Harry Styles Short Stories

By saysorrysunflower

A collection of Harry Styles one shots and short stories I have written. Hope you enjoy! xx More

Guitar Man*
Baby I'm-a Want You*
You and Me on a Rock
Dress*
Daylight*
You're All I Want* (Short)
California King Bed*
Sunflower Vol. 6* (Short)
Can I Call You Tonight? (Short)
Endless Love*
505*
Mirrorball
Guitar Man Pt.2*
Partition*
Guitar Man Pt. 3*
Wild Horses*
Guitar Man Pt. 4*
Paper Rings*
Go To Town* (Short)
Guitar Man Pt. 5*
Dead of Night*
So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings*
July*
Beige*
Guitar Man Pt. 6*
i love you
Question...?
Honey Hi
April Come She Will
Hoax
Hoax Pt.2*
Leonard Cohen
Anchor*
Cool About It
august*
Guitar Man Pt.7*
Suspicious Minds*
Pickles From the Jar
You're Losing Me

Pineapple Princess*

841 11 0
By saysorrysunflower

A/N: this gif is important for something that's going to happen later this chapter ;))

"Happy Honeymoon, Honey!" Harry cooed, bringing me out of my slumber.

The sun shined through the thin curtains of our hotel room. My eyes slowly blinked opened to see Harry smiling over me. The second my eyes were open Harry was pressing his lips to mine.

"Want to go down and grab some breakfast?" he asked. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms.

"Sure pretty boy let me get ready," I smiled.
He kissed me one more time before swinging his legs over the side of the bed and standing beside it. He held his hand out to me to help me up too.

He followed me to the bathroom attached to our bedroom. We brushed our teeth together, making faces at each other in the mirror.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower if you'd like to join," I stated before reaching into the shower and turning the water on.

"I'd love too," he smiled.

Once out of our shower, I got dressed in a green sundress and chunky sandals. Harry was in a cream colored button up short sleeve shirt with light pink board shorts.

We walked together down to the resort's restaurants. We chose this little bar right off of the beach. Harry and I ordered blueberry pancakes and fresh squeezed orange juice.

"What do you want to do today?" Harry asked after a bite of pancakes.

"Maybe go to the pool, I kinda wanna try the swim up bar. It sounds fun," I spoke.

"Sounds good," Harry hummed.
————————————————————————
We headed back up to the suite and changed into our bathing suits. I changed into a yellow bikini and watched my self in the full body mirror that was in the corner of our bedroom where I stood. The top tied behind my back, but I couldn't reach it.

"Harry!" I called. I watched in the mirror as Harry appeared in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Yeah?" he asked. I turned to look at him, holding the untied bikini in place.

"Will you tie this please?" I asked. He was up off the door frame in a second and making his way over to me. I watched his face as it twisted in concentration while he tied my top.

"There you go," he smiled before pressing a kiss to my bare shoulder, then to my neck, and my jawline. His thumb and pointer finger grabbed my chin and turned my face to the side so he could then place a kiss to my lips.

"You ready?" I hummed. He nodded in agreement.

When we got down to the pool we laid out our beach towels onto a couple of lounge chairs. I set my tote bag down next to a chair and pulled out a bottle of sunscreen.

"C'mhere, pretty boy," I gestured for Harry to come closer to me.

"Sunscreen." I instructed holding out the bottle to him.

"Thanks, mom," he teased taking the bottle from my hands. He applied to his arms, legs, chest, and face. When he turned around to face me again, the sunscreen was not rubbed very well on his face, leaving him with white streaks across his face.

"You got a little somethin' " I giggled reaching my fingers up to rub the sunscreen into his cheeks completely.

"Get my back please?" he asked giving me the sunscreen and turning his back to me. I rubbed the sunscreen into his back before beginning to apply sunscreen to myself.

Harry put the sunscreen on my back and grabbed my hand pulling me to the pool. The pool was walk-in It started off shallow, only a few inches deep. When we stepped into the first bit of water in the pool, Harry swept me off my feet so he was holding me bridal style.

"Here we go," he whispered before walking us both further into the chilled water. As soon as we were waist deep, he plunged underwater, pulling me with him. I screeched but it was cut off by us plunging into the water.

When we came up to the surface, I pushed my now wet hair out of my face.

"Harry!" I scolded through a giggle, reaching. up to push his hair out of his face as well.

"Want a drink?" he asked avoiding what he had just done.

"Yes, I do," I said. We swam up to the pool bar and ordered a couple of the resorts signature cocktails. Mine came in hollowed out pineapple. It was adorned with a twisty straw and a tiny umbrella.

"We'll aren't you cute," Harry joked at how over the top my drink was, his drink only coming in a typical cocktail glass.

"Wanna try?" I asked, pulling the straw from my lips and holding it to his. His lips wrapped around the straw as he tasted my drink. The sweat that was breaking on his forehead and the lusciousness of his pink lips wrapped around the straw had me squeezing my thighs together.

"Mmm, that's really good," he moaned slightly, furthering the ache between my legs.

"Ya got a hair tie?" he asked, the wet hair clinging to his neck clearly bothering him. I held my wrist up and pulled the hair tie off of my hand.

"Turn around," I instructed. I pulled his hair into a little bun and tied it up.

"Thanks, baby" he smiled, turning back around and kissing me. The sweet taste of our drinks combining.

"I want to go on the lazy river," I said, taking his hand and pulling him towards the inner tubes. We picked one that looked like a figure 8 so we could float together.

We floated down the river hand in hand with our drinks in the other. The song playing over the speaker was "Heroes and Villains" by The Beach Boys.

"Margarita's keep the spirit high. There I watched her, she spun around and 'round in the warmth of her body fanned the flame of the dance. Dance Margarita don't you know that I'm in love with you," Harry sang to me, doing his best Elvis impression.

"Harry," I spoke up.

"Hmm?" he hummed looking over to me.

"I have a confession," I said. He kept his eyes on me, but his eyebrows knitted together in question.

"I want you so bad right now. I'm so hot for you," I practically whispered. His jaw clenched and he squeezed my hand tighter.

We had reached the end of the lazy river and Harry was quick to dismantle both of us from the float. He scooped me into his arms again.

"C'mon, pineapple princess," he hummed against my ear. I could feel his lips, hot and wet. "Gonna find somewhere I can fuck you, can't make it back to the room," he sighed.

We exited the pool and scanned the area for a secluded place to quickly get off. There were small bungalows scattered around for changing purposes. Harry carried us both over to one of the shacks. As soon as we were inside, we were engaged in a feverish kiss. Harry's hands were all over me.

The back wall of the shack had a counter. Harry pushed me up onto the counter so I was sitting on it. He reached behind me and untied the back of my bikini top that he had previously tied for me. The top fell to my lap. His hand dipped into my bottoms.

His middle and ring finger worked together to circle my clit. He rubbed quick circles on me before traveling further down and inserting the two fingers inside of me.

My hands gripped at his shoulders and my head tipped back with pleasure. His fingers curled inside of me, hitting my g-spot. His thumb began to stimulate my clit.

He pulled his two fingers out of me and began to use them on my clit again. As he was rubbing vigorous circles onto me, I was reaching my orgasm. He watched his fingers as they worked on me. Then, he looked up at me, dropping his jaw with cockiness in his eyes as if to say "Isn't this awesome?"

"Fuck, Harry—oh, I'm cumming," I spoke through gritted teeth. He sunk his head down to leave a open mouth kiss on the soft spot below my ear.

When I was completely finished, Harry removed his hand from my bikini bottoms. He brought his thumb to his mouth and licked it. He continued to lick his pointer finger, middle finger, and ring finger until he had collected everything I gave him.

I reached down and pushed Harry's swim trunks down to his knees. His hard length sprung up, hitting his stomach.

My hand wrapped around his hardness and slowly I began to pump him.

He tossed his head back with a soft moan of my name. I licked my thumb and brought it up to rub Harry's nipple, earning another grunt from him. My left hand continued to work him, while my right hand reached up to the back of his head and pulled the hair tie out from his hair. I watched as his hair cascaded down to his shoulders once again. My hand laced into the roots of his hair, tugging on it. The hand on his cock continued to pleasure him.

"Oh—sweet pea, oh it's so good. Not gonna last," he breathed out.

"That's ok, baby," I cooed.

"Are you close, Harry?" I whispered seductively.

"Mhm. Oh, so close," he whined.

"Then cum for me," I hummed. He placed his palms onto my breasts, lightly squeezing with his fingertips.

"Cumming," he grunted before releasing onto my thigh.

I looked down at his cum on my leg, then looked back up at him through my eye lashes. I slowly dragged my thumb across his release, collecting it all. I brought my thumb up to my mouth and stuck my tongue out. I swiped my thumb across my tongue, spreading his cum across it as I did so.

"Mmmm," I hummed as I swallowed.

"We're going back to the room," Harry stated. "I'm not done with you,"

We rushed out of the bungalow to our lounge chair. Quickly, we collected our belongs and hurried into the building. The elevator ride with an older couple and their teenage kid felt like eternity. When we finally reached our floor, Harry practically dragged me out of the elevator, down the hall, and into our room.

As soon as the door to the suite was shut, Harry was working to get me undressed. He once again untied my top before pushing my bottoms down. I pushed his down as well. We both stepped out before crashing into a kiss. We stubbled back into the bedroom until we fell to the bed. Harry and I were laying side by side.

"Wanna taste you," he said breathlessly before kissing me again.

"Stay there," I told him before flipping myself around. My core was positioned inches from Harry's face, while his cock was right in front of mine.

His hands found my thighs, pulling them apart and delving his tongue inside of me. I licked Harry's tip before putting his entirety into my mouth. He groaned into me, sending vibrations through my entire body. My hips began to grind back into his face, while his hips thrusted himself deeper into my throat.

Harry pulled away first, making me whine. I released him from my mouth with a 'pop.'

"Why'd you stop?" I asked.

"Cuz if we don't stop soon I'm gonna cum, but want to be in you for that," he reasoned. I sat back up, kissing him a few times before laying down with him again, face to face this time.

He picked my leg up and slug it over his hip, allowing him access to my entrance. He slowly slid himself inside. We both moaned at the feeling of each other.

He started slow and romantic, as if he was worshiping my body. Gradually he began to pick up speed, and eventually he was pounding into me ruthlessly. With both of us still on our sides facing each other, his hand that was once resting on my hip traveled up my body to wrap around my throat.

"Oh—" I let out a mix of a gasp and a moan, my hand twisted the sheets beneath me.

"You're so good to me," Harry huffed.

"I love it how you grip the sheets so hard when I wrap my hand around your pretty little neck," he spoke through gritted teeth. "Do you like that, princess? It feel good?" he asked.

"Mhm," I whined, struggling to form words.

"So fucking sexy gonna make me cum already," he grunted.

"Me too. I'm so close" I cried.

"Where do you want it?" Harry asked. I moaned in response.

"Inside. Wanna feel you deep in my belly," I whispered.

"Bloody— fuck, sweet pea," he whined, thrusting  into me harder.

"Ugh right there, babe" I assured him.

His face fell into the crook of my neck and his arms wrapped around me pulling me as close to him as possible.

His grip tighted on me as he released inside of me in long, hot spurts.

"Oh fuck," I cried as his orgasm triggered mine.
He continued to slowly thrust into me until we were both calmed down a bit. He pulled out and we both rolled to our backs. Our chests rose and fell rapidly as we tried to catch our breathe.

"That's was amazing," I huffed out a laugh.

"Fuck yeah it was," Harry breathed.

I turned my head to look at him. His green eyes were full of mischief. He grinned at me, exposing his dimples fully.

"Round 3 in 20 minutes"
————————————————————————
Pineapple Princess - Annette Funicello

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 67.1K 111
These are my own written Harry Styles imagines<3
382K 4.4K 135
Random Harry Styles stories that I found.
477K 4.4K 122
A collection of my short stories/oneshots/blurbs originally published on my tumblr. The fics are being reuploaded after a user unrightfully reported...
16.7K 80 43
This book contains a variety of Harry styles imagines for you to get lost in 🤍