK YOU,JIMIN....but it was m-my fault. I'll clean it.'' And his words left both of them even more shocked. Jin and Jimin both looked at Jungkook with wide eyes and open mouths like he was some ghost as the mafia leader carried on to pick up the pieces of glass.

''I'll throw them in the d-dustbin.'' He said standing up and Jin could only nod his head.

When the ravenette turned to leave, Taehyung came inside smiling.

''Hey everyone...what's going on.'' Though he greeted everyone, but his eyes were glued to a certain someone. Jungkook smiled back and pointed towards the pieces of glass in his hands.

''Just throwing them in the dustbin.'' he replied.

''Oh....but you can ask some maid to do that...C'mere.. I have to tell you guys something.'' The blonde said cheerfully as he tried to pull the ravenette with him.

''N-no baby...I can do it.'' He protested immediately.

''I know you can do it, Jungkook but I have something to tell you.'' He said again.

''It will take only two minutes.'' the ravenette tried to go out.

''Why are you so adamant, Jungkook...someone else can also do that.'' Taehyung said angrily while the ravenette looked at him pleadingly.

Please baby...let me go. I need to destroy the proof of our sin before Jin Hyung see that!!

He pleaded internally and as if God has listened to Jungkook's prayer, Taehyung looked behind the ravenette and saw two boys standing stunned with open mouths and wide eyes looking no where.

''Okay...come back soon.'' He allowed the mafia leader as he walked towards the two boys standing like some statue.

He walked over to them and closed there mouth by forcing there chin up with the palm of his hands.

''Close your mouth, guys...you will catch a fly.'' He said chucking making the two boys come back to the real world.

They looked at Taehyung in horror making the blonde confused.

''What happened?''

''Pinch me.'' Jimin said in a whisper.

''Huh?'' The blonde wasn't getting anything.

''Tae....pinch me for fuck's sake.'' Jimin said in frenzy and the blonde took the chance. He pinched the boy with all his strength making Jimin jump with pain.

''Ah fuck!!.I asked you to pinch me, not to give some open wound with your nails.'' He yelled.

''You are being overdramatic right now...okay?... BTW why were you standing like you have seen some Alien?'' he asked sitting on the couch.

Jin and Jimin both looked at him with excitement.

''You know what just happened?''

''What happened?'' he asked boredly.

''Kook said sorry to me.'' Jin said jumping in childish excitement.

''So...what's the big deal in that. He says that to me all the time.'' Taehyung said in a duh tone.

''Tsk....you are not getting it, Tae. He said sorry to me. He had never said that to anyone....well, except you.'' Jin said sitting beside the blonde with a wide smile, his eyes twinkling with excitement.

''And not only that...he dropped two bombs at the same time. You know what he did?'' Jimin asked sitting on the other side of the blonde who shook his head with confusion.

''He said THANK YOU...JIMIN....you get that, THANK YOU is totally separate and JIMIN is totally different...He said these three words in the same sentence.'' Jimin's legs shook with excitement.

''What are you guys trynna say?'' The blonde asked finally.

'' See...look at the signs yourself. He talks more, smiles more, sleeps more, gets tired more, expresses himself more, don't get angry at every little thing and to add to all this list, he hasn't experienced any episode in last month.....Can you see what I am trying to tell you?'' Jin and Jimin both looked at the blonde with anticipation and it didn't took long for Taehyung's eyes to grow big too.

''You mean...''

''Yes....''

'' Oh fuck....I forgot to tell you one thing.'' Taehyung cursed hitting himself on the back of his head lightly while the two boys looked at him waiting.

''After that meeting with all the leaders of gangs, We went to eat ice-cream. When Jungkook was coming back with ice-creams in his hands, a boy ran into him and spoiled Jungkook's shirt with his ice-cream. I literally thought that was the end for the boy but can you guess what happened?'' Taehyung asked looking at both the boys one by one who shook their head immediately, too eager to listen what happened next.

''Jungkook smiled at that boy and said 'its okay...happens sometimes'.''

''Fuck...are you serious?'' Jimin and Jin both asked at the same time.

''Yes Hyung...hundred percent. You can take me to an ICU and check if I am serious or not.'' He joked at the end.

''Hahaha...but that wasn't funny.'' Jin laughed mockingly.

''I can't believe Jungkook is getting back to himself.'' Jimin said covering his mouth with both his hands in disbelief.

''Does that mean he is recovering from his disorder, Hyung?'' Taehyung asked excitedly.

''See...that was just one encounter. We will have to test it again to confirm it.'' Jin explained.

''How?'' Jimin asked.

''I have a plan.''

And that's why, Jackson was standing in front of the three boys who looked at him with an extra sweet smile.

''Jackson... The queen needs you to do something for him.'' Jimin said standing to the right of Taehyung who was sitting on the couch proudly. The boy looked confusedly at Jimin and then to the queen.

'' What can I do for you, queen?'' he asked bowing his head a little.

''Nothing much....You remember the supply of drugs that you were going to deliver somewhere today?'' Jimin asked looking at his nails.

Jackson nodded. Jungkook has given him a task to deliver the drugs to the leader of some other gang and get the money from him securely. He don't want any kind of funny business when it comes to his work.

Everyone knows...Jungkook don't compromise with his business....except a few times when Kim Taehyung is concerned.

'' You will have to take that drugs and then throw them into the ocean.''

''What?'' The boy shouted.

''Calm down Jackson...that's all the queen wants.'' Jimin said smiling.

''But JK will kill me.''

''That is what we want to see, Jackson.'' Taehyung said excitedly.

''Huh?'' The boy was scared now. He has not committed so much sins that he has to face devil's wrath in this world itself.

''Hey...he won't kill you. I promise you. I ju-''

''What's happening here?'' Talk of the Devil and Devil is here. Jungkook came walking inside looking at Jackson confusedly as he sat beside Taehyung on the couch.

'' JK.... The drugs Jackson was going to deliver today, they have fallen into the sea by mistake when he was taking them to the yacht.'' Before Jackson could say something, Jimin has already dropped the bomb.

Jungkook looked at boy who gulped in fear. He was going to say something when Taehyung glared at him and told him to keep shut with his eyes.

''How does that happen. Jackson. You knew they were worth million dollars.'' The Devil asked placing his hand across the headrest of the couch behind the blonde and crossed his one leg over the other.

''It w-was a mistake, JK. I am sorry.'' The boy was going to pay for what he hadn't done.

''You better should know that I hate this word.'' The ravenette asked darkly.

''It was not intended, J-Jk.'' Jackson was fighting for his life. He knew Devil don't spare anyone.

''Its not only the matter of money, boy. I gave them words that the drugs will be delivered to them by today and our next shipment will be coming tomorrow.....do you know what does that mean?''

Jackson didn't know what to say. The drugs were safely placed in the chopper.

''JK never back down from his words, Jackson....and this time, you are the reason I won't be fulfilling my promise on time.'' Jungkook said taking out his gun from his waistband. While Jimin and Jackson looked at the ravenette in horror, Taehyung couldn't stop himself from rubbing his thighs together.

Rude and Arrogant Jungkook is enough for him to get horny.

''Any last wish?'' The Devil asked smugly making Jackson to look at Queen who was busy in gawking at the ravenette.

He shook his head and closed his eyes as he waited for the gunshot.

''Ten rounds.....'' Jungkook spoke making Jackson to open his eyes and Jimin to look at the mafia leader with confusion.

''Ten rounds of the riding arena with fifty kg weight....that's your punishment. And if you did that mistake again, you will not get any more chance, Jackson.'' Jungkook said throwing the gun in his hand to the coffee table while Jimin jumped in excitement and went to tell the whole episode to Jin who was called by Namjoon for something.

''Don't like your punishment?'' The Devil asked when Jackson kept standing there stunned.

A person...sorry, A devil who don't give any chance to regret their doings to the people, he had just given him a chance to live his life.

He bowed down in happiness and ran out before the Devil change his mind.

Once Jackson was gone, he turned to look at the blonde who didn't waste time and jumped to straddle Jungkook's lap and smashed their lips together.

He was so happy seeing Jungkook getting better.

And even more horny seeing that beastly side of the ravenette.

But the mafia leader pushed him back breaking the kiss making Taehyung look at him confusedly.

''Not here, princess....there are cameras.'' the ravenette replied and stood up with Taehyung attaching to him like a Koala as he walked to their bedroom.

Evening came with a lots of happiness. The Golden five and their queen were so happy and Taehyung decided that now, he will confess to Jungkook soon.

What he wanted has been achieved.

Jungkook has learned to control his beast.

They all were chatting in the open lawn when Taehyung decided to go and take some rest. Jungkook has made him orgasm more than three times even without fucking him actually.

When he was going to his room, he didn't saw the spilled water on the floor and slipped on it making him fall on his butt. The nearest man who was standing like a statue till now came running and helped the boy to stand up.

''Can you walk, queen?'' He asked helping Taehyung to stand up.

''I don't t-think so....ah fuck. Its hurting.'' So the man hold the blonde by his shoulder and waist as they walked towards Taehyung's bedroom.

Taehyung flinched when he heard a gunshot fired from his back and the security guard fell on the floor with a thud. The bullet has blown his skull.

Taehyung turned around and saw Jungkook standing there with his gun making the blonde look at him tiredly.

''What did you do, Jungkook?'' He asked boredly.

''How dare he touch you.'' The mafia leader came walking to the blonde looking at the dead body with angry eyes.

''He was just helping me.''

'' By holding you by your waist?''

''Oh God Jungkook....I thought you learned how to control your anger. I slipped and hurted myself. he was taking me to our room because I was not able to walk myself.'' The blonde explained but Jungkook's anger did not lessen.

''I can control my anger, Tae...but I can't control my possessive self. He could have came to me if you were not able to walk.'' The mafia leader said growling.

He could still see that man's hands around Taehyung's waist.

'' Fine...but you know you just killed a man without any reason?''

'' He asked for his death when he touched you....No one is allowed to touch you except me, doll.'' The ravenette said putting his gun back to his holster.

''Okay okay...I understood. Now can you help me walk to our room?'' The blonde asked defeatedly. He was too tired to argue with Jungkook right now.

The mafia leader nodded and picked up his queen bridal style and walked towards their room looking straight ahead with a serious face, holding Taehyung possessively as the security guards who were standing in the corridor bowed down to both of them.

And Taehyung smiled.

I love you, Jungkook!!

How badly he wants to say these words to the ravenette now.

_________________

Guess what's coming??

And I hope you like the chapter. I know its not the best of chapter but was important!!

Don't forget to Vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 20.9K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
682K 23.3K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
3.7K 163 1
In which Jeon Jungkook, a mafia who is known as the most calm and silent but the most dangerous mafia, loses all of his sanity when his enemy decides...
398K 19.5K 48
Jeon Jungkook is a ruthless,cold-hearted and the strongest mafia leader of South Korea. Park Jimin is a normal cafe worker who lives with his mom an...