New Beginning

By StoriesLoubbie

AU: Debbie and Lou are a couple but get separated after an unfortunate incident. After few years, when they m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter-3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 13

640 22 25
By StoriesLoubbie

(A/n: This chapter is short and has one intimate scene only. It is needed for the story and that's why I have written it. It doesn't have detailed smut but has lines that can be considered mature. I don't know whether to rate entire story mature or not. So, I am rating this chapter as "somewhat mature")

***************************

When Lou thought of surprising Debbie, she wasn't expecting to get surprised instead. It had been so many days since she last saw her. Debbie was knee deep in a high-profile case and was in Chicago for last couple of weeks. Lou on the other hand was in Rome for a special convention and a new deal. Her deal however was settled early and she returned to US as soon as possible. She thought of surprising Debbie who was in Chicago. It was around 11 in the night when Lou reached Debbie's apartment in Chicago. She was sneaky and managed to unlock the door (she had the spare key given by Debbie once upon a time).

Lou was expecting Debbie to be in study, surrounded by multiple files and folders, shit load of papers on table and floor around her chair, two laptops, one in which Tammy will be mailing her about the case, another having evidence photos zoomed to figure out any leads, a whiteboard filled with flowcharts, multiple sharpies on the table almost on the verge of falling down, couple of law books, a glass of whiskey on the right side of the table.

And Lou was not wrong. Every inanimate object she imagined where there in the study. Only Debbie wasn't there. Lou looked around, thinking Debbie might be around talking on phone or maybe roleplaying her client to recreate the crime scene. Or maybe she was tired and went to sleep. Yup. Maybe she was too tired, she decided to call it a day.

Lou didn't call her name. After all, she was here to surprise. She walked out of study and towards the bedroom. The door was ajar, stream of light peeking through the gap. She slowly pushed it open and what she saw surprised and excited her. She wasn't expecting or was into voyeurism but she wasn't complaining because in front of her was Debbie, naked and with eyes closed, pleasuring herself. It didn't take much for Lou to be aroused and mind fill with lust. Lou walked closer, marveling at the sight before her. She almost touched Debbie's soft skin when she heard Debbie calling her name. Lou looked but Debbie was still in her own pleasuring world, eyes closed. Lou realised Debbie was unaware of her presence and was actually pleasuring to her thoughts. A whole new wave of lust hit Lou just knowing Debbie was thinking of her.

"Lou..."

Debbie uttered her name again softly and this time Lou didn't hold herself back. She leaned forward and with her lips almost touching Debbie's, she replied, "yes, baby"

Debbie suddenly opened her eyes, startled and due to obvious reflex action she punched Lou's face which made the blonde fall off the bed. Debbie, within split seconds, covered herself with the sheets, while simultaneously rolling to take out her gun from the nightstand, then immediately stood in front of her intruder, gun pointing. Lou turned to face Debbie... Well Debbie with the gun. She wasn't scared or angry or sad. She instead laughed.

"What the fuck!", Debbie exclaimed, and blinked couple of times to actually see who broke into her apartment. Well, none other than Lou Miller. "Jesus Christ!"

Lou laughed as she stood. "Didn't expect that punch", she said, gently rubbing her chin where a pinkish bruise was forming, thanks to the punch.

Debbie immediately concerned, touched her chin. "The fuck! It's gonna hurt bad"

"Worth it though. If I am being welcomed like this everytime...", Lou gave a sheepish smile and pulled Debbie closer in an embrace.

Debbie looked at the bruise for few seconds, making sure it wasn't anything more. And then she switched to being angry. Of course she would be angry. That was given.

Lou was about to kiss her when Debbie pushed her away.

"You fucking idiot! I would've shot you!", Debbie yelled. "I fucking would have shot you, dumbass", saying so, Debbie charged at her, punching her shoulder with the same hand she was holding the gun.

Lou, somewhat puzzled but also humoured by sudden change in Debbie's mood, laughed and tried to dodge Debbie's hits.

"Easy there, Ocean", Lou gently held Debbie's hand to take the gun that was still in her hand. "If you accidentally shoot me now then you'll have to think of burying my body instead of having multiple orgasms... Not just by yourself but with me. Not to forget, if you charge me more, then there are chances of that sheet covering your sexy body unwrapping itself and presenting the hottest view for my eyes", she said as she released the gun from Debbie's hands. Okay, Safety was ON. Debbie hadn't clicked it yet. "Not that I will be complaining when that happens. I will enjoy every bit of it"

"There will be no view for your eyes tonight, you fucking cunt. You fucking scared me. So, you will fucking get the fuck out of this fucking room", Debbie said, lightly pushing Lou away from her, still angry and also bit playing. She can play with her girl.

"Wow! Language! You are making me, an Aussie, shy!", Lou mocked.

"Shy all you want. But you will fucking sleep on that couch tonight", Debbie chided, snatching the gun back from her. "And if you even try to come closer, I'll shoot you", she said and walked back to her nightstand and kept the gun.

"C'mon, I leave everything in Europe and come running to you and you threaten me with a gun and not let me touch you? That's not fair"

"Everything is fair when it comes to punishing you for your uncalled mischiefs. Besides, you willingly went to Europe instead of being with me"

"I was attending a convention"

"Furniture convention. It's neither important nor attractive"

"C'mon, I came all the way from Rome"

"Well, go all the way back to Rome", Debbie said, sitting on the bed.

"But I am sleep deprived", Lou pouted. "And sex deprived. Most importantly, I am Debbie deprived. And you are looking fucking hot and obviously horny. Don't you think we should listen to our bodies?"

"Nope, let this be your punishment. You'll sleep in the couch, sex deprived and knowing very well that I am horny"

"If you are really into punishing me, then why don't you punish in different way?", Lou tried winking but obviously she failed.

Debbie looked at her then slowly leaned back to lay down on the bed. Lou was looking at her, calculating the moves. Debbie knew that.

"I will be punishing you, but it won't be thrilling for you. The punishment is you will sleep in the couch, outside, knowing very well I am naked underneath the sheets"

"C'mon, I've missed you so much already. Don't you think I deserve more than just sleeping on the couch? I'm bored of my fingers"

"You will have to resort to your own fingers now too, on that couch"

"What? C'mon, it's been already five minutes. It's time you let go of your fake anger and hug me and kiss me and... Fuck me"

"Nope. There will be no hugs, kisses and definitely no fucks for you tonight"

"You won't be fucking me? You were moaning my name few minutes ago"

Debbie turned away from her, huffing in fake annoyance but it was obvious that she was playing with Lou now. Lou took and chance and laid down next to Debbie, pretty close that each other could feel the intimacy, Lou's hands wanting to wrap around Debbie but knew not to do that yet. Her fierce girlfriend gets annoyed when the script doesn't follow her way.

"You know, Tammy is still in her honeymoon phase despite her marriage being 6 months old. She will definitely speak about her sex life and rub it on your face. Don't you think you and I fucking all night will make her jealous? You can rub it on her face"

"Say all you want, but you'll not get any action tonight", Debbie said, though not at all putting distance between them.

"Look at my innocent face. Are you still cold-hearted?"

"Yup. Cold hearted. So, get out"

"C'mon, I am too cute right now"

"Well, I don't care"

"What if I tell you I will stay here until you finish this case? Here in Chicago. Doing nothing but worshipping you, day and night. No work, no designs, no anything"

"You fucking went to attend stupid convention instead of spending your week with me. There's no fucking way I'm gonna let that go. You gonna pay!"

"It was work related", Lou pouted. "Besides, I saw some brilliant designs that can be added to your office"

"You could've sent someone else to attend. No conventions ask the company MD to participate"

"I am also the artist, darling"

"There are so many artists. You could've sent them"

Lou chuckled. "you are pretty mad aren't you?"

"I am and you will face the wrath"

"You know, when in anger, you look super hot"

Debbie rolled her eyes though Lou couldn't see. "No amount of sweet talks or charms will help, Miller"

"How about sweet kisses?"

"Nope"

"How about... I make a deal with you"

"What deal"

"I'll tell that if you face me instead of turning your back, though I am pretty much enjoying your fucking hot back. I mean... These...", Lou traced her finger on Debbie's back, portion of which wasn't covered by the sheets. "Your skin... Makes me...", Lou felt Debbie shiver under her featherlight touch and she couldn't stop herself from snuggling closer, their bodies touching.

"Makes you?", Debbie wanted to hear more but kept her tone stern just to not give Lou the satisfaction of her melting.

"You turn and look at me and let me sleep here next to you, snuggled close to you and I'll continue"

"Nope", Debbie said.

"Then I'll not tell what your skin does to me"

"Well, I don't care. You will be the one getting punished anyway. Get off my bed now"

"But it's our 6th month of being together", Lou pouted. "We have to celebrate and make Tammy jealous"

"If you were so concerned about our 6 months of being together, you wouldn't fucking go to that stupid convention"

"It was important"

"Cannot be more important than me. But you chose that over me! ME! Your audacity to choose a fucking furniture convention over me is appalling"

"You are so dramatic", Lou chuckled and Debbie elbowed her hard enough to make her flinch in pain.

Debbie slightly turned to see if she was seriously hurt but seeing Lou raise her eyebrow, with a smirk in response, she turned back.

"That's not fair! You turned once. You can't turn back. That's illegal. You are a lawyer. You should know it"

"Whatever I do is always legal. Even if it is illegal by your standards, it is legal in mine"

"C'mon, cut me some slacks"

"No"

"Please? What if I promise you anything you ask for?

"Anything you say"

"Yup. Anything. I'll acquiesce to everything you say"

"Uhm...", Debbie slept flat on bed, and pretended to think. The sheets still unevenly covering her was a delight to Lou's eyes and Debbie was very well aware of that.

"You'll listen to everything I say, do everything I ask you to and obey every single word of mine?"

"Yup. I will. I will also literally assist you in everything you ask me for. I'll be at your service... Any time you need. Any service you need"

"Any service you say"

"Yup. Any service. Any... Service if you know what I mean", Lou said, and tried to gently trace Debbie's hand with her index finger but Debbie swatted away. "Ouch! That hurts. I am too delicate and my hands are extra delicate to get swatted like that"

"Talk more and you'll be slapped too"

"That's kinky. I didn't know you were into that"

"I wasn't but the way you behave, I feel like I should start being kinky. You really need to be controlled"

"Koala"

"What?"

"If I am not wrong, and all those romantic and borderline sextale novels are factual, then people with kinks use safe words or some kind of code word while performing their acts to... I guess indicate when the act is getting out of control? So... Koala is my word. I don't know when or how to use but let's go with Koala"

"You are one fucking idiot, you know that?"

"I'm your idiot though", Lou said sheepishly.

"Asshole", Debbie rolled and straddled Lou's body, not caring about her nakedness. Lou tried to lean forward so as to kiss her but Debbie pushed her back. Lou's head hit the soft pillows and Debbie brought herself very close to Lou, their lips almost touching. Both of Lou's hands were firmly held down by Debbie.

The blonde was very excited and met the chocolate brown eyes that now turned a shade darker. Debbie was aroused beyond limit, clearly.

"You are under my command, Miller", she said, lips gently touching while wording out. "Keep your hands here. Do not move"

"What about the kiss?"

Debbie looked at Lou and then smirked. She released Lou's hands and when Lou tried to move her hand to hold her Debbie swatted again. "I said do not move your hands"

"This is hot!"

"Well, it will be hotter in a minute", saying so, Debbie moved her hands on her her own breasts, while still straddling Lou. Lou just observed. This voyeur wasn't something Lou practiced but she didn't mind seeing Debbie like this. She's getting a show after all. However her self-control was the worst. She moved her right hand and touched Debbie's waist.

Debbie stopped whatever she was doing and pinned that hand down. "I said you will not move your hand or your body. You will stay still"

"I want to touch you. You aren't helping me stay still", Lou pouted.

"Well, that's how this punishment works", Debbie smirked as she once again played with her assets. "You will be deprived of... Oh fuck!...", Debbie moaned which made Lou twitch under her wanting to touch her. And she did. Her hand once again settled on Debbie's waist on its own and Debbie glared at her.

"Off", Debbie said sternly, stopping her act once again.

Lou pouted as she withdrew her hand. "But I am so fucking turned on right now"

"No matter how turned on you are, you won't be touching me and fucking me tonight. You'll be watching and your mind will be driving crazy, wanting to touch me, kiss me, taste me... You will be frustrated knowing how close you are to fuck me but not able to. This is the punishment for choosing a convention over me and not at all being sorry for that!"

"That's cruel of you", Lou said, whinging. "I can't resist you. Not when you are literally naked and on me like this"

"This is for leaving me here and attending the fucking useless convention. This is your punishment", Debbie said, once again resuming her act or pleasuring herself. This time she concentrated on her lady part too. And Lou obviously gasped and tried to yet again touch her but Debbie warned her. "You didn't even inform me before you packed. You just went to airport and then called me. So, you will be punished the way that frustrates you the most"

"How about I worship you with my hands and lips?", Lou said, her hands restless but ordered to keep away from Debbie.

"Nope. That's not a punishment. That's a feast for you...", Debbie said and Lou shamelessly chuckled. "You need to be punished that will set your priorities right. So, you'll follow my ways. You'll be punished according to me", she said, now somewhat breathless. She left the visual evidence of her act on Lou's shirt. Lou could feel the dampness.

"Will I get discounts? Maybe a kiss in between?"

"You...", Debbie said, not stopping what she was doing, "will..."

"I will?", Lou asked, her voice too seductive and charming. She felt Debbie pressing herself down on Lou's body, thereby eliciting more moans. She was obviously enjoying a lot, and Lou's body was the perfect platform for her. Lou smiled with a mix of emotions: pride, excitement, happiness and well frustration, as she looked at her girlfriend, unguarded and experiencing raw pleasure. A good show, she must agree. But she wanted to touch and be the reason for her pleasure.

"You... Will... Aahh... Be... Fucking good!", last words were not the dialogue but Debbie's genuine utterance for what she was doing to herself.

Lou chuckled. "Well, that's what we have been doing all these months", she tried a little to lift her upper body just enough to have her face close to Debbie's, almost touching her lips with her own, "We have been fucking really good", she whispered. She did that, assuming Debbie wasn't aware as her eyes were closed.

"No... Fuck, yeah...", Debbie groaned because of her own ministrations and Lou pulled her closer, amused and obviously thrilled. She ducked her head just a little to kiss Debbie's breast but Debbie pushed her back. Lou's head landed on soft pillows once again and she chuckled at this game her girl was playing with her.

"Don't you... Fuck... Dare... Get up", Debbie said, in between her moans. Lou whined again and looked at her, although enjoying this show. She was excited and Debbie knew it. But she was more frustrated than ever, which too was well aware by Debbie.

"You are taking a lot of time now. I could fasten the process", Lou said, displaying smugness. Maybe that'll trigger Debbie to prove her wrong. Maybe she'll let her fuck and take long time climaxing, to prove Lou wrong. It's a win-win situation. "I see that staying away from me for a while have weakened you a lot", Lou said, just to irritate her, while bringing her right hand close to Debbie's nether, once again trying her luck.

Debbie caught Lou's hand. Lou raised her eyebrow and as she looked, Debbie dropped her hand, got up from Lou and well up from bed, walked out to her study table. Lou didn't understand.

"Wh- what happened?", now Lou was worried. Did she piss her off? She ran behind her.

Debbie didn't reply; instead, began searching for something.

"You angry on me?", Lou asked, confused.

Debbie found what she was looking for and then turned to face Lou. Still keeping the item hidden from Lou's view, she walked closer to Lou.

Okay, maybe Debbie wasn't angry, Lou thought. Why else would she walk that way towards her.

"What did you just say about my talent?", Debbie asked, pulling Lou to the room, holding by her tie.

"Your professional life of being a nagging, screaming and arguing lawyer that kept you away from me for fucking ages must've drained the fucking talent out of you", Lou said, smugness dripping in each word.

"You are so fucking cocky", Debbie said, as she pushed Lou on bed.

"What's in your hand?"

Debbie smirked and straddled Lou once again, moved a little higher on Lou's body, and rested just above Lou's chest, obviously having her lady part few inches away from Lou's face.

"Okay...", Lou looked at Debbie's eyes for split second. "We can do this too"

Lou almost moved her face forward when Debbie caught her head and pushed her back, bent down and had Lou's arms behind the backrest. Something slid Lou's wrists and there was a click. And... Lou's hands were cuffed.

"What the- what's that?", Lou didn't realise it was handcuffs at first.

"A nagging, screaming and arguing lawyer's talentless act", Debbie said, now smirking, a key dangling between her fingers. Lou realised what was around her wrists. "I bought this to study the mechanism for my ongoing case. But I can see more use of it with you"

"You really think you can overpower me?", Lou raised her eyebrow, again just to trigger Debbie.

"I always overpower you", Debbie replied, not taking her eyes off Lou.

Okay, Lou can agree to that. Contrary to what others thought, it was Debbie who wore pants in their relationship.

"What's in your mind?"

"I'm going to punish you, the way I said earlier", Debbie said, and then she unfastened Lou's tie.

"Uh?"

"You didn't obey my words earlier and also you are being smug. So, your punishment just increased",. Debbie said, blindfolding Loh with the tie.

"Are you planning to kidnap me?"

"You are in my bed, idiot. You think if I am to kidnap you I'll be tying you to this bed?"

"I don't know how much of your smartness and talent is drained by staying away from me. So... It's possible", Lou smirked.

"This attitude of yours is what's causing you to have this punishment. I am going to cover your eyes and then I'll be fucking myself. You will just hear what's going on, hoping it was you who was fucking me. Your hands are tied, and your eyes are covered. You will be desperate. That's the punishment"

"C'mon this is cruelty against humanity!"

"Nope. A valid punishment. You left me to attend a fucking furniture convention. You gotta pay for that"

"How about I make it up for you? Let me see you, kiss you and love you, every bit of you... Every inch of you... Every curves and every swells...", Lou felt Debbie was leaning towards her. Yes, she felt Debbie's lips close to her own.

"Nope", Debbie whispered and began grinding herself on Lou's body. "Are they comfortable?", Debbie asked regarding the cuffs, for a minute being the concerned girlfriend she always was. Lou smiled with too much of happiness and warmth hearing that. Even when angry, Debbie took care of her.

"I will. And it's not hurting me in any physical way right now"

"Okay then, it's punishment time", Debbie said in her Steen voice.

Lou pouted once again. "You do realise that I am Lou, right? You'll have no idea what strikes you once I am free"

Debbie didn't reply with her words. Instead, she moaned loudly on purpose, just to frustrate Lou more.

***************

Debbie knew exactly what triggers Lou. And she did exactly that. She moaned to make Lou realise what was happening, ground herself on Lou, dry humped her, and sat pretty close to Lou's face. Her ministrations and moans were familiar to Lou and she knew Debbie was about to climax. As she felt Debbie's body shuddering, Lou couldn't control anymore.

"OKAY! I AM SORRY! I WAS A FOOL TO LEAVE YOU AND ATTEND A CONVENTION. AND I FUCKING AM AN IDIOT FOR MISSING ALL THE HAPPY TIMES WE COULD'VE SPENT LAST COUPLE OF DAYS. AND I ADMIT, THAT CONVENTION REALLY WAS WORTHLESS. PLEASE... LET ME SEE YOU. LET ME TOUCH YOU. LET ME LOVE YOU. LET ME WORSHIP YOU. PLEASE... I'LL NEVER EVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN. I PROMISE! I WILL NEVER EVER LEAVE YOU. NEVER!", finally Lou said what Debbie wanted to hear.

Debbie experienced a powerful climax and therefore took few minutes to settle down. Her hands were tired and legs felt like jelly. She however was smart enough to adjust her body so as to embrace Lou from head to toe.

"Never leave me again", Debbie whispered against Lou's lips. "that's all I wanted to hear. That's all", Debbie said, and kissed Lou with all love. Lou kissed her back with equal passion. Her hands were still cuffed so she desperately wrapped her legs around Debbie's lower body to hold her closer.

Debbie chuckled. "Easy there, tiger. Let me uncuff you"

"Uh... No...", Lou stopped her.

"No?"

"I'm too close... Just fuck me and finish what you started"

"Baby... You sure you want to be in cuffs for longer?"

"Yeah... Just... Touch me... Please"

"Okay, as you wish, baby", and Debbie kissed her once more before she descended down where Lou wanted her the most.

*****************

"I'll never leave you", Lou whispered for the hundredth time now. Both were naked, having made love to each other a couple of times during that night already. "And I promise to inform you beforehand whenever I go out"

"Never ever leave me. That's all I ask", Debbie said as she kissed Lou. Tonight, she wasn't getting enough of Lou's lips. She kissed her so many times already but she just wanted more. It had been days since they kissed and therefore she didn't leave any stones unturned in compensating.

*********************

Debbie in Lorien, Day 4:

Debbie woke up to dreaming the whole event that had taken place, six months into their relationship. She remembered every bit of it because it was the time in their relationship she had realised how much she was into Lou and how she couldn't live without her.

Early in their relationship, Lou had a tendency of not informing. She had once stood Debbie up on date night by forgetting to inform about cancelling. She didn't inform about attending the convention. All these had made Debbie extremely angry at that time but she soon forgave Lou for that. Even though they fought during their time together, what with Lou being stubborn and attending more unnecessary conventions or Debbie being stubborn by not accepting anything easily. But they had sailed through all of it with more love and passion for each other.

But after that one fateful day, everything was gone. As a result, now, even though Debbie was sleeping next to Lou, she only could dream of their times together and not have that as a reality.

However the dream of the true event had her extremely excited and horny. Of course anyone would. Also, Lou was currently snuggling close to her. It was too strenuous physically and mentally to not get excited. It had been 3 years since Debbie had any action. And she wasn't going to have it with someone else other than Lou. Her life, her body, her love and her everything was only and only for Lou to enjoy and worship.

But she no longer can have Lou. She sighed, trying her best to not be aroused. She almost succeeded. Yup almost because as she began thinking of random events in order to subdue her arousal, Lou moved closer and her hand rested on Debbie's breast. Debbie's breath hitched and she looked at Lou.

Lou was in deep sleep. It was accidental. As much as Debbie wanted Lou's hand there, she couldn't. So, she moved it away from her body. And quickly got out of bed before she lost her control. She rushed to the bathroom.

*****************

When Debbie walked out, physically fresh but mentally still recalling the dream because she couldn't resist thinking of various times she and Lou had sex after banters or fights, Lou was awake but still lying on bed. Debbie didn't realise that and walked in front of Lou, towards the wardrobe, assuming her to be asleep.

Lou just looked at her dumbstruck because Debbie was covering herself with just a towel, her hair wet and water droplets dripping slowly from her body.

Four years ago, if Debbie had walked in front of her in that state Lou wouldn't be just staring. She would do more than that. By now, she would rush to Debbie, push her against the wardrobe door, and kiss her deeply, with too much of passion. In return, Debbie would pull her closer, holding Lou's hair in her grip and duel with Lou's tongue for dominance. And before they knew, both would be naked and their bodies doing what was best to do. Fuck with passion.

But nothing that sort can happen now. That part of their life was over.

Lou, don't stare. She is not yours now!

Lou's mind yelled at her. But her eyes couldn't stop watching Debbie.

Debbie, still unaware, untied the towel and shivered because of cold environment. She was naked right now and hadn't decided on her clothing yet. Earlier she forgot to take her innerwear to bathroom and that's why she wrapped the towel around her. Now naked, she had to look for her undies and bra.

She knelt in front of her suitcase and began looking for innerwear. That's when saw Lou's reflection in the mirror attached to her suitcase. She realised Lou was looking at her, without blinking. She was amused and also happy. She recognised that look. She knew Lou got excited whenever she saw Debbie wet and dripping, pun intended. She mentally chuckled at her own pun.

Lou is looking at me! She is looking at me!

Lou is very bound to her principles. She doesn't look at other woman naked when being with someone!

I am not other woman

Well... I am the other woman in her new life

But she is looking at me. She hasn't closed her eyes! This is so unlike of Lou!

Is she... Is she checking me out?

Is she... Getting affected by me?

This... What do I do?

I'll pretend to not know her being awake and spend more time naked and see her reaction to me. Will she still look?

No, I can't do that. This is wrong. She's with Daphne and is happy with her. I shouldn't... I should not try to seduce her. No...

But this is Lou. My Lou

Still... I can't

I can though. She is looking at me! Without blinking! I can be naked. It will... It will tell me if I can persuade her

Persuading with sexual attraction isn't what I need. I need Lou. I need her love. And right now her love is reserved for Daphne

But Lou is mine! She is mine! I am hers. And she can see me in any degree of nakedness. My body is meant for her. Only and only her.

Debbie's principles crumbled at that and she decided to seduce Lou and see her reaction. This wasn't right and she knew it. But her desires overpowered her. As a lawyer who fought against people whose desires overpowered them, she was ashamed of herself. But still, she decided to make this mistake.

Debbie took her time choosing innerwear pair, all the while making sure Lou was watching her. Then she stood in front of the mirror, pretending to check her own body, while her purpose was to make Lou watch her.

She was delighted seeing Lou was watching her. But soon it vanished because Lou turned away and pulled the sheets on top of her.

She turned away! NOOO!

She can. She doesn't belong to me anymore. Even though she looked at me for a while, she remembered her principle.

But she is mine. I am hers. She has every right to watch me naked

No. She has moved on and has no interest in me

But she looked. She definitely was attracted

Doesn't mean she wants me

But it means her relationship with Daphne isn't strong. If it was, she would never look at me naked

She might be in sleepy state. She might've zoned out and not focused on me

Or... She isn't completely committed to Daphne. If she did, she never would've seen me. When she was with me, Lou never ever saw others. Her world revolved around me

She might've changed

Or... This is universe's way of telling me I can approach her and get back with her because her relationship with Daphne is not strong

That's stupid

No. It is something I can hold on to

This will lead to heartbreak. Besides, Lou doesn't want me. She has Daphne. I cannot cause another trauma in her life!

But... Lou was looking at me

That shouldn't be a reason

But... No, that should be an indication. That's the signal from universe. I am not going to consider it anything else. I want Lou and I will have her. She is my love. I lost her because of someone's ill trap. I can't lose her again. Not when she isn't as serious with Daphne as she was with me!

And Debbie decided to once more compromise her morals in order to get her lost love back!

***********************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 191 37
[AU] Coming out is easier when you've got someone by your side. At least that's how the hyper-private Lou Miller sees it. When her publicist suggest...
18.5K 974 28
after her grandfather died, (y/n) was left to her aunt to care for. she has never met her aunt before, or her roommates or girlfriend. on top of ever...
77.1K 3.7K 52
🚨 𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. ⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ The kisses and the intoxicating touches linger like a sin - those sh...
6K 249 21
Y/n is a 25-year-old woman completing a master's in fine arts in NYC where she meets her male best friend, who then turns into something more. This g...