TaaRey FF - Aurora!

By Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 72

848 47 47
By Asha_PercAbeth

Everyone except Taani and Rey assembled in the hall as Harshad took the center table to lap upon.

“How you guys are doing?” Harshad sipped a glass of water looking at the gang. They looked as energetic as always. But yet he couldn’t help noticing small worry lines across their face. Why wouldn’t they? After all they were here to win a competition and how much ever they enjoyed it; the stress of successfully winning it will always be running in their minds.

“Wonderful, sir” Sharon beamed. “We had been selected into the second round eliminations already”

Gang looked proud of themselves except for Swayam. He looked absent, mentally. His gaze loomed across Sharon for a brief second observing the curls dancing across her forehead. Surbhi followed Swayam’s gaze only to puff in a sigh. Love made you crazy. Crazy ass bitch, actually. People often neglect the mistakes of their loved ones, even if when they shattered their heart into pieces. Love doesn’t know anything but to embrace the beauty of one we adore. Either it’s their mistakes or series of wrong choices.

“Good to know.” Harshad clapped. “I have important announcement to make too”

“Taani abi tak ayi nahi hai” Zoya intervened. “Rey bi nahi hai...” Vicky stared around, stopping his search at Swayam’s face.

“Kya matlab?” Swayam’s possessive mood turned top notch. Whether he was happy or depressed, his brother duty never slept off. All others attentively roamed their eyes across the room where Harshad caught Zoya’s smirk. Her smirk immediately slipped off at his stare. She knew that he had caught her. “Here he comes” Wahi hardly held back a chuckle. Everyone stared at him.

“Hum sab yaha hai toh, tu kaha gaya ta?” Swayam barked. “Wo…” Rey stumbled all of a sudden and choked out. Because Swayam’s sudden question took him aback as he remembered where his hands were before minutes. “Shayad pyaas laga hoga” Rithwik came into his aid. He locked his hand across Rey’s neck, winking at him. Rey was bloody thankful to the guy at that moment. “Lekin kitchen toh yaha nahi hai?” Swayam pointed at the way Rey walked from. Everyone chuckled internally. Even Sharon and simmi couldn’t hold back the banter between these two buddies. It was always funny yet adorable to see Swayam always putting Rey on a pedestal. Before Swayam could stuck anymore chord and embarrass Rey, Taani actually walked out of the kitchen which was opposite to their sitting place. Everyone exchanged a confused glance. Even Zoya and Rey were confused knowing exactly that they were together with each other before minutes. Swayam’s eyes calmed understanding that he mistook a situation. But little did he know that his doubts were exactly right about his best friend crossing a line with his sister?

“Now that everbody have come, I think you must give us the news you were about to share” Hina interfered to ease of the tension brewed among. Harshad’s eyes lit up at her voice and sent a brief smile, which went noticed by Wahi. And he suddenly felt awkward at Harshad’s gaze on her. Or he had probably never seen the way he looked at her until now. It was disturbing for him because he exactly was aware of that look. It reflected his own whenever he heard her or looked her or she stayed nearby him. Meanwhile, Taani and Rey caught each other’s eyes reminiscing the minutes they had spent together back in the room. Day by day, they were reaching high level of comfort in their relationship. Sometimes, it feared Taani too much. The tension between them was exceeding furiously each second they spent in isolation. She was sure to give him not just her heart out but her whole body. And that was the same with him. He didn’t hide his need from her anymore. There was a time he calculated every physical move with her keeping the boundaries in his mind. Now, things had changed. This relationship with her wasn’t just something he took it for granted. He never knew the ability of his love until she walked into his life. She loved him selflessly and he made sure to give back that every inch in interest as the feeling is mutual between them. Suddenly, he winked making her cheeks flush and heart flutter. She averted her eyes before anyone could catch them and start the drama again. She had slowly tip toed through backdoor to the kitchen seeing his brother back in a hulk mood. She knew her brother though wouldn’t question her, would be enraged at Rey if she went in the same path as he gone previously. None were fools to believe them. Because each one in the room knew it, yet everyone acted it out except her brother who wouldn’t shut up for many reasons. But she understood his care and affection behind it. So, she didn’t mind whenever he went into hulk version.

“Saale… Ab bas bi kar” Wahi knocked Rey’s tummy playfully as he and Rithwik seated beside him. Rithwik peered curiously to listen. Instead of answering, Wahi’s eyes glanced between Rey and Taani. Rithwik and Wahi chuckled making Rey even more embarrassing than Swayam, because they were hunters of the information. And they were obvious of both being with each other.

“Well... guys… Baat ye hai ki… aap sabka pehla professional acts will be promoted on the same day as of our meeting with authorities.” Harshad announced finally. “Ooooo…” Boys cooed. “Also… there will be sponsors in the after party who may probably be interested in any of you… One or many of you guys can become a brand ambassador… only if you guys take up the chance” Hina added. “Really?” Surbhi dreamt of the night. “I would like to be one” Neha cheered. “Kaku… ye sab tumse nahi ho payega… chodo” Vicky laughed along with Nil. But it wasn’t funny. Neha’s face depressed at his words. Others gave Vicky a loathing look.

“Vicky… Tum dekte reh jaoge… aur tumhe pata bi nahi chalega ki Neha kya kya kar sakti hai… Never underestimate a power of girl; especially, not your own girlfriend. That’s not a sign of being a good boyfriend.” Harshad chastised him in a normal tone. Zoya’s respect increased for him ten folds than before while other girls were dashed out by him being the perfect man. Even other boys agreed with him which made the whole scene mortifying to Vicky. But honestly, Vicky didn’t mean to hurt her. He thought he was just pulling her leg. But his poor jokes were idiotic.

“Toh ab sara baate ho gaya hai toh… Shall we have dinner?” Zoya requested. She was literally hungry. “Of course” Harshad stood as others followed the lead. In these few days, he started learning so many things of Zoya, especially of her being a foodie. Taani couldn’t help but observe the rapport they were sharing these days.

Harshad and Wahi sat on the opposite side of headboard chairs. Zoya and Hina sat on each side of Harshad. Neha, Sharon, Simmi , Nil, Rinni and Rithwik sat on one side while Surbhi, Swayam, Vicky, Rey and Taani sat on the other side exactly opposite to them. Swayam involuntarily stretched his long legs which grazed Sharon's foot making her head snap at him. But Swayam didn’t realise it as he was smiling to something said by Surbhi. Sharon’s teeth clenched at both of them being all smiley together. She couldn’t put the image of them hugging each other on that night out of her mind. It aggravated her anger to zenith. And she hardly kicked his leg. Swayam sat upright suddenly, his gaze landing on Sharon. She was throwing daggers at him. He couldn’t understand her. She was the one who didn’t want him. And now when he was talking to a girl who’s just a friend, she’s getting possessive all over.

Surbhi sensed Sharon’s jealousy in instant. She wasn’t going to let her free scot with this. “Are Swayam… ye kaalona… ye bahut tasty hai…” Surbhi took a piece of roti and paneer and fed him with her hands. Swayam couldn’t even deny the offer as Surbhi already placed the piece of food in his mouth. “He doesn’t like paneer” Sharon screamed, shushing others. “It doesn’t take a minute to change our likes and dislikes, Sharon” Surbhi threw words on her face. “Maybe he didn’t like Paneer in the past. Probably, he may like it now.” Surbhi glanced at Swayam. “Haina Swayam?” She asked him with that innocent face. Swayam who felt like stuck in between a thundering bolt and forest fire, nodded his head at Surbhi. He himself didn’t know why he did that. But the tiny part of his heart was satisfied to see the hurt in Sharon’s eyes. He didn’t like to hurt her. But it was enthralling to finally realise that she needed to understand her own deeds when it bounced back upon her.

Taani and Rey exchanged a shocked glance while others tensed up. Sharon went back to eating at the rate of not breaking down in front of everyone. That statement by him hurt like a bitch, which she wasn’t used to.

“Actually… yaha ho kya raha hai mujhe samaj mein nahi aa raha hai?” Wahi was the real observer. Everyone noticed Sharon and Swayam’s tiff in the fight while he was the only one to see growing bond between Swayam and Surbhi. That was fine as he know that Surbhi and Karan loved each other unconditionally while Swayam was obsessed lover of Sharon. But still, his instincts directed it to something none wanted to acknowledge or even have idea of it. Everyone ate silently for few minutes, until boys broke the silence with their terrific hysterics of silly jokes.

Eventually, everyone rushed back to the normalcy of a group dinner. Zoya served extra dessert to Harshad knowing he had a sweet tooth for sugar. “Thank you” Harshad blinked at her making Zoya’s smile wider and heart sweeter. But his eyes lingered on Hina as she ate food without a word. She wasn’t even talking to anyone while everyone had a company.

“You okay?” Harshad placed a palm on her hand and she looked at him surprisingly. He never actually crossed the boss-employee relationship however close they were, but seeing his concern at her stumbled slightly as she wasn’t used to it. Hina chose to pass just a smile. Harshad withdrew his hand feeling awkward that he had touched her. Zoya observed them but she didn’t find any abnormality in it. Instead, she was even more drawn at Harshad’s kindness. But Wahi had stopped eating on the other side. The demons in his mind repeatedly told him things that he didn’t want to listen. Taani stared at the bizarreness of this trio as she had accidentally caught Zoya, Harshad and Hina’s subtle scene. She glanced back at Wahi only to confirm her doubt. And his stoic body ensured it. What the hell was going on with these four?

“Hey…” Rey intertwined his left palm with her. Taani forgot all other things as she just drowned in his eyes. The hotness of the touch curled down their bodies. Because until now, they had not tasted the pleasure of each other skin so terrifically. But once they had got the flavor of it, fire burned like flames in the sky, pooling around the clouds. They wanted to blaze in it until it became ashes. The physical tension between them superseded. And Rey made it even more difficult because every often he kept on touching her and fondling her with a caressing smoothness.

******

It was early morning and Sharon danced alone in one of the rehearsal hall. She was putting an extra practice just so that she remembered why she was here in the first place. To win the SDC! Her body moved feather light as she flowed to the tunes. As her routine finished, she heard a clap coming through the door. It was Zain. Standing at the door, cross handed on his vest and joggers with a backpack behind, he looked absolutely handsome. But things like his handsomeness didn’t faze her. He may have said that he liked her. But she didn’t though she treated him to be a nice friend.

“You dance like an angel” He complimented her as he walked up to her.“There are no angels for your information” She ignored his words. “You are wrong Sharon” He was behind her in a fraction of second. That tripped her a bit. But she balanced herself. He pulled her through shoulders, showing her reflection in the mirror. “Because the angel is staring right at you” His words washed over her like a breeze. And in that moment, somewhere deep in her stomach she felt different. More different than anything she ever felt for anyone. “You are the angel, Sharon” He whispered earning a soft stare back from her through the mirror. “That’s who you are” He left her and backed off. Sharon took several seconds to realise things happened at the fault of her subconscious mind. “You are just flirting…” She bounced into her own self as she picked up her bag from the corner of the ground. She traded towards the door without turning back. But she stopped nearby the door turning to him. “I believe you are a nice guy, Zain. But don’t waste your time on me. I’m not going to fall for you” She warned him with a smile. Zain smirked at her open flag. “Is it a challenge Miss. Rai Prakash?” He called back. “No. But a hint to back off” This time she didn’t turn back, instead walked out of the door.

“There’s nothing in this world that could fail Zain Imam… Not even Miss. Sharon Raijeeth Prakash” He mumbled to himself as he clung to her mobile phone which was left behind on the ground. There was a sinister smile on his face as he unlocked the password of the phone. He may look like a kind of guy who didn’t cared about anyone’s business. But he did that exactly when it came to Sharon. He had once seen her phone lock during the party pepping. And that was an easy move from his side to hack it and prove Raiprakash that she didn’t stand a chance with him.Not now. Not ever.

******

"You got to be kidding me?" Rithwik chided Kriya as she snuggled outside where heavy rainfall poured in abundance. Kriya's eyes popped out getting caught by him. She still remembered the night when she went alone, things have been terrible. But it was raining and she wanted to eat an icecream. Who was going to stop her from it? Not even a freaking psycho could object her. "I'm not going anywhere" she didn't meet his eyes. "Oh really?" He closed his hands across his chest. "because whenever you are about to do something silly, ye tumhara kubsurat ankhein mujhse nazrein nahi milati hai..." He pinpointed at her beautiful brown eyes. Her gaze snapped at him. Did he just call her eyes beautiful? "Kya?" He questioned her not knowing that she was staring at him for an entire different reason. "Okay fine... Mujhe icecream kaana hai..." She admitted.

"Abhi?" His look could have given her run for money if she wasn't aware of his attitude. "Itni tez baarish ho raha hai bahar... aur madam ko icecream kaana hai..." He scolded. But she wasn't going to give up. "Cravings toh baarish dekake hi aayi hai... Toh ab mujhe kaana hai toh mein kya karu? Mujhe bad kaana hai..." She made a cute face. They weren't even on talking terms before few days and now they were back to their banters. Rithwik was slowly seeing her for her own self. Even before, he had admired her worth, but this time knowing things were different between them made a change. She had feelings for him. Eventhough he didn't admit or acknowledge to himself, he started feeling for her. "okay... Mein lekar jaata hun..." He offered. She looked at him in beguiling surprise. He didn't stop to see whether she followed him. He was already outside the door, pulling his car from the parking lot.

******

“Toh kaam kaisa chal raha hai?” Rey asked Taani as she sipped coffee from her mug. Both of them were standing in the balcony of her room, watching the rain spattering outside. Rey had come to meet her in the evening and both spent some valuable time discussing about some silly topics. It had become a habit to speak nonchalantly considering one or the other discussion. The atmosphere was romantic. The ambience was breathtaking. And these two were all in a serious conversation regarding life. Love is not always about soft cuddles, sweet kisses or hot between sheets. It is the growth of two people without losing their individuality. It was much necessary for the couple to share not just about their fantasies but also about their passion, dreams, kindness and compassion towards life. Only then, they could understand each other in a spiritual level. And definitely these two were holding on to each other to the greatest cause.

“Bahut ache se chal raha hai” She smiled at him. He reciprocated the warmth of smile and took the mug from her hand. There was a comfort between in them even in this kind of silence. He sipped the coffee from the same mug she tasted before seconds. These little routines were not noticeable yet those were the alluring moments in any relationship. All it drew down to treating each other as a part of their own soul.

“Toh… tumne kya socha?” Rey asked Taani all of a sudden, peering straight into the foggy rain pour. “Kis bare mein?” Taani looked at him in confusion. Now, he turned to her side, staring directly into her eyes. “Mere saath mere ghar mein rehne ke liye?” he said it as if that was obvious. Taani’s eyes popped out at his statement. She taught that subject was long forgotten but only to prove that she was so wrong. Rey’s mind memorized it like a basic thing. Taani stuttered as her eyes skipped around everywhere but at his face. “Taani…” Rey stressed on the word trying to catch her attention. She then looked at him only to see him waiting for her answer. “Tum itna kyun soch rahe ho? I mean… hum dono ek dusre se pyaar karte hai… Toh saath rehne mein itna kyun sochna?” He asked her.

“Per Rey… Mujhe ye kabhi adat nahi hai… ye live in relationship… sara…” She paused. Rey sighed. He understood her fears but she must understand his desire too.

He took her palm into his and stared deeply into her eyes. “Dekho Taani… Abi hum dono shadi karne ke liye ready nahi hai…” He started. And Taani’s heart sulked in disappointment. She knew that his sentence wasn’t finished yet. But still she couldn’t think of his statement to be valid. Looking at the sudden fear in her eyes, he began completing his sentence. “I mean… abi hum dono ko apne apne career mein settle hona hai… Hum pyaar toh ek dusre se bahut karte hai, Taani. Lekin 24 hrs saath rehne ka aadat hume abi tak nahi hai… Now we stay far away from each other which make us to crave to be close. Lekin pata nahi… agar 24 hrs hum saath mein rahenge toh… ye feeling aise hi rahega ya nahi… I just don’t want to rush the things. Marriage is a very big thing… I’m not ready for it right now.” He made her understood. Definitely Taani comprehended his honesty. But the feeling of not getting that security of tying into a holy ritual made her little hurt though she knew Rey would never leave her. Also, it made her guilty to put him in any situation which he wasn’t ready or didn’t like to do. “Right now… all I want is you to be with me. To check how things work out when we move in together. Aage jaake hume koi misunderstandings nahi hona chahiye… I want to live in this phase… I want to understand you better… I want to be worthy of you before I can commit to something called marriage, Taani.” He bore his heart out.

“Mein samajti hun, Rey. Lekin… aapko bi pata hai na… iske liye bhai nahi manenge… Bhai chodo… Tauji bi nahi manenge… Aur mujhe unka usulon ke kilaf nahi jaana hai…” She admitted. And that made Rey slightly hurt. Not because she didn’t accept his proposal, but because she respected her brother and father figure’s choice, whereas she dismissed his words easily. He left her palm. “You mean… tumhe mere saath rehna pasand nahi hai?” He asked her with a disappointed look. “Rey…” She sulked. She didn’t mean that. But what was she supposed to answer? Here she was hoping to have a lifelong togetherness with him. But he was asking for present happiness with him. Though she wasn’t admitting that she literally hated his half commitments though she understood where he was coming from. Even she wanted to concentrate on her career but at the same time she wanted that marriage bond with him. She could wait for him however long it took. But his words weren’t exactly comforting. Also, she wasn’t sure how her brother would react to this.

“Okay… I think I understood…” Rey glanced elsewhere. “You don’t want this live in relationship…”

“Meine aisa…” He didn’t let her even finish it.

“It’s okay Taani… Its okay” He stopped her. Taani shushed at his hard stare. As much as she loved him, his anger frightened her too. “Mein chalta hun…” He didn’t even look back. Taani stood in silence as the splutter of water ascended higher. When she thought everything was going on smooth, this happened. Life was all about unexpected lessons.

******

Author's Note:

Hello everyone,

Hope all are doing well. I'm fine too. And I'm doing better atleast for now. Thank you each one for all the kind words and the love you showed at my hard times. Also, thank you for being patient enough to wait for the updates. Hope this chapter helped you to dwell back into this world again. I'll start updating continuously. So don't worry of my absence. If in case I ghost you guys, I'll inform on before hand. Lots of love to all the beautiful people who are reading this message right now❤️❤️❤️

Love - Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 427 28
D one quixotic plan of Rey have changed d life of 2 individuals to the extreme. Rey is heart-broken with d exit of Taani from d college n also from h...
23K 916 30
Guys.... I repeat, no hatred for kriya or sara, just a more love for taani. a new ff with a new twist. hope u all like it.
35K 1.3K 26
#1 in kriyaansh #Completed Story revolves around 2 beautiful souls who are set apart by the destiny.Rey and Kriya . After a deliberate act of break...
29.9K 1.7K 53
This story is deprived from d3, my favourite character Taani, I really wanted to explore the character more. It's not a taarey lovestory, I really fe...