Life Of Marshall Mathers

By realkenkaniff

This a story about Eminems life. Marshall and his daughter Hailie could finally see each other again after he... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

2

195 4 4
By realkenkaniff

Hailie pov

I spent the rest of the day at my dad's because I didn't want to be alone.

Dad didn't even go to the studio because he didn't want to leave me alone. Which I thought was really sweet of him actually.

We didn't do much we just hung out on the big sofa in front of the tv all day. We talked a lot but now we just watch the news while waiting for our food to arrive.

"So nowww we have some more new news for all the hip hop fans out there! Apperently the rapper Eminem is dropping his next studio album soon. If it's just a rumor or if we can actually listen to new music soon... We will see!"
The lady on the news said. I looked over to my dad to see his reaction.

He still stared at the tv and just rolled his eyes. "Dwag... they don't know anything."

"But it's true?", I asked excited.

"Hailie you don't talk to anyone about this. Promise?"

I nodded. "So it is true, right?"

He nodded and looked at me as soon as I jumped up and down. "Omg dad I knew it! I am so excited. It's gonna be great!"

"Chill, Hailie. Don't act like one of these crazy fans. I'm your dad. Remember?", he laughed.

"Oh so you don't like your crazy fans?", I asked even if i knew what he meant. I just wanted to tease him a bit.

"Oh cmon Hailie. You know what I mean."

"No", i said with a cute voice and puppy face.

"Okay so what can we do about this issue?", he acted like he was very unsure and needed to think. But than he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me into him and started to tickle me.

I screamed and laughed. "Dad, stop!", I squeeked. I heard him chuckle and rolled my eyes on him.

"Dad, STOP"

"Okay, okay. But I won... Of course", he grinned.

-

After we ate I started to collect my things together because it was getting really late.

"Where you goin'?"

"Home?", I asked confuesd.

"You sure? You can stay here", he said.

"Thanks dad but I feel like going home and... you know... I'll try...", I shrugged.

"Okay, but I'll drive you Hailie"

"But you don't have t-"

But he interrupted me as he slipped into his shoes. "It wasn't a question either."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh cmon Hailie. You should be thankful.", he grinned and pushed me out the front door.

-

A bit later we arrived in front of my home and i leaned to give my dad a hug. "Good night."

"Good night, Hailie", he hugged me back.

"And Hailie?", he asked and I looked at him. "You can always call me, okay?"

"Thank you dad", I smiled as I got out of the car.

...

The next day I woke up at 7am which meant that I slept all night. I actually felt really proud of myself and felt the need to tell dad. So I did.

Me: I did it.

Only a couple minutes later he responded.

Dad: I'm proud of you Hailie.

I smiled and put my phone away to get ready for college.

-

The day went by very quick actually and after school I just wanted to do something chill with my best friend Lizzy. So I called her.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lizzy it's me. Wanna come over?"

"Yeah sure. I'll be there in 5 minutes. See ya"

"See ya", I hung up and leaned back on the couch and waited for Lizzy to arrive.

Finally the door bell rang and I opened the door.

"Heyy how are you?", I asked as she entered the living room.

"Good good. How 'bout you?"

"Actually I'm better. Last night I didnt wake up once. Maybe because I talked to my dad and yesterday we stayed the whole day at his house. Actually because he spent the night before here, you know, I called him at like 1am cause I was fucking exhausting because I couldnt sleep."

"Omg Hai I'm so sorry. You are so lucky to have a dad like Marshall. Sometimes I wish he was mine too", she smiles.

"I know, I am.", i said quietly.

"Come here Hai, you'll get better.", she said and pulled me into a hug. "How 'bout we go to the club tomorrow? I mean it's Friday sooo..."

"Okay", I grinned because I actually liked the idea.

...

I still had half an hour until Lizzy and I will meet up. I finished my make up and everything so I just sat on the couch and was on my phone.

Suddnly I got a call.

"Hello?", I asked.

"Yo Hailie it's me."

"Hey dad. Whats up?"

"I just wanted to check on you. Everything's fine?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Good. And do you mind coming around tomorrow?"

"Course! But why?"

"Oh I thought maybe you could give me your oppinion on some of my new songs I made?"

"Dad, are you sure? I mean I'd love to but you never do this..."

"Yeah I know but I want to", he said. "Okay so I'll be back from the studio at five so see ya than!", he added.

"Bye dad!", i hung up.

...

So the club was very fun and we were quit drunk already so we decided to go home.

We arrived at Lizzy's at around 2am.

"Night Liz!"

"Night!"

-

After I arrived at home I just went to sleep really quick because i was very tired.

-

The next day I could lay in bed as long as I wanted because it was Saturday. But at 9am I decided to get up and go for a walk in the park.

...

At around 5pm I started to get ready to deive over to my dad's. So I just changed into some sweat pants, grabbed my hoody and the keys and went to the car.

A bit later I knocked on the door and my dad opened it.

"Hey dad", I said as I hugged him.

"Hey Hailie. Everything alright?", he asked after I pulled back.

I nodded and stepped into the living room and laid down on the couch. "I'm just tired."

"But how'd you sleep?", he asked concerned and sat down next to me so that my head lays next to his left thigh.

I looked up to him. "It's getting better I guess", I shrugged.

"Good."

"Okay Hailie so I actually wanted to show you two songs... I don't know... so I finished them and they are...", he seems very unsure. But than he continues. "You know, they are very personal and I just want to ask... for your oppinion. Or I don't know... I just wanna see your reaction."

"Oh dad I'm so excited", I smiled and got off the couch. "You comin'?"

Marshall pov

Oh god I was so nervous. I mean the songs are very personal and they mean a lot to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.2K 29
It's about Stella and Marshall who met at his concert in New York. She didn't know who he was just that he's a famous rapper
142K 4.3K 89
Melody goes to a rap concert with her friends. She meets one of the performers, an up-and-coming rapper that goes by the name Eminem. So this is bas...
116K 3.6K 65
This story takes place in 2009. Amelia has moved on but she's never forgotten about Marshall, it's even harder to forget about him when their daughte...
179K 2.4K 21
Short stories/one shots of random stuff. Accepting requests. Completed. If you're reading this now please know I wrote this as a 12 year old 😭