Tempting the Devil (Taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

⚠️Dark Theme ⚠️ Mafia au!! Just a story of revenge where the lines blur and Taehyung ends up falling for the... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN [M]
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY [M]
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR [M]
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE [M]
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX [M]
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT [M]
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE [M]
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER [M]
A/N
New Book

FIFTY ONE

24.3K 1.1K 448
By JEONfanTAEsea

Longest Chapter of the book...

Enjoy 5K words!!

Came a beautiful morning with orange and pink hues of sun beautifully decorating the blue canvas of sky. Its golden warm sunrays falling over an Island, illuminating and enhancing the beautiful mansions surrounded by lush green forests. The greenery around the mansion surrounded by water from all the sides created such an amazing and wonderful scene that anybody who will look at it from afar will think that it was a part of heaven.

It can be a hell of a Devil will be the last thing on their mind.

But the Devil right now was peacefully sleeping on the king sized bed with his queen in his arms. His relaxed body and contented face gave away the completeness he was feeling inside. Jungkook has his arms protectively wrapped around a sleeping Taehyung as he hugged the blonde from behind in his sleep.

The little spoon looked so contented.

Now if you are wondering how this miracle happened...let's go back to the previous night.

After Jungkook has told Taehyung that he is special and different, that he only loves the blonde and nobody can take his place, Taehyung felt a little bad for making Jungkook tired.

The mafia leader went to take a warm shower to relax his muscles and when he came back and went towards the couch to sleep, Taehyung stopped him.

''You can sleep on the bed.'' He had said making Jungkook's face to lit up. He was so tired and getting to sleep on the bed with Taehyung...the thought only made half of his tiredness vanish.

''I'll sleep on the couch.'' Taehyung continued making Jungkook's face fall.

Can he let Taehyung sleep on the couch and sleep on the bed himself?

N.E.V.E.R.

''No...its okay. I can sleep on the couch.'' Jungkook replied half heartedly.

Taehyung saw him flexing his fingers and cracking his neck to get some relief as he walked towards the couch.

''No....I don't wanna sleep on the bed. I wanna sleep on the couch today.'' He said stubbornly. Seeing Jungkook uneasy, the blonde stood up and went to lie on the couch before Jungkook can lay down.

The ravenette looked at him for a moment.

''Its okay...Tae, I can sleep on the couch.''

''You think I was asking you?.. well, to break it to you..i was telling you to sleep on the bed.'' Taehyung said making himself comfortable on the couch and closed his eyes as he acted to sleep. The ravenette looked at him defeatedly and went to sleep on the bed after switching off the lights.

After a long time, he was exhausted.

So it didn't take him long to fall asleep but the blonde opened his eyes when he couldn't sleep. He turned to other side and tried again.

After multiple failed attempt to sleep, the blonde couldn't sleep. the couch was really uncomfortable and Taehyung wondered how Jungkook slept on it earlier night.

Sighing deeply, he stood up and went to the bed.

''Jungkook.'' He called but the man was already sleep and seeing Jungkook sleeping so peacefully, Taehyung didn't try to wake him again. Snatching the pillow from Jungkook's hold, he let himself slide beside the ravenette who immediately clutched him close to himself and the blonde didn't realised when he drifted off to sleep in Jungkook's warm embrace.

The morning light fell over Jungkook's face and he nuzzled into Taehyung's neck to block the light. He smiled when he smelled the familiar smell and tightened his hold on Taehyung.

Upon realising who the scent belong to, Jungkook opened his eyes a little and perked his head up a little to look at Taehyung's sleeping face.

A beautiful smile unknowingly appeared on Jungkook's lips.

He felt so complete.

The ravenette closed his eyes immediately and acted to sleep when he saw Taehyung stirring up from his sleep.

He don't wanna make Taehyung angry again.

The blonde opened his eyes a little and looked around, its when he felt Jungkook's arms around himself making his lips curl into a smile.

He turned around slowly, not wanting to disturb the ravenette. As he stared at a not so asleep Jungkook, his fingers went to trace his soft features. Jungkook stopped himself from smiling when he felt Taehyung's soft gaze and tickling touches on his face.

Starting from the raven hairs to the mole under Jungkook's lips, Taehyung roamed his hands over every inch of Jungkook's angelic face. The blonde chuckled pinching Jungkook's nose lightly, not wanting to get caught.

The ravenette smiled within his mind, his heart wanting to know what Taehyung will do next.

And as if the blonde had heard his thoughts, he got up a little and placed a sweet kiss on Jungkook's cheek making the sleeping boy almost faint.

His heart jumped in excitement when Taehyung pulled back. He couldn't stop himself and opened his eyes and looked at the blonde with a sweet smile, his inner happiness clearly visible on his face.

Taehyung's eyes widen in shock as well as surprise and he immediately pulled back and rolled over his back. He was so stunned that he didn't realised that he was sleeping on the edge of the bed.

And next second, he was lying on the floor with his butt and back hurting. Jungkook tried to catch him but he was a few seconds late. His face morphed into concern and worry as Taehyung fell down but it was soon replaced by loud laughter.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook angrily as he sat up holding his back. Jungkook laughed rolling on his stomach and tears rolled down his cheeks as he tried to control himself.

The expressions on Taehyung's face was not helping him at all.

''Good m-morning, baby.'' Jungkook teased still laughing.

''Why the fuck were you acting?'' Taehyung asked angrily.

'' To get my morning kiss...I guess.'' Jungkook chuckled again. Taehyung cursed internally at the ravenette and tried to stand up but he fell down again.

Seeing Jungkook laughing so hard again, Taehyung started crying dramatically as he stood up and went to washroom to hide his embarrassment.

The morning started well for both of them.

But the whole day, Taehyung didn't let Jungkook sit peacefully.

From making him counting coins to making him watch the most boring movie, Taehyung took his revenge of the morning by punishing Jungkook in his own ways.

When the night finally came again, Taehyung went and immediately went to sleep on the bed. When Jungkook walked over to the other side of the bed, the blonde stopped him.

''What do you think you are doing....huh?'' Taehyung asked placing his head on his hand as he supported his weight on his elbow. Jungkook looked at him confusedly.

'' Isn't it the time to sleep?'' He asked with a raised eyebrow.

'' Oh yes....I forgot, sorry...but couch is that way, baby.'' He replied giving a tight lipped smile to the ravenette.

'' But we slept together last night.'' Jungkook whined.

'' Doesn't mean we have to sleep together today too.'' Taehyung replied simply and went to sleep leaving Jungkook looking at him helplessly.

He slept so peacefully last night holding Taehyung that he became a little greedy.

But still...what he can do? He was just a mafia leader living on his queen's mercy.

So, as told, he went to the couch after switching off the lights and looked at Taehyung again while pouting.

What bad could have happened if he had let me sleep with him...huh?

But, he closed his eyes and tried to sleep. Taehyung was making him so tired now a days that he don't find it difficult to sleep anywhere, even if its a closet.

And he don't even realised that how he never felt exhausted earlier.

Don't tell Taehyung that ravenette has hidden in the closet when Taehyung was searching him for making him drink bitter guard juice and while waiting for Taehyung to change his mind, Jungkook, very successfully has taken a short nap there.

Don't doubt....he is the same mafia leader who has feed a body to alligators and one to the rats.

Just when he was drifting into the sweet sleep, Taehyung shook him harshly making the boy pick up his gun in his sleep. Taehyung raised his hands in air when Jungkook pointed the gun at him.

''Woah....calm down. Its just me.'' Taehyung said making Jungkook lower the gun and threw it to the couch as he sat there with a sleepy face.

''Or have I made your life so miserable that you wanna kill me, Jeon.'' Taehyung teased. The ravenette rubbed his eyes to let go of the sleep.

''What happened?'' Jungkook asked as he saw the time in his phone. It was midnight.

''I am hungry.'' The blonde complained.

"Baby....there must be something in fridge...go and feed yourself,i am sleepy." Jungkook said and lied down again. The boy was so sleepy that he didn't even saw Taehyung glaring at him.

" Jungkook!!" He yelled making the ravenette hum without opening his eyes.

" There is nothing in the fridge." He complained.

"That's impossible....Jin Hyung always keeps the fridge full." Jungkook said sleepily and turned to other side hugging the pillow.

Taehyung forcibly made the boy turn around again.

" There is nothing...i swear." Taehyung said innocently.

But what actually happened was when Taehyung saw Jungkook driting to sleep,he has got up and went to the kitchen.

As claimed by Jungkook,the fridge was actually full of edible items but he took everything out of the fridge and gave them to the maids to hide it somewhere.

Once the fridge was empty, he came back to the ravenette and was not letting the boy sleep.

" So what can i do, doll?....go and ask Jin Hyung...he will make something for you " the Mafia leader whined. He was very sleepy.

" Are you insane, Jungkook??...he is a married man and is currently in his room with his husband...God knows what both of them could be doing?" The blonde reasoned.

" Ahhh...." Jungkook groaned again and sat up.

" Please make something for me....elephants are jumping in my stomach." The blonde said rubbing his belly.

"But i don't know how to cook?" The ravenette informed.

"So what?...you have a phone.. Don't you?And i am sure there is a strong internet connection here. You can search the recipe." And this made all the excuses Jungkook had in his pocket to black out.

" Please....i am so hungry. You said you love me." Taehyung looked at Jungkook with puppy eyes and a cute pout and this is how a ruthless mafia was forced to cook something in the middle of the night when he actually can't cook.

Controling anger and making small compromises....two very important things Jungkook needs to learn.

And in reward, he got a kiss on his cheek and got to sleep on the bed with Taehyung.

The days kept passing and Taehyung made Jungkook's life miserable but did the boy complained?

NOPE.

He kept his will to prove his love for the blonde who was very much impressed but didn't show it to his lover.

Everyone was noticing the changes in ravenette, he was smiling more, talking more, getting exhausted more even when Taehyung hadn't given him the time to do his work out, he was expressing more.

And everyone was so happy seeing their leader happy.

Around five days later, The Kim Taehyung, the almighty, the person behind a changed Jungkook insisted Jungkook to play billiards with him and who was the ravenette to deny.

He agreed and both of them were standing opposite to each other on either side of the table looking at each other with dramatic seriousness, the competition heavy in the air.

The blonde picked up the stick also known as cue from the side of the table and made a sign with his fingers telling the ravenette to keep watching. Jungkook raised his eyebrow impressively and tilted his head a little in amusement when he saw Taehyung holding the cue incorrectly.

Show off!!

'' Watch me.'' Taehyung said and bend down to focus on his target. Jungkook kept smirking and crossed his arms on his chest waiting for blonde to hit the group of different colour balls with the white cue ball.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes as he aligned the cue stick with the cue ball, waiting for a few more moments to judge his angle and the centre of cue ball, he hit the ball which spin to side as the stick didn't hit the ball in the centre making it to go in a totally different direction than it was intended to.

Taehyung closed his eyes  in embarrassment when Jungkook laughed. The boy was controlling himself from so long but when he saw Taehyung's face when the cue ball ditched him, the mafia leader couldn't stop himself.

''Stop laughing...its j-just that my h-hand slipped...okay?'' Taehyung lied not looking at Jungkook.

''Oh...Its okay, baby...It happens sometimes. You can try again, C'mon..'' Jungkook cheered him amid his dying chuckles. Taehyung looked at him narrowly and then back to the balls lying untouched on the green woolen cloth covered table.

''You think I can't do this?'' Taehyung asked sharply.

''No baby...I know you are a player.'' Jungkook chuckled again.

''Just wait and watch...okay?'' Taehyung said and bend down again to try his luck but has an illiterate person ever read 'Harry Potter'?

So, once again, Taehyung tsked defeatedly when the ball didn't supported him again and Jungkook became a laughing mess again.

''Laugh only when you can do it.'' The blonde scolded Jungkook who put his finger on his lips but his giggles were still continuing.

''Will you stop now?'' Taehyung scolded him again making Jungkook shut up immediately. He knew better than to make the tiger angry.

'Should I try now?'' Jungkook asked picking up the cue and Taehyung crossed his arms on his chest as he tilted his head a little to look at the ravenette.

With Taehyung's one nod, Jungkook bend down and hold the stick professionally, his whole body aligning with the cue as he narrowed his eyes and focused on the cue ball. Taehyung's arms unfolded on his own as he looked at the ravenette in anticipation.

The ravenette looked up to the blonde and smirked when he saw Taehyung looking at him with open mouth.

Time to impress you, doll!!

And with a swift motion, the cue ball hit the group of balls in the middle and the two balls went straight to the holes on the either side of the table.

The ravenette stood up and looked at Taehyung with a 'Do you wanna say something' look.

The blonde was so impressed that he forgot that he was angry a few moments ago. Taehyung jumped in excitement and clapped his hands making Jungkook smile.

''Wow...how did you do that?... Please teach me too, Jungkook.'' he requested still in awe.

''But I take fee for teaching things, doll.'' Jungkook gave Taehyung a suggestive smirk.

''I am a mafia Queen...Do you think I won't be able to pay your fee?'' Taehyung asked teasingly.

''I never said that.'' With that, the ravenette came to stand behind the blonde whose breathe hitched when Jungkook hold both of his hands which were holding the cue stick from behind.

''Bend your body a little, doll.'' Jungkook said huskily near Taehyung's ear making the hairs on his body to rise up in anticipation.

He followed the ravenette's instructions. Jungkook bended down with the blonde and Taehyung could feel Jungkook's crotch against his ass. He licked his lips nervously.

''Place you non dominant hand on the table and spread your fingers.'' Jungkook informed and helped the blonde by placing his own hand over Taehyung's which brought Jungkook's upper body even more closer to the blonde making goosebumps to rise on Taehyung's body.

The ravenette slide the cue between the V formed between Taehyung's thumb and index finger, his other hand going to hold blonde's right hand.

''Align your right hand with your waist.'' The ravenette wrapped his big hand around Taehyung's right hand which was holding the cue at his waist. Jungkook felt the boy stiffening under him.

''Relax your body, princess....and keep your feet a little apart.'' Jungkook whispered near Taehyung's ear and the blonde felt a shiver running down his spine. His body was reacting to Jungkook's touches which he was resisting from so long.

''Focus on the tip of the cue and the centre of the cue ball.'' The ravenette kept instructing but the blonde was far away from listening. His all senses were only focused on how close he was to Jungkook.

Control yourself, Taehyung....this is not the time!!

The ravenette looked at the blonde from his shoulder, he felt himself getting excited. Something down there was ready to wake up but he controlled himself. The tempting scent of Taehyung and the close proximity between both of them made both the boys a little nervous.

''Hold the pool cue on balance and take your shoot.'' With the last instruction, Jungkook tightened his hold around Taehyung's right hand and pulled the stick a little back before hitting the cue ball. The balls on the table went scattering all around the table but both of the boys didn't gave them any attention.

Both of them were too lost in each other. Taehyung felt Jungkook sniffling his perfume below his ear, his hot breathe tickling Taehyung's sensitive skin. The blonde felt himself losing his control.

The blonde tried to stand up straight making Jungkook to stand straight too but he didn't backed away. The blonde licked his dry lips again and his hold on the cue stick loosened. The ravenette took the stick from the blonde as Taehyung turned around. Both of their bodies were pressed against each other as Jungkook denied to back away even a little making both of their faces mere inches apart.

Both of the boy looked at each other with deep desires. Their control was fading slowly and Taehyung felt himself drowning to Jungkook. He looked the mafia leader in his eyes which hold so many emotions.

Subconsciously, Taehyung licked his lower lip which took Jungkook's attention who looked at Taehyung's pink lips intensely. Both of them forgot where they were or what they were doing as a need and want crept up their veins slowly.

Jungkook looked back to Taehyung's eyes and when he saw Taehyung's eyes glued to his lips, he lost it and leaned in. The blonde closed his eyes and waited for Jungkook to kiss him which didn't took long.

Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jungkook's shoulder while the ravenette held the blonde from his waist as he captured those luscious lips in a slow sensual kiss.....a kiss showing his raw emotions.

Taehyung felt himself on cloud nine when Jungkook kissed him oh so slowly and sensually, every cell in his body came alive when Jungkook moved his lips against Taehyung's.

The blonde kissed him back with the same fervour, moving his lips slowly against Jungkook's soft lips showing what he feels for the ravenette. The ravenette felt it and kissed the blonde like he has all the time in this world to kiss Taehyung, to cherish the feeling of being kissed by the blonde.

The kiss didn't involve teeth or tongue. They just kissed like they needed it to survive, telling each other that they want it more than anything. Their lips moulded together so perfectly. Both of them felt contented and complete.

Jungkook opened his eyes as he kissed the blonde who has his eyes closed in contentment. He looked at the blonde to see his face, his expressions....to see how beautiful Kim Taehyung looks kissing Jungkook.

But their patience didn't lasted long. Jungkook pulled the blonde more closer...if that was even possible and sucked on Taehyung's lower lip roughly. The blonde gasped but his own hands went to wrap around Jungkook's neck as he pulled the ravenette closer to deepen the kiss.

The blonde was backed against the pool table, his body smashed against Jungkook's bulky one as they both kissed each other like maniacs.

The innocence from the kiss was nowhere present, both of them sucked and nibbled on each other's lips like they need their dose to stay sane. Jungkook picked up the blonde by his waist and placed him on the table, parting Taehyung's leg he slid between them not breaking the kiss.

The blonde tugged and pulled Jungkook's hairs, his body arousing with each passing second as the ravenette explored his hot cavern. Taehyung moaned shamelessly when Jungkook sucked on his tongue. Taehyung arched his back to press his chest against Jungkook's hard chest, his hard nipples rubbing against Jungkook's chest creating a pleasurable friction that made Taehyung moan again.

They both kissed each other hungrily, pulling each other closer like they couldn't get close enough. They were so close yet felt so away. Their lungs were about to collapse but none of them wanted to pull away.

They wanted to close any gap between them and be one.

Both of them knew that it wasn't the time but their mind has stopped working a long ago. They were just following what their heart wanted, what their body wanted.....what their soul begged for.

When not able to continue to avoid the need of oxygen, they pulled apart but Jungkook didn't spare even a second in moving from Taehyung's lips to his jaw.

He was like a hungry tiger who was kept away from the forests for years. He just wanted to be the predator who don't show mercy on his prey.

Jungkook was the predator and Taehyung was his feast.

He licked Taehyung's jaw, kissing and biting there, he moved towards the crook of blonde's neck. Taehyung has his hands still buried in Jungkook's raven hairs. He tilted his head to other side to give more access to the ravenette to assault his neck and satisfy his hunger but he didn't know that only he neck can't satisfy a beast.

He need whole of Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook more into his neck, wanting the ravenette to love him like Jungkook has never loved anyone, to give him the bites that will tell the whole world whom the blonde belong to, to give him his marks which remind the blonde of the ravenette every time he will look into the mirror.

He wanted to be owned.

Owned by Jeon Jungkook.

The ravenette groaned and Taehyung felt his hard member pressed against his inner thigh which made the blonde salivate. Jungkook kissed and sucked on Taehyung's neck, littering purple hickeys and red love bites on Taehyung's neck as he moved towards blonde's collar bone.

The sinful moans and the tugging on Jungkook's hairs only made the mafia leader to continue his sweet torture on Taehyung's body. His one hand went inside Taehyung's crop top to touch his bare waist while the other hand went to grope blonde's ass.

Both of them forget about everything. They only knew what their body wanted.

But the ravenette remembered the day when Taehyung wanted to prove his love.

So he stopped. However much he can be under the influence of his wild hormones, he will never do anything that will make Taehyung uncomfortable.

He knew that blonde wasn't uncomfortable with whatever he was doing but still...he wanted Taehyung to ask himself for it.

So he pulled away slowly and looked at Taehyung whose eyes were still close and lips slightly parted as he drew the much needed oxygen in. His chest heaved up and down as he took deep breathes.

The blonde opened his eyes slowly and found Jungkook already looking at him with soft eyes. The ravenette smiled and leaned in to place a loving kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

''I love you, Tae.'' he whispered.

''I l-''

''JK?'' Came Jimin's voice cutting the blonde in the middle and its when he realised what he was about to do. He thanked Jimin in his mind who walked inside looking at the two boys suspiciously.

''Am I disturbing something?'' He asked eyeing the two boys who still were close enough to make people assume thousand of things, plus the swollen lips and the ruined condition of the blonde whose neck was filled with Jungkook's art was not helping at all.

''Ah....No. Taehyung was just teaching me how to play billiards.'' Jungkook said winking towards the blonde who became red in embarrassment.

''Really?'' Jimin asked wriggling his eyebrows because he knew Jungkook was the best at playing this game. Taehyung glared at him making Jimin and Jungkook to chuckle at the same time.

''Sorry to disturb your 'game'..'' Jimin made quotation marks with his fingers...'' but I was here to tell you that the meeting you asked for last week is scheduled for tomorrow.'' Jimin informed.

'' Good.... Ask Namjoon Hyung to hack the cameras of the place the meeting is scheduled at today itself. If they are planning to go against me, they would try to plan something fishy today itself.'' Jungkook instructed.

''Okay boss...I-''

''I am also coming tomorrow.'' the blonde cut the short heighted boy making the other two boys look at him in disbelief.

''No Tae...you should stay here. Those people are not the best ones to meet.'' Jungkook refused.

'' Well...for starters, they can't be more dangerous than you.. can they?'' Taehyung asked amusedly making Jungkook look at him with a raised eyebrow.

''And second thing, because I am the mafia queen so I should learn things quickly...shouldn't I?'' Taehyung asked giving a tight lipped smile to the ravenette.

But the mafia leader was still struck at the sentence 'I am the Mafia queen'. How badly he wanted to hear that from Taehyung? How badly he wanted the blonde to be ready to be called 'The Mafia Queen'.

''Jungkook.'' The blonde called when he saw Jungkook lost somewhere with a sweet smile on his face.

''Huh?....Oh yes...Jimin, inform the security that the Queen will be coming with their King to the meeting. I want no funny business.'' The ravenette informed.

A Devil with an Angel who love beast.

Tomorrow will be a double blast.

___________

Yo VIOLETS....

Your thoughts?

And be ready for some TAEKOOK supremacy.

Don't forget to vote....next chapter will be updated only when this chapter geta 100 stars.....Or am i asking too much!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843K 56.3K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
681K 23.3K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
3.7K 162 1
In which Jeon Jungkook, a mafia who is known as the most calm and silent but the most dangerous mafia, loses all of his sanity when his enemy decides...
534K 21K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...