STARTING LINE , teen wolf

By -natalics

₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓... More

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒊 , numinous
𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝒐𝒏𝒆 , wolf moon
𝒕𝒘𝒐 , second chance at first line
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 , pack mentality
four; magic bullet
five; the tell
six; heart monitor
seven; night school
eight; lunatic
nine; wolf's bane
ten; co-captain
eleven: formality
twelve; code-breaker
thirteen; omega
fourteen: shape-shifted
fifteen; ice pick
sixteen; abomination
seventeen; venomous
eighteen; frenemy
nineteen; restraint
twenty: raving
twenty-one: party guessed
twenty-two; fury
twenty-three; battlefield
twenty-four; masterplan
act ii. exile
twenty-five; tattoo
twenty-six; chaos rising
twenty-seven; fireflies
twenty-eight; unleashed
twenty-nine: frayed
thirty; motel california
thirty-one; currents
thirty-two; visionary
thirty-three; the girl who knew too much
thirty-four: the overlooked
thirty-five: alpha pact
thirty-six; lunar eclipse
thirty-seven; anchors
thirty-eight; more bad than good
thirty-nine: galvanize
forty: illuminated
forty-one: silverfinger
forty-two: riddled
forty-three: letharia vulpina
forty-four: echo house
forty-five: the fox and the wolf
forty-six: de-void
forty-seven: insatiable
forty-eight: the divine move
storytime: the person who stole my fic
act iii. monster among men
forty-nine: the dark moon
fifty: 117
fifty-one: muted
fifty-two: the benefactor
fifty-three: i.e.d.
fifty-four: orphaned
fifty-five: weaponized
fifty-six: time of death
fifty-seven; perished
fifty-eight; monstrous
fifty-nine: a promise to the dead
sixty: smoke and mirrors
kennedy hale : crack edition
act iv: bad moon rising
sixty-one: creatures of the night
sixty-two: parasomnia
sixty-three: dreamcatchers
sixty-four: condition terminal
sixty-five: a novel approach
sixty-six: required reading
sixty-seven: strange frequencies
sixty-eight: ouroboros
sixy-nine: lies of omission
seventy: status asthmaticus
seventy-one: the last chimera
seventy-two: damnatio memoriae
seventy-three: codominance
seventy-four: the sword and the spirit
seventy-five: amplification
seventy-seven: a credible threat
seventy-eight: the maid of gévaudan
seventy-nine: the beast of beacon hills
eighty: apotheosis
act v: midnight rain
eighty-one: memory lost
OLD & NEW READERS ; PLEASE READ
eighty-two: superposition
eighty-three: sundowning
eighty-four: relics
please stop me from putting kennedy in shadow & bone
eighty-five: radio silence
eighty-six: ghosted
stroytime: another person stole my fic
Summoning TVD Stans

seventy-six: lie ability

2.9K 98 38
By -natalics

chapter seventy-six
❝  im gonna light up this place and
die in beautiful stars tonight 
lie ability

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

The Hellhound growled as it walked further into the cellblock. Kennedy and Stiles were silent, too scared to make any sounds. Theo and his pack stood on one end, but even Stiles could tell the Chimera's were scared by the creature standing at the other end. The pushed past Josh, stepping into Lydia's cell. Kennedy looked around, wishing she was able to re-trigger her werewolf side to help the banshee. But she couldn't, not until they were out of here and out of here alive.

Theo stepped back into the hall, this time with Lydia. His claws were at the banshee's throat. Kennedy's fingers lopped into the door she and Stiles were hiding behind. She glanced up, her face paling when she saw Valack staring right at her. He knew she was there, but he wasn't surprised. Her mouth parted in realization. Sloane was once working with Valack. At least to some degree. Sloane told Valack about her visions, especially ones of Kennedy. Though Valack didn't know it all, he knew Kennedy would be here tonight. He knew.

"Back off." Kennedy looked back at Theo, who was threatening Lydia's life in order for the Hellhound to stop. Tracy dropped Valack, who fell to the floor. Stiles grabbed Kennedy, pulling her back as they watched Jordan keep walking. "I said back off." Kennedy and Stiles tensed up as they watched Theo's claws pierce Lydia's skin. The Hellhound stopped walking, but not because of him. "Take him."

"The guy's on fire." Corey pointed out with alarm tracing his tone.

"You'll heal. Do it."

Kennedy watched as Tracy snarled. Josh and Corey stood there, unsure what to do. Tracy hissed out as she ran. Valack crawled across the floor. Tracy struck her Kanima claws into Jordan's stomach. The Hellhound looked down. Kennedy tilted her head as she realized the Kanima venom didn't affect Jordan Parrish, not when he was a Hellhound. Tracy was quickly shoved towards a cell with one swing of Jordan's arm. Josh came up next, grabbing a electrical pipeline from the side and pulling it off the wall. His eyes were purple, something Kennedy actually found unique. She could see the electricity radiating off of Josh as he grabbed Jordan's shoulder. Once again, to both Stiles and Kennedy's surprise, Jordan remained unaffected.

Realization crossed Josh's features. "Theo, this isn't working!" He shouted. Even Theo was surprised. Quickly, Jordan shoved Josh back into the wall. Kennedy watched as Valack came out of Lydia's room with the trepanation tool, shoving it into Theo's leg. Theo shouted in pain as he let go of Lydia. The Banshee fell to the floor. Valack hit Theo in the head, causing the Chimera to fall.

"Sorry Theo, but I'm not done with her yet." Valack said as he pulled Lydia off the ground. Stiles and Kennedy watched, and looked over as an invisible Corey grabbed Jordan's arm. Corey made himself visible, smirking until Jordan looked at him. Valack turned towards the door, seeing both Stiles and Kennedy standing there. Screaming caused all of them to look back. Jordan had ignited not only himself, but Corey on fire. Corey flew backwards, landing onto Stiles.

Kennedy's head snapped back in shock, before looking back at Valack. "Your mother told me you'd be a problem," Valack said as he adjusted Lydia. Kennedy tilted her head. "Perhaps this will do the trick,"

The Hale girl frowned before Valack pulled out a needle. Kennedy gasped as he shoved it into her arm. Pain shot up Kennedy's body and she screamed out in pain. Lydia wanted to do something, but she couldn't. Kennedy fell to the floor, not noticing Jordan getting pierced by a pipe from Theo. Stiles scrambled as he pulled Corey off of him. He ran towards the door, screaming as Valack shut it in his face.

Stiles turned towards his girlfriend, "What is it? What did he inject you with?"

Kennedy groaned as he pulled her off the ground. "Wolfsbane." She breathed. She could feel the poison in her veins but she didn't think about it. She had one thing on her mind. "I'm fine. I'll be fine," Kennedy looked at the door, rushing over. She slammed against it, trying to get it open. "Lydia!"

"Ken, we can't-"

"Lydia!" Kennedy tossed her body into the door, repeatedly. She screamed in frustration when suddenly Theo came barrelling in.

"Let me try!" Kennedy stumbled back as Theo kicked down the door. Stiles grabbed Kennedy's hand, the two of them running by. "You're not gonna find her without me." Theo called out to the couple as they ran ahead. He clenched his jaw, running after them.

Kennedy didn't care about Theo, or the Chimeras, or the Hellhound. She cared about Lydia. She didn't care about the voices that flooded her head as she ran down different halls. In this moment she barely cared about what was happening to everyone outside of the closed unit. She wanted to save Lydia.

"Stiles." Theo called out. The couple approached a door, looking back at the Raeken. "I want her out of here, too. I've got her scent."

"What do you want?" Kennedy asked bitterly. Theo looked at Kennedy's head, and from here he could see she had the same wound Lydia did.

He furrowed his brows, "What's the difference? I can find her. You can't." Kennedy clenched her jaw, looking away. Her eyes landed on a small window towards the top of the wall, steam blowing in. Theo and Stiles followed her gaze, now seeing the same thing. Theo walked towards the door near it, swinging it open. The three of them walked into a mens showers. Many of the people began to huddle in corners. Theo walked across the room, moving one out of his way to reveal a vent. Kennedy and Stiles looked down. "It leads to the tunnels, doesn't it?" Theo asked quietly as he kneeled down.

"There's miles of them." Stiles informed, shaking his head. "They could be anywhere by now."

Kennedy shook her head, "We can find them." She said as she looked at them. Theo and Kennedy looked at her with confused looks. "My mom has seen every way tonight can go. She said we can win this, didn't she?" She turned towards Stiles, her eyes wide.

The Stilinski shrugged, "She said she didn't know the steps to our success, but yeah, she said we can," He recalled.

"We can and we will find Lydia. We just have to let everything fall into place." Kennedy reasoned as she looked between them. She glanced at Theo, pointing to the ground with demand in her voice. "So, Theo, open this freaking vent and lets find my best friend."

༺❀༻

Theo leaned towards the wall, listening to the pipes, or something. Stiles was close behind, Kennedy behind him. "I thought you had her scent." Stiles deadpanned.

"I lost it."

"So find it again."

Theo rolled his eyes. "What do you smell down here, Stiles?"

"Chemicals and fecal matter. Although, I'm pretty sure the fecal matter is you." Stiles ranted. Kennedy snorted laughter, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Stiles, when you're a werewolf and you're down here, it's all you can smell. It's disguising Lydia's scent because of how strong it is," Kennedy explained to her boyfriend.

Theo added on, "Which is why I'm trying something else. So can you both shut up and let me concentrate?"

Stiles rolled his eyes, "Alright, I'll find her," Theo and Kennedy watched the Stilinski walking away.

Kennedy and Theo looked at each other, following the human. "You know you won't, Stiles. You're going to have to trust me."

"Trust you? The guy who murdered his own sister when he was nine?" Stiles asked as he looked back at the chimera in disbelief.

"Yeah, I was nine years old." Theo nodded as he looked at the human, "I also believed a guy in a red suit came down the chimney to deliver presents." Stiles scrunched his face as Theo continued. "So when three people in leather masks showed up and said that my sister wanted me to have her heart, I believed them, too."

Kennedy looked over at Theo with a confused look on her face. That story didn't make much sense at all, actually. Stiles nodded his head. "So then together you gutted and killed her. That's a beautiful story."

"I watched her fall into the water and freeze to death in minutes. Do you think I had any idea what was going on?"

"That's not true," Kennedy's voice was quiet as she looked up. She could see it as she stared at the Raeken. "You pushed her." Theo clenched his jaw. The lost look in her hazel eyes was almost hypnotizing, sent chills up the boys spine as she spoke. "And you liked it."

Lydia's screams caused all three of them to look back. Kennedy groaned as she stumbled back, grabbing at her head. Stiles steadied his girlfriend as he looked around. "What direction was that?" Theo looked around as Kennedy winced in pain. The scream echoed in her ears, leaving them ringing. "Where is it coming from?"

Theo's eyes landed on the Hale and the Stilinski. He shook his head. "Everywhere." Kennedy looked around as the ringing sound didn't go away.

"Don't you guys hear that?" She asked quietly, both Theo and Stiles looking at her confused. "The buzzing, or ringing, or something,"

"No, Ken, we don't hear anything," Stiles said as he held his girlfriends arm. She breathed heavily as she looked around.

She made a few steps forwards, leaning onto the wall, "Oh, god," She whispered, "It's Lydia." Kennedy slowly turned around. "Valack is doing something to Lydia."

Stiles looked around, knowing they needed to find Lydia because both she and Kennedy were crumbling under their powers. "I'll go this way," Stiles said as he ran down the hall. Kennedy and Theo shared confused looks, walking down another path.

They ran down different paths, never finding Lydia. Kennedy tried to get the buzzing to stop, but it wouldn't. The plus side was it tuned out the voices, all the visions had stopped completely. She couldn't stop thinking about Lydia, how she was under a similar situation as the Hale. Except Lydia was alone, and Kennedy couldn't find her. Kennedy remembered one of her fondest memories of the Martin.

It was almost two years ago. Kennedy had walked into Lydia Martin's bedroom. "Happy Birthday, beautiful!" She cheered. Lydia beamed with excitement for the days events. It was her birthday. It was in the middle of Kennedy's Kanima and Gerard Argent problems, but even back then Kennedy knew to prioritize Lydia over certain things. Especially on days like her birthday.

"Thank you, Kennedy!" The young Lydia gasped as Kennedy held balloons in each hands, as well as a small bag. "You always know how to make a girl feel special." Kennedy remembered Lydia's excited smile. At the time, Lydia had felt forgotten by many people, especially her friends. It wasn't on purpose, after all people like Scott and Allison were trying to fight off Kanimas and Derek's pack. But it still sucked for the strawberry blond who had no idea of the supernatural.

Sixteen-year-old Kennedy placed the weight for the balloons down. "Today is all about you, Lydia. So, I got you a little something." She hummed as she held out the small bag, grinning.

Lydia grabbed the gift from Kennedy, unwrapping it quickly. Lydia gasped in surprise, seeing a silver necklace with a sapphire charm. "Oh, Kennedy,"

"It was my birth mothers," Kennedy explained, sitting on Lydia's bed. It was Sloane's, that part was true. By this time Lydia knew, of course, that Kennedy had actually been adopted, and was related to Derek. But she didn't know much more. Neither did Kennedy, truthfully. The strawberry blond looked up. "My mom would always tell me diamonds are a girls best friend, and well, you're my diamond." The young Lydia smiled softly.

"That was horribly cliche." Said the Martin. "Thank you, Kennedy,"

Lydia still wore that necklace often. She hadn't worn it when Theo took her, thankfully. Meaning it was still in Lydia's home among her other jewelry. It was Lydia's favorite piece, due to it having such a dear meaning to both her and Kennedy.

Kennedy rounded a corner, seeing Theo. She hated him, but in this particular moment she knew she'd be better off with him helping than ignoring him. He had his werewolf abilities, she didn't. Stiles came running around the corner, sighing in frustration as he saw Theo. He didn't agree with his girlfriend. "Great. You're just as useless as I am." Stiles complained as he walked over.

"I'm trying to help save her life."

"Would you just drop the altruistic crap?" Stiles deadpanned as he looked at the Chimera. "You want Lydia because she gets you to Parrish, you want Parrish 'cause he gets you to the Beast."

Theo rolled his eyes, turning away. "So what? I want it dead, too." He muttered as he took a few steps forwards.

"After you take its power, right?" Theo looked back at Kennedy, who crossed her arms over her chest. "We know why you got the talons and we know you're looking for Deucalion. My mom told me everything." She told him as she rose a singular brow.

"I found Deucalion." Theo corrected. Kennedy rolled her eyes, not caring. "You're right." Stiles looked at Kennedy for a moment, clenching his jaw as Theo continued to speak. "I'm going to help Parrish stop the Beast. I'm going to take its power. And then I'm going to break its neck." Kennedy could almost laugh at his confidence, thinking he could fight the Beast. "So maybe I'm not the good guy in your eyes, but I might end up being the guy that saves all your asses."

Kennedy looked around, looking at the pipes on the wall. "Break it."

Theo glanced at her in confusion as she walked over. "What?"

"The sound travels through the pipe." She deadpanned. Theo stared at her with a blank look.

"You'll hear better, dumb-ass." Stiles cut in, walking over to stand next to Kennedy. "Break it."

Theo pursed his lips together in a line, bringing his fist down onto the pipe. It broke, and Theo pressed his ear in. Kennedy and Stiles looked at each other with optimism, looking back at Theo. The Hale girl gasped as she felt a pain in her head. The two boys jumped as the looked over. "What?" Theo asked in concern.

Kennedy shook her head. "They said Seers and Banshees are connected, right?" Stiles and Theo nodded as Kennedy looked up. "My mom was right. The connection is way stronger," She said lowly.

"Come on," Theo said as he ushered Kennedy and Stiles along. Kennedy winced, moving to follow him.

Kennedy winced as the voices swarmed in her head. She could hear Valack, even when she was running after Theo and looking for any sign of her friend. "You understand what they've created."

"The Beast."

"The Beast of Gevaudan." Valack corrected. The room spun, but Kennedy shook her head. She had to keep going. "An engineered version of it." Stiles and Theo kept nervously looking at Kennedy as she'd walk diagonally, nearly falling into the walls. She couldn't see straight. Colors flooded her vision and the poison of the wolfsbane seemed to pull at her brain. "But it's not yet fully grown. It's still bound to its host, the teenage Chimera inside. And it still requires the Dread Doctors' protection."

"Damnatio Memoriae."

Theo and Stiles stepped back as Kennedy's eyes turned white. Something had changed. The wolfsbane froze in Kennedy's body, as if something in her had caused it to stop. The swarming had stopped. Theo and Stiles shared looks as she began to walk. It was like Kennedy knew where she was going. "That's right." Said Valack. "The Beast was a man first. A human killer in the late 1700s. The Dread Doctors are trying to get it to remember itself. To remember the man." Theo and Stiles followed the girl. She had triggered her seer side and not in the way it had been before. It was her following her connection. "When that happens, the teenager is gone."

Kennedy's mind wasn't her own anymore, not really. She walked down halls and didn't say a word. It was like she wasn't even there. Suddenly, Kennedy grabbed Theo's wrist. He was listening too, but not the way she was. Kennedy slowly turned her neck, facing Theo. Theo Raeken stared into Kennedy's empty white eyes. An eerie feeling crept up his spine as he spoke. "She's close, isn't she?" Theo asked. Stiles was silent, watching Kennedy nod. Her hand slowly raised, pointing down the left hall.

"This teenager, Lydia, is the last Genetic Chimera." Valack explained to the Banshee. "A young man or a young woman, maybe even someone you know. A success where Theo and the others were failures."

"But we went through the list of Genetic Chimeras." Lydia said quietly. "There's no one else."

Valack spoke up, "There must be one you missed. Another way they could have two sets of DNA." He told the teenage girl. He knew that there was another way, someone else who could see the Beast. "If you could see the face of this teenager, discover its identity, then your friends would have a fighting chance. The mask can help you see."

"Why didn't you ask the Seer?"

The door slammed. Valack stood out of his seat as he heard Stiles Stilinski screaming for the Banshee. On the outside, Theo slammed his body into the door. Kennedy's eyes were still white. She wasn't moving. She stood there, hands to her side as she stared at the door. The door with a banshee on the other side.

"What the hell are you doing? Get the door." Snapped Stiles, looking at the chimera with an exasperated look.

"I'm trying." Theo snapped back. Kennedy grabbed Stiles's wrist, causing both of them to look at her. Her white eyes didn't move from the door. She opened her mouth, her voice not sounding like her own.

"Cover your ears."

Inside the room, Valack held a mask in his hands as he turned. "I'm sorry. But time's up-"

Lydia snapped.

She shot up in her seat, a piercing scream escaping her lips. Kennedy's eyes flashed hazel as she screamed in pain, grabbing her head. It was like a million needles had struck her skull. Stiles and Theo covered their ears. Kennedy fell back into the wall, snapping into reality. Pain shattered through her body. It felt like every cell was burning, popping. And maybe they were.

Kennedy heaved as she pushed against the cement floors. Stiles struggled as he tried to get up himself. Kennedy looked at the door, running to it. She fell into the metal, shoving it open. There she was. Lydia Martin. Lydia sat there as she watched Kennedy run in. Her best friend. Lydia fell back into her chair, the voices still there. But so was Kennedy. Kennedy stayed. Kennedy ran to her side, both of them noticing the others condition.

"You came back."

Stiles ran to the other side of Lydia, helping Kennedy pull the monitors off her. "Of course I did." Kennedy said with a soft smile. "I'm getting you out of here, okay?"

"You can't. It's too dangerous."

Kennedy paused, "Lydia," The teenage girl narrowed her eyes, "For all that is holy, please shut up and let me save your life."

Lydia was being saved.

The red head smiled softly, nodding her head as Kennedy pulled her out of the chair. Stiles helped, the three of them making their way out of the room. Kennedy looked back, seeing Valack's corpse on the ground.

He was missing half his head.

༺❀༻

Kennedy stumbled as Lydia nearly fell to the ground. "Lydia, you gotta try and stay on your feet." Stiles said to the redhead.

Kennedy pulled Lydia up, grunting as she did. "The plan didn't work out too well. So we're gonna need your help, okay?" Kennedy whipped her head around at the screaming. It was memories. The Hale scrunched her face as she tried to organize her thoughts, tugging Lydia along.

"You had a plan?" Lydia asked, holding onto Kennedy.

Stiles nodded, "Yeah. It was good on paper. Not too much in reality." He commented.

Kennedy held onto Lydia as Stiles opened a door. The three of them walked through when Lydia fell to the floor, holding her head. Kennedy spun around, kneeling to the ground with her friends. "I can't hold it." Lydia cried as she held her hands over her ears. Stiles turned towards the girls. Kennedy looked around, the voices buzzing in her ear.

"Lydia,"

"Kennedy, run!"

Kennedy swung around to see Stiles tossed back by Jordan Parrish. He stumbled into Scott and Liam, who had been following Jordan. The Hellhound version of him. The Hale girl's eyes were wide as she fell back. Lydia opened her mouth, her scream ringing in Kennedy's ears. That is, until the Hellhound wrapped himself around the Banshee.

It was indescribable. Jordan ignited in flames but somehow he was able to create a barrier around Lydia's voice. The force shoved Kennedy into a wall while Stiles and the others fell back. Kennedy's eyes turned white as the pins and needles in her head came back. The tunnels shook, smoke and dust filling the air as the scream suddenly became silent.

The pain stopped. Kennedy's eyes turn hazel as she looks up. She watched as Jordan picked up Lydia, and he looked at Kennedy for a moment. It was really Jordan. The Hale girl crawled to her feet, watching him walk away. She turned and followed him, her eyes littered with confusion. Stiles, Scott, and Liam watched as Jordan and Kennedy walked side by side.

"Where to?"

Scott looked at them in amazement, "This way," Stiles grabbed his girlfriends hand, the group all heading down the tunnel.

༺❀༻

Kennedy stood next to Liam as Malia and Kira came speeding down in front of Eichen in the Jeep. Mason had gotten the power to the building off, giving the group time to escape just in time. Malia climbed out the drivers side. "Is she okay?"

"No, we need to go." Scott said as he held out his hand, "Give me the keys. We gotta get her to the clinic." Everyone jumped back in alarm as Jordan fell forwards in pain. His back covered in scratches.

They all spun around, seeing Tracy holding on to Lydia. "Sorry, but she's coming with me."

"Okay. Tracy, just wait. You don't know what's about to happen." Scott tried to explain to the chimera.

"I'm taking her. That's what's happening. And none of are you going to do a thing-" Tracy gasped as something strikes her back. Kennedy's eyes widen in shock as Tracy fell to the ground, revealing Natalie Martin behind her with a taser.

Kennedy opened up her arms, catching Lydia. Natalie looked at the pack with wide eyes. "Could somebody please get my daughter out of this hellhole?"

With that, Stiles jumped into the drivers seat, Scott in the passenger, Lydia and Kennedy in the backseat. Kennedy held onto her best friend, their hands tightly entwined. "Guys,"

"I'm trying, I'm trying." Stiles said, messing with the gears of the Jeep that were having a hard time to work, again. "We're almost there."

Kennedy turned back to Lydia. Both of them could hear them, the voices. "Lydia, just hold on, okay?" She said softly as she looked at her friend. Kennedy nodded her head, seeing Lydia screw her eyes shut. Lydia tried. She really did. But she couldn't. She let out an abrupt small scream. The Jeep swerved and Kennedy held her head in her free hand. The mirrors of the jeep cracked, causing both boys in the front to look at each other in alarm. "Lydia, hey," Kennedy breathed through the pain as she tried to catch her best friends attention "You're gonna get through this, okay?" Kennedy turned Lydia towards her. "Lydia, look at me, you're gonna make it"

The Banshee slowly looked up, her face falling as she looked at the Seer. "But you're not."

The words caused Stiles and Scott to look in the rearview mirror in alarm. Kennedy's ears were bleeding, and so was her nose. Kennedy put her fingers to her ear, looking down at her crimson finger tips. Scott looked at Stiles, who stomped on the gas.

Deaton and Sloane were waiting for them at the Animal Clinic. "Get her on the table!"

Sloane ran to Kennedy who was right behind Scott and Stiles who did exactly that. "Kennedy," The youngest Hale turned to her mom, confused. "Take this,"

It was a small vial of clear liquid. "What is it?"

"Do you want to live?" Sloane asked the girl. Kennedy nodded, looking down at the vial. "Then drink it." Lydia let out small whimpers in pain as Kennedy downed the liquid. It was sour tasting. Sloane looked over at the Martin, helping them push her down. The entire place shook. It was insane, and everyone looked around in alarm. "Alan, you have to do something."

Deaton was at his counter, preparing an injection. "I will. But right now, I need you to keep her still."

Kennedy held Lydia's hand as she looked up. Deaton held a large needle, something nightmarish. "What the hell is that?"

"Mistletoe."

"Mistletoe? She's got a fricking hole in her head." Stiles deadpanned. Kennedy looked down as Lydia let out another grunt in pain.

Scott looked up, "Stiles help,"

Sloane held down Lydia's legs, looking at the others with a clenched jaw. Deaton pressed the injection to Lydia's head, injecting the mistletoe. Kennedy looked at her friend, watching her wince in pain. "Cover your ears!" Kennedy yelled. Stiles grabbed onto Kennedy as they did exactly that. Lydia sprang up, letting out a loud screech.

Glass shattered around them. Kennedy flung herself over Lydia as the screams filled her ears. Sloane yelled out in pain, grabbing at her head as the screech seemed to echo in her mind. Kennedy's ears rang and her head felt like it was bursting. She closed her eyes tight, holding onto Lydia like she'd die if she let go. Lydia fell back, Kennedy still covering the redhead from flying glass.

Silence.

The room was silent, filled with heavy breaths. Everyone looked around, shocked they were alive. Kennedy looked down at Lydia, brushing the glass away from Lydia's face. Kennedy had blood dripping from her nose and her ears. She didn't care. Kennedy's heart raced as she looked down at her friend. Lydia wasn't moving. Why wasn't she moving? "Lydia," Stiles and Scott stood up as they watched Kennedy. Her hands were on Lydia's face and shoulders. Her mind began to race. "Lydia, come on. Wake up, Lydia, please," Kennedy tried to shake her awake. Stiles's heart sank. Kennedy shook her head, tears brimming her eyes. "No, no, no. Lydia, come on. Wake up. Please wake up." Deaton looked across the room at Sloane, both of them realizing what had happened. Kennedy shook her head, "Lydia, please, you know I can't do this without you. Please," Tears ran down Kennedy's face, dropping onto Lydia's cardigan. Stiles looked away in disbelief. He couldn't look. Scott looked up at Kennedy, seeing her tear-filled face and heartbroken eyes. Kennedy shook her head, looking down at her best friend.

Then suddenly, Lydia inhaled sharply.

Kennedy gasped as she blinked back tears. Lydia's eyes fluttered open, looking up at Kennedy. The pair stared at each other for a moment. Lydia winced, looking around the room. Kennedy let out a breath of relief, "Are you okay?" She breathed as she smiled, tears still falling. Lydia's eyes were glossy, but she nodded in reply. "You're okay. Okay," Kennedy laughed out as she wiped her eyes. Lydia couldn't believe it. She was okay. Kennedy was okay. The two held each others hands even tighter as Kennedy sniffled. "Do you wanna sit up?"

Stiles and Scott helped Lydia sit up, glass falling off of Kennedy and Lydia as they looked around. Lydia observed her surroundings. Deaton, Scott, Sloane, Stiles, and Kennedy. Then, Lydia looked at the doorway, seeing her mom. Lydia's brows furrowed. "Mom?" Natalie Martin took large strides into the room, pulling her daughter into a hug. Kennedy smiled as she leaned into Stiles, grateful tears still rolling down her face. Scott looked back at Sloane and Deaton, the pair giving him soft smiles. Lydia looked at her friends. "They saved my life, Mom," Lydia looked at Kennedy, her closest companion since they were five years old. "Kenny saved me."

Kennedy smiled. Stiles rubbed his girlfriends back as he looked up at Scott. They did it. They saved Lydia. Somehow, even after Chimeras, Valack, trepanation, and Hellhounds. They saved Lydia.

Stiles looked around, pointing behind him. "I'm not paying for the windows," He commented, causing Kennedy to laugh into his chest.

Lydia was still smiling as she reached her hand out, entwining it with Kennedy. The two girls stared at each other. Seers and Banshees were connected, sure. But Lydia Martin and Kennedy Hale? They were stronger than that.

NATALIA'S NOTES
━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

i wrote this chapter MONTHS ago and it still makes me cry.

I LOVE LYDIA AND KENNEDY SO MUCH. i'm really excited to rewrite their development in s1-2 when i edit the fic. if you don't know i kinda made kennedy forgive lydia for pulling a cassie howard because i needed them to be friends for the plot but NOWWW i wanna write it in a way where they start slowly making amends & show lydia's actual guilt & why things happened the way they did. but who knows when that will happen LMAO.

anyways i'm writing 6x04 right now i think & it's so weird cause i haven't written any kennedy and stiles in WEEKS. actually that's a lie cause y'all see more of the night kennedy & stiles slept together & stuff so i have been writing kiles.

i need to like keep flashbacks in my phone cause i keep forgetting where hale fire flashbacks are & they're all over the place. like i need to write these specific memories in detail and use like chunks of them for the fic. idk maybe i'll do that.

BUT YALL THE TEASER FOR TEEN WOLF MOVIE IS OUT!! i'm so so excited for this movie. i'm so sad that kira isn't in it (arden deserves better than how mtv treats her so) , & dylan couldn't make it. but i love this show with every fiber of my being so you bet your left butt cheek im gonna eat this movie up. it could literally be about scott's nipple & i'd be like "this is the greatest thing i've ever seen".

but IM SO EXCITED FOR KENNEDY YALL. first of all brunette kennedy is making a comeback, we get kennedy & eli , MAYBE we'll get mom kennedy (depends on the plot) , SOME married kiles (he might be home taking care of the kids so) , & JUST UGH IM SO EXCITED. like kennedys reaction to ALLISON?? S T O P. they said their first cut of the movie is 3 hours long & im like "LEAVE IT LIKE THAT I WILL TAKE IT ALL"

i wish i could put leo & bella (kiles's kids if you don't know) into the movie as teenagers with eli...but that would mean kennedy being pregnant in s1 of teen wolf so like...no. kennedy cannot be raising children alongside this show so like i guess i'll just be depressed instead.

also, i want to put a chapter or two in this book with the web series "searching for a cure" & a wedding chapter. but i reallllyyyy want this book to be like a certain amount of parts. also where do y'all think searching for a cure takes place? like i know it's sometime in s1 but i don't remember like specifically when. idk that's irrelevant i guess. just let me know if y'all wanna see that.

i'm gonna go cause i have to clean my house & listen to a podcast (distractable fans, anyone?). be sure to read my kennedy multiverse books: maps (kennedy&scott) , exquisite corpse (kennedy x tvd) , & fever dream (kennedy x stranger things) & follow me on tiktok if you wanna see me spoil all of my fics (..natalics) , & i will see you all very very soon.

TOODLES<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1K 13
teen wolf season four book four stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed © voidvaleska
1.6K 95 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...
25.3K 1.3K 40
"𝓑𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽" 𝘤�...
126K 2.4K 83
𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚍𝚓. 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒...