Little Rainbow

By verinaeliz

In a small sleepy town somewhere in America a little baby girl lay sleeping in a basket on the front porch of... More

C0 A Baby Girl
C1 Iridessa Magnolia Cullen
C2 Diagon Alley
C3 Hogwarts Express
C4 Year1 Part1
C5 Year1 Part2
C6 Year1 Part3
C7 Year1 Part4
C8 Year1 Part5
C9 Year1 Part6
C10 Summer
C11 Year2 Part1
C12 Year2 Part2
C13 Year2 Part3
C14 The Quidditch World Cup
C15 Year3 Part1
C16 Year3 Part2
C17 Year3 Part 3
C18 Year3 Part4
C19 Year3 Part5
C20 Year3 Part6
C22 Year4 Part1
C23Year4 Part2
C24 Year4 Part3
C25 Decisions, Decisions
C26 Year5 Part1
C27 Year5 Part2
C28 Year5 Part3
C29 Coming Home Early
C30 TLC and A Little Jealousy
C31 Too Many Questions
C32 Wedding Invitation
C33 Carlisle said No
C34 The Ministry Has Fallen
C35 The Muggle School
C36 A Birthday Party
C37 The Volturi
C38 The Bitch Returns
C39 The Truth About Bella Swan
C40 The Final Move From Forks
C41 Don't Get Into Trouble
C42 War's End And Weddings And Happily Ever After

C21 Moving To Utensilville

2.1K 70 13
By verinaeliz

" Come on ,Iridessa , help me pack up your things ," Alice said to the quiet girl that sat reading a book Edward had bought her a few days ago .

Iridessa looked up from the book ." Are we really moving to a place who's got a name that belongs in Mommy's silverware ?."

Alice smiled ." Yes ,Dessa , now close that book and help me . Mom said you have to help or you can't choose a room for yourself at the new house . I'll give you the broom closet ."

Iridessa jumped down from the windowsill , snapping the book shut and walked over to a couple of empty boxes .

" I don't want the broom closet ," she remarked , picking up her favourite plushy Simba and stuffing him carefully into a box.

" Well, help then ," Alice said .

They worked quietly together and Iridessa wished that she could stay in Utensilville with her family .

She didn't want to go back to Hogwarts , but her Dad said it's best to go back and finish the last four years .

Four years . She hated it that she had four years left at that place .

Voldemort are back . The man who was the reason her biological parents are dead and gone .

The reason she ended up with this  family .

At the least, she loved them . What if they'd been like Harry's family ?.

She had been very lucky.

Esme and Rosalie came to help them in the room .

" You're both being slowpokes ," Rosalie said as she started folding Iridessa's clothes .

" It's because this little miss  wants to be a bookworm ," Alice replied .

Iridessa wanted to scoff , but didn't.  She was feeling all angry these days .

Teenage mood swings , her Daddy called it .

She wondered why she didn't get it when she was thirteen .

Fourteen sucks . She had stomach cramps and girly bleeding time that Rosalie called Aunty Flo and she had breasts .

She didn't like bras .

Her breasts wasn't huge , but they were still growing . In a few years they might be big and heavy .

" Why does Daddy look like he's forty now ?", she suddenly asked , the words just falling unbidden from her lips .

Esme and the other two giggled softly .

" Because of that bracelet your Uncle Sirius bought him. We each have one . I'll wear mine once we get to Forks . The other children will wear theirs at school , to make themselves look younger. Edward's going to be a freshman and so are Alice . They need to look the part  ."

The Cullens and Sirius Black were great friends now and considered themselves each other's family .

" Vega writes to me ," she said to her mother ," But he didn't say anything about Uncle Siri giving you presents ."

Alice smiled ." Uncle Sirius are family . He's supposed to be Esme's brother , if anyone asks that isn't a Witch or a Wizard . I mean the non-magicals . No one knows that we're all adopted . With the bracelets we can rule that out. Though, we'll have to change to keep our hands off of each other at school because it'll be seen as incest if Jasper and I are together ."

Iridessa said nothing as she packed away the last plushy and started on her books .

At least her family can now stay longer at places. It was a really great thing her Uncle did for them .
                💕❤️💕
Forks , Washington was surrounded by woodlands and the climate was not unlike that of the UK .

The rainy weather was a good thing for Iridessa's family and so was the abundance of wildlife deep in the forests.

Their house was far more modern than most of their previous ones.

Floor to ceiling windows . Wide open spaces.

Iridessa loved it . Especially the naturally cultivated garden that her mother started on with the help of Iridessa's  brothers .

The first day there , they packed away things and cleaned up the dust .

She helped her father pack away his things in his study , singing songs that he started for the fun of it.

She loved singing songs with her family as they worked . It made her think of a movie screen worthy musical . Edward agreed on that .

" Will I grow any taller ?", she asked her Daddy as they hung a portrait of him and the Volturi Kings on the wall ," I'm still a shorty".

Carlisle smiled . " It's in your genes to be short , Little Missy. Alice isn't tall either and she loves it ."

Iridessa sighed . Her father was probably right . Being short wasn't all that bad .

"I miss it ," she confessed ," the times when I was small and could sit on your lap ."

Carlisle's smile turned sad ." Me too , Little Missy , but you have to grow up . It's the cycle of life . Now give me that small portrait of Mommy ."

She handed it to him and he started singing another song that she joined in with .

Their second day the boys helped Esme to start her garden before deciding to go buy groceries for their empty cupboards and fridge .

Being able to eat and everything was a huge improvement for their family .

It made them feel more human than any other Vampire would .

Iridessa decided to stay home with her father and brothers while Rosalie and Alice went to the grocery store with their mother.

Iridessa helped everywhere she could , while her father got ready to start working in Forks General Hospital the next day .

He had some forms to fill in that the superintendent send him .

Iridessa sat outside with her brothers , planting the flowers , when a vehicle pulled up in their driveway ,where they were working.

A man with dark hair and a police uniform climbed out of the vehicle.

The siblings got up , Jasper rubbing the bracelet around his wrist , nervously .

Iridessa also have a bracelet , but hers did nothing . She looked like a twelve year old anyway because of her Witchy genes .

Edward now looked around  fourteen or fifteen ,which was weird to Iridessa's eyes .

" Morning ," the police officer said ," Are your parents home?".

" Daddy's here ," Iridessa said politely ," I'll show you inside . He's in his study . I'm Iridessa and this is Jasper, Edward and Emmet." She pointed to each one of her brothers , who smiled politely at the man.

Emmet looked like a sixteen year old and he was a little shorter , but still big and tall.

He'll be a sophomore this year with Rosalie and Jasper.

Iridessa didn't understand how that could work . They're supposed to be siblings and act like it .

" Uh...nice to meet you , Iridessa ," the man said awkwardly ," I'm Police Chief Charlie Swan ."

" Nice to meet you too ,Sir . Come , it's this way . Daddy!"

The three brothers laughed and shook their heads as Iridessa grabbed onto the Police Chief's hand , leading him into the house while calling out loudly to Carlisle, who already heard the man arrive in his cruiser.

It was...funny and cute to see .

On their third day the house and the garden was ready and everyone could relax until they would have to go to England for Iridessa's school supplies .

Carlisle wouldn't be going this trip . Neither would the boys .

Alice never missed a trip to Diagon Ally.  She has been visiting the fashion store there and supplied it with materials and things that Madam Malkin couldn't get in the Wizarding World .  She also helped Alice satisfy her need to design fashion that normal people won't like to wear .

Obviously witches and wizards aren't normal.

Sirius Black called on the fourth day to talk to Iridessa about maybe coming to visit before school starts and her parents agreed .

The fact that Voldemort know about her ability to not die of a certain spell and by looking in the eyes of a basilisk , was a huge concern for everyone .

Even old Dumbles worried .

Iridessa never asked what happened at the cemetery when Dumbledore arrived , but Harry told her that he was in a fight with Voldemort when Dumbledore and Cedric arrived .

Only a few Aurors saw that Voldemort are back and the Minister unfortunately wasn't even there in the cemetery .

She saw him leave with Dumbledore , but he didn't go to the cemetery with Dumbledore.

What a big bummer .

Iridessa had heard from Hermione and Ginny that the Daily Prophet was slandering Dumbledore and the Aurors because the Minister don't believe that Voldemort are back .

Many people don't .

Even Cedric's father ,who said that Dumbledore probably messed with Cedric's mind .

Her cousin Vega Lockwood told her that in his first letter this summer.

He'd been visiting family of his mother in Mystic Falls , Virginia.

Family he didn't know about until Sirius Black was cleared from being a criminal and could take him in.

Vega didn't like them . He said that his Uncle Richard has anger issues and that Tyler , his cousin , is a brat .

His other Uncle Mason was a strange one too, though not a complete D-bag.

I am happy to have Uncle Siri ,was his exact words before he ended the letter .

She was happy he had their Uncle too , even if he was almost grown up .

She got letters from Harry the first few weeks too , but it ended when he visited his Muggle family .

Godric knows , she didn't understand Dumbledore's logic in having him spend at least two weeks of the holidays with the craptastic Muggles.

The rest of her stay at their new home went by swiftly before she was escorted to London, England by the rest of the females in her family . Alice , Rosalie and Mommy Esme .

There they bought her school stuff and then she was handed off to Sirius Black at the Leaky Cauldron .

Sirius was happy to see her and she was happy to see him too.

He took her to his house 12 Grimauld Place where Hermione, Ron , Harry and the rest of the Weasley family are also staying, excluding Bill, Charlie and Percy .

The teens took her to the room she would be sharing with Hermione and Ginny , to put away her things .

" Um....so," she said when her trunk was placed next to Ginny's," What's news ?."

She regretted asking because in the next moment she was bombarded with things that happened this summer and all the while Harry Potter stared at her as if she was the most precious gift .

That's when she realised that she was in love with him like Ginny Weasley  and that made her feel guilty....Guilty because of Ginny .
               💕❤️💕
Hope you liked .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367 4 1
Voldemort x Bella swan (Long-shot) What if bella is really a witch? What if she was just force to go to fork's? What if Renee and Charlie isn't her t...
126 33 8
Lunette, a witch's cat, helps her little witch get through school. For ONC 2024, using prompt #84: A witchy tale from the perspective of the familia...
566K 13.2K 75
Lillian Knight comes from a long line of powerful witches. As a baby, she was blessed by the ancestors and nature and gave her more magic because the...
1.5K 24 32
Elena Lovelace has lived in Forks her entire life, she's Bella's cousin who knows about the secrets because she has a secret too. She is a Witch! Wha...