You Don't Understand

NightWalker_001 tarafından

So what happens when you mix Indian parents and a diverse country? You get a deranged daughter. Okay, maybe I... Daha Fazla

You Don't Understand
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter four
Chapter 6
Chappie 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen 8)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter Eighteen
chapter nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Epilogue

Chapter 5

565 17 11
NightWalker_001 tarafından

Chapter Five

Jessa's POV

As I continued to stare daggers at Megan, Harry asked a question I should've seen coming, " Why do you hate One Direction?"

I shrugged unsure of what to say. All three pairs of eyes stared at me waiting for me to respond. What was I suppose to say? I just don't like it? I replied, " I don't know, I just do."

" That's BS. You've been avoiding the question every time someone asks you. There's got to be a legitimate reason." Megan disagreed.

It was worth a shot, " You're not my genre. Plus boy bands are just..." I trailed off.

" What's wrong with boy bands?" Harry asked. The waiter came with our drinks and food.

" What's wrong with girl bands? No matter who's at the top, if there's a boy band the girls go crazy and the band fly through the charts. Everyone works their way through the charts yet all you guys have to do is sing a song someone ELSE wrote and you're the most lovable people on earth. It's amazing what fans can do but it seems to be happening to a lot of boy bands. I hypothesis that this will be happening for a while to all boy bands until someone knocks some sense in peoples brain. And that is why I dislike One Direction." I huffed. I saw Harry choking on his drink and Megan and Niall looking completely stunned.

They all looked bewildered. Guess they were waiting for, I just hate your music. " See this is why I avoided that question. If you don't have anything nice to say , don't say anything at all." I grumbled. " I respect you guys as artists and everything. It just gets annoying to listen to ' OMG One Direction is so HAWT!' Or ' Have you seen who he's dating?!? She's so ugly. Doesn't even deserve him.' I have been listening to your fans fantasies and it's a pain in the a**. I thought my friends in Canada were bad but then I met Megan, Heather and Sarah." I glanced up and saw that Megan was blushing and Harry was laughing at her. She was going to get me back for that. I just knew it.

Niall seemed to recover from his shock and asked, " Strong opinion. So, is it just us you hate?"

" Nah, there's a huge list. Their songs seem too happy. Like I said not my genre in music."

" Okay then, what do you listen to?"

" Uhh, Marianas Trench, Jesse McCartney, stuff like that."

"Why them?"

" Don't know, I just do. Plus they're cute."

" And we're not?" Niall questioned me waving his hand at him and Harry.

I cracked a small smile, " Keep dreamin', Blondie."

Niall's POV

Wow, that was unexpected. I mean, I was dying to know why she didn't like us but I did not expect that to come out. Was that really what we were, a boyband? Is that all ? I mean we wrote some of our songs, well..actually...co-wrote. That counted, right? I'm guessing it was just her opionion, nothing more, nothing less. I quickly changed the subject so it wouldn't get awkward.

 "Strong opinion. So, is it just us you hate?" I asked.

" Nah, there's a huge list. Their songs seem too happy. Like I sad not my genre in music." She replied with disgust in her voice.

" Okay then, what do you listen to?"

" Uhh, Marianas Trench, Jesse McCartney, stuff like that."

"Why them?"

" Don't know, I just do. Plus they're cute."

" And we're not?" I said waving my hands at Harry and I.

" Keep dreamin', Blondie." She said with a smile. I made her smile! Boo-yah! This might work. Don't ask me why, but I just like her. Her caramel skin, those big brown eyes ...Oh my god I think I've gone crazy. It's just that she doesn't try so hard. She's herself and herself is beautiful. She's pretty without even trying. I'm not going to give up on her unless she turns me down, bad. Plus we're getting somewhere with her smiling, right? 

We talked for what felt like minutes, I guess time just passes when you're having a good time. Harry and Megan were in their own world, being all lovey, dovey. I finally asked her about her family and what was up with that meet and greet situation.

" Oh, that." She says sheepishly. " My parents are kind of over protective. I can't do anything unless it's about school, but sometimes my mom lets me out with Megan just cause she likes her. So anyways when I was at the meet and greet I kind of told my mom that I was at Megan's for her birthday party. She called in and I couldn't let her know where I was so I gave it a shot. I never got to apologize for that. Sorry about disrupting your meet and greet and stopping your fans screams."

I laughed, " No worries. I was actually amazed that you got everyone to shut up. I swear we should have you as our personal shutter-upper." Jessa was blushing.

Now it was her turn to laugh, " Okay remind me to never do that again. Just tell me to answer the call in a bathroom stall. Not a lot of noise, right?" I really like Jessa. One minute she's stubborn and hates One Direction's guts the next she opened up and laughing. Before I knew it she glanced at her phone and cursed under her breath. Jessa suddenly got up and said, " Thanks for lunch guys, but I got to go. I have school tomorrow and I still got homework."

" You haven't even eaten anything. " I sputtered.

" I wasn't that hungry anyways. I'm supposed to be at the library studying and for me to make that excuse work I'm going to have to grab a couple books from there and head home."

" Let us drop you off."

" Nah, I could walk. Plus I don't want to break the couples away." She said winking at Megan.

"Numbers?"

She scuffed, " Sure, when pigs fly. It was a lunch in exchange of my panda not a date. Which reminds me, which one of you bums have my panda?" She just turned me down. Ow- That hasn't happened in two years.

" It's in Megan's purse." Harry answered.

" What? No it isn't?" Megan disagreed. She looked in her bag and brought Jessa's panda out. " I swear it wasn't there. I didn't know. I-"

" Bubbles!" Jessa shrieked. Then she noticed our stares, " What?I was young when I made the name and I'm not changing it now. Oh, and don't think that I like you because I was FORCED to eat lunch with you guys.  I swear if someone steals Bubbles away again I'm simply going to kill them." She added walking out of Nandos.

"She's not kidding," Megan mumbled.

After Jessa left Harry said, " Sorry mate, we know you liked her."

" Why are you sorry? I'm not going to give up on her yet. Being turned down hasn't stopped me before right? So why should it now?"

" That's because you haven't been shunned before."

" Which will make this interesting." I was really determined to get this girl to give me a chance and I knew exactly how. I got the some information I needed from Megan and no, not her digits, she should give me that herself. It only seems reasonable. After finishing lunch with the lads I headed to my flat making this plan work.

Jessa's POV

I wanted to stay at Nandos and talk to Niall but the clock said otherwise. When he asked me for my number I hesitated. He was like no other guy I've met, one of a kind, for sure but he's just going to play around with my heart right? So I turned him down, still playing the 'I didn't want to be here' card. At first I didn't, but then Niall came into the picture. Maybe the boys weren't as bad as their music.

All this rushed into my head while I was walking to the library. I quickly grabbed a couple of books and went straight home. " I'm back." I said I entered the house.

" How was it?" My brother, Killian asked.

"Boring as usual." I said rolling my eyes. I headed upstairs to start my homework, but I couldn't. Every attempt at a math question, Niall's blonde hair and striking blue eyes just popped into my head. It's official I've gone bonkers. I think a good night's sleep will get him off my mind. I pulled on my Pj's, brushed my teeth and slept like a baby.

------------------Next Day------------

I woke up groggily to the sound of my alarm clock. Was it morning already? I slipped on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a navy blue and white striped shirt that hung on my figure loosely. I brushed my hair, applied some makeup and lastly got some jewelry. Then I did a quick last minute job on my leftover homework and headed to school.

I swear school was even more boring than usual. Finally the day ended and I could go home. I had a load of homework to do. Like, did the teachers hates students so bad? As I was packing up my stuff, Sarah and her boyfriend, Arshad came by.

"So I heard you were with One Direction. How come I wasn't invited!?!" Sarah screamed/whispered.

" Trust me it was torture. You were lucky. I would've asked either you or Heather to replace but I'm pretty sure the deal wouldn't work."

" What deal? Ah, never mind. Even if you did call, I wouldn't have been able to come. I had to spend the night with this lug."

" Hey!" Arshad said offended. " You love me enough that you would've shut One Direction down." They leaned in and the next thing I knew I was watching them make out. Uggh. I awkwardly said goodbye and started my walk to home, when I bumped into someone. I muttered my apologizes while the person just laughed. He was wearing a hood but I could see he had blue eyes. I squinted closer, I knew those eyes, they were hunting me all night yesterday.

"Niall?" I asked

*****

A/N just to clear it up, i'm not going to add my real friends i... just weird. Arshad made me do him and sarah, wasn't planned. Hope ur happy Shakil -_-

on other notes... how is it?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.5K 215 25
He told her those three magical words, But AS A FRIEND. She was everything to him. AS A FRIEND. She was everything he wanted in a girl. But he tre...
1.1M 38.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
61K 8.1K 20
"What is that? It's so ugly." "That emoticon is pretty FYI." "Yeah, and I'm a sloth." "Never got the privilege of seeing you irl, so I don't know if...
1.9K 228 3
Love hits hard in unexpected circumstances for Shivaay who rejected Annika's love months back. He didn't expect to fall head over heels for Annika af...