Tempting the Devil (Taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

โš ๏ธDark Theme โš ๏ธ Mafia au!! Just a story of revenge where the lines blur and Taehyung ends up falling for the... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN [M]
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY [M]
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR [M]
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY THREE [M]
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX [M]
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT [M]
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE [M]
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER [M]
A/N
New Book

FIFTY TWO

29.3K 1.3K 1K
By JEONfanTAEsea

Birds with same feathers fly highest in the sky...

''The security has been increased and our men has secured the building.'' The pale boy said into his phone as he cross checked everything once again. It wasn't a normal meeting. Today, the whole mafia world is going to meet their queen for the first time and the king wants every little things to be under control.

He can risk everything but not his love.

''JK will be there in a few minutes. Be ready with the additional bodyguards. Alessandro is dead but the seed he has sown can be disastrous. JK is capable to handle it all quite perfectly though, but still...its always better to be safe than sorry.'' Jimin said from the other side of the phone.

''Everything is ready. Don't worry. You are driving them here?'' Yoongi asked again.

''NO, Jungkook wanted us to come with him like his Golden5. He was asking about you so I told him that you will meet on the spot.'' Jimin replied.

''Okay then....see you soon.'' With that, Yoongi cut the call and looked around him once again.

Everything seemed to be silent.....like the silence before storm.

But it didn't took long the storm to arrive. Three black Mercedes came and stopped in front of the building. The bodyguards ran to open the door.

The ravenette came out of the car which was in the middle wearing a black expensive suit screaming power and dominance. A limited collection of a luxurious brand especially designed for one and only Jeon Jungkook.

The raven hairs styled backwards showing his forehead with black sunglasses proudly sitting on that perfect nose made Jungkook look stunning. The mafia leader looked around and every men present there bowed down to him. The golden sunlight falling over his face made the man look even more attractive.

Once satisfied, he turned around and offered his hand to the blonde sitting inside the car. Taehyung smiled at him and placed his soft hand in Jungkook's calloused ones and came out of the car wearing an all black outfit.

A black deep V neck t-shirt that shows a little of his cleavage with a black tight jeans styled by a black short blazer which was held in place by a Gucci belt. The black high heeled boots with his favourite knife safely hidden in one of them added the whole new touch to the look.

(Imagine Taehyung wearing this)...

The blue lenses in those brown eyes and the blonde hairs complimented the whole look like no one else can. Jungkook smiled when Taehyung pulled out the black sunglasses and put them on his face with the right hand that has an expensive bracelet.

He looked at Jungkook and smirked.

The Queen has to be different yet be similar to the King.

Both the boy shared a smile and next second, they were serious and looking in front of them with their heads high.

Jimin and Hobi came out of the car in front while Namjoon and Jin from the car behind Jungkook's. All of them stood beside their Leader forming a V backwards with Jungkook and Taehyung in the middle. Yoongi also came and took his place behind them....all of them wearing black suits.

Coz the Devil loves black.

As they all walked inside the building, the guards followed them securing the way. His men standing in the way bowed to them in respect and fear.

The seven boy of the BANGTAN Mafia walked proudly with their unique attitude. (Imagine them walking in slow-motion with any background music you want...lol)

The ravenette entered the conference room with Taehyung beside him and the five other members following him behind. Everyone stood up and bowed to their King.

Jungkook tilted his head a little and smirked. He walked towards the chair placed at the head of the table and sat down arrogantly. Everyone who was bowing to the ravenette also sat down without saying anything.

Lisa, who was also present in the room was confused to see Taehyung in that meeting. She had been speculating that the blonde would be dead by now after behaving like he did in that party.

Jungkook never spare anyone who disrespects him.

The ravenette looked at Taehyung who took off his sunglasses and came ahead, an arrogant smirk visible on his angelic face.

The queen came and took his throne....

On Jungkook's lap.

Lisa's blood boiled when she saw Jungkook wrapping his hand around blonde's waist while everyone else was confused too. They had seen the boy behaving inappropriately at the party yet their leader was letting the boy sit on his lap.

'' Everyone....meet your queen, Kim Taehyung.'' Jungkook's bold and powerful voice boomed in the big ass conference room which has more than hundred people, each one a leader of their own gang.

Lisa, whose blood was boiling till now...she became a molten lava. Anger and jealousy inside her was so provoking her to just take out her gun and shoot that blonde but Alas, The security has already took their guns away.

And she knew not to come in Jungkook's bad books.

So she smiled for now....she will work on this matter after this meeting ends.

''Hello everyone....I hope you give me the same respect...or should I say fear me...just the way you fears Jungkook.'' Taehyung looked at the ravenette at his last sentence making Jungkook smirk cockily.

Taehyung was learning.

None of them know what to say. A person who behaved so badly with the ravenette was their queen now. Things were a little complicated...weren't they.

Anyways, Jungkook looked at the men sitting in front of him and smirked again.

''So... Should we start? Speak what you wanna say.'' Jungkook allowed them and some people wanted to say something.

Just when one of them opened his mouth to say something, the mafia leader cut him off.

''Just a minute..'' He said and took out his gun from his waistband and placed it on the table carefully as he looked at the man amusedly.

Let's see what you will say now!!

'' It was uncomfortable....'' He said smiling extra sweetly referring to the gun....'' Anyways. what were you saying, Anthony?'' The Devil asked again while the blonde looked at the boy impressively.

Jungkook knows how to shut his enemies.

Anthony looked to the other men who encouraged him to speak but the men gulped and sat down again.

''N-Nothing, JK.''

''Good decision....anyone else? C'mon, you are free to say whatever you believe.'' Jungkook encouraged them with innocent face while the blonde looked at him in amazement.

The Duality.

And the way Jungkook does things....it was attracting the blonde towards him more and more.

'' C-Can I say s-something, JK?'' One of the men asked raising his hand a little which was already shaking in fear but what can he do....he was forced to speak by a group of people.

Taehyung looked at the scared men with a raised eyebrow. He was looking like he will pee in his pants any second but still daring to speak in front of the Devil.

''Of course...Mr?'' Taehyung asked.

''Russo.'' The man replied. Taehyung nodded his head impressively and stood up to go behind the man.

''Say whatever you wanna say, Mr Russo...who knows you gets a chance again or no-''

''You can't threaten him like that. We have a right to choo-''

BANG

The other man who cut the blonde in the middle now had a hole perfectly between his eyebrows and his dead body fell onto the ground with a thud. Everybody else looked at the mafia leader who was blowing the smoke coming out of the mouth of gun cockily looking at each of them.

''Rule number 1.....Never cut your queen in the middle.'' Jungkook roared.

''UNDERSTOOD?'' The mafia leader growled loudly flinching everyone in the room except his queen and the golden5.

They all nodded immediately while Taehyung looked at Jungkook in amusement who winked at the blonde and looked at the gun as he spoke.

''I heard Alessandro leading a rebellion against me. I don't wanna beat around the bush so whoever was supporting him or were thinking about supporting him....Just stand up.'' Jungkook said and looked at them with his dark evil eyes as he placed his legs on the table in front of him after pushing his shrivel chair a little backward.

But none of the men present in that room dared to stand up as they already have a dead body lying in front of them.

'' Oh C'mon guys....He isn't going to kill you. In fact, I guarantee you that he won't kill you. Now stand up and show your protest.'' Taehyung encouraged them and Jimin already knew what going in that smartass brain.

An old man looked in front of him and asked if he should stand up through his eyes. The other man blinked his eyes in agreement so the man stood up.

''I-I think Alessandro w-was right. You can't k-kill any of us at a-any time. You are our leader and you s-should protect us....Y-You aren't fulfilling y-your responsibilities.'' the man said stuttering but he didn't dared to look at the Devil neither at the Devilish Angel who was looking at him with mischievous eyes.

''WoW...So You think he is not protecting you?'' Taehyung asked again while the ravenette sat ideally waiting for some drama.

''Y-Yes..'' With that word, Taehyung pulled out his phone.

''Hello.....yes officer, JK wants you at the Duomo of Milan....yes...see you soon.'' The blonde cut the call and put back his phone in his pocket.

''Let's see who was protecting you till now..'' The blonde looked at him angrily and in a blink of eye, he took out his knife from his boot and threw it towards the man who had encouraged the man to stand up and protest against Jungkook.

The knife hit the man straight at the left side of his chest piercing his heart and killing him on the spot.

''I hate cowards who can't even stand against someone openly.'' Taehyung said through his gritted teeth and everyone gulped.

The King was Devil but the Queen was no less.

They both were fire.

Jungkook smirked proudly.

That's my princess...

Fifteen minutes couldn't have passed when the police officer Taehyung has called came there and bowed down to the mafia leader who raised his hand making the cop to stand up straight.

''You called me, JK?'' He asked.

''No...I called you here...'' Taehyung spoke taking officer's attention.

''Since you don't know me....I am Kim Taehyung...The Mafia Queen.'' The blonde said proudly and the officer bowed down to him as well.

''This gentleman here needs to know who protects him, officer.....and since he don't trust Jungkook anymore, JK has no responsibility regarding this gentleman....'' Taehyung said pointing towards the man standing there scaredly.

When the man who encouraged him to stand up has been killed...he can't imagine what will happen with him.

''I hope you know what to do, Officer.'' The blonde asked smirking and tapping his arm as he has his arms crossed over his chest.

The police officer took out his gun and shot the man dead on his head.

'' A gangster was encountered at The Duomo building as he was caught smuggling weapons and drugs. Some of his men have been taken to custody and police will raid at various locations as told by his men.'' The officer said in monotone and Taehyung smiled.

''I am impressed, officer.'' Taehyung said making the man blush.

''You can leave now.'' he ordered and the officer bowed again and left.

''So...I hope you don't have any doubt regarding your safety under JK's leadership.'' The blonde said and walked over to the ravenette who immediately pulled back his legs from the table and Taehyung sat on his lap again.

''We don't have any problem with JK being our leader...but JK.. how can he be our queen? he insulted you that day, how can you forgive him?'' This time, Lisa said and the blonde looked at him with amusement.

''When Your leader don't have a problem then you should also not have, Lisa..'' Jungkook replied this time.

''But how can a pathetic boy like him can be our queen. You deserve much better, JK....someone as powerful as you.'' Lisa insisted and Taehyung realised who she was referring to.

She is the leader of second largest mafia....does she mean.....hmm...interesting.

'' He is quite capable and deserving for the title, Lisa and its not you who will decide who will be the queen...JK decides everything, not only for himself but for everyone else as well.'' The ravenette shut the girl.

Lisa clenched her fists and looked at Taehyung angrily but the blonde was smirking seeing her red face.

''You-''

BANG

Before Lisa could complete his sentence, Taehyung picked up Jungkook's gun and shot the man sitting beside the girl, flinching Lisa in the process.

'' Rule Number 2....never doubt your leader's choice.'' The blonde said looking Lisa in the eyes sharply. Her eyes widened and mouth gaped open when she realised what the blonde just did.

He just warned him to keep his mouth shut.

''Does anyone else have anything else to say?'' He asked loudly and everyone shook their head in denial.

They have already seen enough blood today, they don't want to be the next target.

'' That's all then....It was nice meeting you all. Hope we will work together and achieve greater heights.'' Taehyung teased them and Jungkook couldn't stop himself from chuckling.

''Let's go...princess.'' the ravenette said when no one spoke anything further.

They Got their lesson.

An unsaid rule to never try to protest against their leader.

Taehyung stood up followed by Jungkook who hold the blonde by his waist and pulled him closer as they walked out.

Taehyung turned around to look at his shoulder when they reached the door and winked towards Lisa who has her hands clenched into tight fists and was glaring at blonde's retreating back.

They all went out the same way they came in, took their place in their respective cars and left.

A lion is always a lion...except when he is in front of the lioness.

''Woah...that was hot.'' Jungkook commented as soon as both of them sat inside the car.

''Really?''

''Yeah baby...you can't imagine what I was thinking.'' Jungkook said giving a suggestive smirk and Taehyung felt the butterflies in his stomach as the ravenette picked him up by his waist and pulled him to his lap.

The blonde placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulder and looked at the ravenette with amusement.

''You wanna tell me?''

''You wanna hear me?'' Jungkook asked mischievously, his hands holding Taehyung by his waist as the driver drove them towards their destination.

''Umm....Its so hot in here...isn't it?'' Taehyung asked fanning himself as he tried to change the topic.

''The AC is on, baby.'' Jungkook replied chuckling.

''So? Can't I feel hot when the AC is on?'' the blonde asked tilting his head a little.

'' Of course...when sitting in the lap of a hot and handsome Mafia leader who can do what no one else has ever done to you...Its natural to feel a little hot...right?'' Jungkook asked cockily.

''You are so full of yourself.''

'' But I can do something about your problem.'' Jungkook winked.

''What?''

''I can take away that hotness from the atmosphere...'' Jungkook suggested.

''How?'' The blonde asked biting his lower lip.

'' Such things are not told babe....They are shown.'' Jungkook said as his hand travelled towards Taehyung's ass.

''You wanna see?'' The ravenette asked groping Taehyung's perky booty making the blonde gasp in surprise.

''I want ice-cream.'' He said making Jungkook look at him confusedly.

''Huh?''

''I am feeling hot because I wanna eat ice-cream.'' The blonde replied again and he stopped himself from laughing when he saw Jungkook's face.

''You ruined the mood.''

''Which mood, daddy?'' The blonde teased.

''Nothing, baby....'' He said but Taehyung felt something getting hard beneath his ass.

''What is that?...You are hard, daddy?'' Taehyung again teased him making Jungkook groan. He picked up the blonde and placed him onto the seat beside him.

'' Stop provoking me, baby...it will not be good for you.'' Jungkook warned and Taehyung knew better not to tease him further.

''I wanna eat ice-cream.''

''Really? I thought you were just messing with me?'' Jungkook asked in disbelief.

''Why would I?''

''Just a few minutes ago you were behaving like a Mafia queen and now, you are behaving like a child, Tae...who eats ice-cream?... It tastes so-''

''Don't....Don't complete your sentence if you want me not to get mad at you again.'' Taehyung waned him.

''Fine....Driver...drive to some ice-cream parlour.'' Jungkook ordered the driver boredly and Taehyung pinched his cheeks.

''You are so cute.''

''Am not...''

''Yes, you are.''

''I am not CUTE, princess...''

And they both kept bickering until they reached the parlour. The driver parked under the shade of a tree and the two boys went out.

''Strawberry flavour.'' Taehyung said leaning onto the car.

''What?''

''Get me two ice-creams with strawberry flavour and a banana milk.'' The blonde ordered like a Mafia queen and Jungkook gave him a 'are you serious' look.

''C'mon...be quick. We don't have all day.''

'' I'll send the driver.'' Jungkook said going towards the driver's door.

''And I'll kiss the driver to reward him.'' The blonde said monotonously. And just like that, Jungkook was standing in the ice-cream parlour buying two ice-creams and a banana milk.

The blonde smiled excitedly when he saw Jungkook coming out of the parlour but it was soon replaced by worry when a boy run into the ravenette staining his expensive suit with his ice-cream. The ravenette looked at his clothes with open mouth and Taehyung looked for Jungkook's gun in the car.

He don't want Jungkook to kill that boy.

When he realised that ravenette's gun was with him, he turned to ran towards him but the sight in front of him made him shocked and surprised.

The ravenette was smiling as the boy said sorry repeatedly, He dismissed the boy with a 'its okay...it happens sometime'.

When Jungkook came near the blonde and extended the bought items, Taehyung looked at him still stunned.

''What Happened, baby?'' Jungkook asked when he saw Taehyung looking at him unblinklingly.

''N-Nothing....umm...your s-shirt-''

''Oh yes....a boy ran into me.'' The ravenette informed casually.

''Let's go now...shall we?'' Jungkook asked and they both went inside the car again. Taehyung was still surprised that Jungkook let the boy go without a single scratch even after he ruined his expensive suit.

'' You made me buy those just to melt them?'' Jungkook asked when he saw Taehyung still sitting ideally.

''huh?....No, I can't let two ice-creams go to waste.'' Taehyung said smiling and he picked up the banana milk to offer it to the ravenette who denied.

''Drink this shit yourself....I don't want it.'' he said and the blonde looked at him for a moment.

He opened the container and took a sip from it. Straddling Jungkook, he smashed their lips together making the ravenette a little shocked.

But he kissed the blonde back immediately. Taehyung pushed his tongue into Jungkook's mouth making the ravenette open his mouth and he transferred the sipped banana milk into mafia leader's mouth and kept him kissing until Jungkook gulped it down.

Once the ravenette got the taste of banana milk, his eyes widen in surprise and he pushed the blonde making Taehyung confused.

Jungkook never leaves his lips until they are swollen and bleeding a little.

''Where is it?'' he asked wiping his lips.

''W-What?''

''The thing you made me drink.'' Jungkook asked making the blonde extend the container towards him in confusion.

Jungkook took it immediately and he didn't removed the container from his lips until it was empty.

''Woah...its so good.'' He said with twinkling eyes making Taehyung chuckle.

''Did you like that shit?'' He asked making quotation marks with his fingers.

''It can be anything but shit.'' the ravenette replied chuckling and took out his phone as he dialled Jimin's number.

''What are you doing?'' the blonde asked peeling off the wrapper from his ice-cream as he still sat on Jungkook's lap.

''Just a second, doll..'' he said placing the phone to his ear.

''Hello Jimin....Ask Jackson to buy two...no..thr...ten cartons of banana milk to the island....yeah..'' He ordered and cut the call making Taehyung laugh.

''What you will do with ten cartons of banana milk, Jungkook?''

''You will make me drink them just the way you did a few moments ago...princess.''

__________

HEYA VIOLETS.....

I hope you will like the chapter...don't forget to tell me your favourite part.

And something very very steamy is coming in next chapter.

Don't forget to VOTE>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 20K 48
Jeon Jungkook is a ruthless,cold-hearted and the strongest mafia leader of South Korea. Park Jimin is a normal cafe worker who lives with his mom an...
565K 22K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH โœ” HAVE BEEN EDITING...
712K 24.4K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
464K 21.6K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...