๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ . ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๏ฟฝ...

By -httpsibly

"๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ?" "๐˜ˆ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ... More

RICH DADDY
C.ONE
C.TWO
C.THREE
C.FOUR
C.FIVE
C.SIX
C.SEVEN
C.EIGHT
C.NINE
C.TEN
C.ELEVEN
C.TWELVE
C.THIRTEEN
C.FOURTEEN
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
VALENTINES SPECIAL

RICH DADDY HEADCANONS

4.5K 203 91
By -httpsibly

These are some head canons of rich daddy:

Y/N once got kidnapped from a traitor of Bonten, apparently that kidnapper got killed because he didn't know that Y/N has a tracker in her earrings (yeah Kokonoi put a tracker in her earrings so no one will find it suspicious once she got lost or kidnap).

• Y/N, Ran, Sanzu and Rindou's daily bonding whenever they are babysitting her is doing TikTok together (mostly Sanzu teacher her TikTok moves) and spamming their Bonten gc with their TikTok videos.

• Y/N often do TikTok skits with Sanzu.

• Kokonoi brought her a yacht as a birthday gift.

• She once meet Taiju and handed him a rosary (that she always bring since Kakucho taught her to be good always), which Taiju gladly accepted and taught her some verses.

• She once kicked Ran in you know where it hurts baby because he tried to steal her ice cream that Kakucho gave to her.

• Sanzu has a goal and that is to make y/n a kpop idol😌👍

• Mikey once babysit her but since the man is always sleeping whenever y/n is also sleeping Kokonoi changed it and never let Mikey babysit her.

• Takeomi never had a chance to babysit y/n since Kokonoi said that he is always smoking.

• Kakucho is the best in babysitting and became y/n's favorite uncle because he is always visiting her from time to time. #UncleKakuBestUncle💗

• Whenever y/n sees a Mochi food it always reminded her of her uncle Mochi, that's why one time she cried because she thought it's her uncle that turned into food.

• Kokonoi was clueless on how to take care of a baby and he tried to ask Ran for help on how to make a milk before.

• Whenever Bonten is going overseas there is always one Bonten member to be left to take care of y/n.

• Bonten always have a souvenir for y/n and they always have a battle on who has the best gift for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
563K 20.4K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
549K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
851K 52.2K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...