You are my only one 💏

By D_Vision

The lovely love story of my beloved Raghvi 😍 Plot :-After Mandar track Raghvi's new normal Love life ...but... More

Introduction
lucky charm 🥰
Bhabhi -Devar on Action mode 😎
Ishq ki rahe itni aasan kaha hai 🍉🥺🍉
Loving Husband Raghavrao 🥰
We Fit Perfectly Together🍉❤ (A)
We Perfectly Fit Together❤🍉🍉🔞 (B)
Raghvi - On a Honeymoon 🥰🍉🥰
Aankhe Teri kitni haseen.. ...🔞 🎶🥰
It's Divine Angels😇🧚‍♂ Vs Devil🧟‍♂😈
Khubsurat Safar ki shuruwat "Maa"🤰wo pehli "Dhadkan" 💓, Wo Pehli Aahat 🥰
Pallavi's Mood swings on Peak 😀
Author note
Divine🧚‍♂protection against Evil🧛‍♂ Move
Rawody Don RaghavRao 😎
Aaj Phir Tum Pe Pyar Aaya Hai 🥰🔞
The Mastermind 😎
important Author Note
Godhbharai aur 😂 LabourRoom ki kahani 🍉🍉
Bliss of Parenthood🍉🥰
Bliss of Parenthood (2).. ❤🍉
Family Trip to Farmhouse🏘
Battle for Family 😎
The Queen PallaviRao 👸
Junior Rao's Special
Mayka ... 🏡
Intehan pyar ki 💗
😷🤒Rao's are CovidQuarantine (+) 🤧 😷
🍉PallaviRao 🍉
🥺Naina👁💔
💗Raghvi💗... The Inseparable Saga 🥺
Raghvi Saga " 💗MY Home 💗" 🍉
It's Party Time 🥳🥳
Tera Mera.. Rishta ❤
Ranjana... ve.. tu yaad aave 🥺
Gustakiya... 😉
Mystery revelation 🧐
Rao siblings home alone 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦🍉🏠
❤🍉Raghvi love saga 🍉❤
Engagement 💍
'R' Juniors turn 1😘 ...🥰🎂
💗Ashiyaana 💗
Mafia Aesthetic :- Difficult Motherhood 😎
The maskquters of innocence 🤡🍉
The maskquters of Devils 😈
Zara Zara ...lets feel in Love 🔞💗
💥A Desire For Vengeance 💥
🎂Raghav's Birthday 🥰🍉
Ve Tom and Jerry Da.. Rishta 😜
Raghvi lal ishaq :-Holi special 🍉🥰
London Diaries🇦🇺 part 1
London Diaries (2 )A Desire 🇦🇺
London Diaries🇬🇧 (3) A Mystery Unfold 💥
London 🇬🇧Diaries part (4) Unexpected Twist 🥺
Love is in the 🇬🇧London 🍉
🍉Love Is The Best Remedy🍉
💗 Manmarzia 💗
💗 Besbriyaa 💗
😎Mafia Power😎
😎Raghav the Dangerous Rao 😎
😄Raghavrao's (3) troublemakers 😄
☺Masumiyat ☺
😘Pyar ka ye Bandhan😘
Koi Tumsha Nahi... 😘
Attackers & Survivals 😎
Pallavi the cutest bean 😘
😘My Fairy Angel 😘
Adhura me terebina ... Meri Hiriye 😥
🍉Dil Ibadat 🍉
🙏Vat Savitri Special 🙏
😀Kirti's marriage rituals 😀
Tum bin ....🤗🥰
Anger Cause Damage ..!!😪🤦‍♀
Sabse pyare mere Papa... oo.. papa 🥰🍉
Vengeance is mine sayith the Lord 🤐
😎The Real Rebel 😎
🧐50shades of your blood 🧐
🍉Kitni Mohabbat Hai ... 🍉
🥰Mere Devar ki Sadi Hai 🥰 part 1
🥰Mere Dever ki sadi hai 🥰 part 2
Can't I Get Over With You😍
Mumma:- We are Innocent 🐶
😌Silence Before Tornado 😌
🤔" Tornado " Or "Hurricane" 🤔
🥰Pallavi and Poll Dance 🥰
☸️🌀Chkravyuha🌀☸️
🥺Saviour Ya Worst Nightmare 🥺
😎Smartness Win The Battle of Best😎
🥰Janmashtmi special🥰
His vulnerability🔞🥺 & Her solance 🔞🥰
💕Only Mine💕
😉A cute mischief 😉
🥺Helplessness 🥺
🥺A Tragic Trauma 🥺
💛 Shades of Emotions 💛
🤧Daddy Rao in Trouble 🤧
Mask on Intentions
🥺 Guilt 🥺
🥳100.🥳
🧿Raghvi 🧿
🏞 Hawayein 🏞
🥺🥺Unexpected Events 🥺🥺
🥺Sorry Note 🥺
😥The Final Farewell 😥
🗻 Aashiyana 🗻
💔Dilo k Fashley ...💔
Bruewing... 🧐
Epilogue

🕸A Perfect Trap 🕸

766 89 83
By D_Vision

Hey everybody...

Let's start story......
✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻 ✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻
✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻
🍉🍉🍉🍉

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

😎✌😎✌😎✌😎✌😎✌😎✌😎✌

At breakfast table in garden..

Farhad:- Anna... Wo aap ko jaruri bat batani thi.. Kal yaha se Jane k bad Aakash Sharma wo Acp n phir se nai musibat khadi ki hai..., wo hamare aab tak k Sare diamonds delivery ki official tax receipt k Sath bulaya hai aapko... Uske police station.

Kal subah 11 baje...

Raghav :- farhad tumhe pata hai na hume konsi file leke Jana hai, yuvraj se bat Karo aur wo file ready karvao... Kal dekhata hai me iss Acp Aakash Sharma ko... Bahot hi jyada hamare kam me apni tang ada raha hai iski to me sari smartness nikal k rahega.

Pallavi is make him calm down and he feel relax as she touch his hand and squeezes it.

Kirti and pallavi both are thinking about some plan in their mind.

Amma is busy with two kids.

Both twins are playing and eating while walk here and there.

Pallavi :- Rivu /ridhu babies Pehle thik se kha Lo phir Khelna na...

Chalo Mumma k pass aajao jaldi se dono...

Both twins are listen her and giggles loudly than run towards her and now they're directly want to sit in her lap.

Both jump in and she take up them both and both eat their food by her hand.

After breakfast they are happily ready for the play with bat ball and they want to Raghav and farhad both play with them but they are busy in tomorrow morning important meet with ACP Aakash.

So they are refusing to play and that make both of them sad now they are sit in one of the corner and make sad sounds with pouty face.

Pallavi and kirti both are see them and thought play with them for sometimes so they wear a cap and come to them, see them rivu and ridhu both screaming loudly with happiness.

Mumma..
Mumma..

Boovoo..

Boovoo..
Yeah yeay...

P:- Chalo cricket team banata hai haina Boo boo..

Rivu ridhu kirti... Chalo Mumma k team me kon hai?

Rivu come first running and holds her mother and cutely smile said rivu.

Ridhu with cute pouty face said ridhu play with boovoo...

They're playing with them and all four are enjoying this cricket match and both babies are running around here and there in garden.

After sometimes they're tierd and and goes inside the house and behind them pallavi and kirti both are running behind them.

Babies stop don't run like this you both are get hurt.

Babies doesn't listen thier mother and run here and there while giggling and laugh hard.

Mumma Paklo... Hume... Paklo.. Paklo... Yeay Yeay Yeay...

Rivu ridhu dono ruko jara aaj to tum dono ko pakdkar hi rahoongi.

Pallavi is catch them both with huffing and puffing and hold them tightly so they can't run away.

Take them to room and then fresh up and make them drinks water in bottles and than they both are sitting and drinking Applemilkshake in their bottles silently.

After that she makes them sleep for sometimes as they are sleep on mean time pallavi and kirti make a plan for Aakash to trap him.

That plan reveal soon.

Raghav and farhad both are so much busy in paper work and Yuvaraj help them.

At lunch time all together take lunch while talking and teasing.

Babies are in thier own world munching their food while giggling and talk with thier mother.

Mumma ridhu ko ye sab nahi khana usse chochy chahiye... Aur ek Bhai k liye bhi chahiye.

Aap do na..
Hai na rivu...

Rivu ridhu dono want.

Pallavi :- pehla ye finish Karo bad mei chochy milegi..

Both twins are look at their mother and cutely pout.

OK Mumma

After that both twins are waiting for thier chocolate as they are finished thier food completely.

They're wait for pallavi's come out from the kitchen with thier chochy.

See pallavi they call her and make sounds happiest and extended thier hand towards her together. She is just for teasing them do some drama and finnaly give as they are about to cry.

After that whole noon this two little clowns are up and doing so much fun with eachother and at Last both sleeping again after lots of insisting and pallavi's scolding both sleep holding her waist tightly and snuggles into her embrace more.

At late evening both are wake up and yawns cutely see thier mother who is sitting beside them and do her work in laptop.

Rivu is the first one who slide down first throw pillow and than slide down ND than go to take his toys which are pallavi just now arrange.

Behind him his baby twin brother ridhu also crawling towards him after slide down.

Pallavi is eyes on them and they are silently play with their toys.

Now it almost one hour still they were playing without any of noise and like they are do some kind of important work.

After that pallavi calls Both of them and they are smiling at pallavi and come to her and she takes both of them in her arms and they are playing peek a boo with her saree pallu and giggles loudly.

Pallavi tickle them and they are smiling loudly and kicking thier leg in air and after that they are mischievously smile at eachother and both sit on her tummy and start jumping and tickling their Mumma and kiss her and nuzzle into her embrace and smiles widely at their mother.

Now they're come out from room and sit with Amma and listen hanuman chalisha.

Pallavi and kirti both are busy with thier plan excute and where are they excute.

Kirti inform that Aakash is married to Neha Joshi name girl 3year ago, so we have to find out this girl, now where is she? How is she doing?

They're higher pI for this, meanwhile Raghav came with farhad in angry mood.

He directly go to room and come outside after one hour directly for dinner after fresh up.

All eat in silence beacause of Raghav's angery mood, but his two babies who are busy in eatting by thier own.

While eating dinner they are giggling continue and after completing half dish they show their tongue out and not wanting more this they want some ice cream.

They're pitting their hands on table and make sounds.

Listening this Raghav get angry and scold them strictly in irritating and loud voice, listening thier father's angry voice both are flinch on the spot and start crying loudly.

See Raghav They cry more and more loudly, and throwing their dish and put their hands on thier eyes and that's it..., the spicy food hands goes inside the eyes and now they're crying miserably because of burning in eyes.

Kirti and pallavi both take them out from seat and running inside the kitchen and wash their face and hands but as once again start crying see Raghv.

Pallavi is getting annoyedly look at Raghav and after that cooing babies but they are criying continous , beacause if they cry like this they surely fall ill, Palllavi take them to room and divert thier mind but nothing could work out .

Amma and kirti also trying to calm down them but no use.

Farhad also try but they are not leaving pallavi.

Raghav comes there with chocolate ice cream but they are not even see him. Raghav hold his both ears and do sit up but babies are in so much fear they continue cry again.

Raghv take both of them in his arms and both wriggling but after some time they are calmdown in their father's arm and sniffs now and from Raghav's hand they eat ice cream happily while sitting in pallavi's lap.

After that she place them on ground and goes to bathroom for freshup meanwhile rivubaby again crying as he feel uncomfortable in his diaper ,pallavi check out and find that little devil is done his work as he poop in the diaper and also pee and that make him cry.

Mumma... Susu...

Pallavi take him inside the bathroom and clean him now take him out he is only in diaper.

After that she check out on Ridhubaby and his condition as same as his brother and Raghav see this and laugh at them.

Ridhu clinging to his mother and she takes him in the bathroom and after cleaning wearing new diaper and he comes out by walk and pallavi behind him.

Both babies are on thier new mischief so they are come out from the room in diapers only and runs to Amma room behind them pallavi run with thier night clothes.

They are giggling loud

Mumma.. Paklo... Paklo... Yeahhhhh... Yeyyy.....

Amma try to get hold on them but they both are running away from her clutch and hide themselves behind the bed.

Pallavi calls Raghav and when he come both babies crawling silently and run away in between their father's legs and laughing loudly.

Yeyyy.... Daday...

Poor Raghv pallavi scolding him that he can't hold one of them.

Bada aaya Haydrabad ka Don..
Phuski bomb hai yeah Amma...

Apne bachho ko pakd nhi sakte ho to kya hoga tumhara

Deva.. Deva..

Raghav :- Ohh mother India yeah same Tumpe bhi apply hota hai, tumne kyu nahi pakda phir, kisi Muhrat ka wait kar raha tha kya saree ka dukan,

Pichhi ammai..

In their both arguments babies are now crawling towards thier bua's room.

Pallavi and Raghav both are scolded by Amma and she order that stop quarling and go behind the babies.

Both go together towards the Kirti's room and seeing trio Masti pallavi with silently go and take them up in her arms, she gives Rivan to Raghav and now both twins are smiling loudly and clapping and giggles loudly more and more as thier parents take them to room fastly while running.

In room

As they enter raghav close the door and come to bed and hold both of little devils and pallavi wear them clothes and they continue smiles widely and naughtly pallavi fake anger showing in return ridhu himself  hold her face and kiss her Mumma's whole face and even on lips also see this rivu also do same.

Raghav being jealous rao poking them and they not even given look and busy with thier Mumma and their daddy rao jealous man take them one by one and put it in thier cradle cot and close the curtains and shut the lights in meantime both twins are sleeping peacefully in deep slumber.

After that Raghv comes to pallavi and sleep in her lap and hide himself in her tummy and snuggles into.

They're sleep peacefully cuddling with eachother without any tension.

Morning

RR mansion

Raghav gets ready to meet ACP so he was in hurry for go to police station and complete the work first.

Raghav and farhad both are reaching the police station and heading towards the acp cabin.

As they enter he give a look to Raghav but Raghav is control his anger and politely wishing him good morning.

After that both sit on chairs and place files on table.

Acp quickly call his constable and give the files and told them as soon as complete the files and after that inform me about any link or lead.

Now you can go Mr rao I will call you if anything suspicious found than you have to come police station for further inquiry.

Thanks ACP
I hope you get your all doubts are clear after check in the files.

Aakash :- let's see who wins and losses.?

Good bye..

Raghav and farhad left the police station and heading towards JJ office.

Acp and his team all are busy in file scanning and it takes them lots of time.

Pallavi is getting ready for her boutique after make both babies ready and they are playing with thier toys all smilily.

Pallavi let them play in thier own world and she tell Amma that she is coming in some hours only.

When she is left with her hand glass broken amma see this feeling worried about her as something not right.

Raghav is busy with his line up meeting and back to back meetings he is not realize that it's 9 pm and it's quit late so he wind up his all things and heading towards the home.

In between the road from JJ office to home he found Pallaviii's car and that too without her and driver and see car's conditions there is no sign of any kind of struggle or something like assault happen with anyone.
Just tyre was puncture .

Raghav :- Where is pallavi?

Raghav get a call from Amma that pallavi doesn't reach home till now and her phone also Not reachable ,Raghav get tens and he has so many bad thoughts come in his mind.

He is trying to locate her location and find out that near by godown there location to 5km in silent area.

Farhad and Raghav both are quickly follow her location and found her lying there semiconsious state.

Her all jewelries are missing only mangalsutraa and ring there ,driver also uncousious lying there with head injury.

Raghav takes her bridal style and come out from the godown and take her nearby doctor clinic and in half hour she gain consiousness and tell Raghav what actually happened.

She head towards home and find out Aakash wife car but suddenly some goons stop her car by placing trap on road by puncture car and than take us here and stole all my jwelary and after that make us unconscious.

She is complain about neck pain and before doctor notice Raghav find out a chip someone insert in her neck that makes Raghav's blood boild.

Raghav is so sure about whoes cheap work is.

He takes Pallvi and enter in home from basement while in basement room their are already his doctors team present who are ready for operating and remove the chip from pallavi's neck.

Babies are after eating dinner with Amma sleep peacefully cuddling thier grandma tightly .

After two hours they are successfully remove the chip from pallavi's neck and they are check on driver and found he also has a chip that in his hand and his chip also remove by surgery.

Raghav's team scanning the chip and find out that it has small transmitter so another site person hear all talk about yous and your location.

Raghav smirks and give this chip his special agent nia who is expert in trap any one by her acting and smartness.

And told her that for some days she has take pallavi's get up and roam around the city and at last after the clean chit in this costum case, you are useful for trapping this monkey acp Aakash, you have to take him in our place.

He doesn't know the raghav rao not only Hyadrabad's Don but he is a 
White mafia king...

Now the count down begins Aakash Sharma..

You have to pay for this cheap game.

Here Aakash in thought that no one knows that how he with the help of his so called wife after putting gun on thier daughter who is 2year old he insert the chip in pallavi's neck and her driver's neck.

He is smiling that they only think it's robbery case.

Raghv with smart move files complained of robbery and attempt to murder of his wife by some unknown goons in near by police station.

It makes Aakash thought that his paln work but here he is in bubble of his own silliness.

Pallavi now rest in their room and after sometimes she get consiusness again after surgery and Amma and kirti both hug her and cry.

Raghav also hug her and kiss her forehead and take her in side hug.

Due to noise in late night both babies are wake up in between their sleep and now crying in thier cot.

Raghav take them out from cot and place near pallavi and both again sleep peacefully cuddling thier mother and pallavi just kiss them on their cheeks and forehead.

Raghav also sleep beside them and Amma and kirti both leave in their room.

Next morning police officer comes to RR mansion with the jewelries which is robbed yesterday night but there are no match with pallavi's.

They assured her that they will find out real culprit soon.

Nia all time with pallavi only so Aakash easily hear what Raghav and pallavi want to hear him.

Both babies are confusing see thier mother with white bandage on head and neck.

Mumma...
Mumma...
Chot lagi..

And they are kiss her on wound area.
.mumma.. I wu you...

Pallavi :- I love you too my little munchkins.

Aakash and his team scanning whole files twice but nothing find out suspicious and all documents are originally stamp and all payments are clear.

Aakash in frustration broke all the things on his table.

Raghv rao...

Tu khudko bahot smart samjte ho dekho abb ye Akash kya karta hai?

He is call someone and tell them that take Raghav rao in his factory.

After that he listens that pallavi is go to meeting with amruta outside the hydrabad.

Raghav is listening his all nonsense on microphone as last time he visit police station he place this under the table.

Raghav smirks listen this and tell farhad and Harish about his plan.

Kirti and Yuvaraj both are busy in find out Aakash's past and family and wife now daughter also.

Pallavi with nia go out again and both know karate so they know their is trap already wait for them in between the road.

Raghav also go alone in his car and in between the journey midway thier are some local goons trap him and fight with him .at last one of the goon hit his head with stick.

He fell unconscious on road.

On other side kirti is about to reach near Aakash's family and wife who are stay in outside the hydrabad city.

Pallavi is on her mid way on call with amruta and her cars stop because someone put drums on road and before reach here she comes out of the car and sit with another car nia call put on speaker so Aakash thought it's pallavi who get kidnap.

Pallavi is follow this goons cars from distance and with her her all teammate follow her location from different angle.

Raghav gain consiousness and found himself tie with rope and in some kind of factory room.

Soon he is facing Aakash's men who are here and there walk with gun.

He is observing surrounds and found his escaping way.

Farhad and Harish near him only just outside the factory.

Babies are today visiting deshmukh house as there is pooja there on Navratri special.

Amruta and all are present and here all rao's are on mission to catch the devil and give them punishment.

Babies are full of masti mood with thier Aaji and aajoba, they didn't even miss their mother and father beacause thier best buddy Ammu and nikhil Mamu with them.

Whole day they enjoyed well and at night they are sleep with thier Amma and aaji.

Only after doing hourseride on Vijay deshmukh and Milind kaka, nikhil make thier vedios and they happily enjoy their ride after that both rivu ridhu are sleeping listening story from Sharda MA.

Till now no one comes home because all are stuck with thier mission.

Kirti find out about Aakash whole family and tell them everything but no one believes yuvraj take their mobile and Kirti's whole team take them with them and now they are come back to Hyadrabad.

Pallavi is behind nia and Atlast they take her near one farmhouse type a house which is distance from the society and place near the farm.

As they take her out she gain consiousness and fight with them and running away seat in pallavi's car.

Now they're meet with yuvraj and kirti as pallavi shoot all four goons and blast their car also.

This news not reach to akash as he is busy with meeting in DIG office.

DIG scolding him and also suspend him for 1month... This news reach through farhad by one constable.

Now farhad and Harish both go and save raghav from this cheaper Aakash.

Pallavi and kirti both smirk and than look at Aakash family and show them Aakash's madness over her and finnaly neha also confess about his crime and bipolar nature.

His abuse over her, how many times assault her and also give her some intimate kind of behavior that scares her for her daughter.

That's only the thuth or something missing still.

He is tottaly mad case and need treatment but before that pallavi want to show him woman power.

.
.
.
✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Spoilers 

Pallavi's fight for Raghav with psycho Akash and his goons.. 😎

Raghav versus Akash  a battle...😎

Raghavi 's separation... On the way..
With mischievous twist 🤦‍♀

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Do criticize and do vote and give your valuable comments 🍉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 849 14
Story of raghvi.. a cute romantic love story... Peep in to know more....
29.9K 2.8K 46
This is the friction story of our lovely raghvi. Rest character will also be there In my story Raghav Rao :- Hyderabad 's Don , trustee of the coll...
19.5K 1.8K 32
This is my first story so as story process you will come to know what is this story about !
18.3K 1.2K 36
They say 'we can't control for whom we fall . It's all in the hands of our ❤️.' This truly states the story of Niharika and Hrithik . He was int...