No Regrets, Right?

By Kayyy-Chan

The Revive Revive Fruit, fruit rumored to exist and is written off by many. Despite being a devil fruit, this... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 3

3.7K 130 18
By Kayyy-Chan

Luffy's P.O.V (shocker right!)

"What the hell did you do that for?!" I yelled at Moria.

He stepped away from the person allowing me to see that they were lying against the wall, a crater formed from impact, unconscious.

"Keshishishi! She was being a nuisance, so I shut her up." Moria laughed. God, that laugh is annoying!

I became angry at his response. "So you decide to hurt your own Nakama?!"

He stopped laughing, quirking an eyebrow. "A Nakama you say? You got it all wrong, she is just a means to an end. Once I get what I want from her, she will be disposed of. Keshishishi!"

That right there pissed me off. I couldn't stand people who would do what he was doing. I glared at Moria. "Your gonna pay."

The doors flung open as those three funny looking guys that brought me here ran in. "Master Moria! Your three guests have arrived, master!"

"They're early. Show them in." Moria ordered, as he sat back down in the chair, resting his head in his hand.

"Right this way." The three motioned, as I looked at who was walking in. Some big dude with a big pointy nose, a pink headed girl, and a weird looking animal dude walked in.

They all stood in front of where Moria was sitting. "Welcome! I'm glad you could make it! Keshishishi!" Seriously?! Can this guy shut up already! "Now hurry and make me King of the Pirates!"

I grunted in annoyance. Did he just tell them to make him King?! The one who is gonna be King, is me!

"What'd you say about King of the Pirates?" I shouted out loud, making them all look in my direction. "No one's gonna be King of the Pirates but me!" I shouted at Moria.

"Now untie these damn ropes, you jerk! Lemme outta here!" I continued to yell as my crew popped into my head. "Usopp, Nami, Chopper, Sanji, Zoro- give me back my friends! Where'd you put them? You big, fat onion!"

"Quite an energetic fellow we've got here!" Pointy nose mused. "I take it this is Straw Hat Luffy."

"He looks like he could barely tie his own shoes- are you sure this is the guy who took on the World Government?" Pinky piped up. What the hell are they going on about?

"Do you have any idea why he's wearing the armor of a zombie general?" Fur face asked.

What's wrong with me wearing armor? I think it looks cool! "What's wrong with all you people? You never dreamed of being a knight before?"

"And did this dream of yours involve getting your dumb ass caught and thrown in a cage?!" Fur face shouted back at me.

"Hey! Y'know what Straw Hat Luffy? You've just dropped a lot of names there." He held up his hand, that held some papers, looking at them. "But we've only caught three of you guys so far, including you. We've got Pirate Hunter Zoro, and some lanky blonde guy who was with your crew, but doesn't seem to have a bounty."

"Huh? Who do I know has blonde hair besides Sanji?" I don't remember meeting anyone with blonde hair here... Lets see, there's Nami, Sanji, Usopp, Zoro, Chopper, Robin, that skeleton dude we met... nope, I can't think of anyone.

I looked over at the people in front of me, and saw they were yelling at each other. Guess I should escape, huh. While they were distracted, I started biting on the bars of the cage. Once I bit through them, I attacked the three weird looking things in front of my cage, crawling away.

"-I've gathered the three of you here to commemorate the birth, or rather, the rebirth, of a powerful new addition to the crew of Thriller Bark." Moria frowned at everyone, causing the yelling to stop.

"Master, the pirates escaping! He ate right through the bars of the cage!" One of the things ratted me out.

"He did what now?!" Moria glanced over in my direction, "He ate the cage?!"

"Let's just see you jerks try to catch me now!" I shouted, making my escape, until I suddenly saw those ghost things behind me. "I'm not fallin' for the same trick twice!" I crawled faster, but they ended up going threw me. "That's it. I just wanna die and be reincarnated as a sea cucumber."

"Moria, don't you need to fetch (Y/N)?" I heard, I think pointy nose ask.

"Keshishishi! No need to, look for yourself." I saw Moria point at the girl who was starting to wake up. "Oh, looks like our guest of honor is waking up!"

———

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I groaned, fluttering my eyes open. What happened? I glanced down, seeing the cuffs of my hands and feet; the memory of what happened played in my mind. Oh, that's right...

I looked up to see that Perona, Absalom, Cindry, and Dr. Hogback were in the room as well. "Cindry, unchain her and bring her here."

Cindry nodded and made her way over to me, undoing my chains. She grabbed a tight hold of my arm, yanking me onto my feet, and pulling me in front of Moria.

"Ah, (Y/N). It shames me to say this, but your time with us has run its course." Moria looked at me, smirking.

"W-what do you mean...?" I was scared of his answer, as the look in his eye didn't mean any good.

"You remember when I found you all those years ago?" I nodded, never able to forget that day, "Well, when I stumbled across you, I saw you performing an interesting enchantment."

I froze, knowing exactly what he was talking about as I began to remember that day. "I-... I don't know w-what your talking about..."

"Play dumb all you like it won't help you. You see there is a rumor of a devil fruit, one that is unlike any other. Do you know what that fruit is?" He glanced down at me, as if waiting for an answer.

I didn't say a word. I just looked down at my feet. "No? Well, I'll tell you. This fruit is rumored to let the one who eats it, revive one who is dead! The Revive Revive Fruit!" Moria exclaimed, the others chuckling.

That's not true...

"Keshishishi! I had almost given up on my search, starting to believe it was just a rumor." He paused, before a grin appeared on his face."But then one day, I happen to stumble upon a little girl..." He then glanced back down at me. "That girl was you. You ate the Revive Revive Fruit, gaining the ability to revive the dead!"

I was at a loss for words. I mean, what was I supposed to say? There is no denying what they already know. I whimpered, shoulders shaking, as tears welled up in my eyes. I can't talk my way out of this.

"So here's what you are gonna do, either you use your ability on my specimen... or I will use that man's shadow to bring it to life!" Moria demanded, giving me an option that was impossible.

I looked over at the direction he was pointing to see that Saw Hat Luffy was out of his cage, glaring at Moria. "But- I can't!" I shouted, tears falling down my cheeks, whipping my head back towards Moria. "Your asking something impossible!"

Moria grunted in dissatisfaction, grabbing me by the neck, lifting me up in the air. "Choose!"

"Hey! Let her go, you giant onion!" I heard Straw Hat yell, as I closed my eyes from the pain. I clawed at his hands, gasping for breath. "....I....can't...it's-ack! Impossible!" I barely managed to yell out, coughing in the process.

"Why not?!" He yelled, getting impatient.

"Because-... I CAN'T BRING BACK SOMETHING THAT'S ALREADY DEAD!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Silence filled the room, as Moria dropped me to the ground. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

I coughed, clamping a hand around my throat as I tried to breathe. "I... can't bring back...what is... already dead." I paused for a second as my breathing got under control. "Once something is gone, it never returns. It's lost forever..." I cried, thinking of my hometown, and all the lives that were taken because of this bastard.

Moria was fuming, breathing irradically. "Then I have no more use for you."

I glanced up, tears falling down my face still, as my eyes widened in horror. "What...?" The sound of a gunshot filled my ears, before I felt pain in my lower abdomen.

I looked down, seeing blood leaking from my shirt, staining it red. I placed a shaky hand on it, covering the wound. I brought my hand back, seeing it covered in blood. A flashback of Ms. Yui dying in my arms, played in my head, stunning me.

Not paying attention to everything around me, I didn't notice that Moria swung his hand at me. I flew across the floor, skidding a couple feet until I knocked into Perona's bear Kumacy, coughing up blood.

I couldn't stop the tears rolling down my face, as I clutched my side in pain. Is this really how I'm going to die? It's not fair. All my life, I've been a prisoner- No. A tool for Moria, and this is what I get in return? What did I ever do to deserve this? I- I just... My life inside the cage flashed through my mind, like a cinematic record. Always looking out the window, imagining the life I could've had. "I just wanted to be free..."

———
Published: 04/20/2022
Edited: 05/27/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.9K 71
Who knew that Marine Admiral Sakazuki had a daughter. Yet this daughter was unknown to the world. A girl who had tried to gain her father's admirat...
1K 55 16
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain Book 3: By Your Side --- This is the 4th book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the...
127 2 6
FEM! OC x LUFFY The Shatter Shatter Fruit, an ancient and legendary Devil Fruit, was the subject of many myths and was fiercely persued by the most p...
54.2K 2.1K 12
|| Reincarnated In One Piece As A Hashira || (One Piece X Reader) «I lived a fulfilling life... maybe, I'm not sure» I mumbled before my vision went...